The World News Media

"PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO THANK JEHOVAH", FOR USDA FOOD BOXES

Witness

18 minutes ago, Anna said:

What food did you provide that got rejected and you got beaten for?

Really Anna?  Just as “trampling” is symbolic for the dominating power of the elder body over the anointed priesthood/Temple, “beating” is also symbolic; as well as the “killing”/disfellowshipping committed by your leadership. (Dan 8:13; Rev 11:1,2)

Let’s see…the question should be, why are all anointed who stand up and give testimony of Christ, are “beaten” and subsequently, “killed”?  I think you know the partial answer.  You GB won’t have any “despicable apostates” in their midst.

NWT:  “You heard that it was said to those of ancient times: ‘You must not murder, but whoever commits a murder will be accountable to the court of justice.’ 22  However, I say to you that everyone who continues wrathful with his brother will be accountable to the court of justice; and whoever addresses his brother with an unspeakable word of contempt will be accountable to the Supreme Court; whereas whoever says, ‘You despicable fool!’ will be liable to the fiery Ge·henʹna.”   Matt 5:21-22

My goodness, did Mr. Morris ever play into that one!

The other reason, is that those disfellowshipped for rejecting the organization, and testify about the Christ and his Temple, are in fact, walking in his spiritual path of persecution.  He suffered at that hands of his own people, as do the anointed who follow his example. 

“You are blessed when they insult and persecute you and falsely say every kind of evil against you because of Me.”  Matt 5:11

• Views 13k
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump himself passed them out in our congregation. [No, I’m kidding—there will always be someone to take it seriously]  And if there was anything hush-hush about the program, that never reac

@TrueTomHarley I can't believe how delusional you are.  False prophets are AMONG YOU.  Have you forgotten already, the long line of falsehoods your leaders have pushed onto the people?  And all failed

"Is it lawful for us to pay taxes to Caesar or not?” 23 But detecting their craftiness, He said to them, 24 “Show Me a denarius. Whose image and inscription does it have?” “Caesar’s,” they s

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Witness said:

whereas whoever says, ‘You despicable fool!’ will be liable to the fiery Ge·henʹna.”   Matt 5:21-22

My goodness, did Mr. Morris ever play into that one!

In searching for meaning of "despicable fool" i found this:

Watchtower 2006 2/15,  Questions From Readers

What three dangers was Jesus warning against at Matthew 5:22 ?

.... What, then, did the expression “despicable fool” signify? The word used here sounded similar to a Hebrew term that means “rebellious,” or “mutinous.” It designates a person as morally worthless, an apostate and a rebel against God. So the person addressing his fellow as a “despicable fool” is as much as saying that his brother should receive a punishment fit for a rebel against God, everlasting destruction. From God’s standpoint, the one uttering such a condemnation against another could merit that severe sentence—everlasting destruction—himself.—Deuteronomy 19:17-19.

Consequently, Jesus was setting a higher standard for his followers than that found in the principles behind the Mosaic Law. While people believed that a murderer would be “accountable to the court of justice,” Jesus went further. He taught that his followers should avoid even harboring animosity against their brothers.—Matthew 5:21, 22. - https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2006127

... and one comment 9 years ago from fading JW who noticed the connection: 

Calling someone an “apostate”, “empty well” or “mentally diseased” among other things as they did in the 2011 9/11 Watchtower Study is the same as calling them a “despicable fool”. They clearly established that in their above comments. Even if it were true Jesus made no allowance for such judgmental harsh words. They are bitter because God has not made the words of these “servants” come true. Isaiah 44:26 , “the One making the word of his servant come true, and the One that carries out completely the counsel of his own messengers.”

14 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

They are bitter because God has not made the words of these “servants” come true.

"But if that wicked slave says in his heart, ‘My master is delayed,’ 49 and starts to beat his fellow slaves, and eats and drinks with drunkards, 50 that slave’s master will come on a day he does not expect and at an hour he does not know. 51 He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites. In that place there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth."  Matt 24:48-51

2 hours ago, Witness said:

"But if that wicked slave says in his heart, ‘My master is delayed,

This is interesting. WT Slave 140 years announcing how end is here, close, before the generation of 1914 passed, just around the corner and similar warnings to own members and to the people in the World. 

How then does inner feeling, inside Slave, of "delay" manifest itself? In "spiritual beating" through doctrines and instructions and inside/outside policies, in administration system, in supporting false expectations, etc. 

Leading a WT organization by its leaders no doubt shows the elements that Jesus described as going to happen among those who claim to be his followers, regardless of the name of a religion and regardless of the specifics within such an organization. While a set of a church’s doctrines is very important in recognizing the direction that religion seeks to go, at least declaratively if not really, this detail of spiritual abuse within the church brings to light the other side of the coin. One’s religion may be theologically closest to “truth,” but the dominance of the “wicked servant” over other servants, and the involvement of such a servant in the “things of this world,” inevitably lead to Jesus ’rejection of such a set system.

9 hours ago, Witness said:

God out of graciousness allowed Solomon to build Him a temple.  And what did all of those riches lead to, but Solomon's downfall.  Yet, God's prophetic words to David were not about Solomon, but about Jesus Christ building God's spiritual Temple.  

But that night the word of the Lord came to Nathan, saying:

5 “Go and tell my servant David, ‘This is what the Lord says: Are you the one to build me a house to dwell in? 6 I have not dwelt in a house from the day I brought the Israelites up out of Egypt to this day. I have been moving from place to place with a tent as my dwelling. 7 Wherever I have moved with all the Israelites, did I ever say to any of their rulers whom I commanded to shepherd my people Israel, “Why have you not built me a house of cedar?”’

“‘The Lord declares to you that the Lord himself will establish a house for you: 12 When your days are over and you rest with your ancestors, I will raise up your offspring to succeed you, your own flesh and blood, and I will establish his kingdom. 13 He is the one who will build a house for my Name, and I will establish the throne of his kingdom forever.  2 Sam 7:5-7,11b-13

Do you really think that God meant that the organization would be the house He is speaking of? Something greater than Solomon is here, and it is not your GB.  Luke 11:31

It doesn't matter if you think the anointed women were "active" in your preaching work.  What matters is if they ever listened to their Head, Jesus Christ over the Head of your organization.  (Rev 2:2-5; 3:18)

Jehovah said He would make Solomon rich, ergo, money isn't evil.  Solomon's disobedience led to his downfall, multiplying wives and concubines from the nations, it was those that inclined Solomon's heart to follow their gods, not money.

18 minutes ago, Emma Rose said:

Jehovah said He would make Solomon rich, ergo, money isn't evil.  Solomon's disobedience led to his downfall, multiplying wives and concubines from the nations, it was those that inclined Solomon's heart to follow their gods, not money.

Poor or rich, inclination of heart can be similar. But when you have money you can afford sooo many things, because, in Solomon case, his riches buy him a plenty of time for his fantasies and pleasures. Imagine working class man/woman try to survive day by day. Yes, he/she can also fall in love out side of marriage or seek pleasure outside moral standards  boundaries of society. But also, in Solomon case, they are "allowed" to have multiplying wives and concubines and to support kings/nobles with am-haaretz work. That was "system error" (organizational error) :)) not just Solomon's error. 

3 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Poor or rich, inclination of heart can be similar. But when you have money you can afford sooo many things, because, in Solomon case, his riches buy him a plenty of time for his fantasies and pleasures. Imagine working class man/woman try to survive day by day. Yes, he/she can also fall in love out side of marriage or seek pleasure outside moral standards  boundaries of society. But also, in Solomon case, they are "allowed" to have multiplying wives and concubines and to support kings/nobles with am-haaretz work. That was "system error" (organizational error) :)) not just Solomon's error. 

"Solomon's error"...

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.