The World News Media

What is Q Anon and what are they doing?

Whilst reading / researching something completely different I was hit by this 'information' or not. 

As it's nice to find the truth about things i was wondering if anyone knows about these people.

Q,Anon /  QAnon Qanon.  (hashtag) WWG1WGA  = Where We Go 1 We Go All  

This seemed to start off as one person on 4 chan (whatever that is) and has now developed into a group of people. Now on 8 chan ? 

Their belief is that there is a : Worldwide Satanic Secret Sex Trafficking Ring  

@Space Merchant  Do you know more about this ?  Does anyone have info' ? 

• Views 951
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am just seeing this now. Q Anon is an Extreme Far Right collective with an ideology that spawned alleged conspiracy theories. It was an idea started by a collective in 2016 into early 2017 due

Does no one know or does no one want to answer ? 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/8/2020 at 7:10 AM, 4Jah2me said:

Whilst reading / researching something completely different I was hit by this 'information' or not. 

As it's nice to find the truth about things i was wondering if anyone knows about these people.

Q,Anon /  QAnon Qanon.  (hashtag) WWG1WGA  = Where We Go 1 We Go All  

This seemed to start off as one person on 4 chan (whatever that is) and has now developed into a group of people. Now on 8 chan ? 

Their belief is that there is a : Worldwide Satanic Secret Sex Trafficking Ring  

@Space Merchant  Do you know more about this ?  Does anyone have info' ? 

I am just seeing this now.

Q Anon is an Extreme Far Right collective with an ideology that spawned alleged conspiracy theories. It was an idea started by a collective in 2016 into early 2017 due to the pedophilia rings intertwined with politics, it never started with one person, but as a group of people under the same name - "Q", however in 2017, it was eventually affiliated with a single person - Q Clearance Patriot, which is why some believe it began with one person. It is not a belief, but it is among their theories, they have a strong hatred against pedophilia within the Establishment itself only - This is regarding the 2016 into 2017 situation with, to keep it simple, "Children of any sex/race being part of a menu containing symbols" (as crazy as that sounds, and to this day, a lot of us, me included, are still looking into this), hence the events of 2016- early 2017.

Long story short, anything affiliated with EXTREME Left or Right is vastly different from the Far/Alt Left/Right, granted the latter can progress into a level of extremism. Q Anon is all over the place, but notably mentioned to be in the US and the EU, majority of them being in the EU.

If we are talking about beliefs, the core view is literally the opposite of the Extreme Left, this core view revolving around politics and government. Most people don't know much about Q Anon, but promote them and or advertise them anyways, at times, it results in consequence, i.e. Trump Supporters; The Far Right do NOT side with Q Anon, as for the Alt-Right, they are a mixed bag.

That being said, you should NEVER, EVER, EVER take 4chan seriously. Also do not be so gullible with the MSM be it on the screen, internet, articles, etc. (again Alt Left/Right are the common types to write articles of certain things) 4Chan is the birth places of memes (i.e. the birth place a website that is known to popularize a pop tart cat running alongside a rainbow at night aka Nyan Cat),

This:

Flying Rainbow Cat GIFs | Tenor

[It gets even weirder with the fire breathing unicorn with a rider being a militarized commando cat....]

remember that, no one is 100% serious, and often times, majority of people there tend to jump on the bandwagon of something just to see how are it goes, this goes for the situation with Q Anon.

On 9/7/2020 at 3:28 PM, Michael Krewson said:

I can honestly say I don't know. 

I have seen this new name or term thrown around a few times in the past few months.

Do they have something to do with the riots in Portland, Oregon?

Regarding the protest, no. The protesting done was mostly by the Far Left, there was only a small Far Right presence. Among the Extreme, that were found in majority of the protest was both BLM and Antifa, with Antifa being a sworn enemy of the Proud Boys, who, in turn, are Far Right and whenever the two meet, they fight, even among political protesters, who get caught in the cross fire.

Granted 100% of MSM is on the Left, they will mostly defend the Left, and always attack the Right, something of which a member here did not fully understand the difference between the Left and the Right (Alts).