The World News Media

Do you want to know what comes next?

Kosonen

In accord with prophecies in the Bible, Martin Armstrong, thanks to his software is making forecasts on the situation in the world. In an article he writes:" I have never in my entire life witnessed such an organized operation on a global scale to conquer all our free system of government and install a new worldwide Marxist regime with the end goal to make the United Nations a new overlord to ensure that climate change is overseen by them and enforced internationally."

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/disease/fauci-truth-coming-tyranny/

Did you notice what it said: "install a new worldwide Marxist regime"?

That I believe will be the sevenheaded beast that will get the power for 42 months. Revelation 13.

And did you notice the following statement: "with the end goal to make the United Nations a new overlord..."

That I believe to be the 8th beast described in Revelation 17.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/products_services/socrates/the-insanity-we-face/  

The author also writes in an other post "Step back and look globally; they are all in the league to bring about a “New Norm” of totalitarianism. "

"Our computer has been warning we would be entering a period of extreme authoritarianism. "

Yes, that is in line with Revelation 13. And he writes also: "What is unfolding is akin to being invaded by some alien race from Mars or..." Yes, he is right. It is evidently around this year that Satan is being thrown down to earth. Revelation 12.

I would like to mention that the author, Martin Armstrong, has developed a software he named Socrates that is able to do very exact and detailed forecasts on developements in the world, to the point that he himself has often difficulties to trust the AI's reports based simply on statistics. 

These reports are so accurate that they are in high demand and he can sell them at relatively high price. 

So he is in no way a fraudster. To the contrary he has been a victim for telling the truth and for being able to do that thanks to his analytical AI software.

• Views 496
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chaos will erupt from either side no matter the victor, due to the fact both Trump and Biden are equally puppets, a Trojan Horse to a grander scheme. I brought this up to Rook a while back due to the

Regarding what the both of us has stated before, we were both correct. Washington in 2021 is going to be chaotic, at the same time, the wild beast and Babylon will be taking action. People will succum

It is amazing that Martin Armstong seems to fear and believe the Democrats will win this election. That's what I get from his post: https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/politics-is-often-stranger-than-fiction/

But in the end he anyway tells: "Our (AI computer) Model still shows a Trump Victory if it is a legitimate election."

Yes, anyhow a Trump victory in the end. It could though be disputed. But according to prophecies that apply to him, he should stay in power almost until the end. Daniel 7:Trump being the horn with eyes and s mouth speaking arrogantly. 

Daniel 8:23-25: Trump being the fierce-looking king.

Daniel 11:30-45: Trump being the king that exalts himself, the king of the north.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2020 at 5:30 AM, Kosonen said:

It is amazing that Martin Armstong seems to fear and believe the Democrats will win this election. That's what I get from his post: https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/politics/politics-is-often-stranger-than-fiction/

But in the end he anyway tells: "Our (AI computer) Model still shows a Trump Victory if it is a legitimate election."

Yes, anyhow a Trump victory in the end. It could though be disputed. But according to prophecies that apply to him, he should stay in power almost until the end. Daniel 7:Trump being the horn with eyes and s mouth speaking arrogantly. 

Daniel 8:23-25: Trump being the fierce-looking king.

Daniel 11:30-45: Trump being the king that exalts himself, the king of the north.

Chaos will erupt from either side no matter the victor, due to the fact both Trump and Biden are equally puppets, a Trojan Horse to a grander scheme. I brought this up to Rook a while back due to the multitude of groups other there, one in particular whom I have been keeping my eye on, The Boogaloo Boys, and a legitimate adversary of mine, her group being BAMN.

These people want civil unrest regardless of the outcome while the MSM continues to spin people's minds. There is a bigger scheme beneath all of this and in the next few hours, on election night, the uptick in chaos will tick like a timebomb and explode, and it is going to be a few days of hell. It will not be pretty for anyone, granted among the chaos there are opportunists that will not only be looting, but wanting to push ill intent to others physically or mentally.

The biggest test in all of this is evading the Mark of the Beast. For, in the last several weeks, the United Nations and Babylon has been making their own levels of progression during all of this.

• 1 month later...

Regarding what the both of us has stated before, we were both correct. Washington in 2021 is going to be chaotic, at the same time, the wild beast and Babylon will be taking action. People will succumb, not all, but a few, to the powers that be during the pandemic, and when they are fatigued, they are taken, fear and influence (in the schools, the workplace, etc.) will take them and they want the powers to hold them. Believe it or not, even some JWs have been fatigued to the point that they themselves will be broken.

This is why people need to take these powers seriously, on the other side of the spectrum, the mark is a bit closer than you think due to advancing Tech.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.