The World News Media

"PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO THANK JEHOVAH", FOR USDA FOOD BOXES

Witness

The true core teachings in Jesus Christ and the apostles, have been taught and believed in, for the last 2,000 years.  It didn’t take an established religion to preserve those teachings, but only an individual’s heart inclined to follow them.(John 4:23,24; Matt 13:3-9) The faithful anointed and believers in Christ did not disappear after the apostles died.  Is that what you believe?  God’s “organization” has always been present in the faithful “living stones” of His Temple – His authentic Zion. (1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17)

Satan has upended this truth, by presenting established “Christian” religions with a centralized authority, since the first century.  Your religion is only different from other established “Christian” religions, because it has captivated God’s remnant “Israel” in the last days, the very people who are to worship only in spirit and in truth.  They gravitated to morsels of truth, and tolerated the made up stories that accompanied them. (Luke 22:31; Col 2:8; Rev 2:8-10; 13:10)

If someone offered you a pail of rotten food that smothered  chunks of fresh bread scattered throughout, would you eat it?  This is what you offer your ‘hearers’, and what you tolerate.  The Pharisees taught the laws of Moses, but Christ condemned them.  John told them “The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.”  Mark 3:10    If the teachers of the law faced this condemnation, why do you believe that a few teachings of truth will save your teachers/”trees” and organization from God’s condemnation?  It shows that you put a higher value on man’s words, than the words of God and Christ.  Perhaps you put a higher value on your words, than those of Christ.

“Be careful,” Jesus warned them. “Watch out for the yeast of the Pharisees and that of Herod.” Mark 8:15

You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you:

“‘These people honor me with their lips,
    but their hearts are far from me.
They worship me in vain;
    their teachings are merely human rules.’”  Matt 15:7-9

33 “Make a tree good and its fruit will be good, or make a tree bad and its fruit will be bad, for a tree is recognized by its fruit. 34 You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of35 A good man brings good things out of the good stored up in him, and an evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in him. 36 But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken. 37 For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned.”  Matt 12:33-36

“Watch your life and doctrine closely. Persevere in them, because if you do, you will save both yourself and your hearers.”  1 Tim 4:16

10 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

16 “‘These are the things you should do: Speak the truth with one another, and the judgments in your gates must promote truth and peace.  17 Do not scheme calamity against one another in your hearts, and do not love any false oath; for these are all things that I hate,’ declares Jehovah.” 

10 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

All are dings, dents, scratches, and pothole damage acquired by driving the cramped and narrow road over the decades. All could have been avoided by leaving the car parked and doing nothing.

I doubt you even read the quote from Zechariah.  And, I believe you should research the meaning of the word, "truth".   

"Sin is not ended by multiplying words,
    but the prudent hold their tongues."  Prov 10:19

“Whoever would love life
    and see good days

must keep their tongue from evil

and their lips from deceitful speech."  1 Pet 3:10

http://pearl-distinction.blogspot.com/

• Views 12.9k
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump himself passed them out in our congregation. [No, I’m kidding—there will always be someone to take it seriously]  And if there was anything hush-hush about the program, that never reac

@TrueTomHarley I can't believe how delusional you are.  False prophets are AMONG YOU.  Have you forgotten already, the long line of falsehoods your leaders have pushed onto the people?  And all failed

"Is it lawful for us to pay taxes to Caesar or not?” 23 But detecting their craftiness, He said to them, 24 “Show Me a denarius. Whose image and inscription does it have?” “Caesar’s,” they s

Posted Images

11 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

All could have been avoided by leaving the car parked and doing nothing. None are the core teachings of JWs

...or people can decide to not buy cars and go by foot :)) so they will not have problem with parking cars on wrong places.

This mantra about "core teachings". What is the real meaning of that phrase? What this have to do with JW's spiritual and real position inside WT Corporative Religion System? Do you obligated to listen and believe in some doctrines and/but not to others that are less "core"? Does your "unity" depend only on "core teachings" or on all doctrines that are "unique" only to JW Religion?

How you make choices and decisions that some teachings are core and other are not?

What about "to be faithful in small and large things"?

This is what Jehovah of armies says, ‘Here I am saving my people from the lands of the east and the west.  8 And I will bring them in, and they will reside in Jerusalem; and they will become my people, and I will become their God in truth and in righteousness.’”

What GB doing in Warwick? :))

“For this is what Jehovah of armies says, ‘“Just as I had determined to bring calamity on you because your forefathers made me indignant,” says Jehovah of armies, “and I felt no regret,  15 so at this time I have determined to do good to Jerusalem and to the house of Judah. Do not be afraid!”’

Russell, Rutherford and similar "fathers" ? Or today's  "fathers"? Does this time "of not to be afraid" is passed or will come in the future?

6 “‘These are the things you should do: Speak the truth with one another, and the judgments in your gates must promote truth and peace.  17 Do not scheme calamity against one another in your hearts, and do not love any false oath; for these are all things that I hate,’ declares Jehovah.”

WT Lawyers and other Representatives"will be brought before kings and rulers for My name's sake", and give false, mislead and semi-true testimonies and claims. 

And many peoples and mighty nations will come to seek Jehovah of armies in Jerusalem and to beg for the favor of Jehovah.’

Where GB beg for favor? UN, OSCE, Human Rights Institutions, Courts, Ambassadors,  Secular Presidents ..., etc?

It is commendable that two or three elders or m.s. are stepping up to volunteer, but they aren't any more special in this aspect. Considering they local congregation may deliver to 15-20 jw only families. Compare that  to some food banks that  deliver food to hundreds of families 52 weeks a year by volunteers to any one regardless of their faith or religion, sometimes in far away places and by volunteers as well, and not just during a pandemic.

Quote @César Chávez You blame Jesus for setting a standard of going to the Synagogue or temple for prayer and teaching.

Oh yes, that Temple was soooo important that GOD had it destroyed in 70 C E by the Romans. 

I don't actually remember the Apostles building physical Temples. Do you know why ?

Simple answer. BECAUSE THE ANOINTED ARE THE TEMPLE. NOT A PHYSICAL BUILDING. 

So now you have a problem because you are saying that 'a building' is important, BUT GOD did not defend that Temple made of stone. 

GOD replaced that Temple with a spiritual Temple, that is the True Anointed Ones, the Brothers of Christ. 

9 hours ago, César Chávez said:

Didn't he say, How dare you turn my father's house into a marketplace?

This might give you a better understanding of what was going on that day:

“In the temple courts he found people selling cattle, sheep and doves, and others sitting at tables exchanging money. 15 So he made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple courts, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. 16 To those who sold doves he said, “Get these out of here! Stop turning my Father’s house into a market!” 17 His disciples remembered that it is written: “Zeal for your house will consume me.” (Ps 69:9)

18 The Jews then responded to him, “What sign can you show us to prove your authority to do all this?”

19 Jesus answered them, Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days.”

20 They replied, “It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and you are going to raise it in three days?” 21 But the temple he had spoken of was his body22 After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said. Then they believed the scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken.”  John 2:14-22

In the organization, God’s House, His dwelling (1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16) has turned into a spiritual “marketplace”.  In exchange for forking over their priesthood, the anointed “stones” of the Temple, slave for men; not only by purchasing “spiritual food” with money, but they have exchanged their devotion and dedication to the true God, for something men have created – the earthly organization.  (Rom 1:21-25; Rev 13:2,4,11,15-17)

So, yes, Jesus is now saying again, “Zeal for your house will consume me”. 

1 Cor 3:17 – “If anyone destroys the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are.”

Since each anointed one is God's "Temple", how do feel about your elder body replacing God's priesthood?

9 hours ago, César Chávez said:

Therefore, not only are you "personally" chastising the Watchtower, but you are mocking Jesus actions. What kind of Christianity would defame Christ with such a thing.

No, it's more like the Wt. is mocking the Body of Jesus Christ.  It is mocking God's new arrangement that Jesus spoke of that day, when he drove out the money changers from the existing temple.  You seem to believe the Wt. has replaced that early temple.  Well, it certainly has tried. (Dan 8:11) Too many who have left the organization now realize what the assignment of God's "living stones" is, and how Zion will rise above your "mountain".  (Isa 2:1-22) 

Do you understand what Jesus meant?

2 hours ago, César Chávez said:

Wow! I think you should consider understanding scripture rather than add your own opinion on what you think scripture is telling you. 

I believe, it is you that has been suggesting the Watchtower GB are not anointed while telling, blind people something down the line that you are. Reread the passages you cited. It should give you a clue as to who those passages belong to.

Therefore, the mocking of Christ comes from an unrighteous heart. You fit the position, just like any other ex-witness in this forum.

Just like you people keep confusing secular authority "obligations" with spiritual worship. I believe Jesus was attempted to be tricked by the pharisees in the subject of taxation. The same trick you now deploy. Where evil dwells, so shall you find a false heart.

You jump from one subject / topic to another bringing in all sorts of points from all different directions, but you say nothing of any use to any true servant of God. 

It is me that says your GB are not of the True Anointed. Maybe they once were, but they have given their hearts to the devil by exalting themselves above all other Anointed ones and pretending they are the F&DS...  They make false predictions and make up rules and tell deliberate lies. They use dishonest Lawyers in courts to tell lies on their behalf.  Evil dwells in the hearts of your GB and they have proven it by their words and actions. 

6 hours ago, César Chávez said:

Wow! I think you should consider understanding scripture rather than add your own opinion on what you think scripture is telling you. 

Unless you give me scripture to dispute who God's priesthood is, and the "man of lawlessness" that "sits"/rules over them, your words are meaningless.  

6 hours ago, César Chávez said:

I believe, it is you that has been suggesting the Watchtower GB are not anointed while telling, blind people something down the line that you are.

I am considering that not all of them in the line of Wt. leadership were/are anointed.  I believe some possibly may have risen in the rank of the "Gentile" elder body, especially recently.   Being anointed does not secure one's heavenly position to 'shine like stars' in the Kingdom of God.  (Dan 12:3; 2 Pet 3:17)  Rev 8:10,11 tells us that a very bright "star" called "Wormwood" poisons the rivers (teachings)  and springs of water (which come from the heart), causing death to those who drink it in.   

Jesus said,  Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.”  John 7:38

In the time of the end, Satan uses false teachings springing forth from the hearts of corrupt teachers,  to flood God's holy people, the "kings of the earth" (Rev 1:5;5:10), with deceptive teachings.  (Rev 12:15; 16:13-16)

This, is how the anointed fall from their "secure position":

Since you have yet to understand the difference between the singers, harpist, elders and the 144,000, not to mention the body of Christ

I’ve known that you put your personal twist on your own organization’s teachings, yet you steadfastly would support it with every fiber of your body.  Is there such a thing as a hypocrite with two hypocritical faces? What do you think, Allen?  How many masks do you wear? 

If you could only see that your hypocrisy removes any validity to your statements regarding the anointed, Body of Christ, priesthood, "144,000"; as well as the Temple of God, Holy City, New Jerusalem, Bride of Christ.   They are all...one in the same, the dwelling of God's Spirit, and Christ, with his anointed "saints".  

“The word hypocrite ultimately came into English from the Greek word hypokrites, which means “an actor” or “a stage player.” The Greek word itself is a compound noun: it’s made up of two Greek words that literally translate as “an interpreter from underneath.” That bizarre compound makes more sense when you know that the actors in ancient Greek theater wore large masks to mark which character they were playing, and so they interpreted the story from underneath their masks.

The Greek word took on an extended meaning to refer to any person who was wearing a figurative mask and pretending to be someone or something they were not. This sense was taken into medieval French and then into English, where it showed up with its earlier spelling, ypocrite, in 13th-century religious texts to refer to someone who pretends to be morally good or pious in order to deceive others. (Hypocrite gained its initial h- by the 16th century.)

It took a surprisingly long time for hypocrite to gain its more general meaning that we use today: “a person who acts in contradiction to his or her stated beliefs or feelings.” Our first citations for this use are from the early 1700s, nearly 500 years after hypocrite first stepped onto English’s stage. https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/hypocrite-meaning-origin

There is no reason to waste my time in trying to submit myself, in what you think it means.

We are both wasting our time.  Matt 13:14,15

On 10/9/2020 at 6:25 PM, Witness said:

You know what's ironic, is the updated version of the Shepherd the Flock Manual from April, 2020.  It has replaced the word for "member", with "individual" or "publisher".  I'm sure this is an attempt to weasel out of future lawsuits.  

Who will be taking part in the “worldwide campaign” of letter writing to all government officials in November?  I would guess most all JWs, actually.   This will be done with the sender’s personal letterhead, not that of the Watchtower organization.  Under this change of JWs referred to as “individuals” and not members, it is clear that any antagonistic, unsettled, divisive government official that gets buried with such letters, could very well respond negatively to the sender/senders.   The GB and their the organization is off the hook, since they can say, “individuals” wrote these letters. As we know, "individuals" "exist as a distinct entity".  The GB's lawyers could very well say, “See?" as they pull out the Shephard the Flock book with its most recent changes, “We don’t have members.   THEY are individuals responsible for any consequences of their actions!” 

A trap within a trap!  Please, JWs, if we are faithful to God the Father and His Son, Jesus Christ, would they hang us out to dry, as your leadership is planning to do?  You might want to ask if the GB is writing their letters to their government officials, as well.  Also, be sure to ask if they plan on addressing and signing their letters, as you will do with yours...which is a big mistake.

"How is the Kingdom like fish caught in a net?" - https://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/2013/08/how-is-kingdom-like-fish-caught-in-net.html

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.