The World News Media

"PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO THANK JEHOVAH", FOR USDA FOOD BOXES

Witness

17 hours ago, Anna said:

"Witness" is a she by the way.

Not only that, but all good things come from Jehovah, so if the weather is destructive, Jehovah merely allows it, he doesn't cause it, @Srecko Sostar Jehovah only causes good things to happen.

Thanks Anna, i also wish to agree in your way of reasoning how all good things are from God. We need to believe in such reasoning. 

God bears responsibility in how He using His free will. And we are small, to question His free will. But if His servant Job, (under inspiration ?), said how all good and bad is from God, and how Moses or Solomon, under inspiration, wrote this same quote, than we are coming to some perspectives about issue.  

Should we accept only what is good from the true God and not accept also what is bad?”k In all of this, Job did not sin with his lips.l

Here we have "naked truth", out of any interpretations. Pure and simple understanding of one old faithful servant, and nobody corrected his statement, ever. Nor his "three friends", nor Moses or Solomon, neither "spirit" who was involved in producing this information to Moses or Solomon, or any other Bible writer after Moses and Solomon. Conclusion of Job statement was certified with claim: In all of this, Job did not sin with his lips. This should means how Job did not sin in understanding how all good or bad coming from God. Do JW's want to believe how Job didn't know about satan and demons and Adam and Eve and all essential things about "right and wrong", "truth and lie"? 

It is not unacceptable to say how in his case, bad did come from God through devil. Because, for if God had not allowed evil, evil would not have touched Job, no matter how much efforts satan would put in his attempts. 

It could be that there are two kinds of God’s permission for evil to exist. General permission that affects all humankind (people formed after Adam and Eve fail) and specific, private motivated permission for evil, as in example with Job. I said, Private Motivated, because of specific way how God and devil directed the course of their conversation about Job. It turns out they were competing over who was more right. :))

• Views 13k
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump himself passed them out in our congregation. [No, I’m kidding—there will always be someone to take it seriously]  And if there was anything hush-hush about the program, that never reac

@TrueTomHarley I can't believe how delusional you are.  False prophets are AMONG YOU.  Have you forgotten already, the long line of falsehoods your leaders have pushed onto the people?  And all failed

"Is it lawful for us to pay taxes to Caesar or not?” 23 But detecting their craftiness, He said to them, 24 “Show Me a denarius. Whose image and inscription does it have?” “Caesar’s,” they s

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Emma Rose said:

James 1:13

But he said to her: “You are talking like one of the senseless women. Should we accept only what is good from the true God and not accept also what is bad?”+ In all of this, Job did not sin with his lips.+

Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:

I hope nobody suggesting how there is "contradiction" in this two statements :))

18 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

It is not unacceptable to say how in his case, bad did come from God through devil. Because, for if God had not allowed evil, evil would not have touched Job, no matter how much efforts satan would put in his attempts. 

Allowing something still doesn't mean you cause it. Jehovah did not kill Job's children. Satan did.

In any case, what is good and what is bad is subjective. What you consider good, I might think is bad. But Jehovah is the ultimate arbiter who decides what is good and what is bad and that could answer this:

28 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Here we have "naked truth", out of any interpretations. Pure and simple understanding of one old faithful servant, and nobody corrected his statement, ever. Nor his "three friends", nor Moses or Solomon, neither "spirit" who was involved in producing this information to Moses or Solomon, or any other Bible writer after Moses and Solomon. Conclusion of Job statement was certified with claim: In all of this, Job did not sin with his lips

Also, I have noticed that sometimes the Bible writer is not corrected and is allowed to write what he actually feels. And sometimes the Bible does not explain, condone, or condemn something, but it is merely recorded as "a fact that happened".  For example the rape of Lot by his daughters. There is nothing in the account that either condones or condemns this action. It is merely a report on what happened. This is why it is important to really research and know the rest of the Bible in order to make sense of some ambiguous, and sometimes apparently contradictory things.

1 hour ago, Anna said:

For example the rape of Lot by his daughters.

I am not sure could we say how that was "rape". We can talk about incest or sexual relationships between close kin. In biblical terminology, rape can only be committed by a man, over another man or woman, or over a minor (in today’s conception on who is considered as minor).

1 hour ago, Anna said:

Also, I have noticed that sometimes the Bible writer is not corrected and is allowed to write what he actually feels.

This is very important thought. Considering the biblical text and its writers from this aspect, brings at least two possibilities.

First is, that no biblical writer can be objected to for the content and manner of his writing about events. They (writers) were "inspired" to describe the event in just such a way, inspired way, and the inspiration came from a higher source, as believers believe. Well, the Spirit "wanted", that particular text should have been written that way and in no other way. Is there someone who are delegated and entitled to "correct" what Spirit chooses to be written? From this aspect, we need to "accept" the feelings of writers, because they had a "right" to feel the way they did.  

Also, if Spirit "allowed" them to have, not only specific and private feelings but also specific and private "understanding" and own perception about events they described (under "inspiration" too) than it is not simple solution to "confront" particular standpoints of various bible writers because we have problem today to understand their reasoning and feelings, and than adapt their views to our today's doctrines and viewpoints. That would mean, to force the use of those, particular biblical passages that, allegedly,  "support" current understanding about something. 

Second is, what is actually meant by the phrase “everything written is inspired by God”? because as you said:   I have noticed that sometimes the Bible writer is not corrected and is allowed to write what he actually feels. And here we can continue with serious JW's doctrine-interpretation mentioned before: "God allowed ....", because this belief would also support possibility how God allowed that corrupted ideas or incorrectly described events find their place within the Bible and in various translations. After reading Bible text describing some past events in Israel nation/organization , it shows how this possibility is reality.  

14 hours ago, Anna said:

And they are! All the anointed I have ever known were very active in the ministry and still are. That was their focus. The sisters taking the lead with the younger ones, and the brothers helping the congregation to shepherd the flock as elders. When you were in the congregation, were you not active in the work that Christ commissioned you with, to preach and make disciples?

Oh Anna.  Mormons preach, Seventh Day Adventists preach, Baptists preach. Many people preach either their church's doctrines or simply about Jesus Christ.   What does it matter if when you preach, you are telling a lie?  What does it matter if your preaching work rejects God’s Temple that JWs should understand and look to, yet you bolster an earthly organization instead? You yourself, have been hesitant with 1914, a foundation teaching of your leadership. - a "core" teaching that has changed as the weather changes.  You know full well what your past leadership has taught. Yet, you support them with your continual preaching work of an organization based on falsehood.  This is hypocrisy!  And it is why I quit preaching for the organization and began preaching for Jesus Christ. (Rev 11:1-3)

The priesthood/Body has many different gifts that lay untapped in the organization. ( 1 Cor 12:4,7-11,14,15,20,21,25,27,18)  Don’t include the elder body in this, the large majority of which are not the anointed Household of God. (Eph 2:20-22)  Your “steward”/administrator seems to think that the role of a house manager is all-encompassing.  Does a manager of a house do the dishes, wash the clothes, pay the bills, run the errands, cook and bake all the dinners for the occupants?  Or, does he “oversee” all that is produced, and then distribute from every offering the servants of the house provide, those offerings that  will contribute to the health and well-being of all within the house? It’s like a steward of a ship, bringing food to a passenger, that the steward did not cook. In its most simple form, your GB have decided they are to do all of it.  They reject offerings of truth from God’s priests, and if any priest rejects their food, their falsehoods, they are beaten down – disfellowshipped.  (Matt 24:48-51; Rev 13:11,12;15)

So, basically your GB leadership has created its own counterfeit house (organization) and their way of running is not based whatsoever on Christ's teachings.  (Luke 22:25-27)  A true “faithful and discreet slave” that is chosen as the house manager under Christ – and IN God’s Temple, spiritual House, would not beat his fellow slaves for providing food for the house! This is why so many anointed have been disfellowshipped over the years.

It’s like a man going away: He leaves his house and puts his servants in charge, each with their assigned task, and tells the one at the door to keep watch.  Mark 13:34

Who assigns the tasks?  The GB, or Jesus? Well, in your organization, it is the GB.  Now, don't you think every anointed priest is aware of the task Jesus has assigned to them? Should someone else decide what their task is to be? 

A genuine faithful steward would discern whether the house servants offer Truth, and he would distribute it to all; because the members of the anointed Body SHOULD all speak truth under the spirit of Christ. (1 Cor 12:13; Eph 4:25) We don't find that at all in your organization.

The Master’s belongings that the steward watches over, are the “true riches” (Holy Spirit) from each servant of the Master, that should be “managed” properly.(  Luke 16:1,2,10-12)  Each gift given to the servants of the Master cannot be ignored.  They are vital to the life of the members and the Body.  (1 Cor 12:25,26)

All spiritual food offered to others from those Jesus sends, is to be in harmony with the foundation teachings of the Temple, not those of an organization.    

This, your GB cannot and will not do. They are the “wasteful steward”.  They will give an accounting for their wastefulness; their rejection of not only the gifts offered by the anointed Body, but their rejection of the Body itself.  And, since the Body is one in Christ, they have rejected Christ as well, even though you may mention the name, Jesus.  (Mark 13:22;2 Cor 11:4)

Their greed for power and authority must be preserved, at all costs.  So, they have appointed their own body, their own chosen priests to run your organization, who do their bidding. Do you see the dichotomy?

The Temple of God is to stand on its own, as Zion.  But, your organization calls itself Zion.  Two mountains then, are at war in the last days - a counterfeit “mountainlike organization” which tramples those of Daughter Zion; against those who reconnect with the Temple of God by leaving the counterfeit, repenting of their sins to an idol,  and preach the foundation Truth of Jesus and the apostles. (Isa 52:1-3; Rev 2:26-29; 2:1-5; Zech 4:6,7; Rev 8:8,9)

"Wasteful Steward" - https://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/2012/09/luke161-15.html

9 hours ago, Emma Rose said:

"...built with riches that Satan has been given authority over."  The same riches King Solomon is so well known for? 1 Kings 10:14 

God out of graciousness allowed Solomon to build Him a temple.  And what did all of those riches lead to, but Solomon's downfall.  Yet, God's prophetic words to David were not about Solomon, but about Jesus Christ building God's spiritual Temple.  

But that night the word of the Lord came to Nathan, saying:

5 “Go and tell my servant David, ‘This is what the Lord says: Are you the one to build me a house to dwell in? 6 I have not dwelt in a house from the day I brought the Israelites up out of Egypt to this day. I have been moving from place to place with a tent as my dwelling. 7 Wherever I have moved with all the Israelites, did I ever say to any of their rulers whom I commanded to shepherd my people Israel, “Why have you not built me a house of cedar?”’

“‘The Lord declares to you that the Lord himself will establish a house for you: 12 When your days are over and you rest with your ancestors, I will raise up your offspring to succeed you, your own flesh and blood, and I will establish his kingdom. 13 He is the one who will build a house for my Name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever.  2 Sam 7:5-7,11b-13

Do you really think that God meant that the organization would be the house He is speaking of? Something greater than Solomon is here, and it is not your GB.  Luke 11:31

It doesn't matter if you think the anointed women were "active" in your preaching work.  What matters is if they ever listened to their Head, Jesus Christ over the Head of your organization.  (Rev 2:2-5; 3:18)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.