The World News Media

"PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO THANK JEHOVAH", FOR USDA FOOD BOXES

Witness

2 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

There is a substantial difference between Jehovah 'withdrawing' his protection and Satan then testing Job ...

In this explanation i see another need to ask this: Did JHVH "withdraw" his protection on Eve and then on Adam to make it possible for devil to "seduce and test" them with The Fruit?

you, chafing against it is not going to make it go away ;) 

No matter of what you or me will/would say about it, will not make thing go away :) 

I am tested constantly by the arch-enemy and his minions

Bible also say how:  "No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind." Well, i am really not sure what "testing arch-enemy and his minions" putting on you. 

he provides both rain and sun for all

Whether it includes too much heat sometimes and too much rain sometimes? God is God, and we are down on Earth.

Adam and Eve were in a state of perfection, they had freewill and exercised it badly, completely different from Job's situation.

Suffice it to say that I go through many of the same tests as my brother's and sisters, that is not in dispute, but, I am completely aware that those tests are brought about by the devil and nothing to do with Jehovah.  I have absolutely no problem whatsoever proving the devil a liar when he claims humans would only serve God for selfish reasons.

The weather is what it is.

• Views 12.9k
  • Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump himself passed them out in our congregation. [No, I’m kidding—there will always be someone to take it seriously]  And if there was anything hush-hush about the program, that never reac

@TrueTomHarley I can't believe how delusional you are.  False prophets are AMONG YOU.  Have you forgotten already, the long line of falsehoods your leaders have pushed onto the people?  And all failed

"Is it lawful for us to pay taxes to Caesar or not?” 23 But detecting their craftiness, He said to them, 24 “Show Me a denarius. Whose image and inscription does it have?” “Caesar’s,” they s

Posted Images

Just now, 4Jah2me said:

@Emma Rose You cannot serve two masters. You either serve God through Christ, or, you serve the GB through the CCJW. 

Blinding yourself from all the false doctrines of the GB, and blinding yourself to the Child Sexual Abuse in the CCJW will not help you serve God. Do you really think God and Christ can be involved in the CCJW when it is so immoral ? Let your Christian conscience guide you with prayer. 

Those are not two masters, Jehovah has a representative organisation on the earth, that makes it one master using His organisation to feed His sheep.

I don't blind myself at all, I realise that all humans are prone to the effects of sin and all will answer in that day.  I don't expect perfection in an imperfect world. 

36 minutes ago, Emma Rose said:

Actually, Jehovah has provided all things, the devil and his minions then interfere to the best of their ability to distort it all.  Gandhi said, "there is enough for everyone's need, but not everyone's greed", and he was right.

Those serving Jehovah 'completely' are able to compare what is written with what is said.  Quite frankly, I would expect all of this to happen as it would serve to refine His people.  I have found that those more concerned with how they perform to other humans, are often those that fall by the way whereas those that are concerned with serving Jehovah remain steadfast.

Emma, your answer is showing that you have been deceived.  Did you "see" all that I wrote?  Did you perceive its meaning?  I'm gathering you are a JW.  Do you know who the anointed are?  Do you realize they are conquered by deceit in the last days?  

3 hours ago, Witness said:

It is those who are deceived by false christs, false messiahs, false prophets that lead one to believe they are serving God completely, but they are not.  Which is exactly what happens to the anointed "saints" in the last days.   (Matt 24:4,5,23,24; 7:15; Acts 20:29-30; Rev 13:11, 14-17)  These saints are actually conquered by deceit. (Col 2:8; Rev 13:7,10)  The false prophets work in unison with an organization, to blaspheme and overcome the Temple dwelling of God.  (Matt 24:48-51; 1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Rev 13:5-7)

Ah—a breath of fresh air, who handles herself well and is doubtless a loyal Christian. But I hope the breath reflects no naïveté. 

4 hours ago, Emma Rose said:

This is the issue before all mankind, including you, chafing against it is not going to make it go away

They are doing considerably more than chafing. They are going after Jehovah’s organization with a machete. They are not to be talked out of it. I have not seen one of them budge one iota In all the time I’ve been around. Just so that you should know that.

I am tested constantly by the arch-enemy and his minions,

I can think of a way of cutting down on the minions. Not that you should, of course. That’s for you to decide, and I like your expressions. But know what you’re getting into.

37 minutes ago, Emma Rose said:

Those are not two masters, Jehovah has a representative organisation on the earth, that makes it one master using His organisation to feed His sheep.

I don't blind myself at all, I realise that all humans are prone to the effects of sin and all will answer in that day.  I don't expect perfection in an imperfect world. 

That is blinding yourself by making excuses for your conscience. God and Christ could not use such an immoral Org. Immoral and dishonest. Lacking mercy and love. Making up 'traditions of men' to rule over the congregation.

What God has in truth is the Remnant of the True Anointed Ones on earth.

But your GB act as the Evil slave from the Matthew scripture, and that Evil slave 'beats up' their fellow slaves (the True Anointed ones). Your GB have put it in writing in the Watchtower magazine that those Anointed Ones should not meet together for prayer or Bible study, and if they do meet together your GB say they are 'working against the Holy spirit'.  I do hope you read all your Watchtower magazines and that you have read these things. If your conscience thinks these things are good then you have a problem. 

Do you even look at the Biblical scripture for baptism ? To baptise in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Then have you considered the JW baptism ? It baptises people into the Organisation. 

You GB have created a stumbling block to all people. The CCJW is known as a Pedophile organisation 
Earthwide. So the GB have worked for the devil in bringing shame on God and Christ. 

11 minutes ago, Witness said:

Emma, your answer is showing that you have been deceived.  Did you "see" all that I wrote?  Did you perceive its meaning?  I'm gathering you are a JW.  Do you know who the anointed are?  Do you realize they are conquered by deceit in the last days?  

Ah well you would say that wouldn't you ;)  Of course I'm aware of who the anointed are, I personally knew 2 of them, lovely sisters, so humble and it makes me smile to think of them in their heavenly role.

Night night :) 

10 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Ah—a breath of fresh air, who handles herself well and is doubtless a loyal Christian. But I hope the breath reflects no naïveté. 

They are doing considerably more than chafing. They are going after Jehovah’s organization with a machete. They are not to be talked out of it. I have not seen one of them budge one iota In all the time I’ve been around. Just so that you should know that.

I can think of a way of cutting down on the minions. Not that you should, of course. That’s for you to decide, and I like your expressions. But know what you’re getting into.

They won't be talked out of it but I won't stand/sit by while they make baseless accusations against Jehovah or His people ;)  I do know what I'm dealing with here, don't worry, the truth will always win out and any rightly disposed towards everlasting life may see and take note.

11 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

He's not aware of that.

"Witness" is a she by the way.

50 minutes ago, Emma Rose said:

The weather is what it is.

Not only that, but all good things come from Jehovah, so if the weather is destructive, Jehovah merely allows it, he doesn't cause it, @Srecko Sostar Jehovah only causes good things to happen.

I wouldn't listen to @TrueTomHarley. He is just a writer looking for a new story. He baits people to get more to write about. He is quite funny but not at all Spiritual. 

One of Tom's biggest problems is that he lumps everyone together because he is frightened of individuals. I quote him

They are doing considerably more than chafing. They are going after Jehovah’s organization with a machete. They are not to be talked out of it. I have not seen one of them budge one iota In all the time I’ve been around

Please note @Emma Rose that Tom keeps using the word 'they'.  Whereas the truth is WE are all individuals. So we do things differently and for different reasons. And I think many of us LEFT the Org of our own free will. I say that because JWs like to pretend we were all disfellowshipped. 

I am personally still a Christian and still searching for the truth from God's viewpoint not man's. God's viewpoint is in the Bible and does not need dozens of books and magazines which only give man's viewpoint as they are not inspired by God's Holy Spirit. I am not looking to wipe out the CCJW completely, if that is the Org God through Christ intends to use, but that Org will need cleansing and the GB will need replacing by True Anointed Ones.  It might be easier or better for God through Christ to set up a completely new Org. 

Tom I hope you are well, you seem on form. 

22 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

But know what you’re getting into.

Yes, @Emma Rose, Tom knows what he's talking about. When he came here a few years ago he was full of positive vibes (not that he isn't any more) but soon realized his patience would be severely tested.

So welcome to the "club". If I may suggest, consider also joining the closed JW forum 🙂

12 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

That is blinding yourself by making excuses for your conscience. God and Christ could not use such an immoral Org. Immoral and dishonest. Lacking mercy and love. Making up 'traditions of men' to rule over the congregation.

What God has in truth is the Remnant of the True Anointed Ones on earth.

But your GB act as the Evil slave from the Matthew scripture, and that Evil slave 'beats up' their fellow slaves (the True Anointed ones). Your GB have put it in writing in the Watchtower magazine that those Anointed Ones should not meet together for prayer or Bible study, and if they do meet together your GB say they are 'working against the Holy spirit'.  I do hope you read all your Watchtower magazines and that you have read these things. If your conscience thinks these things are good then you have a problem. 

Do you even look at the Biblical scripture for baptism ? To baptise in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. Then have you considered the JW baptism ? It baptises people into the Organisation. 

You GB have created a stumbling block to all people. The CCJW is known as a Pedophile organisation 
Earthwide. So the GB have worked for the devil in bringing shame on God and Christ. 

Not at all.  Kind David had an illicit affair with a married woman and then sent her husband to the front line in order for him to be killed, he also numbered the people when he shouldn't have.  Jehovah did not depart from using King David to carry out His will.  Jehovah is also aware of the effects of sin and if His people are repentant, He forgives them, He is not unreasonable so as to expect perfection from imperfect people.  I have not found Jehovah's organisation to be lacking in mercy and love.

I don't agree with you about our GB because that hasn't been my experience :P   I read all of our beautiful Watchtowers and Awakes and savour every word, here is purity in it's finest form.

Over 300,000 baptised...no stumbling block there.  If the 'whole world' is lying in the power of the wicked one, I would not be expecting them to be complementing our organisation.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.