The World News Media

Bible with an interesting story found in East London, South Africa

Doryseeker

Here in East London, South Africa a few years ago a man who was very religious had slight mental problem. The church he belonged to could either not assist, or he did not properly state his problems. In desperation he went to the East London zoo, climbed over the wall of the lion enclosure, walked up to the resting lions and said "Let the battle begin. "The lions killed him." I will not disclose his name, but he may have lived at the same old age home where I am, because I found his Bible. The owner of the old age allowed me to have the Bible

• 2 weeks later...

• Views 704
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you brother for your posts....and I hope you are coping okay in your old age home and they are treating you well. wow to think you are on line and speaking here and still encouraging others

Here in East London, South Africa a few years ago a man who was very religious had slight mental problem. The church he belonged to could either not assist, or he did not properly state his problems.

On 6/25/2020 at 10:48 PM, Doryseeker said:

Here in East London, South Africa a few years ago a man who was very religious had slight mental problem. The church he belonged to could either not assist, or he did not properly state his problems. In desperation he went to the East London zoo, climbed over the wall of the lion enclosure, walked up to the resting lions and said "Let the battle begin. "The lions killed him." I will not disclose his name, but he may have lived at the same old age home where I am, because I found his Bible. The owner of the old age allowed me to have the Bible

Thank you brother for your posts....and I hope you are coping okay in your old age home and they are treating you well.

wow to think you are on line and speaking here and still encouraging others is so very much appreciated...I wish I could sit and have coffee with you...I deeply appreciate ones like you..so very very encouraging...keep well brother...and may we meet one day in that New World ....

• 1 month later...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.