The World News Media

Jehovah's Witnesses refute ties with Mother and daughter's death

https://www.albaniandailynews.com/index.php?idm=43922&mod=2

Albania news. Mother and daughter commit suicide and other daughter seriously ill in hospital. 

Neighbours say that they were Jehovah's Witnesses. Organisation deny they were 'members'.  Strange. Why would neighbours say so ? Would they just make it up for fun ? 

https://exit.al/en/2020/07/04/prosecutors-to-investigate-religious-sects-following-starvation-suicide-pact/

Prosecutors to Investigate Religious Sects Following Starvation Suicide Pact

Following the macabre discovery of a woman and her two adult daughters who are believed to have self-sacrificed for religious reasons, the Tirana Prosecutor’s Office has launched an investigation into religious sects.

One daughter is believed to have been mummified for around 15 months, the mother had died recently, and the other daughter was taken to the hospital in a coma.

Authorities believe that they starved themselves.

The media reported that the three were Jehovah’s Witnesses, a sect of Christianity that believes in resurrection after death.

Journalist Klodiana Lala reported the latest update for News24.

• Views 581
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Self-sacrifice by starvation  for religious reasons.....  Does that sound like JWs?   It sounds like the stories of Jews drinking blood of babies.  Maybe witnesses visited them and they listened.

I know of 2 JW suicides, one was an elders son of my former Cong was found OD in his room and the other one was at my best friends congregation he killed his wife then himself afterwords dont know the

He identified Jesus so they could apprehend him. He became complicit. The bible itself says it was as though he was never born - he is going into oblivion (Gehenna).  It also says that Satan we

Self-sacrifice by starvation  for religious reasons.....  Does that sound like JWs?   It sounds like the stories of Jews drinking blood of babies. 

Maybe witnesses visited them and they listened..... and that gave neighbors the idea they were Jws.  People make up their own narrative about things especially in backwaters.

50 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

https://www.albaniandailynews.com/index.php?idm=43922&mod=2

Albania news. Mother and daughter commit suicide and other daughter seriously ill in hospital. 

Neighbours say that they were Jehovah's Witnesses. Organisation deny they were 'members'.  Strange. Why would neighbours say so ? Would they just make it up for fun ? 

https://exit.al/en/2020/07/04/prosecutors-to-investigate-religious-sects-following-starvation-suicide-pact/

Prosecutors to Investigate Religious Sects Following Starvation Suicide Pact

Following the macabre discovery of a woman and her two adult daughters who are believed to have self-sacrificed for religious reasons, the Tirana Prosecutor’s Office has launched an investigation into religious sects.

One daughter is believed to have been mummified for around 15 months, the mother had died recently, and the other daughter was taken to the hospital in a coma.

Authorities believe that they starved themselves.

The media reported that the three were Jehovah’s Witnesses, a sect of Christianity that believes in resurrection after death.

Journalist Klodiana Lala reported the latest update for News24.

I know of 2 JW suicides, one was an elders son of my former Cong was found OD in his room and the other one was at my best friends congregation he killed his wife then himself afterwords dont know the reason of any of the 2  as we are not meant to be talking or ask anything about it.

On 7/7/2020 at 2:16 PM, Arauna said:

you made that connection. Judas killed someone that was close to him - Jesus- and then committed suicide.

Do you think Judas killed Jesus ?  I thought the Romans did the killing. The Jewish religious leaders wanted it done of course. Judas led the officers to Jesus, but Judas didn't kill Jesus. Do we truly know Judas' motives ? Have you judged Judas a murderer ? 

On 7/11/2020 at 10:59 PM, 4Jah2me said:

you think Judas killed Jesus

He identified Jesus so they could apprehend him. He became complicit.

On 7/11/2020 at 10:59 PM, 4Jah2me said:

Have you judged Judas a murderer

The bible itself says it was as though he was never born - he is going into oblivion (Gehenna).  It also says that Satan went into him when he left to betray Jesus. These are just reminders to you.... you are supposed to know this history.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.