The World News Media

Equality, as taught by Jehovah, comes from the heart

Patiently waiting for Truth

Quote @Arauna 

Equality, as taught by Jehovah, comes from the heart - a true personal belief that we should not view ourselves as better than others and should treat others with justice because Jehovah is watching.  A true belief that we all must be self-controlling, self-sacrificing...…and just, kind, good, merciful etc. This is a true equality when all humans apply these principles from conviction.  When all willingly have a self-sacrificing personality which comes from WILLING obedience to a set of standards of justice (good and bad) which comes from Jehovah.  Human laws (human good and bad), enforced by humans over other humans, does not work because humans always protect their own interests and enforce laws unjustly.

And of course I'm not allowed to pass comment because it would be trolling as @JW Insider tells me.

Even though it is @Arauna that turns this topic from political to Religious............ 

All I will say is :- What hypocrisy. Yes please do remember that Almighty God IS watching you. 

Will this comment get deleted or moved I wonder ? Will Arauna's comment get the same treatment too :) .

• Views 268
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s a little too late to be concerned about that. If it doesn’t, will you finally get it through your thick and paranoid head that I have no power here?

2 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

And of course I'm not allowed to pass comment because it would be trolling as @JW Insider tells me.

It’s a little too late to be concerned about that.

2 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

What hypocrisy. Yes please do remember that Almighty God IS watching you. Will this comment get deleted or moved I wonder ?

If it doesn’t, will you finally get it through your thick and paranoid head that I have no power here?

@TrueTomHarley Ah, but it did get moved. (It was a comment on another topic) So, you do have power here :).  

Funny thing is that @Arauna can mention 'Jehovah' and Satan on a 'political' topic and her comments don't get moved. 

I'll just take it as discrimination or maybe I'm being persecuted for being honest and truthful. :) 

As for trolling, i don't think most people know what it actually means  My comments are serious not just for my fun and games. 

A break down of Arauna's comment 

Equality, as taught by Jehovah, comes from the heart - a true personal belief that we should not view ourselves as better than others  

BUT, the GB view themselves as the Faithful and Discreet Slave, and tell the other Anointed not to gather together.  

and should treat others with justice because Jehovah is watching.

But the GB do not treat others with justice. They 'beat their fellow slaves' the True Anointed, they have lies told in court to try to shame Victims of CSA, they don't want to compensate those Victims of CSA. 

A true belief that we all must be self-controlling, self-sacrificing...…and just, kind, good, merciful etc. 

This has proven to be so untrue in the CCJW. How many examples do you need ?  Many paedophile elders have not shown any self-control. And the GB's Two Witness rule has shown the complete lack of just, kind, good, merciful etc. action.  The GB has shown NO self-sacrificing. in the law courts or in handing over the 20 + years Date base of Paedophiles. 

When all willingly have a self-sacrificing personality which comes from WILLING obedience to a set of standards of justice (good and bad) which comes from Jehovah. 

But the standards the GB and their Elders use are not from Almighty God. If they were then the CCJW would not be in the trouble it's in now. 

Human laws (human good and bad), enforced by humans over other humans, does not work because humans always protect their own interests and enforce laws unjustly.

This bit is so funny. The GB are bad humans. They are protecting what they see as THEIR own interests. They are refusing to join the Redress scheme in Australia. The GB are selling lots of Kingdom Halls and other properties and shifting the money 'offshore' to hide it away. The GB and their lawyers are pretending the CCJW has no spare cash. The GB are worried about losing the money and the power that they have. Hence they enforce laws unjustly.  The GB are the ones that create their own 'laws' and enforce them over others unjustly.  That is why people have left and are still leaving the CCJW. 

The GB are a stumbling block to many people, but the GB will pay the price as Luke 17 v 1 & 2 

All coloured writing is quoted from Arauna's comment in another topic.

And Admin is pretending this is my topic but in fact i didn't start it, Admin took it from the other topic. So be it :) .

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.