The World News Media

Witness & Pearl Doxsey

@Arauna This comment of your above, to Witness. You start off with scriptural points about Jesus' death being a complete death (which I fully believe also) But unfortunately you end up with 'mudslinging'. That is why i laugh, because you ruin you comments with bitterness. JWs should surely not do this ? Didn't Jesus say to Love your enemies ?  You do it with me also, and i don't mind because when I was a JW I was insulted by others for being one. But when I was a JW I tried not to 'spit back' at people.  Have a good day.

• Views 810
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@4Jah2me You are 1/2 inch toward getting banned. You troll other topics with your same content over and over.  Stop or else. Final warning. @César Chávez You too are on thin ice (again)

I can see the game that the administration is playing here. They don't want to remove us completely as it would prove my point about them being Elders disfellowshipping people, just as they disfellows

I appreciate your work trying to make sense of a topic, since you feel the need, and have the authority to do so.  But, in the case of the topic, Furuli's new e-book: "My Beloved Religion - And The Go

29 minutes ago, César Chávez said:

Apparently, neither have you. Is that also proof of your blindness and willingness to follow a female human being, such as your blind faith is?

"Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true."  Acts 17:11

Have you done this?  I have.  I do not swallow down anyone's teachings any longer, without using the scriptures to verify if that person's teachings are true.  

Allen, just as your identities on here are many, yet you deny their existence, your leaders deny the existence of their own lies.  And you continue to follow them; which shows that birds of a feather, flock together - whether in truth, or in lies.  

6 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

you end up with 'mudslinging'

She does not even understand the ransom sacrifice - this is mudslinging?  She calls herself a teacher of God's word and may mislead many other people - including some lackeys here on this forum.  I show her up for what she is.

On 7/25/2020 at 1:58 PM, 4Jah2me said:

Jesus say to Love your enemies

Yes - if it means to correct her so she does not lose her everlasting life - then I am showing love. If I ignored her she will have had no warning... but she persists in her misleading arguments. She asked me question and I told her Jesus was in Tartarus when he preached to the demons.... she has not come back to me but taunts me with something else - abyss, hades... etc...….so she is negating the truth.  I am sad for her..... I do not even have a drop of animosity towards her.  She is digging a hole deeper for herself - I have no control over that.

Neither do I have animosity against you -  not like the open hatred you express for JWs and the GB...…when I say you have OCD  it is merely a way to express how you always go back to the same old same old modus operandi...… always predictable. it is your default..... you go back to that when you do  not know what to say.

1 hour ago, Arauna said:

Yes - if it means to correct her so she does not lose her everlasting life - then I am showing love. If I ignored her she will have had no warning... but she persists in her misleading arguments. She asked me question and I told her Jesus was in Tartarus when he preached to the demons.... she has not come back to me but taunts me with something else - abyss, hades... etc...….so she is negating the truth.  

You do prefer mudslinging with nothing to back your accusations spiritually.  I gave you definitions, and told you not to take my word for it but do your own research.  I said, use the scriptures to show you the meaning,  but it is easier to accuse on opinion, instead of utilizing the word of God.  Tartarus, is the deepest part of the bottomless pit - of the abyss, of Hades, of Sheol.  

I can see the game that the administration is playing here. They don't want to remove us completely as it would prove my point about them being Elders disfellowshipping people, just as they disfellowshipped John Butler and probably others. So the admin is playing games of moving comments and starting 'pretend new topics' to make those comments look silly stood alone. Everyone knows that a comment out of context does not stand properly. Well done admin, keep playing your games. Keep pretending it has some 'purpose'.  Hum, you get more like your GB all the time. 

@4Jah2me You are 1/2 inch toward getting banned.

You troll other topics with your same content over and over. 

Stop or else. Final warning.

@César Chávez You too are on thin ice (again). This time I'll delete everything you've ever written on this club. Tone it down.

@Witness You troll as well.... start your own threads. Stay on topic. 

23 hours ago, The Librarian said:

@Witness You troll as well.... start your own threads. Stay on topic. 

I appreciate your work trying to make sense of a topic, since you feel the need, and have the authority to do so.  But, in the case of the topic,
Furuli's new e-book: "My Beloved Religion - And The Governing Body" I do feel most of the primary posters could fit your idea of “trolling”. Most everyone had gone off topic. 

I’m pretty old, so the term “trolling” had to require an internet definition. 

“An internet troll is someone who makes intentionally inflammatory, rude, or upsetting statements online to elicit strong emotional responses in people or to steer the conversation off-topic. “

I believe I’ve experienced that from a JW here who uses the term “hate-OCD” quite regularly, or another who has damned me completely.  I'm not expecting them to be removed, even if one of them has received a warning.

They can come in many forms. Most trolls do this for their own amusement

Yes, we do have a writer on board who comes up with the most amusing, and often sarcastic comments directed to a poster; sometimes, when least expected.

but other forms of trolling are done to push a specific agenda.

Who wouldn’t be pushing their own agenda if they are commenting on a topic, within a forum open to both JWs and non JWs?  I fully admit I do, and I feel that others can share the same opinion.  Personally, I don’t comment for my own amusement, or to make rude statements about the person I am responding to.  I comment because my agenda is about what is truth. 

Either we are all trolls, or we are engaging in a conversation with various opinions, no matter how heated they may become.

Well, I a man NOT a troll, but if anyone wants to label me as one that is up to them. I read an reply on this thread, which mystified me, about Jesus being IN Tartarus. I have been around for some time a JW going on 50+ years and I have never heard that those angels were cast down INTO something that Jesus had to go to preach to them after his resurrection. That would mean these angels have been ABYSSED LONGER THAN 1000 years, and we all know Jehovah is perfectly fair, right? I understood this long before I became a JW. This thought would be the truth!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.