The World News Media

When i strongly criticize WTJWorg + GB + Helpers, why is this same to you as criticizing God?

Arauna

2 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

like most JWs, is that you cannot understand that God is not your GB, and your GB are not God

Like most Judas-imitators you have a severe virus of hate- OCD and are so arrogant that you think all JWs worship people and cannot think for themselves. You cannot think for yourself that God may have a world-wide organization on earth.  Please tell me where there is another world-wide organization that teaches people about Jehovah.   If you cannot answer this question - do not bother to answer me.

• 2 weeks later...

• Views 695
  • Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them." To continue; why WTJWorg need to have enormous numbers of rules, instructi

5 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said: And you are sure that WT with GB listens Christ in all things, little and big? Quote @César Chávez answer " The Watchtower does with its illustration of

Spin a book out of it. That is what I did when I found myself heading the thread: ‘TrueTom vs the Apostates.’ Initially, I protested. I didn’t want the job. I don’t go out of my way to pick fight

Posted Images

@César Chávez  @Srecko Sostar is right.  Criticizing the GB, Watchtower or CCJW  IS NOT criticizing Almighty God or Jesus Christ. 

If it was so, the when Jesus criticized the Pharisees he would have been criticizing his heavenly Father too.

CC do you know your problem ?  Well your problem is that you think your GB and their helpers are serving God. But in truth your GB and their helpers are not serving God at all. 

As for association with the CCJW, well the CCJW changes it's teachings and rules and lots of hidden information has become available over the past years. What I'm saying is that the CCJW / Watchtower is not the same as it once was. So when a person of good Christian conscience realises how bad and immoral the CCJW has become and how it's teachings no longer teach TRUTH but has gone after it's own ambitions, then a good honest Christian will separate them selves from that immoral and wicked Organisation. 

And when you, CC, say " Understand what Christian unity should mean, and the body of Christ is."  

Do you, or the GB, actually understand either ?  The GB tell the Body of Christ, the True Anointed, not to gather together for prayer or to discuss scriptures. The GB say it would be working against the Holy Spirit if the True Anointed gathered together. So where is the unity of your GB with their 'Fellow Slaves' ? 

Dear @The Librarian you make little confusion by removing some posts under new topic. :) Title: When i strongly criticize WTJWorg + GB + Helpers, why is this same to you as criticizing God? is part of my comment in responding to @César Chávez and it is not topic made by @Arauna

What do you suggest? Topic can be interesting for discussion and perhaps people would like to participate.

6 hours ago, César Chávez said:

What is true is, God will hold those accountable for not listening to Christ as the Watchtower does.

And you are sure that WT with GB listens Christ in all things, little and big? 

6 hours ago, César Chávez said:

Since the Watchtower structures itself is through the inspired word of God,

Please, we need to separate "inspired Word of God" from "uninspired human organization structure". How you can came to idea that "perfect word" created "imperfect organization"?

Bible is "relatively" "perfect", because it is given to "imperfect human". What imperfect human can do with perfect words? They would not be able to understand "perfect language". In that respect Bible is something "perfect" to people, humankind in particular periods of time. But many things in Bible are not "perfect" any more. For example does it "Perfect Law" in time of Moses given to old Israel, is "perfect" for people today, for JW members today??!! No, it is not. And JW's proves that every single day, because they not living by "perfect Words" written in The Law. Even God himself "destroyed" His own "perfect words" and replaced it with Jesus's Teachings.

And you are ready to believe, with millions of JW's, how WTJWorg is divine structure similar to Old Israel? If you want to be Jesus's follower, disciple you will recognize how Jesus did not support nothing similar to Old Jew "Theocracy".

4 hours ago, César Chávez said:

Once again, the understanding of scripture with issues driven by outside influences become questionable when the ideology is taken out of context. Jesus was well versed in the ancient scrolls as well as the misapplication of Jewish laws. Therefore, to understand the difference, the right context of Matthew 5:17 needs to be applied.

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."

To continue; why WTJWorg need to have enormous numbers of rules, instructions and various policies, similar to Old Law that Jesus put out of power? Little and big WTJWorg "laws". Jesus made "simplified edition" and "Jesus Law" said this: “Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ” - Gal 6:2.  (To those outside the law I became as one outside the law (not being outside the law of God but under the law of Christ) that I might win those outside the law.- 1 Cor 9:21)

Most Bible teachers understand the law of Christ to be what Christ stated were the greatest commandments in Mark 12:28–31, “‘Which commandment is the most important of all?’ Jesus answered, ‘The most important is, “Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.” The second is this: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” There is no other commandment greater than these.’”

Well again, have to ask: why WTJWorg need to have massive organizational structure (half religious and half secular) with hierarchy and all various departments, when Jesus ask from his followers only to "Carry each other’s burdens"??!! :))

5 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

And you are sure that WT with GB listens Christ in all things, little and big?

Quote @César Chávez answerThe Watchtower does with its illustration of fine works as described and instructed by Christ himself."

Well actually the Watchtower / GB / CCJW do not 'listen to' or follow Christ's instructions in most things. And I think it is clear that Christ is not instructing the Watchtower / GB / CCJW. 

Example 1, The GB call themselves the Faithful and discreet Slave, but prove by their words that they are not so.

Example 2. The GB had it written in the Watchtower that the Anointed should not gather together for study or prayer to God. The GB stated that it would be 'working against the Holy Spirit' if the Anointed did gather together. Whereas Jesus Christ told the Anointed that where ever two or three of them were gathered together HE would be amongst them. 

I could add more but I've been warned not to. 

On 8/3/2020 at 6:18 AM, Srecko Sostar said:

Dear @The Librarian you make little confusion by removing some posts under new topic. :) Title: When i strongly criticize WTJWorg + GB + Helpers, why is this same to you as criticizing God? is part of my comment in responding to @César Chávez and it is not topic made by @Arauna

What do you suggest? Topic can be interesting for discussion and perhaps people would like to participate.

Spin a book out of it. That is what I did when I found myself heading the thread: ‘TrueTom vs the Apostates.’

Initially, I protested. I didn’t want the job. I don’t go out of my way to pick fights with these guys, and didn’t want it presented as though I did.

My protests fell upon deaf ears. So I warmed to the task and went after them with such ferocity that the same powers-that-be that assigned me the thread yanked me off it—not just me, but the entire thread. 

A year or two later the experience became the intro for the still-free ebook.

1F83F224-74BC-4B91-B72A-9974A574958B.jpeg

23 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Well again, have to ask: why WTJWorg need to have massive organizational structure (half religious and half secular) with hierarchy and all various departments,

The short answer: Because the HQ are in America.

The longer answer: In order to be legally established you have to comply with rules and regulations of the country. In America, it seems these are extra complex. 

Then also, because you are in America, you have to protect yourself legally, which means against potential lawsuits. America is the land of litigation. People here sue (and win) for the most ridiculous things. I know, I live here.

Everything in the first century was so much simpler because there were not as many problems as we see in modern American society. But even in the first century, the preaching work had to be legally established - Philippians 1:7.

As for the complexity internally, well don't forget modern society is a lot more complex. You cannot organize things the same way as in the first Century. What worked well then, would be inefficient today.

3 hours ago, Anna said:

The short answer: Because the HQ are in America.

The longer answer: In order to be legally established you have to comply with rules and regulations of the country. In America, it seems these are extra complex. 

Then also, because you are in America, you have to protect yourself legally, which means against potential lawsuits. America is the land of litigation. People here sue (and win) for the most ridiculous things. I know, I live here.

Everything in the first century was so much simpler because there were not as many problems as we see in modern American society. But even in the first century, the preaching work had to be legally established - Philippians 1:7.

As for the complexity internally, well don't forget modern society is a lot more complex. You cannot organize things the same way as in the first Century. What worked well then, would be inefficient today.

Perhaps CC would say how this part, of WTJWorg you explained me, is just  "visual effect" :))

Quote  @Anna In order to be legally established you have to comply with rules and regulations of the country. In America, it seems these are extra complex. 

It would be nice if the GB did comply with the rules and laws of the country (America). Then they might just hand over that Database.

Isn't there a law in America about 'withholding information' from the Police or courts ? 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.