The World News Media

"PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO THANK JEHOVAH", FOR USDA FOOD BOXES

Witness

On 10/3/2020 at 11:54 AM, Witness said:

the food was delivered to an assembly hall.  From there, it had to be delivered to individuals in the congregations; which took time

Yes. This is in the nature of packaging things. It does take time. You think it takes no time if the packaging is done in a parking lot and people have to drive there to fetch it? You think they eat it there in the parking lot because it will take time to transport it home?

and could compromise the freshness of the produce that you keep harping on.

Forgive me for this. If you like, you can send a letter to God, supplemented by Bible chapters about feeding and caring, and point out that if he really cared, he would make food that didn’t go bad.

Come, now. You are just flailing away, revealing nothing more than mean jealousy. Why are you like this?

On 10/2/2020 at 11:24 PM, Witness said:

Billed as a “truck to trunk” program...intended to streamline distributions by having vetted companies pre-pack fresh, healthy food into family-sized boxes that can be easily slipped into waiting cars.

It’s a crime to go the extra mile and bring it to them? What if people don’t have a “waiting car?” Really poor people will not.

In my lifetime I have seen ‘taking care of one’s own’ go from being a laudable trait to a cult-like offense bordering on criminal. Let us rip Galatians 6:10 out of our Bibles, for it is selfish to actually do it: “let us work what is good toward all, but especially toward those related to us in the faith.”

Let us humor you for a moment and grant your premise that Jehovah’s Witnesses are selfish for operating with this verse in mind. Isn’t it the fault of God, who says in this verse that they should begin aid with their own? What really is your beef over this? Aren’t faith-based organizations the ideal distribution channels? Surely you have one. You are the true anointed. Your rivals heading the JW organization are the false ones. Surely there is nothing they do that you don’t do better.

As a person of faith, you will disagree with the premise of this humanist thecounter.org article that we all must bend over backwards to make sure people who reject faith are not offended. You will say let them seek out a faith. That way, if every one does, and especially when they go the extra mile as do Jehovah’s Witnesses, everyone’s needs will be cared for. There will be no poor unattended.

Anyone can apply for this program. All you have to do is be willing to work for others and have your act together sufficiently enough to package and distribute. If Witnesses take the government up on their generous program, truly an instance—they are not all that common, of when government does things right—why do you rail about it? Anyone is invited to do it. There is no excuse for any faith not to, unless there are so few poor in their midst and reach that they are all easily accommodated. So everyone is cared for! And the humanists are not left out either because in abandoning faith they surely have built something better, so they too care for any poor within their midst and reach.

So what in the world is your beef with this? You froth at those who go the extra mile. Why do you not froth at those who do the bare minimum, or even nothing at all?

This is exactly the nasty jealousy that you display at the JW disaster relief program, on the basis that it doesn’t relieve everybody, but operates with Galatians 6:10 in mind. The reason it doesn’t attempt to fix everybody is that it is largely a labor force of volunteers using vacation time. There’s only so much that they can do. What they can do is set the example for others to imitate if they will.

We don’t know how to fix the world’s broken system. People without Bible principles tend not to get along. We don’t know how to help them succeed in the absence of Bible principles, and that is why JWs are primarily a Bible teaching organization. They follow the ‘teach a man to fish’ model, so you will not have to keep giving them fish till the end of time, because we see repeatedly that that model breaks down. 

Now, I personally have no issue with those who operate otherwise. When I pass a soup kitchen I do not mutter bad things about it. I say good things about it. I say that they are focusing on a specific good thing that we are not, and so how can you criticize that? I do not. I may observe that it is a stopgap measure, but that certainly does not make it unpraiseworthy. 

There is in my neck of the woods such an agency called the House of Mercy. It is run by a nun, or maybe a former-nun. I have nothing but praise for it. She shakes down whoever she must to procure supplies and help those who are truly down and out—with feeding and lodging. Recently she was worried that a gigundous shipment of canned goods that she has come to rely upon, supplied by the Latter Day Saints church in Salt Lake City, might not come this year. And then it did. Will you praise the Mormons? I will in this instance. It is a very good deed they do. However they are also the most political of faiths—the most consistently Republican as rated by the same Pew organization that ranks the Witnesses as the most apolitical, and they have a lot of beliefs that take time to get ones head around and that most churches will deride them as a cult almost to the same extent they will deride JWs as one.

I don’t have a problem with someone trying to make this world’s broken distribution system work. However, I will not go so far as to hurl stones at the people who have invented an entirely new channel that does work. The Watchtower has published an apt illustration of parents who hire a babysitter to care for their children, and on returning home they find the children not cared for, as the babysitter is busy painting the house. Even though the house needed painting, they are not happy. Tending to the children was the assigned task. If the babysitter wants to paint the house AND care for the children, that works fine, but that good work cannot be done INSTEAD of caring for the children.

I personally had mixed feelings when I heard this illustration because I had been saying something very similar for a long time and I thought maybe they had stolen it from me. Of course, they are welcome to it, and indeed, it is an obvious enough comparison that it might well occur simultaneously to different people. It actually improved upon mine because mine didn’t involve people. Mine involved hiring a contractor to reroof the house and later find that he has painted it instead. Theirs involves people, which is better, but it is also worse, because hiring a babysitter is always associated with caring for the kids physically. The parents do not hope for the babysitter to care for them spiritually, and usually are relieved to find that he/she hasn’t made that attempt.

The JW organization puts emphasis on caring for ones spiritually, so that in applying Bible principles they will correspond to the man who has learned how to fish. Of course, giving a man a fish also has a place, and as stated, I  am not one to criticize it, as you do the organization that teaches people how to fish. But if you only give them fish you make them dependent upon yourself for life, and the first time you fall down on “your” job, they blame you for it. Better teach them Bible principles that will enable them to fish, and the best foundation for Bible principles to stick is to fortify them with accurate knowledge about God.

And if I feared that the organization has stolen my illustration, it is not so bad as a recent speaker who related how at another Hall he had laid a $20 bill on the speaker stand along with his outline because he meant to use it as an illustration of how counterfeit is so hard to distinguish from real, and that the fact that there is much counterfeit money does not prove that there is no such thing as real money. However, the chairman, upon spotting the bill, removed it to Lost and Found, so that when the speaker took the stand, he could not use his analogy. “He literally stole my illustration,” he told us.

• Views 12.9k
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump himself passed them out in our congregation. [No, I’m kidding—there will always be someone to take it seriously]  And if there was anything hush-hush about the program, that never reac

@TrueTomHarley I can't believe how delusional you are.  False prophets are AMONG YOU.  Have you forgotten already, the long line of falsehoods your leaders have pushed onto the people?  And all failed

"Is it lawful for us to pay taxes to Caesar or not?” 23 But detecting their craftiness, He said to them, 24 “Show Me a denarius. Whose image and inscription does it have?” “Caesar’s,” they s

Posted Images

I had to laugh at this comment from @TrueTomHarley

The JW organization puts emphasis on caring for ones spiritually, so that in applying Bible principles they will correspond to the man who has learned how to fish.

How untrue this is. The JW organisation / CCJW is run by those 8 men, the GB, who call themselves the Faithful and Discreet Slave. They do not 'teach a man to fish' because that would actually make the GB redundant. No, the GB act as the permanent Fishermen, supplying the 'fish' to the whole congregation. In fact they tell the congregation that no one can obtain this 'fish' without being a baptised JW. 

The man who has learnt to fish is then independent, but the GB does not want people to be independent.. 

In truth people that are of spiritual mind and conscience, and have Bible principles in their hearts, do not need the GB or the CCJW. Such one can serve God independently. Of course organisation is good, but relying on AN organisation is not so good. 

21 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

The man who has learnt to fish is then independent, but the GB does not want people to be independent.. 

JW people are not independent in spirituality. And they accept this ideological aspect in their church, because independence is viewed as wrong and against God.

But :))), male members can choose, independently, colors of tie, .... but tie is mandatory. There is no negotiation about tie. If you want be on stage that will not be possible without tie. Or perhaps to give comment at meeting without tie as baptized member.   Teaching people how to "fish" independently, can be dangerous for teachers in WTJWorg :)) 

Did you really send this silly letter to him?

On 10/2/2020 at 11:01 PM, Witness said:

This letter addressing Mr. Morris, was not written by me ,or Pearl Doxsey:

Perhaps not, but in that case it testifies to an entire movement of ones with the unique qualifications of copy and paste ability, ax-grinding, and a peculiar manner of citing vast swaths of verse while making no specific application of them—sort of like a surgeon tossing all his instruments at the patient and thereby imagining his job is done.

Anyone reading this ridiculous letter would imagine Morris launching into a wide-eyed, wild-eyed, maniacal Howard Bealesque rant, veritably frothing at the mouth as works himself up. Why didn’t you link to it? Had you done so, one would see him murmur through words that he obviously has not chosen in advance, the way he always does, and looking quizzically at the match he has just blown out, as though surprised himself at how easily it is extinguished by a puff. 

I’m willing to let the talk stand exactly as it is:

https://www.jw.org/en/library/videos/#en/mediaitems/LatestVideos/pub-jwb_202009_11_VIDEO

He starts with a line of how he likes to keep up with the news, nevertheless after watching just a few minutes recently, he said: “That’s enough.” Sure—take the opposite side of that one, if you like. Tell him that even in 2020, the year that the term “doomscrolling” was coined, that all things are continuing exactly as from creation’s beginning.

Does he refer to apostates as “despicable”? Well, you must remember the words of Anton Chivchalov, keeping up with actions of the Russian Supreme Court:

The active participation of apostates in the trial against Jehovah’s Witnesses in the Russian Supreme Court is a vivid example of their unprincipled and indiscriminate cooperation with anyone, if only against us. And I’m not talking here about how incompetent and preposterous this participation was (none could testify anything about extremism). Only emotions, zero facts...

“But this activity is also utterly immoral, since they want to send innocent people to jail. They are not sincerely misled, like many others. No, apostates are well aware that Jehovah’s Witnesses neither killed nor rob anyone, yet they are happy to prosecute us on criminal charges”

The treachery of these apostates has gone beyond what Anton envisioned. Witnesses have not only been jailed, but have been tortured. When you release the hounds of hell, you find you cannot control just how or who they will maul. And these are your soul-mates. These are ones doing whatever they must to realize your dream come true:

Better to be a bitter old crow than found eating crow, when the organization is brought to its knees.  

The verses that come to mind are those of the transgressing slave who has been forgiven so much by the Master. Rather than imitate that pattern in dealing with his fellow slaves, he forgives not a whit, and treats them as harshly as his Master did he mercifully. So it is with “apostates.” Unwilling to conform to teachings of the Master, and pushing their disobedience to the point of getting bruised, they are now on a vengeful search and destroy mission.

And since you yourself set the pattern of citing acres of verse without application, simply taking for granted that they prove your point, oblivious that they do not (where did you learn that “teaching” technique?), I will do the same. Here are some Bible passages regarding apostates. See if you can find the love that you seem to assume should be there:

However, there also came to be false prophets among the people, as there will also be false teachers among you. These will quietly bring in destructive sects, and they will even disown the owner who bought them, bringing speedy destruction upon themselves.  2 Furthermore, many will follow their brazen conduct, and because of them the way of the truth will be spoken of abusively.  3 Also, they will greedily exploit you with counterfeit words. But their judgment, decided long ago, is not moving slowly, and their destruction is not sleeping. 4 Certainly God did not refrain from punishing the angels who sinned, but threw them into Tarʹta·rus, putting them in chains of dense darkness to be reserved for judgment.  5 And he did not refrain from punishing an ancient world, but kept Noah, a preacher of righteousness, safe with seven others when he brought a flood upon a world of ungodly people.  6 And by reducing the cities of Sodʹom and Go·morʹrah to ashes, he condemned them, setting a pattern for ungodly people of things to come.  7 And he rescued righteous Lot, who was greatly distressed by the brazen conduct of the lawless people—  8 for day after day that righteous man was tormenting his righteous soul over the lawless deeds that he saw and heard while dwelling among them.  9 So, then, Jehovah knows how to rescue people of godly devotion out of trial, but to reserve unrighteous people to be destroyed on the day of judgment,  10 especially those who seek to defile the flesh of others and who despise authority.Daring and self-willed, they are not afraid to speak abusively of glorious ones,  11 whereas angels, although they are greater in strength and power, do not bring against them an accusation in abusive terms, out of respect for Jehovah.  12 But these men, like unreasoning animals that act on instinct and are born to be caught and destroyed, speak abusively about things of which they are ignorant. They will suffer destruction brought on by their own destructive course,  13 suffering harm as their reward for their own harmful course.They consider it pleasurable to indulge in luxurious living, even in the daytime. They are spots and blemishes who revel in their deceptive teachings while feasting together with you.  14 Their eyes are full of adultery and are unable to desist from sin, and they entice unstable ones. They have a heart trained in greed. They are accursed children.  15 Abandoning the straight path, they have been led astray. They have followed the path of Baʹlaam the son of Beʹor, who loved the reward of wrongdoing,  16 but was reproved for his own violation of what was right. A voiceless beast of burden speaking with a human voice hindered the prophet’s mad course. 17 These are waterless springs and mists driven by a violent storm, and the blackest darkness has been reserved for them.  18 They make high-sounding statements that are empty. By appealing to the desires of the flesh and with acts of brazen conduct, they entice people who have just escaped from those who live in error.  19 While they are promising them freedom, they themselves are slaves of corruption; for if anyone is overcome by someone, he is his slave.  20 Certainly if after escaping from the defilements of the world by an accurate knowledge of the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, they get involved again with these very things and are overcome, their final state has become worse for them than the first.  21 It would have been better for them not to have accurately known the path of righteousness than after knowing it to turn away from the holy commandment they had received.  22 What the true proverb says has happened to them: “The dog has returned to its own vomit, and the sow that was bathed to rolling in the mire.”

On 10/5/2020 at 12:18 PM, 4Jah2me said:

You know what's ironic, is the updated version of the Shepherd the Flock Manual from April, 2020.  It has replaced the word for "member", with "individual" or "publisher".  I'm sure this is an attempt to weasel out of future lawsuits.  

"Individual" -
1a: of, relating to, or distinctively associated with an individual 
b: intended for one person
c: being an individual or existing as an indivisible whole
      2: having marked individuality, an individual style.  
      3: existing as a distinct entity : SEPARATE

We all are individuals, and we should be independent of another's spiritual demands made upon us. (Isa 2:22)  Individuals hold their own opinion and are not afraid to speak it.  How confusing it must be for JWs to realize they are no longer "members" of "Jehovah's organization", but are in the company of many individuals who happen to "associate" with an organization.    Can there be a "brotherhood", a unity of belief if all express their individuality separate from another?    As individuals, will they gain a voice after all?  Will they actually have the freedom to express their distinct spiritual entity? Will they finally use their ability to be independent spiritual thinkers, without any repercussions?  

Under the present wide-sweeping leadership of the GB and elder body, it's not possible no matter what JWs call themselves.  The change, is simply for business purposes. 

@TrueTomHarley I can't believe how delusional you are.  False prophets are AMONG YOU.  Have you forgotten already, the long line of falsehoods your leaders have pushed onto the people?  And all failed?  

Perhaps you could read from your organization's "Insight" Book about how to distinguish false and true prophets:

Insight on the Scriptures, Volume 2 p. 696-697

Distinguishing the True From the False. In some cases, such as that of Moses, Elijah, Elisha, and Jesus, God’s prophets performed miraculous works that attested to the genuineness of their message and office. Not all, however, are recorded as performing such powerful works. The three essentials for establishing the credentials of a true prophet, as given through Moses, were: The true prophet would speak in Jehovah’s name; the things foretold would come to pass (De 18:20-22); and his prophesying must promote true worship, being in harmony with God’s revealed word and commandments (De 13:1-4). The last requirement was probably the most vital and decisive, for an individual might hypocritically use God’s name, and by coincidence, his prediction might see fulfillment. But the true prophet was not solely or even primarily a prognosticator, as has been shown. Rather, he was an advocate of righteousness, and his message dealt primarily with moral standards and their application. He expressed God’s mind on matters. (Isa 1:10-20; Mic 6:1-12) Hence, it was not necessary to wait perhaps for years or generations to determine whether the prophet was true or false by fulfillment of a prediction. If his message contradicted God’s revealed will and standards, he was false. Thus, a prophet who foretold peace for Israel or Judah, at a time when the people were engaging in disobedience to God’s Word and Law, of necessity was false.Jer 6:13, 14; 14:11-16.

Jesus’ later warning concerning false prophets paralleled that of Moses. Though using his name, and giving “signs and wonders to lead astray,” their fruits would prove them “workers of lawlessness.”—Mt 7:15-23; Mr 13:21-23; compare 2Pe 2:1-3; 1Jo 4:1-3.

The true prophet never foretold simply to satisfy human curiosity. Every prediction related to God’s will, purpose, standards, or judgment. (1Ki 11:29-39; Isa 7:3-9) Often the future events foretold were the consequence of existing conditions; as the people sowed, so they would reap. The false prophets lulled the people and their leaders with soothing assurances that, despite their unrighteous course, God was still with them to protect and prosper them. (Jer 23:16-20; 28:1-14; Eze 13:1-16; compare Lu 6:26.) They imitated the true prophets, employing symbolic language and actions. (1Ki 22:11; Jer 28:10-14) While some were outright frauds, many were evidently prophets who became delinquent or apostate. (Compare 1Ki 18:19; 22:5-7; Isa 28:7; Jer 23:11-15.) Some were women, false prophetesses. (Eze 13:17-23; compare Re 2:20.) A “spirit of uncleanness” replaced God’s spirit. All such false prophets were to be put to death.—Zec 13:2, 3; De 13:5.

Tally up the past frauds who directed your organization.  Picture the latest chart on "this generation".   

On 10/9/2020 at 6:25 PM, Witness said:

You know what's ironic, is the updated version of the Shepherd the Flock Manual from April, 2020.  It has replaced the word for "member", with "individual" or "publisher". 

So, how is the announcement read when one is disfellowshipped?  Has it gone from...

"John Smith is no longer a member of the Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses"...

to...

"John Smith is no longer an individual of the Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses"...

or, is it...

"John Smith is no longer a publisher for the Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses"?

One thing is for certain, they cannot say the Body of Christ comprises every JW now, since Rom 12:4,5 says, 

"For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, 5 so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others."

But, that's okay, because this scripture is about the anointed Body of Christ, which doesn't need to change meaning to accommodate men's unscrupulous principles in the court systems.  

On 10/9/2020 at 9:36 PM, Witness said:

Have you forgotten already, the long line of falsehoods your leaders have pushed onto the people? 

All are dings, dents, scratches, and pothole damage acquired by driving the cramped and narrow road over the decades. All could have been avoided by leaving the car parked and doing nothing. None are the core teachings of JWs, the combination of such teachings that are found nowhere else.

The Name, the ransom, no trinity, no hell, earthly paradise, God’s kingdom as government, the preaching work, earthly resurrection, the reason God allows suffering explained—all core teachings that have been firmly in place for over a century.

Do you hold all of these core teachings? Do you hold any of them? Nobody knows what you believe. That absurdly long thread you started about money reveals nothing more than what you always reveal—an overriding desire to malign your spiritual betters. 

And just so as to establish that my piety equals yours, I will now cite an entire chapter of Zecharaih:

The word of Jehovah of armies again came, saying:  2 “This is what Jehovah of armies says, ‘I will be zealous for Zion with a great zeal, and with great wrath I will be zealous for her.’” 3 “This is what Jehovah says, ‘I will return to Zion and reside in Jerusalem; and Jerusalem will be called the city of truth, and the mountain of Jehovah of armies, the holy mountain.’” 4 “This is what Jehovah of armies says, ‘Old men and women will again sit in the public squares of Jerusalem, each with his staff in his hand because of his great age.  5 And the public squares of the city will be filled with boys and girls playing there.’” 6 “This is what Jehovah of armies says, ‘Although it may seem too difficult to the remaining ones of this people in those days, should it seem too difficult also to me?’ declares Jehovah of armies.” 7 “This is what Jehovah of armies says, ‘Here I am saving my people from the lands of the east and the west.  8 And I will bring them in, and they will reside in Jerusalem; and they will become my people, and I will become their God in truth and in righteousness.’” 9 “This is what Jehovah of armies says, ‘Let your hands be strong, you who now hear these words from the mouth of the prophets, the same words that were spoken on the day the foundation of the house of Jehovah of armies was laid for the temple to be built.  10 For before that time, there were no wages being paid either for man or for beast; and it was not safe to come and go because of the adversary, for I turned all men one against another.’ 11 “‘But now I will not deal with the remaining ones of this people as in the former days,’ declares Jehovah of armies.  12 ‘For the seed of peace will be sown; the vine will produce its fruit and the earth its yield, and the heavens will give their dew; and I will cause the remaining ones of this people to inherit all these things.  13 And just as you became an object of cursing among the nations, O house of Judah and house of Israel, so I will save you, and you will become a blessing. Do not be afraid! Let your hands be strong.’ 14 “For this is what Jehovah of armies says, ‘“Just as I had determined to bring calamity on you because your forefathers made me indignant,” says Jehovah of armies, “and I felt no regret,  15 so at this time I have determined to do good to Jerusalem and to the house of Judah. Do not be afraid!”’ 16 “‘These are the things you should do: Speak the truth with one another, and the judgments in your gates must promote truth and peace.  17 Do not scheme calamity against one another in your hearts, and do not love any false oath; for these are all things that I hate,’ declares Jehovah.” 18 The word of Jehovah of armies again came to me, saying:  19 “This is what Jehovah of armies says, ‘The fast of the fourth month, the fast of the fifth month, the fast of the seventh month, and the fast of the tenth month will be occasions for exultation and joy for the house of Judah—festivals of rejoicing. So love truth and peace.’ 20 “This is what Jehovah of armies says, ‘It will yet come to pass that peoples and the inhabitants of many cities will come;  21 and the inhabitants of one city will go to those of another and say: “Let us earnestly go to beg for the favor of Jehovah and to seek Jehovah of armies. I am also going.”  22 And many peoples and mighty nations will come to seek Jehovah of armies in Jerusalem and to beg for the favor of Jehovah.’ 23 “This is what Jehovah of armies says, ‘In those days ten men out of all the languages of the nations will take hold, yes, they will take firm hold of the robe of a Jew, saying: “We want to go with you, for we have heard that God is with you people.”’”

@TrueTomHarley talks more rubbish again. To quote him 

All are dings, dents, scratches, and pothole damage acquired by driving the cramped and narrow road over the decades. All could have been avoided by leaving the car parked and doing nothing. None are the core teachings of JWs, the combination of such teachings that are found nowhere else.

Lets us examine this statement of his. 

Um, not exactly is it ?  What it is, is false teachings. Including 1914, in my opinion. The idea of Armageddon threatened many times. The 1960's false teachings about Armageddon and 1975 'Stay alive 'till 75'.  The teaching about 'One must be a baptised JW to be saved'. The wrongful use of words for baptism. The misuse of 'power' to disfellowship for no honest reason. And most importantly the GB exalting themselves to the position of the Faithful and Discreet Salve and in so doing 'beating up their fellow slaves'. 

No as for core teachings, I would say that The teaching about 'One must be a baptised JW to be saved'. is a core teaching of JWs... And I would say that the GB exalting themselves to the position of the Faithful and Discreet Salve is a core  teaching of JWs.. 

Next quote

The Name, the ransom, no trinity, no hell, earthly paradise, God’s kingdom as government, the preaching work, earthly resurrection, the reason God allows suffering explained—all core teachings that have been firmly in place for over a century.

The Name. That name was in use a long time before JWs existed, and that was why they chose it, because it was already known. I think they actually admitted that Yahweh was the true name but they chose Jehovah as it was well known and could be easily related to.

the ransom, no trinity, no hell, and I think these things were believed by others before JWs.

Now as for this bit  all core teachings that have been firmly in place for over a century.  So one might ask, what has the leadership of the CCJW been up to since 100 years ago.  And the true answer is, they have been busy making money and misusing people, and spouting lies and false predictions. Oh and Child Sexual Abuse of course.

BUT the Leaders / GB of the CCJW  have not served Almighty God. How do we know this ? Because they have not been inspired of God's Holy Spirit and therefore they have not been able to pass on true information from God through Christ.

The misuse of the Romans scripture 'Superior Authorities' was one of the biggest sins because it was used to give power to the leaders of the JW organisation at that time, showing lack of spiritual guidance and greed on behalf of those 'leaders'. 

Back to our dear old Tom and i quote, an overriding desire to malign your spiritual betters. 

'spiritual betters' Tom ? Aimed at Witness I know but who exactly are those 'spiritual betters' ?  Are you in fact placing your GB above all others ?  Um, isn't that worshipping them ?  

Or is it referring to the True Anointed as a whole, you know, the ones I often mention ? 

I'll leave everyone with a question. I'll quote Tom again here All could have been avoided by leaving the car parked and doing nothing.  

So, which do you think God and Christ would prefer. Do you think they prefer the leaders of the CCJW to make things up as they want to and in so doing give false information, OR, do you think God and Christ would prefer that the leaders of the CCJW be humble and wait on God through Christ to give true information to feed the flock. 

Please remember that at least half of the preaching work that has been done earthwide by JWs has been false information or even lies. They could have simply given praise to God through Christ but instead they pushed forward their own agenda. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.