The World News Media

The Devil and Dennis Christensen

TrueTomHarley

15 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

" Go to prison."

It turns out that there may be no more place to hide even if you flee.  Soon the world authorities want to tag all of us electronically... and you will not be able to hide. Prison may be a place where we will be together - like Rahab and her family were together when the walls fell around them at Jericho.  Witnesses looked after each other in Nazi camps before …. so we can help and strengthen one another together.  Will you be one of those who help to put us in prison and feel vindicated when we are put in prison?

• Views 1.2k
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dennis Christensen was to be released after serving 3 years of his sentence—there is a formula in Russia for counting each day of pre-trial detention as 1.5 days of actual time—but the Ministry of Jus

It turns out that there may be no more place to hide even if you flee.  Soon the world authorities want to tag all of us electronically... and you will not be able to hide. Prison may be a place where

“Dear friends, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal that has come on you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you.  13 But rejoice inasmuch as you participate in the suff

Oh dear Arauna. If it was only JWs that were being persecuted earth wide then you would have a point, but lots of religions are being persecuted earth wide. I used to look around at the last congregation I was in, and think to myself, would they last out, would they stay faithful if persecution came. Many of them used the congregation as a social club, it was such an easy lifestyle here in England. None of them conscious of CSA problems, so none of them worrying about abuse on the doors. But I think you are looking forward to persecution the way you write it.  

3 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

lots of religions are being persecuted earth wide

Yes - this is why I asked you if you have not noticed that the world is turning against religions.  Soon Jehovah will put in their hearts to turn against ALL religion.  But as you know those who call on his name will be saved.... or have you forgotten those scriptures... there are several of them.

Quote @Arauna But as you know those who call on his name will be saved.... or have you forgotten those scriptures... there are several of them.

Unfortunately your GB / Org seems to have a different opinion. The GB / Org seem to be saying that 'those that are Baptised JWs are the ones to be saved.  So which is it ? 

6 hours ago, Arauna said:

Yes - this is why I asked you if you have not noticed that the world is turning against religions.  Soon Jehovah will put in their hearts to turn against ALL religion.  But as you know those who call on his name will be saved.... or have you forgotten those scriptures... there are several of them.

“Dear friends, do not be surprised at the fiery ordeal that has come on you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you.

13 But rejoice inasmuch as you participate in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed when his glory is revealed.

Luke 21:2 - “But before all this, they will seize you and persecute you. They will hand you over to synagogues and put you in prison, and you will be brought before kings (false priests) and governors (GB), and all on account of my name."

John 16:2 - "They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, the time is coming when anyone who kills you will think they are offering a service to God."

Heb 13:13 - "Let us, then, go to him outside the camp, bearing the disgrace he bore."

Does this happen to JWs?  Are they “thrown out of the synagogue”, the Jewish meeting places?  Or, are individuals thrown out of the organization where the majority of God’s anointed “Jews” reside?  One can easily be disfellowshipped, considered spiritually “dead”, for turning solely to Christ Jesus.  (Rev 13:15)

14 If you are insulted because of the name of Christ, you are blessed, for the Spirit of glory and of God rests on you. 15 If you suffer, it should not be as a murderer or thief or any other kind of criminal, or even as a meddler.

Spiritual “murder” is committed daily by the organization. In Russia, the act of disfellowshipping – the breaking up of families -  is considered extremism.  For that, JWs “suffer”.   Thievery is a daily occurrence as the sheep are expected to support with their labor and money, a falsehood known as “the truth”.   2 Thess 2:9-12

16 However, if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but praise God that you bear that name. 17 For it is time for judgment to begin with God’s household; and if it begins with us, (the anointed) what will the outcome be for those who do not obey the gospel of God?

The judgment begins with the anointed spiritual house of God. (1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17;Eph 2:20-22)  Will they be foolish and remain under the rule of a wicked slave and its elder body, continuing to “buy” their spiritual oil from the wicked slave? (Matt 24:48-51) Or, will they suffer for turning to their Head, Jesus Christ, and enter the Marriage Feast? Matt 25:1-13

18 And,

“If it is hard for the righteous to be saved,
    what will become of the ungodly and the sinner?”  1 Pet 4:12-18

So, I am guessing you really believe that God will turn a blind eye to the organization’s sins – the same sins that are committed by others in the world, just because 8 million people call on the name of “Jehovah”, yet put total faith in an earthly organization.

Who, what, is your ROCK?  A "mountainlike organization"? or, the Almighty God?  We cannot slave for two masters.  Matt 6:24

Rev 8:8,9

3 hours ago, Arauna said:

Baptised JWs are identified by the name..... so it does not make sense that they will call on a different name... now would it?

How funny you are. You know exactly what I'm saying.  There is a difference between calling on God's name, and, having to be a JW to gain salvation. You have decided then that a person cannot call on God's name if they are not a JW ?  Have you decided that or are you just following the GB ? 

On 7/5/2020 at 7:12 AM, Arauna said:

Will you be one of those who help to put us in prison and feel vindicated when we are put in prison?

I don't know why some of JW's and non JW's on this Forum going ad hominem when are not glad to hear  comments, opinions and arguing or critical thoughts of ex-JW ?! :))