The World News Media

The woman in the wilderness

Patiently waiting for Truth

8 hours ago, John Houston said:

Using that viewpoint from the ground again I see. Did not God use 'organization to get things done ?

He certainly did, by forming His organization of the new creation, on His chief cornerstone, Jesus Christ. (2 Cor 5:17)

For in Scripture it says:

‘See, I lay a stone in Zion,
    a chosen and precious cornerstone,
and the one who trusts in him
    will never be put to shame.’ 

“As you come to him, the living Stone – rejected by humans but chosen by God and precious to him – you also, like living stones, are being built into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.” 1 Pet 2:6,4,5

This describes God’s “organization” – His spiritual “house” of “Israel’s” priests and authentic witnesses of God.  (Isa 43:10)   “Bethel” means, “house of God”.  Yet, the Wt organization built its own “house” of God, with “Gentiles”. 

One may have biased hatred for those in authoritative positions in the JW system, but when it comes to Jehovah, himself, he stands alone in how he runs his house.

Which “house” do you think God prefers to run? The one built on the spiritual Body of His Son, or the one that you consider as His, built in the world of Satan?

Was it do as I say?

“While he was still speaking, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them; and suddenly a voice came out of the cloud, saying, “This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. Hear Him!”

Yes, it has always been, ‘do as I say, if you want life’.  Deut 30:19; 18:18

Jesus said, “Very truly I tell you, whoever obeys my word will never see death.” John 8:51

So would it not be common sense to think this God would have great organizational skills?

Let’s see what those are, in the Temple of God:

“Jesus answered them, ‘Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days.’ But the temple he had spoken of was his body.”  John 2:19,21

“Just as a body, though one, has many parts, but all its many parts form one body, so it is with Christ. 13 For we were all baptised by one Spirit so as to form one body – whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free – and we were all given the one Spirit to drink. 14 And so the body is not made up of one part but of many.” 1 Cor 12:12-14

built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone. 21 In him the whole building is joined together and rises to become a holy temple in the Lord.”   Eph 2:19,20

God “organized” the foundation of the living Temple in Christ, which we see was established when Jesus was on the earth. 

“And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.”

Peter is one of the foundation stones of God’s Temple.  Has anything changed during the last 2,000 years?  Did God fail in his organizational building efforts of adding faithful “stones” to the Temple?  Did He scrap this idea and decide to instill in the hearts of men around a hundred years ago, the desire to build His house out of what this world has to offer, in the form of riches, and using men to do it?

“The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands25 And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else.”  Act 17:24,25

Since the apostle Paul said that God does not live in temples built by humans, He obviously would not inhabit an organization built by humans. There is only one spirit creature, that would convince us otherwise; Satan, who offers material possessions, and power and authority over God’s spiritual “kings” on this earth, if one “bows down” to him.   (Luke 4:5-7; Rev 13:11,12)

The Bridegroom protects those who recognize his priesthood and Temple of God. “Foolish virgins” are left behind – those foolish enough to surrender their power and authority over to earthly endeavours.  They buy their oil, their spiritual "food", not from Christ, but from false christs. (Matt 25:2,9,10; Rev 13:16,17; 3:18)   This is why the gate is so narrow.  HE is the gate, not the Watchtower, who has robbed JWs of the knowledge of God’s spiritual meaning of “organization”.  . John 10:9,10 

The apostle Paul is also a foundation stone of the organized Temple of God:

“By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as a wise builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one should build with care. For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ. 

Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit lives among you? 17 If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy that person; for God’s temple is sacred, and you together are that temple.”  1 Cor 3:10,11,16,17

Already, this Temple of living stones has been “destroyed” in the minds of JWs, for they have placed an idol of earthly “organization” before them, to bow down to – as prophesied to happen in the last days. (Rom 1:25; Rev 13:4) The “Gentile” elder body has the authority OVER God’s Temple – the “holy city” members of God. (Matt 24:15; Dan 11:31,32,36)

“I was given a reed like a measuring rod and was told, ‘Go and measure the temple of God and the altar, with its worshippers. But exclude the outer court; do not measure it, because it has been given to the Gentiles. They will trample on the holy city for 42 months. Rev 11:1,2

Whenever God’s priests have been replaced, or His Temple defiled by “Gentiles”/”foreigners”, a price is paid.  (Num 18:19; 2 Chron 23:6,7; Num 18:7; Ezek 44:6-9; 2 Chron 13:9; Num 3:10)

This is rebellion and “lawlessness”. Are you prepared for what is to come upon the organization, in light of the iniquities committed by it?  (Rev 18:4-8)  The Temple priesthood in the organization, has as their Head, the GB.  If they turn their back on them, rejecting their “headship”, and submit fully to Jesus Christ, guess what the elders do? What are the elders commanded to do?  They spiritually “kill” them.  (Matt 23:34; 24:48-51; Rev 13:11,12,15)  The elder body has replaced God’s priests. It’s clearly stated so, in your magazines.   They have been given authority by “false christs” to judge them spiritually – the servants/priests of Jesus Christ!

Doesn’t this sound a little out of place to you? It certainly isn't God's definition of "organization".    

“Who are you to judge someone else’s servant? To their own master, servants stand or fall. And they will stand, for the Lord is able to make them stand.” Rom 14:4

So it is not what the WT came up with about who is the wife, but who is this bridegroom slash King about to bring this all down, with his Father's approval and those who have faith will benefit, correct?

Correct.

“Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come (the coming of Christ) until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshipped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.”

And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendour of his coming.  2 Thess 2:3,4,8

The earthly organized form of worship was abolished when Jesus Christ arrived on the earth, yet the Wt refuses to acknowledge this, since an "earthly form of worship", is its lifeblood.  And now, as the years have progressed, it completely refuses to recognize and use, the authentic spiritual priesthood of God.  “Gentiles” are apparently “blessed” with God’s approval, to act as His priests.  This is blasphemy.  This is lawlessness. 

"But didn't you drive out the priests of the LORD, the sons of Aaron, and the Levites, and make priests of your own as the peoples of other lands do? Whoever comes to consecrate himself with a young bull and seven rams may become a priest of what are not gods."  2 Chron 13:9

Who is Christ’s enemy?  Who’s reign is threatened to come to an end by the completion of the Temple of God? (Zech 4:7)

“For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect See, I have told you beforehand.”Matt 24:24

Please consider what your twisted “organized” form of worship will say out of one side of the mouth; and only a few days later, out of the other side:

"As Christians, we face up to similar challenges today. We cannot take part in any modern version of idolatry—be it worshipful gestures toward an image or symbol or the imputing of salvation to a person or an organization." Wt 1990 11/1 p. 26

Exod 20:4-6 - “You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.” 

"Bible students need to get acquainted with the organization of the “one flock” Jesus spoke about at John 10:16. They must appreciate that identifying themselves with Jehovah’s organization is essential to their salvation. (Rev 7:9,10,15) Therefore, we should start directing our Bible students to the organization as soon as a Bible study is established."  KM 11/1990  p. 1

It was a desert.

This, is the main course.  Watchtower is only good at creating desserts.  

https://pearl-disgustingthing.blogspot.com/

• Views 575
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know that the organization teaches that Revelation’s “woman” is the “heavenly organization”, or the “wifelike organization”, even calling it the “wife of Jehovah” (w63 12/1 pp. 712-719) In anot

He certainly did, by forming His organization of the new creation, on His chief cornerstone, Jesus Christ. (2 Cor 5:17) For in Scripture it says: ‘See, I lay a stone in Zion,     a chosen

It is interesting. Well, IF WTJWorg consider themselves as "Israelite" on there way to Kingdom, it means how they are not in "spiritual paradise" today, but rather waking around in deserts of this wor

22 hours ago, John Houston said:

Being 'one' in agreement, would whatever either of them came up with be in the best interest of us as humans? All from their divine perspective, right?

John, I know my words are strong, because I defend Jesus Christ, my Head and the Son of God.   I also know you've been in the WT many years and have seen many changes in the organization.   Men, can influence us with what they may call, in our "best interests".  In the last days, the remnant anointed are tested by Satan with a powerful, flooding delusion - a delusion that appears to be in their best interests. (2 Thess 2:9-12; Luke 17:26,27; Rev 12:15)  But, it deflects from the purpose of why they are anointed. The organization puts the anointed role of God's priests on the back burner, saying their "power and authority" will not take place until after Armageddon.  Did we see the foundation stones appearing to be weak in their proclamation about the Christ?  No, they guarded truth, as we all should.  Pure truth, that the Temple of God is built upon. 

God allows Satan to test all of us, and his last deception is his greatest. (Luke 22:31; Rev 13:13,14; 16:13,14; 20:7-10)  Satan "deceives" us, using falsehoods.  He knows he's about to go down, he knows that when the last "temple stones" are in place, his "mountain" that he has fabricated, the "mountainlike organization", will be destroyed.  He prefers we all go down with him.  (Zech 4:8,9,7; Rev 8:8,9)  

There is only one "mountain" that God wants us to  recognize. 

“But as for me, I will come into Your house in the multitude of Your mercy;
In fear of You I will worship toward Your holy temple.”  Ps 5:7

“Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?” 1 Cor 3:16,17

“And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will dwell in them And walk among them. I will be their God, And they shall be My people.” 2 Cor 6:16

“Most assuredly, I say to you, he who receives whomever I send receives Me; and he who receives Me receives Him who sent Me.”  John 13:20

“you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light”  1 Pet 2:5,9

“For the lips of a priest should keep knowledge,
And people should seek the law from his mouth;
For he is the messenger of the Lord of hosts.”  Mal 2:7

“In the last days

the mountain of the Lord’s temple will be established
    as the highest of the mountains;
it will be exalted above the hills,
    and all nations will stream to it.

Many peoples will come and say,

‘Come, let us go up to the mountain of the Lord,
    to the temple of the God of Jacob.
He will teach us his ways,
    so that we may walk in his paths.’
The law will go out from Zion,
    the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.  Isa 2:2,3

Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.”

“When you see “the abomination that causes desolation” standing where it does not belong – let the reader understand – then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.”  Mark 13:14

The "mountains" that we turn to, when we leave the counterfeit "mountain" where abominations are committed by "Gentiles"/elders "sitting" in God's Temple, are those who left the idol; those who belong to the Temple of God - the anointed "living stones" of the priesthood.  

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.