The World News Media

Are some folks suggesting that God, through Christ, will only look at hearts of JWs?

Arauna

12 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

Are some folks suggesting that God, through Christ, will only look at hearts of JWs?

while the condition of the heart is important - this is the criteria: New American Standard Bible
"And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.'

One cannot fool Jehovah. Interestingly this translation uses the words "practice " of lawlessness.   Judas was a practicer of lawlessness.  When he dipped his fingers into the money the first time, he could have confessed to Jesus and received forgiveness but he hardened his heart and kept on with his practice of stealing.  It gave Satan an opportunity to enter his heart an defy Jesus and go ahead with being complicit in his death by assisting the authorities to recognize him.

Are there any here who will assist the authorities to put Jesus' true followers in jail?

• Views 243
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Arauna I notice that you did not answer the question, you dodged around it . JWs are known for dodging around straight forward questions. 

So the Question still stands. From a JW perspective, Will God, through Christ, only look at the hearts of Jehovah's Witnesses, but condemn everyone who is not a JW ? 

The GB / CCJW message seems to be that ONLY Baptised JWs will be saved.   

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.