The World News Media

From Jehovah’s Witnesses Kingdom Hall to town hall? West Lakeland Township officials consider purchase

Patiently waiting for Truth

West Lakeland Township officials are considering purchasing the former Jehovah’s Witnesses Kingdom Hall building and turning it into its town hall.

The 2,300-square-foot building is at the southwest corner of the intersection of Stagecoach Trail and 10th Street North. It is listed for sale for $360,000; Petersen Properties has the listing.

The town board currently meets at Oak-Land Middle School in Lake Elmo and rents office space at the Joshua Taylor building in Lake Elmo.

Township supervisor Gary Horning said buying the building makes sense. He said West Lakeland officials sometimes have difficulty securing the school for its monthly town board meetings. He also is concerned that the price of renting office space — currently $700 a month — could increase when the Joshua Taylor building is remodeled.

The Kingdom Hall is in a good location, and there is easy access in and out of the building, he said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Kingdom Hall up for sale.  I wonder why ? 

• Views 369
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

West Lakeland Township officials are considering purchasing the former Jehovah’s Witnesses Kingdom Hall building and turning it into its town hall. The 2,300-square-foot building is at the southw

Here is another KH sold to Islamic centre. :))  https://acorn.agencypilot.com/store/documents/other/253504_49hn3294r6063mrc.pdf?agtype=7&agkey=444+26748 https://www.hyderi.org.uk/news/de

@Srecko Sostar I find that kind of funny.  But I expect the GB are happy getting money from anyone right now.  I hope they use it to pay compensation to victims of CSA. 

17 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

GB are happy getting money from anyone

:))) yes. Money is "neutral" devil's invention. Money don't have religious affiliation and exist for all, to be able to buy nice things and joy ... as Solomon would say. It belongs to all people, no matter are they Catholic, Muslim or JW.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.