The World News Media

"JW Box" of "Spiritual Food" for the Africans

Jack Ryan

Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 6.25.33 PM.png

https://www.jw.org/en/library/series/how-your-donations-are-used/A-Small-Box-That-Delivers-Spiritual-Food/

The branch loads usb sticks with videos and content and sends it to the congregation, who then load it to the jw box, which the publishers connect and download into their devices. 

It works as a normal device and can be charged through usb, adapter or power bank.

The best part, they want donations of $75 for it! So they don't provide any physical food to people in Africa but they can send them "Spiritual Food" for $75. 

Turns out, you can buy the same exact thing on Amazon for $45!!! All they did was slap a JW Logo onto of it and cover over the name of the product with a white sticky tape. 

let's say they bought these in bulk for 20 dollars. If they sell 1million of these at a 50.00 dollar profit. The org just made 50 million !

b20694e40f5cceadec5e573523bd2cfd.jpeg

• Views 1k
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.jw.org/en/library/series/how-your-donations-are-used/A-Small-Box-That-Delivers-Spiritual-Food/ The branch loads usb sticks with videos and content and sends it to the congregation, wh

In Kenya, $100 of US money will buy two 90kg each, of maize and beans.  Plenty, for a family for a month, although it is a restricted diet, supported with greens that they may grow. That is, if they h

Most ex-JWs get on with their lives .....but there are a few that develop problems....because they cannot go on to pursue their own life and desires.  They are the ones who display revenge symptoms or

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Jack Ryan said:

buy the same exact thing on Amazon for $45!!! A

Yes, amazon owner is the richest person on earth because he gets the cheapest post office rates in the world!  Tax payers of USA pay for all his shipping.  What is more - he is constantly being  bailed out by the government as an essential service - such as during Corona.

JWs give an essential spiritual service and in case you have not noticed - shipping is expensive - except when you are Mr beeee zos...and have fascistic links to the government.

7 hours ago, Arauna said:

JWs give an essential spiritual service and in case you have not noticed - shipping is expensive - except when you are Mr beeee zos...and have fascistic links to the government.

In Kenya, $100 of US money will buy two 90kg each, of maize and beans.  Plenty, for a family for a month, although it is a restricted diet, supported with greens that they may grow. That is, if they have the land to do so. 

This box, costing $75.00 requires a contribution from each member in a congregation to purchase it.  Also, there is a fee to update it regularly.  

How long will the spiritual food last, provided from that box?  A month? Maybe a year? (John 15:16)  Are these people spiritually nourished in the long run, by what it offers?  The “generation of 1914” who were not to die before the Kingdom arrived, were not spiritually nourished by the WT.  On their death bed, I am sure many realized that they were duped into eating worthless food.   (Matt 7:15-20)

“Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 10 Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? 11 If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him! 12 So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets.”  Matt 7:9-12

If you gave someone who is starving in Kenya, the choice of maize and beans, or a box showing men dressed in suits and expensive jewelry, making promises that a starving person cannot wrap their head around, what do you think they would choose? 

Jesus, the “light of the world”, and the apostles carried the “bread” of life in their words when preaching to the people. (John 8:12; 6:35; 1 Cor 10:17)  On many occasions, money was carried along also, to give to the poor and needy.  How does the WT have the nerve to ask for money, to provide a box that spouts their version of truth/lies?  Not only are donations expected, to sustain the organization, but it is also expected for individuals to pay for the spiritual food that the organization produces.  It sounds like a win-win situation for the WT.

Lies, in the form of failed prophesy, doctrine of both past and present that was, and is a lie, is darkness; and like oil on water, spiritual darkness offered by the GB, and spiritual light in the teachings of Christ, cannot be combined.

“So justice is far from us,
    and righteousness does not reach us.
We look for light, but all is darkness;
    for brightness, but we walk in deep shadows.”
Isa 59:9

We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ. We write this to make our joy complete.

This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at allIf we claim to have fellowship with him and yet walk in the darknesswe lie and do not live out the truth  1 John 1:3-6

On 9/19/2020 at 9:21 AM, Arauna said:

Yes, amazon owner is the richest person on earth because he gets the cheapest post office rates in the world!  Tax payers of USA pay for all his shipping.  What is more - he is constantly being  bailed out by the government as an essential service - such as during Corona.

I thought it was because Jeff Bezos had ocd:)

5 hours ago, Arauna said:

Most ex-JWs get on with their lives .....but there are a few that develop problems....because they cannot go on to pursue their own life and desires.  They are the ones who display revenge symptoms or hate-OCD.

Jeff Bezoz used to be a jw then decided to start a billion dollar corporation because he couldn't get over being a jw? wow, you are so full of information!

6 hours ago, Arauna said:

Most ex-JWs get on with their lives .....but there are a few that develop problems....because they cannot go on to pursue their own life and desires.  They are the ones who display revenge symptoms or hate-OCD.

In what ways do 'most ex-JWs get on with their lives' ?   Because most JWs on here say that ex-JWs just become part of the world. 

Yes, there is a big problem when one comes out of an immoral, non spiritual, Organisation such as the CCJW.  There is no 'religion' at this time that serves God properly.  So yes that causes a problem for anyone that truly wants to serve God properly, as that person has to 'go it alone' physically.  Obviously a person can pray to God through Christ but they do not have human support. 

You also say that 'they cannot go on to pursue their own life and desires.'.  This is just guesswork by you.  You have no idea what ex-JWs want to do. You and Tom are so alike, you make it all up as you write. You don't really think about what you are writing.  Every ex-JW is an individual. Some have committed serious sin and do not want to repent. Some have committed serious sin and DO want to repent but are being judged by the Elders as not suitable. AND, some never committed serious sin but were falsely accused and removed from the CCJW by wicked Elders. 

Still others, CHOOSE TO LEAVE the CCJW of their own choice, because they saw the lies and wickedness within the CCJW.  Those ones can see the Wickedness of the GB and other leaders of the W/t and CCJW.  

So, whereas you and Tom love to group all ex-JWs as one, the truth is all ex-JWs are totally different. 

And it is strange the things you see as 'revenge'. Victims of CSA asking for recognition and compensation, you see as revenge.  Victims of wrongful disfellowshipping asking for recognition.  People shunned and hated for no true reason, wanting to be reunited with their families. People looking for honest truth, you see as seeking revenge.  You have a very unkind spirit guiding you. No true love, no mercy, no honesty. May God and Christ have mercy on you when your judgement arrives. 

On 9/19/2020 at 9:21 AM, Arauna said:

This rant has absolutely nothing to do with the topic, I think it is you who's understanding is challenged..

17 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

You have no idea what ex-JWs want to do.

I see what you are doing and your attitudes.  That gives me insight into the lives of those who think themselves superior to judge others. They cannot get on with their lives because they want to DESTROY......... mmmmm I wonder who has that kind of attitude....

There are many who come back..... for your information......  That is still an open option to all.  

@Arauna  I am only one person, but there must be hundreds earthwide, no maybe thousands, that have been stumbled by the leaders of the Watchtower and the CCJW, and by Elders of congregations.  As for my 'attitudes', you only read what  i write, you don't know what's in my heart.  

The Elders judge others. The GB make the rules to judge by. Congregants judge others when they chose to shun people. All of that is destructive, but it's just seen as collateral damage to keep the CCJW looking clean..  

The wickedness in the CCJW needs destroying, but, if God chooses then the CCJW may become clean enough for Him to use. It is the closest thing to doing God's will. All authority has been given to Jesus Christ so maybe it is Christ that will cleanse the Org. 

Yes there are many that go back. I even had a lady on one of my Facebook pages tell me that she thinks the Org is clean and honest and she and her husband want to go back. It seems they are d/fed for ten years but not allowed back yet for some reason....  I suggested that she prayed to God through Christ and not rely on ordinary men. 

I really don't think that you want to understand how much people's lives are being ruined by the GB and the Elders of congregations. I think that you and many other JWs are 'sitting pretty' in comfort in your congregations and you do not want any one to rock the boat. Please have some thought for those that are suffering because of the rules made up by your GB and carried out by the Elders. Jesus showed so much mercy and love and understanding to others. Those are the things lacking in the Org. 

23 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

they are d/fed for ten years but not allowed back yet for some reason.... 

If she attended meeting she would be accepted back and if she requested to come back they will definitely accept her.

As Deut 32 says: The Rock, perfect is his activity,cFor all his ways are justice.dA God of faithfulnesse who is never unjust;fRighteous and upright is he.g  They are the ones who have acted corruptly.hThey are not his children, the defect is their own.iThey are a crooked and twisted generation!"

People always shift the blame for their own wickedness or their own imperfections on others.  Yes - there are injustices - but nothing one cannot get over.  

I had a terrible thing happen to me in the truth.  I had so many things go wrong.  At one stage I thought Jehovah did not love me any longer.  I was mistaken.... the defect was my own.....  So yes I understand ..... more than you think.  I was a young widow, I had a daughter with cancer .... just to name two things that made my life unbearable....

If you think people treat a widow with kindness - think again.  I had a woman tell me that I must have been wicked in secret - that is why god punished me so severely.

The world is a wicked and unkind place. ....  People are imperfect everywhere.... You just don't feel it because you are not vulnerable...... and live and do what you please.

I was vulnerable for many years and being a witness did not make it easier. In fact that added to my stress from the world.