The World News Media

There's nothing here yet

• Similar Content

• By Witness
      Dear Mr. Sanderson,
      In your most recent video on modesty, I was surprised by your audacious and hypocritical comment on the following account in 2 Chron 26:16-18:
      But after Uzziah became powerful, his pride led to his downfall. He was unfaithful to the Lord his God, and entered the temple of the Lord to burn incense on the altar of incense. 17 Azariah the priest with eighty other courageous priests of the Lord followed him in. 18 They confronted King Uzziah and said, “It is not right for you, Uzziah, to burn incense to the Lord. That is for the priests, the descendants of Aaron, who have been consecrated to burn incense. Leave the sanctuary, for you have been unfaithful; and you will not be honored by the Lord God.”
      You responded by saying, “Can you imagine, he became so emboldened, that he actually went into Jehovah’s temple and burned incense on the altar of incense.  Well, the priests came running, and what did they say to him?  (see) verse 18, ‘It is not proper for you, Uzziah, to burn incense to Jehovah.  It is only the priests that should burn incense.’”
      Incense offerings were decreed to corresponded with the daily sacrifices by the early priesthood of Israel.  (Exod 30:34-38; Lev 2:2 (etc); Num 4:16)  We see its importance in the account of Korah challenging the assigned priesthood and its duties.  Although he was given duties by God as a member of the tribe of Levi, he desired to usurp the authority God gave Moses and Aaron.     
      “So when Moses heard it, he fell on his face; 5 and he spoke to Korah and all his company, saying, “Tomorrow morning the Lord will show who is His and who is holy, and will cause him to come near to Him. That one whom He chooses He will cause to come near to Him. 6 Do this: Take censers, Korah and all your company; 7 put fire in them and put incense in them before the Lord tomorrow, and it shall be that the man whom the Lord chooses is the holy one. You take too much upon yourselves, you sons of Levi!”  Num 16:4-7
      We know the outcome of his rebellion, “…the earth opened its mouth and swallowed them up”. (Num 16:32) When the Wt. wrote of this event, it made it very clear of the consequences Korah suffered by his presumptuous actions, a word you used about Uzziah.  However, as the article then presumptuously and boldly proclaimed, the “daily sacrifices” with the “burning of incense”, is to be administered not by God’s appointed priesthood, but as the article alludes to, by the elder body, who by and large are not anointed priests.
      “Representing the royal priesthood are appointed elders, who serve in positions of responsibility in congregations of Jehovah’s people around the earth.”
      Their position cannot be challenged, as the magazine stated.  When such an aggressive statement is made, a struggle on various levels, can ensue.  This challenge results in a spiritual “war” against God’s holy people.  (Eph 6:12; 1 Pet 5:8; Col 2:8; Rev 13:5-7,10)
      Today’s Temple of God is the anointed household.  (1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; 6:19-20; 2 Cor 6:16; Eph 2:20-22)  In the last days, the  “man of lawlessness” arrogantly  opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God”  NKJV 2 Thess 2:4
      “Then the king shall do according to his own will: he shall exalt and magnify himself above every god, shall speak blasphemies against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the wrath has been accomplished; for what has been determined shall be done.”  Dan 11:36
      “Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. 7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to conquer them.”  Rev 13:6,7
      I find the title of this article, the epitome of Wt’s deception: “Loyally Submit to Godly Authority” w02 8/1 p. 12  There is no quality of “modesty”, when one speaks a lie.
      Tell me, how can you show such amazement at Uzziah’s “emboldened” stance in the early temple of God, yet presume that it is acceptable for God’s anointed priesthood to be “represented” by the elder body, absorbing the assigned duties of those who are to submit to the authority of God and Jesus Christ?  It is crystal clear that the governing body is no different than Uzziah, taking it upon themselves to choose who should offer spiritual “daily sacrifices”, and “burn incense” before God. 
      “you also, as living stones, are being built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ.” 1 Pet 2:5
      “Therefore by Him let us continually offer the sacrifice  of praise to God, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to His name.”  Heb 13:15
      It has been prophesied that this abomination, this seize of the holy people through the use of deception, would occur in the last days. (Luke 21:8; Rev 13:12-14; 20:7-10) Yes, the authority of the holy priesthood of God has been challenged.  The Temple of “living stones”, has been “given” to the “Gentiles”, to rule over, and judge as counterfeit priests.  (Rom 14:4; Rev 9:4,19; 13:16,17)
      Rev11:1-3-“Then I was given a reed like a measuring rod. And the angel stood, saying, “Rise and measure the temple of God, the altar, and those who worship there. 2 But leave out the court which is outside the temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the Gentiles. And they will tread the holy city underfoot for forty-two months.    And I will give power to my two witnesses, and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.”
      Can you comprehend that you are the inspiration for this  abomination? (Matt 24:48-51; Rev 13:11,14-17) Do you realize that your organization tells the anointed priests that they must not bond together, since this would destroy the “unity” of your earthly, man-made organization?  No bonding, and no spiritual “daily sacrifices” to be offered by the priests of “Israel”. “Divide and conquer” is the scenario played out wickedly, within the Wt.  (Ezek 21:21,22; Rev 12:12,17; Luke 21:24) 
      Your army of spiritual “Gentiles” have the authority given by you, to disfellowship any “courageous priests” who “confront” you and your army with this abomination, just as the priests did, with Uzziah.  (Rev 13:15; 11:3,7)
      This is the army that the governing leaders of the organization has created: (see Rev 9:1-4,7-11)
      “He even exalted himself as high as the Prince of the host; and by him the daily sacrifices were taken away, and the place of His sanctuary was cast down.”   Dan  8:11
      “Anyone who has rejected Moses’ law dies without mercy on the testimony of two or three witnesses. 29 Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace?”  Heb 10:28,29
      Whatever is committed against the members of the Body of Christ, is committed against the Head of the Body.  (Matt 25:40,45; John 15:20; Acts 9:1,5; 1 Cor 12:12-14,25,26)
      “Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? If anyone defiles the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are.” 1 Cor 3:16,17
      Where is your priority?  Is it with God’s Temple, or is with an earthly organization, steeped in lawsuits, spiritual immorality and greed? (1 Tim 4:1,2; Phil 3:18,19; Rom 1:25)  His Temple in Christ has been “building” since the first century. (John 2:19-21; Matt 16:18; Eph 2:20-22)   Your organization is a little over a hundred years old.  Do you really believe God would abandon His Temple of truth, to allow your organization to take precedence? (Acts 7:48-51; 17:24; Matt 24:24; Mark 13:22; Acts 20:29-31) (2 Thess 9:9,10)
      This growing abomination by your comrades in the past and present, has been born and nurtured, through the doctrine of men. (2 Tim 4:3; 1 Tim 4:16; Rev 16:13-15)  Your entire organization has trampled and abandoned God’s Temple of “living stones” residing spiritually “captive” within your “towers”; while expertly creating its own temple of “hewn stones”.  (Isa 9:10,13-16; 29:1-8; Rev 13:1,2,4,8)
      Picture today’s spiritual temple in the royal priesthood, now under the authoritative power of both the governing body, and your “body of elders”:
      “For days will come upon you when your enemies will build an embankment around you, surround you and close you in on every side, 44 and level you, and your children within you, to the ground; and they will not leave in you one stone upon another, because you did not know the time of your visitation.”  Luke 19:43,44 (Rev 20:7-9)
      “Is it time for you yourselves to dwell in your paneled houses, and this temple to lie in ruins?” Hag 1:4
      “For we know Him who said, “Vengeance is Mine, I will repay,” says the Lord. And again, “The Lord will judge His people.” 31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.”  Heb 10:30,31

Paula Knapp
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.

• By Witness
      “Lord, the God of Israel, there is no God like you in heaven above or on earth below—you who keep your covenant of love with your servants who continue wholeheartedly in your way. 22,23
      “When your people Israel have been defeated by an enemy because they have sinned against you, and when they turn back to you and give praise to your name, praying and making supplication to you in this temple, 34 then hear from heaven and forgive the sin of your people Israel and bring them back to the land you gave to their ancestors. 33,34
      When your people go to war against their enemies, wherever you send them, and when they pray to the Lord toward the city you have chosen and the temple I have built for your Name, 45 then hear from heaven their prayer and their plea, and uphold their cause.
      “When they sin against you—for there is no one who does not sin—and you become angry with them and give them over to their enemies, who take them captive to their own lands, far away or near; 47 and if they have a change of heart in the land where they are held captive, and repent and plead with you in the land of their captors and say, ‘We have sinned, we have done wrong, we have acted wickedly’; 48 and if they turn back to you with all their heart and soul in the land of their enemies who took them captive, and pray to you toward the land you gave their ancestors, toward the city you have chosen and the temple I have built for your Name; 49 then from heaven, your dwelling place, hear their prayer and their plea, and uphold their cause. 50 And forgive your people, who have sinned against you; forgive all the offenses they have committed against you, and cause their captors to show them mercy; 51 for they are your people and your inheritance, whom you brought out of Egypt, out of that iron-smelting furnace.” 2 Chron 6:33,34,44,45,46-51
      These verses are taken from Solomon’s dedication prayer at the finish of the first temple, early in his reign as king over Israel.  They are inspired words, verified by the Spirit of God filling the temple Solomon had built, and fire from heaven consuming the burnt offerings.  (2 Chron 7:1-3)
      When I initially woke up to the sins and lies of the organization, I was learning that God’s heavenly House, His Temple today, is built on the Body of Christ; he, as the chief cornerstone with faithful anointed “living stones” of “Israel”, sealed into the Temple since the first century. (1 Pet 2:5,6,9; 1 Cor 3:16; 12:28; 2 Cor 6:16; Eph 2:20-22; Rev 7:4)
      It is not built with earthly riches, and men appointed by men as its priesthood;  who began this endeavor a little over a hundred years ago. (Isa 2:22; James 3:15; Rom 1:25) It is a Temple and “holy city”, of truth. (John 4:23,24; 1 Tim 3:15; Rev 21:2,3)
      It slowly sunk in, that I had been an idolater…for years!  I had put full trust in an organization that operates like many other worldly organizations. I had been deceived into believing that this organization was the way of “truth”, instead of giving credit to Jesus Christ as “truth”, the Head of God’s anointed household of priests.  (John 14:6; Rev 21:10,12,14,27)  
      When reading Solomon’s beautiful words, I realized my need to repent, turning to the Father and Christ in prayer.  I had to submit to God’s refinement in the light of my disgraceful conduct. (Jer 46:48; Job 5:17; 1 Cor 6:11; Heb 10:22; 12:8-11)
      I also had become aware of the nation that was at war with God’s holy people, seducing them into believing a lie. (2 Pet 2:1,2; 2 Thess 2:9-12)
      There is an apparent foe that has come against the organization where most of God’s anointed priests presently dwell among millions of JWs.   It is said that this foe, and the persecution it administers to JWs, is a sign of the last days that Jesus said his true followers would experience. (Matt 24:3,6,7)   Although the organization has yet to announce that the “great tribulation” has arrived, its governing leaders explain that the “king of the north” during the time of the end, is this political foe that has imprisoned JWs for “extremism”. The consensus by JWs, is that they are not an “extreme” group; while the world sees families torn apart by the organization’s strict regulations on obedience to the governing leaders. (Isa 5:20-24)   The world is also now aware that its epidemic of pedophilia has been left unchecked for years.  For these things alone, God could remove His protection from His people.  (Isa 1:4,15,21,23; Isa 59:9; Micah 6:8; Matt 7:12) 
      He has allowed the organization to maneuver its way through suffering at the hands of the nations for years, by leaving it to fight its own battles.  It hypocritically plays on the empathy of others with worldly influence, rubbing shoulders with those in power, and very likely using a large amount of money at its disposal, as leverage to get its way.
      The organization also relates “modern-day Assyrians” to the “king of the north”, whose said intention is to eradicate JWs during Armageddon.  The identity of this “king” seems very flexible in the Wt. vocabulary.  It appears that whatever government is causing the most suffering to JWs at the time, can be labeled as the king of the north. 
      The truth is, what JWs call persecution to “Jehovah’s people” is none other than a demonic-sourced ruse, enacted both in reality, and in the spirit world. (Matt 24:4,10,11; 2 Pet 2:1-3;2 Cor 10:3-5; Eph 6:12; 1 Pet 5:8 ; Col 2:8; Rev 13:1,2,10,11,12)
      Effectively, it has misled God’s anointed ones of the true enemy that has come against His “saints”.  Extremism is absolutely enforced by unfaithful leaders of “Israel” who have left their covenant with Christ.  (Isa 28:15) Cunning and compelling tactics are used to subdue God’s priests, with the purpose of keeping them subservient to a wicked slave/false prophet, and its army of elders. (Matt 24:48,49; Rom 12:16; Phil 2:3; Col 2:20-22;1 John 4:1; Dan 11:21; Rev 13:5,6,11,12;16:13,14 )   
      For anyone to remain within the organization, they must adhere to the regulations of the established powers; both the governing leaders and their body of elders.  They must uphold their dedication oath to the organization and the power it wields. (Hos 9:10) For failing to do this, shunning can result.  For verbally exposing its lies and announcing one’s dedication is only to God and Christ, a disfellowshipping – “killing” – is the result.  (Isa 65:5; 66:5; Matt 5:11,12; Luke 21:12; John 16:2,3; Rev 13:15,16)    
      Although it remains undetected by most, there are two primary “nations” at war; “Jews” of spiritual “Israel”, and spiritual “Gentiles” who rule over them.  Harlots of “Israel” have sided with “Gentile”/elders, to dominate and conquer “her” fellow servants. (Matt 24:50,51; 1 John 3:12, 17:5) This is accomplished by deceit, lies, “empty philosophy”, or “empty seduction”, according to the Greek meaning in Col 2:8. 
      So, is it true that “modern day Assyrian army” is alive and active in the organization as I am suggesting?  There are certain parallel traits of this northern army that spiritually mirror the elder body today.  With eyes that see, its identity can be laid bare, while interpreting its purpose.  (Joel 2:2,3; Rev 9:3,4,7,10; 13:2,7; 20:7-9)

After a vicious rampage on the country of Judah, the king of Assyria set his aim on Jerusalem. (2 Kings 18:13) In the well-known account of King Hezekiah confronting the Assyrians in their attack against Jerusalem, he worked to secure the city by reinforcing its walls. He built a remarkable tunnel that brought water into the city. (2 Chron 32:1-5,30,31; Isa 22:8-11)  He may have been forced by his own officials to approach Epypt for aid. Hezekiah desperately tried to buy out King Sennacherib with tribute payments, to the extent of removing gold from the temple doors, and apologizing for not keeping his tribute oath, in exchange for Judah’s protection. (2 Kings 18:14-16 ) 
       Yet, as Sennacherib wrote down on what is known as the “Taylor Cylinder”, he and all in Jerusalem, remained as caged birds. A portion translated reads,
      “ I reckoned (them) as spoil. Hezekiah himself like a caged bird within Jerusalem,
       his royal city I shut in ...”
      Hezekiah had a reputation as faithful to God and worked diligently to clear his empire of idolatry - the refuse left over from his predecessors. (2 Kings 18:4) It wasn’t until he had exhausted every avenue he could think of to thwart the threat of Assyria, did he then call on the prophet Isaiah for advice, saying, “This day is a day of distress and rebuke and disgrace, as when children come to the moment of birth and there is no strength to deliver them” (2 Kings 19:2-4) (Matt 24:4-8; 1 Thess 5:3; Rev 12:4 )
      Sennacherib’s officials had previously used “empty seduction” to coerce their listeners at the Jerusalem wall, with promises of peace and prosperity, if they submitted to Assyria.  
       “Do not listen to Hezekiah. This is what the king of Assyria says: Make peace with me and come out to me. Then each of you will eat fruit from your own vine and fig tree and drink water from your own cistern, 32 until I come and take you to a land like your own—a land of grain and new wine, a land of bread and vineyards, a land of olive trees and honey. Choose life and not death!” (2 Kings 18:31-32)
      Once Hezekiah received the messages from both Isaiah and Sennacherib’s officials, he approached the temple of God and laid his burden fully before Him.
      “Listen closely, Lord, and hear; open your eyes, Lord, and see. Hear the words that Sennacherib has sent to mock the living God. 17 Lord, it is true that the kings of Assyria have devastated the nations and their lands. 18 They (the lands of Judah) have thrown their gods into the fire, for they were not gods but made by human hands—wood and stone. So they have destroyed them. 19 Now, Lord our God, please save us from his power so that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that you, Lord, are God—you alone.”  . 2 Kings 19:16-19 
      God’s message through Isaiah against Assyria and its King, is quite incredible to read.  (2 Kings 19:21-28)  And, it was in that very night when 185,000 of Sennacherib’s troops died at the hands of God’s angel. 
      In his pride, Sennacherib never mentioned this defeat, the man who called Ninevah, “the Palace without a Rival”.
      The authentic threat that God’s people today face, is the organization itself. It “makes war” against the saints through the use of deceit, conquering them with “empty philosophy…seduction”. (Rev 13:1,2,7,8,10) It has “surrounded the camp of the saints”, like caged birds. (Rev 20:7-9; 16:13-16)  
       Yet, JWs as a whole, believe they have rid themselves of idols, not realizing they are so steeped in the idolatry and false promises of the “Assyrian” way of life, that it will bring their downfall. (Rev 2:20; 13:11,14,16,17,8; 14:9,10)  They submit to its blasphemous rules and lies, including lies about themselves;  trusting that their dedication/oath to the organization will promise security now, in this life, and in the life to come.
      A “tribute” can be defined as, “a payment by one ruler or nation to another in acknowledgment of submission or as the price of protection.”  What kind of payment must the priesthood of God and all within, “pay” in exchange for spiritual “security”, a life they believe comes with future peace and prosperity?  (1 Thess 5:3)  It is paid for, with their loyalty, devotion, veneration, obedience, and material riches. (Rev 13:15,16) Their life as they know it, hinges on obedience to those who rule over them. (Luke 22:25-27; Mark 8:35)
      When everything let loose in Russia against the organization, one of the governing body members stated on a video, “We can say with confidence that all of these efforts that are being made to try to stop our worship of Jehovah, to wipe it out, are not going to have any success.”
      Three years later, we see more severe persecution happening in that country and in other countries as well.  This should prove to the organization that it is committing gross sins.  It should prove that the holy priesthood is failing in upholding their oath to God. (Jonah 2:9) They have forsaken their duties to defend the sanctuary/Temple from the enemy among them, and allowed lies to fester, causing fear within their hearts.  (Josh 7:12; Isa 51:23; Ezek 44:6-9; Matt 5:13; 1 Cor 3:16,17; 2 Cor 5:20; Heb 10:35-39; 1 Pet 3:14; Isa 10:24,25)
      The powerful “King of the north”/ elder body/”man of lawlessness”  has left not one “living stone” upon a stone, in the organization. (Dan 11:28,31,32; Matt 24:15; Mark 13:17; Luke 19:44; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 9:1-4;11:1,2; 13:7)
      The organization’s leaders have turned to every avenue possible, to defeat its physical enemy, but because it supports a “spirit-directed mountain-like” idol, with its own priesthood, and refuses to acknowledge and turn to God’s dwelling/Temple of Holy Spirit, its defeat will be far greater than what it now experiences.  Its finish will be through the Spirit of Truth in Christ.  (Mal 3:1; Matt 10:20,40; Heb 4:12; Rev 1:16; 2 Thess 2:8; Rev 11:3-5; 12: 9-11; Zech 4:7; Rev 8:8; 20:10; Jer 23:29) (Zeph 2:13-15)
      Through its arrogant pride, it holds confidence in the weakness of men, and not in the strength and power of God.  (Prov16:18; Ps 10:4; Isa 28:15; 30:12-15; 1 John 2:15) (Zech 4:10,7,8,6)

1 Cor3:16,17 -  Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst?  If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy that person; for God’s temple is sacred, and you together are that temple.
      It was the Jewish leader themselves, who tore down their own house, by their rejection of the cornerstone, and New Jerusalem above... the mother of Wisdom.
      It was those leaders whom Jesus was addressing, at John 2:19..
      God would not have allowed the Temple of the faithful to be torn down by Gentiles (either then, or now), if they had sought out the true foundation, and had been loyal to it. God will have a Temple to praise Him, whether men choose to be faithful or not...
      "Tear down this Temple, and I will raise it up in three days." (John 2:19)
      We too have the choice before us, as do the leaders of the WT. Upon which foundation, do they choose to build their house?
      If it is not based upon the cornerstone, the 12 foundation stones, and all the living stones of God's priesthood of saints  (1 Pet 2:5,9)...
      then it will collapse and be torn down, by their own doing.
      Pearl Doxsey

Keeping in mind that “Jacob” is “Israel”, the symbolism of the “seven shepherds and eight dukes” that come against “Assyria”, cannot be the “Gentile” elders, since these scriptures speak about the resurgence of “Jacob” – God’s anointed House of “Israel”.
      “Therefore Israel will be abandoned
       until the time when she who is in labor bears a son,
      and the rest of his brothers return
          to join the Israelites.
      4 He will stand and shepherd his flock
          in the strength of the Lord,
          in the majesty of the name of the Lord his God.
      And they will live securely, for then his greatness
          will reach to the ends of the earth.
      5 And he will be our peace
          when the Assyrians invade our land
          and march through our fortresses.
      We will raise against them seven shepherds,
          even eight commanders,
      6 who willcrush the land of Assyria with the sword,
          the land of Nimrod (“Babylon”) with drawn sword.
      He will deliver us from the Assyrians
          when they invade our land
          and march across our borders.
      7 The remnant of Jacob will be
          in the midst of many peoples
      like dew from the Lord,
          like showers on the grass,
      which do not wait for anyone
          or depend on man.
      8 The remnant of Jacob will be among the nations,
          in the midst of many peoples,
      like a lion among the beasts of the forest,
          like a young lion among flocks of sheep,
      which mauls and mangles as it goes,
          and no one can rescue.
      9 Your hand will be lifted up in triumph over your enemies,
          and all your foes will be destroyed.”  Micah 5:3-9

Pearl Doxsey – Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      Eye Salve – Humility, Repentance
      Who Are the Locusts? -
      Priestly Duties
      Gentile Times/Great Tribulation/Cleansed Priesthood
      Who Destroys God’s Temple?

• By Witness
      In his recent broadcast video, William Malenfant supported the doctrine that “one flock” referred to in the organization includes everyone – anointed and those not anointed.  He states that no one would attempt to “make a name for themselves to seek personal glory”.  Thus, he is implying that JWs would not seek out the names of God’s priests to “follow them”. (1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22; 4:7,8,11,12)
      “That’s not what we do”, he says.
      And, he’s right.  Although we do not follow the individual, God’s faithful priests are sought out as the source of the living water of God’s word.  (Lev 10:11; Matt 18:10;5:14-16; 1 Pet 2:9; Heb 8:10)
      Mal 2:7 - “For the lips of a priest ought to preserve knowledge, because he is the messenger of the Lord Almighty and people seek instruction from his mouth.
      Yet, in the true fashion of WT’s contradictory teachings, this man has personally “made a name” for himself as a vital helper of the GB.  He is one of thousands, whose names can be rattled off the tongue of any JW faithful to the organizational arrangement; and it is imperative that a JW ‘follows the direction’ – ‘seeks instruction’-  from not only  the GB, but the body of elders also.   ( Luke 22:25,26) Yet the remaining messengers or ambassadors of Christ are cut off from everyone, including each other. (Isa 51:7,8; 2 Thess 2:4)
      He stressed the “one flock” teaching which supports the organization’s unity among all.  On the surface, this seems acceptable as the meaning of John 10:16, but further evidence refutes this doctrine.
      John 10:16 - “I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.”
      Jesus was establishing the spiritual Temple of God that was to replace the physical Temple, and its way of worship. (2 Chron 6:9; Acts 7:47-50; John 2:19-21; 4:21-24; Acts 17:24; 1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16; Eph 2:20-22)   
      While on earth, the “little flock” of his sheep pen, were the members of his body and foundation of the Temple, chosen from the Jewish nation. (Matt 15:24) They were the first to receive salvation from God, and to serve under their High Priest, Jesus Christ. (Rom 1:16)
      Because of the rejection of Jesus by the majority of Israel, God has been selecting people from all physical nations for the last 2,000 years, called to be His chosen and faithful priests. (Rev 1:5;5:9,10;17:14)
       It had its beginnings through Paul and Peter. (Acts 13:46)  Peter experienced the vision of the sheet coming from heaven, containing all sorts of creatures considered unclean to eat.  God told him, “Do not call anything impure that God has made clean.” (Acts 11:9)  Shortly afterward, Cornelius, the “uncircumcised“  Roman Centurion, and those with him, received the anointing of Holy Spirit. (Acts 10:44,45) Consequently, these “other sheep” and more who followed, were brought into Christ’s sheep pen which already held those chosen from the nation of Israel …”I must bring them also”.  The boundary demarcation of fleshly circumcision no longer mattered, as the spiritually “circumcised” came to cross all national borders.  (Gal 3:28,29; Eph 3:6)
      “So, then, remember that at one time you were Gentiles in the flesh—called “the uncircumcised” by those called “the circumcised,” which is done in the flesh by human hands. 12 At that time you were without Christ, excluded from the citizenship of Israel, and foreigners to the covenants of promise, without hope and without God in the world. 13 But now in Christ Jesus, you who were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ. 14 For he is our peace, who made both groups ONE and tore down the dividing wall of hostility. In his flesh, 15 he made of no effect the law consisting of commands and expressed in regulations, so that he might create in himself one new man from the two, resulting in peace.  
      For through him we both have access in one Spirit to the Father. 19 So, then, you are no longer foreigners and strangers, but fellow citizens with the saints, and members of God’s household, 20 built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the cornerstone. 21 In him the whole building, being put together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord. 22 In him you are also being built together for God’s dwelling in the Spirit. Eph 2:11-15, 18-22
      As God’s messengers, the “living stones”, “trees”,  of His Temple will further fulfill Mal 2:7 and “teach” His children life-giving spiritual direction and sustenance from Jesus Christ.  (Matt 7:15-20; Rev 22:1-3)
       I also saw the holy city, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared like a bride adorned for her husband.
      3 Then I heard a loud voice from the throne: Look, God’s dwelling is with humanity, and he will live with them. They will be his peoples, and God himself will be with them and will be their God. Rev 21:2,3

“Please do not confuse spiritual Gentiles, with physical Gentiles.
      The ‘one flock’, made up of the little flock of physical Jews; and the ‘other sheep’ not of that ‘little’ fold, who are physical Gentiles who become spiritual Jews, (Rom 2:28,29; Gal 3:28,29,26) are all anointed. That one flock of anointed, do not include those not anointed... just as the Bride, is not her children.
      Becoming anointed (and joining Christ's anointed flock/’Bride’) is not the same event as becoming sons of God. 
      Anointed do become ‘firstborn’ sons of God (James 1:18; Rom 8:23; 2 Thess 2:13; 1 Pet 1:23; Rev 14:4,5; Eph 1:4; 2 Cor 11:2)

and non-anointed can become sons of God, through anointed spiritual parents... 
      Christ, the original one anointed by God's spirit, and the chosen priests/Christs to follow him, also anointed by God's spirit.
      That spirit gives life (John 6:63), not only to Christ and the anointed, but to all God's sons, through Christ and his bride.
      Non anointed prove their son-ship to God, by obeying and imitating their own spiritual parents, who already belong to God's spiritual family.”  
      Pearl Doxsey, from her article, One flock / " Sheep " and " Goats " / " firstborn "

The “one flock” doctrine is manipulated by the complex matrix of decision making, which sustains not the Temple of God, but the temple idol; the Beast of Rev 13:1,2  Within it, are both the “circumcised” and “uncircumcised”, with spiritually “uncircumcised Gentiles” ruling over and replacing God’s priesthood of “circumcised Israel”. There is no distinction made “between the holy and unholy” – the holy Temple of God, and the idol/organization that blasphemes God’s dwelling.  (Ezek 22:26; 44:23; Rev 13:5-8) Just as I think the Beast’s “trampling” of God’s Temple has reached its high point, another lying pretense, about the role of God’s priests, has emerged…from the mouth of the Beast.  (Mark 13:14; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1,2)

“Each and every living stone inducted into the anointed Temple of God, must undergo grievous tribulation and refinement to be cleansed, previous to their seal (Mal 3:3; 1 Pet 5:10; Heb 12:5-11; Prov 3:11,12; 1 Cor 11:32; Rev 3:19).

Not so the spiritual Gentile Elders comprising the Wild Beast. These counterfeit priests only need comply with Organizational arrangements, expectations, standards, and suggestions. The claim that these are only chosen based upon 1Tim.3 is just not the whole truth.
      The greatest requirement for priestly service is ‘spiritual qualifications’ (Gal 6:1), which is not referring to the list at 1 Tim 3 as the WT professes. The original words for ‘spirit qualifications’ are ‘those who are led by spirit/walk by spirit/live by spirit’, and these are defined at Rom 8:14 (Rom 8:16,17) as those who will reign with Christ.
      ‘Elders’ have been empowered to trample and expel God's genuine chosen priests with impunity...for now.
      In the meantime,
      to erect and empower a counterfeit Temple priesthood, claim it is filled with Holy Spirit and appointed by God, and then demand that all worship its Image, is a third sin against Holy Spirit. (Ezek 44:6-9; 2 Chron 13:9; Num 3:10; Rev 11:2; Mark 13:14)”
      Pearl Doxsey, “What is the worst sin the WT has done?” 

"Go now, write it on a tablet for them,
          inscribe it on a scroll,
      that for the days to come
          it may be an everlasting witness.
      9 For these are rebellious people, deceitful children,
          children unwilling to listen to the Lord’s instruction.
      10 They say to the seers,
          “See no more visions!”
      and to the prophets,
          “Give us no more visions of what is right!
      Tell us pleasant things,
          prophesy illusions.
      11 Leave this way,
          get off this path,
      and stop confronting us
          with the Holy One of Israel!”
      12 Therefore this is what the Holy One of Israel says:
      “Because you have rejected this message,
          relied on oppression
          and depended on deceit,
      13 this sin will become for you
          like a high wall, cracked and bulging,
          that collapses suddenly, in an instant.
      15 This is what the Sovereign Lord, the Holy One of Israel, says:
      “In repentance and rest is your salvation,
          in quietness and trust is your strength,
          but you would have none of it.
      18 Yet the Lord longs to be gracious to you;
          therefore He will rise up to show you compassion.
      For the Lord is a God of justice.
          Blessed are all who wait for him!
      19 People of Zion, who live in Jerusalem, you will weep no more. How gracious he will be when you cry for help! As soon as he hears, he will answer you. 20 Although the Lord gives you the bread of adversity and the water of affliction, your teachers will be hidden no more; with your own eyes you will see them. 21 Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.” 22 Then you will desecrate your idols overlaid with silver and your images covered with gold; you will throw them away like a menstrual cloth and say to them, “Away with you!”  (Isa 30:8-22)

Pearl Doxsey - 
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. "Christ's Return, When?"
      "Anointed Flock - The Truth"
      "Disgusting Thing Standing in the Holy Place"

• By Witness
      @TrueTomHarley  "Focus on the purpose of the anointing. They have a lot of work to do, if this verse is any indication."
      Okay.
      He's referring to 1 Pet 2:9:
      But you are “a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation,Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  a people for special possession,Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  that you should declare abroad the excellencies”Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  of the One who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light - 1. Peter 2:9
      Srecko provided this quote:
      WTJWORG quote: Such adopted state brings benefits of freedom from “a spirit of slavery causing fear,” replacing it with the confidence of sons; of hope of a heavenly inheritance assured by the witness of God’s spirit. At the same time these spiritual sons are reminded by their adoption that such position is by God’s undeserved kindness and selection rather than by their inherent right.  https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/pc/r1/lp-e/1200271355/1/0
      “…of the One who called you out of darkness and into His wonderful light”

“Such adopted state brings benefits of freedom from a “spirit of slavery causing fear”, replacing it with the confidence of sons; of hope of a heavenly inheritance assured by the witness of God’s spirit.
      Does this freedom from darkness, slavery and fear happen when a present or future anointed one has either just embraced the organization or been a seasoned member of it? 
      Or, like myself does it happen when one steps out of the organization, receiving confidence in Holy Spirit’s ability to aid me in doing God’ will?  I could still be in the organization, timidly denying and deliberately forgetting my anointing over the initial fear of unworthiness, and what those in charge may judge me as. Matt 10:28; Mark 8:35   After all, what elder would have been convinced that a young 25 year-old woman was anointed upon just entering the organization?   For over 30 years, the “token” of Holy Spirit that I and all anointed receive, was never appreciated. Where would that have put me when Jesus returns?  Would I have received eternal life for squandering away what should have been the start of the progression of knowledge and faith in God? Eph 2:8-10  How could I have imitated Christ when I rejected his Headship over me and substituted men to be that head, instead?  Eph 4:20,21; Prov 22:19; 2 Thess 3:5
      How many more in the organization are like me?
      “What is the spirit doing to a heart during anointment? (See Rom.2:29)
      The heart is being circumcised by spirit...being cleansed and inducted.
      The token in the heart is direct contact with Holy Spirit. It is like God touching you directly.
      What heart-felt emotion does this cause....What does that token in the heart feel like?
      That feeling highlights the truth of 1John4:8
      LOVE
      The token in the heart is an overwhelming flood of love as never experienced before...directly from God, as He chooses and cleanses your heart.
      This is separate from the progressive learning through Christ (imparted due to one's anointed identity)...also by virtue of the anointed designation and Holy Spirit.
      Those who are chosen, come under Christ's progressive teaching (Eph.4:20,21; Matt.13:12; John15:5; Rom.11:17). (Pearl Doxsey, “Holy Spirit at Work, The Token”)
      I did feel that overwhelming love; but I remained lost and oblivious to God’s purpose; not only for me personally, but ignorant of His full purpose for all anointed ones.  1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:19-22; Rev 5:9,10; Rev 22:1,2,17  Not far behind my experience, are the rest of the anointed priests in the organization.   Each one has received a special spiritual gift from God. Eph 4:11-13  Are these gifts used, or does God’s priesthood remain in the dark about their individual purpose God had set out for them?  Under both the GB and the “uncircumcised” elder body’s rule, they are to ignore what God has placed in their hearts. Rom 2:28,29; Dan 8:12; 12:7  The GB has no need of them, since a great counterfeit priesthood has taken their place. Matt 24:15; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1,2; Dan 11:31 The elders uphold the GB’s direction to insure the anointed are working individually, separate from each other; not to bond, not to join together as one body; which totally contradicts scripture. 1 Cor 12:24-26 They have perverted God’s Word to satisfy their lust for power.   Micah 3:9; Rev 13:11; 8:10,11    Cutting, sarcastic remarks such as the following, help herd them in the direction the GB want them to go…one of oblivion and servitude to what the leaders have devised and cherish, an earthly organization; a Beast with great power over God’s chosen ones.    Rev 13:1,2, 5-8
       All that I say, are not new points.  I’ve written them many times here; nothing has changed. If a person’s heart loves the organization built by men, over the organization of God,  built upon His Son (His Temple priesthood of “living stones” 1 Pet 2:5,9), nothing that I speak will make a difference in changing one’s heart to “see” the blasphemies committed by the Watchtower and its Harlot leaders.  Rev 13:6; 2:20 
      So anointed ones do not think that they are better than others. They know that Jehovah does not necessarily give anointed ones more holy spirit than he gives his other servants. And they do not feel that they can understand Bible truths more deeply than anyone else. Wt 16/11 p. 22
      They know and feel these things, do they?  Or, are they spoon-fed lies by a wicked slave who prefers to silence their opinion and any truth they may have in their heart? Matt 24:48-51
      IF they worked as one anointed Body directly following their only Head, Jesus Christ, what would they know?   Prov 4:18; 1 Cor 13:9,10; Rom 12:6; 1 Cor 12:12,13
      Each one would learn their purpose as GOD outlined for them; not the purpose of men, not as a “human message”.  2 Thess 2:13; Phil 1:6; Eph 4:13
      They would teach God’s laws to the people, “for the healing of the nations”.  Jer 23:32; 31:33;Ezek 44:23; Mal 2:7; Heb 8:10
      They would freely offer up sacrifices of praise to the one true God, not to the “mountainlike organization”.  Rev 13:4
      As one Body, they would come to “know all things”.  1 Thess 5:19; 1 John 2:27
      They would bear only good fruit “that remains”, sourced in the nourishing sap of the vine, Jesus Christ.  John 15:1-5,8,16; James 1:17; 1 John 4:1
      They would each shine the light of truth and love of Christ, for all in God’s spiritual House to benefit from, including all lovers of truth in Christ.  Ps 43:3; Matt 5:14-16; John 14:6 
      “…who called you out of darkness into His wonderful light” 
      The organization cannot emit the “wonderful light” from the Father and Christ, since it is a well-cloaked mechanism of slavery to men – a spiritual, strong, psychological attempt to win over the minds of it’s adherers, backed by evil intentions.  2 Thess 2:9-12; Rev 16:13,14  What is taught may sound so pleasing, so “nutritious”, but if one digs underneath the surface teaching; the very opposite is found.  If truth is spoken, what is practiced is not the truth that may have be verbalized.  Luke 12:1,2
      What are the “abc’s” of a psychological – in this case, spiritual – trap?  I’ve referred to this before:
      To grasp psychological entrapment we must first comprehend the simplest traps of all physical traps for animals. Animal traps are ingenious devices devilishly clever and efficient, and utterly sinister in their effect on their victims. What properties then make animal traps work?
       (If humans can devise such traps, how much more sinister would a trap devised by Satan turn out to be? Would it be perceived as a trap at first sight? Amos 3:5; 2 Cor 11:13-15)
      First of all an effective animal trap must be able to lure or to distract the quarry into behaving in ways which threaten its self-preservation.
      …A dedication to the organization on the premise of the false belief that salvation is obtained through such a commitment; while simultaneously convincing one that he is serving God whole-souled.  Deut 8:10; 30:17,181 Kings 12:28-31; Matt 6:24
      “Loyalty to God also includes loyalty to his organization.” 01/10/1 pg 20-23
      Can any JW provide a scripture to validate this claim?
      They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen. Rom 1:25
      Second, an effective animal trap permits traffic in one direction only.
      …Just as a “live” trap secures the animal, any effort to escape the Watchtower can result in a spiritual “killing” – disfellowshipping. Rev 13:15  In essence, the comfortable cage that surrounds JWs, becomes the organization.   Col 2:8; Rev 13:10
      Incredibly, James 4:8a, Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.
      translates into…”As we approach the universal war of Armageddon it is vital to stay close to Jehovah’s mighty organization. w72 6/1 p. 333
      “While Satan’s organization crumbles, the organization of Jehovah prospers marvelously under his protection and guidance.” w71 9/15 pp. 559-564 
      Well then, that is enough of a boast to keep a JW inside; to regulate the traffic flow going in and not out, of the organization.  Yet, are these statements really true?  The organization has crumbled in Russia, and is threatened with extinction in other countries as well. Numbers world-wide are decreasing.   Again, which organization is it, that belongs to Satan?  It is the one pretending to belong to God; the one promising you will prosper, while it crumbles around you.  This “mountain” will continue to reduce in size, while the true Mount Zion/God’s Temple of “144,000” will “fill the earth”.  Zech 4:7; Dan 2:35; (Rev 13:4,15); Rev 8;8 
      “When you see (“New”) Jerusalem (Rev 21:1,2) being surrounded by armies, (elder body/"man of lawlessness") (2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:2) you will know that its desolation is near. 21 Then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains, let those in the city get out, and let those in the country not enter the city. 22 For this is the time of punishment in fulfillment of all that has been written." Luke 21:20-22
      Third, an effective trap is often engineered so the quarry's very efforts to escape, entrap it all the more.
      …by using the threat of losing all knowledge of life one has known when rejecting the organization. This limits the range of one’s spiritual mobility, just the opposite of spiritual freedom necessary to “test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.” 1 John 4:1
      For those anointed who reject this threat in order to bond with Christ and the Body, they are blessed with his protection; which is much stronger than any organization on earth can provide - no matter how large, how beautiful, how successful it appears in producing a “preaching work”, of their own making.  Zech 4:6,7; John 10:9,10
       Finally, an effective trap must be suited to the particular attributes of the quarry it is designed to capture.
      …by baiting it with true teachings, followed by a vow of exclusive devotion to the organization, regardless of what false doctrine develops over time.  Satan knows the anointed ones recognize truth aided by the Holy Spirit “deposit” given them when anointed.  He uses this knowledge to entrap the remaining ones of the woman’s seed during the last days, and eventually flood them with lies. Rev 12:15
      Some types of personal interactions are psychological traps for capturing people; they are remarkably similar to self-entrapment. Like animal traps, their effectiveness lies in the trapper's ability to lure the quarry into a course of action that leads to entrapment.
      The course of action taken by anointed and others, is dedication to the organization that requires whole-souled service. You must agree, your entire life is devoted to “Jehovah’s organization”   God does not have a share in the world’s endeavors. John 4:23,24  Simply, Satan has spearheaded his campaign of deceit against God’s saints, using his access and authority over the world.  Luke 4:7,8  God focuses on the faithfulness expected of His priests to serve Him and His Son. 1 John 5:1-5  However, He backs away and allows the demands of Satan to sift us as “wheat”, by presenting us with this ultimate deception. Matt 4:1; Luke 22:31;  2 Thess 2:9-12 To be found worthy, each anointed must be tested as Jesus was. How do you see this happening JW?   As you peer into the world for Armageddon to come and go as Satan desires you to do; from his other hand, he has placed the test right in yours , and right in the palm of the anointed priests.  We are either victorious in combating his deception and lies; or, we succumb to the power of men over us to support their counterfeit “Zion”.    It is the essence of the Great Tribulation and Armageddon. 
      The human motives leading to entrapment include greed, excessive ambition and the need to save face or to punish an adversary. Similarly, when our personal or professional life disappoints us and our efforts to achieve a turn-around do not pay off quickly enough, we may decide to justify the high cost by renewing our commitment and remain on the treadmill.
      What is the high cost of remaining on Watchtower’s treadmill?  Dear JWs, it can mean your life.
      At the end of the symbolic “thousand years”, which is now, Satan uses deceit to mislead the “saints” and those with them, into idolatry and submission to the rule of men.  This trap is an ‘ingenious device devilishly clever and efficient, and utterly sinister in its effect on the victim’.   The Watchtower even uses the term “deceit” to describe Satan’s tactics when he is let loose from the abyss; but naturally, they lead you to believe it is still to come. 
      Very clever. 
      For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, 14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.  Col 1:13

Pearl Doxsey - "When are the full "144,000" completed?"  - 4womaninthewilderness blogspot

• By Witness
      God is building His spiritual House, which is soon to be completed.   The early Jews received fair warning of this house to come, when Jesus said,  “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.”
      20 Then the Jews said, “It has taken forty-six years to build this temple, and will You raise it up in three days?”
      21 But He was speaking of the temple of His body. 22 Therefore, when He had risen from the dead, His disciples remembered that He had said this to them; and they believed the Scripture and the word which Jesus had said.  John 2:19-22
      We remember that Jesus said this after seeing the business conducted in the temple by the moneychangers.  He lashed out in anger; and using a ‘whip of cords’ overturned their tables of money, driving both animals and money-changers out of the temple.  In order to worship at the temple, this corrupt commerce of trade had developed.    
      And He said to those who sold doves, “Take these things away! Do not make My Father’s house a house of merchandise!” 17 Then His disciples remembered that it was written, “Zeal for Your house has eaten Me up.”  John 2:16,17
      Luke 19:46 reads:   Then He taught, saying to them, “Is it not written, ‘My house shall be called A HOUSE OF PRAYER for all nations’? But you have made it a ‘DEN OF THIEVES.’ ”
      The account took place around this time of year, just before the Passover, which was a busy time at the temple and ample opportunity for the Pharisees to take advantage of the people.  They supported high prices to not only exchange foreign currency, but to sell sacrificial offerings of all kinds to those who desired to worship in the temple.  The high priest of the temple, Annas, who held the office with the official high priest Caiaphas, was called by Josephus the historian, “a great hoarder up of money”.  (John 18:13)
      As it was, the “chief cornerstone” of the new Temple God had planned to “build”, was largely rejected by Jews and its leaders.  Matt 23:37,38 
      The Watchtower Insight in the Scriptures comments on “cornerstone”:
      “Paul showed that members of the Christian congregation had been built up “upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, while Christ Jesus himself is the foundation cornerstone,” in union with whom the whole building harmoniously joined together “is growing into A HOLY TEMPLE for Jehovah,” a place for Him to inhabit by spirit.—Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. .”
      Who specifically comprise the Christian congregation?    The Insight Book continues:
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  discloses that the stone rejected by the builders would become “the head of the corner” (Heb., roʼsh pin·nahʹ). Jesus quoted and applied this prophecy to himself as “the chief cornerstone” (Gr., ke·pha·leʹ go·niʹas, head of the corner). (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) Just as the topmost stone of a building is conspicuous, so Jesus Christ is the crowning stone of the Christian congregation OF ANOINTED ONES, which is likened to a SPIRITUAL TEMPLE. Peter also applied Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  to Christ, showing that he was “the stone” rejected by men but chosen by God to become “the head of the corner.”—Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; see also Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. .  
      Is this clear to you, JWs?  Can you see that the anointed “living stones” comprise the Body of Christ who is their Head?  Eph 4:11,12,15; 5:23; To clarify further on Watchtower’s guarded wording, this spiritual temple IS the Temple of God.    1 Pet 2:5-9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; 2 Cor 6:16  
      Please notice your “Examining the Scriptures” for today, Friday, April 19th:
      “The builders,” the Jewish leaders, rejected the Messiah. Their rejection was far more than just turning their backs on Jesus or refusing to accept him as the Christ. Many Jews rejected him to the point of clamoring for his death. (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) Yes, they contributed to Jesus’ being killed. If Jesus was rejected and killed, how could he become “the chief cornerstone”? That could come about only by his being resurrected to life again. The apostle Peter spoke of “Jesus Christ the Nazarene, whom you executed on a stake but whom God raised up from the dead.” (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) This resurrected Son thus became the only one whose name was “given among men by which we must get saved.”—Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. . W 17.12 9-10 par. 6-9  
      JWs, today’s modern-day Pharisees also do not uphold the chief cornerstone. They do not recognize Jesus as our source of salvation, that he is the only “name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.”  Why do I say this? It is because another “cornerstone” has been set in place, and another name for salvation has been devised.   Describing the Hebrew rendition of “cornerstone”, the Insight Book states:
      Some translations use “cornerstone(s)” to render a Hebrew word (pin·nahʹ), which carries the basic thought of “corner” but is also used metaphorically for a chief as a ‘corner’ of defense or support, hence for a KEYMAN. Thus, at Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  certain translations use “cornerstone(s)” (RS; AT; AS), whereas others use “chiefs” (Le) and “leaders” (Mo), agreeing basically with the New World Translation rendering “keymen.” (See also Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , where the Hebrew is literally “the corner tower(s),” these being pictorial of important or vital men, or chiefs.) Such an application of ‘corner’ to a keyman seems significant in view of the symbolic application of “cornerstone” in Messianic prophecy. 
      Yes, Jesus is the “keyman, chief, leader”, Head of his anointed Body, who defends his people when they turn to him DIRECTLY for support. Isa 40:10,11; Dan 12:1; Joel 2:11; John 10:11;1 Pet 5:4; Rev 3:12; 19:11   However, is HE the head of the Watchtower organization as well?  Is HE the High Priest of a corporation when we know he rejected all earthly treasures and power offered to him by Satan? Matt 4:8-10; Heb 7:26; 9:11   
       Absolutely not.
      His authority has been seized, specifically over his anointed “living stones”.  They obey whom they physically see – new keymen, new leaders over a new, spiritual “temple” comprised of a congregation of people from all tribes, tongues and nations. Isa 51:23; Luke 18:8; 2 Cor 11:4; 1 Cor 3:11; Rev 13:1,5-8 
      These new “chiefs” are as well accepted as the high priest Annas was.  Josephus states - “he increased in glory every day, and this to a great degree, and had obtained the favor and esteem of the citizens in a signal manner”. 
      Let’s see what this new spiritual temple is called:
      “Today, millions join in true worship, and they are moved from the heart to contribute their “valuable things,” which include their time, energy, and resources in support of JEHOVAH’S GREAT SPIRITUAL TEMPLE. (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) .
      All that has been accomplished for true worship in these last days is tangible evidence of Jehovah’s blessing and Christ’s leadership. WE ARE PART OF A STABLE, SECURE, AND EVERLASTING ORGANIZATION.Wt 17.1029
      Scattered among these millions of people are members of God’s priesthood, but barely recognized as belonging to the authentic temple in Christ.  Your “builders” who have raised a “great spiritual temple” or “mountainlike organization” and which looms over all with threats to shun nonconformists, is prophesied to come against the anointed remnant in the last days.  This is the stark, dark reality hidden under its attractive veneer, JWs.  Dan 11:37-39; Rev 20:7-9; Rev 8:8; Zech 4:7,9  
       With human help, Satan has accomplished his great feat, which is to dissolve all knowledge of God’s authentic Temple in Christ. Dan 8:13,24; 7:25; 12:7; Rev 11:1,2  Revelation calls it the dragon’s “Beast from the Sea”; which is directed by a composite “false prophet”/Beast with “two horns”.  Dan 7:7; Rev 13:1,2,11,15 The defining aspect of the Beast from the Sea is its “war” against God’s Temple/sanctuary – against the Temple “stones” that it holds in captivity.  No other worldly organization fulfills this prophesy. Zeph 1:15; 2 Thess 2:4; Rev 13:7,8   
      By WT leaders’ rejection of God’s authentic spiritual Temple in Christ, they have rejected the “chief cornerstone”, replacing him with themselves as “keymen” who direct a counterfeit priesthood to rule over God’s authentic priests, effectively trampling down their existence.    Matt 24:15; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1,2; Rev 13:14,15; 19:20
      Refer again to Friday’s “daily text” –
      Their rejection was far more than just turning their backs on Jesus or refusing to accept him as the Christ.  Many Jews rejected him to the point of clamoring for his death. (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) Yes, they contributed to Jesus’ being killed. If Jesus was rejected and killed, how could he become “the chief cornerstone”?
      Another “killing” is occurring at the hands of your leaders, JWs; that of the “ambassadors of Christ”. 2 Cor 5:20   For those bold enough to speak truth about the existence of God’s Temple and its only Head, they are “killed”, disfellowshipped by “uncircumcised” elders.   Luke 21:12; John 16:2; Rev 11:7; 13:15; Rom 2:28,29    It is not a matter of ‘just turning their backs’, on anointed who speak truth, but it is a swift judgment of spiritual “death”. Prov 19:6,7; Isa 66:5; Rom 14:4 
      For those brave enough to say there is “no other name under heaven by which we must get saved” which is a total rejection of the IDOL, they lose the life they have known for the sake of their Head, Jesus Christ. Matt 5:11; 10:22; 16:25 Many fellow believers in Christ have suffered the same outcome.  Matt 10:39 
      JWs, thievery is being committed by your leaders on many fronts. Col 2:8 You, personally, have been robbed of the knowledge of Christ, his priesthood and the Temple of God.  Matt 11:28; John 4:10; Rom 8:16,17,19 
       Under the rule of a “wicked slave”, you have been robbed of each anointed one’s gift given them, to serve the children of God. Mal 2:7; Luke 16:1-3; Matt 24:48-51; 1 Cor 12:4-11; Eph 4:16; Rev 22:17  
      You have been robbed of the blessings of priestly sacrifices made to God, that are now replaced with sacrifices to an idol. Dan 8:11,12,38; Ezek 8:5-10   
      You now put your faith in an organization, breaking the law of God, which requires giving Him exclusive devotion. Exod 20:5; Isa 42:8; 46:5; Mark 12:29,30; Rev 13:8 
      Even though you may speak of God and Jesus Christ, you believe that salvation is obtainable from the organization, as long as you obey the direction of its “keymen”.    Rev 13:4, 11-14
      On the “steps” of God’s Temple in the anointed ones, Watchtower leaders have positioned a “marketplace” for their idol, where JWs “buy” spiritual food; bought not only with literal donations, but with physical slavery in order to be privileged to worship there. Matt 6:24; Rom 6:16; Rev 13:16,17  How many times do JWs hear, “what a privilege it is to serve in Jehovah’s organization”?  
      Sadly, Christ’s priests are engaging in the same idolatrous worship, robbing themselves not only of the refined gold that Christ offers if they would just open the door, but they will lose their place in the Temple of God.  Rev 2:20; Matt 25:6-13; Dan 11:35; Rev 3:18; Matt 21:42-44    
      Please, for any JW reading this, consider these excerpts from Pearl Doxsey’s article, “YHVH’S GENUINE MOUNTAIN”:
      Satan has the power to create "mountains" during his present reign over the world (1 John 5:19; Rev 17:9).
      "Again, the devil took him to an exceedingly high mountain, and showed him all the kingdoms of the world, and their glory." Matt 4:8
      These mountains, include religious ones (Rev 17:9).
      Yhwh says that in the time of the end, there is a mountain which must become level ground...IN PREPARATION FOR THE KINGDOM...
      [...a mountain which God will destroy; (Zech 4:7; Rev 8:8)].
      We must be certain that we are not putting our trust in the counterfeit mountain.
      (Luke 3:5; Mal 3:1; Rev 14:6,7; Isa 46:11; Haggai 2:7) (Rev 13:8; 16:2)  
      Counterfeit mountain?
      Yes.

The scriptures also tell us of a TRUE Mountain which DOES provide shelter and salvation. Survival depends upon the guidance of scripture, to give us the ability to discern the Genuine, from the Counterfeit.
      Is the Organization made up of the 144,000? 
      Or,
      is its backbone and body almost entirely made up of those who are not even Chosen Ones? Who do you see as representatives of the Organization within your own Congregation?....the anointed "ambassadors" of Christ (2 Cor 5:20; Rom 2:29; 1 Cor 6:2,3), or spiritual Gentiles (Elders) who have raised themselves up over God's Chosen Priests? (2 Thess 2:4; Rev 11:1,2; Mark 13:14)   

"Now faith is confidence in what we HOPE FOR and assurance about WHAT WE DO NOT SEE. 2 This is what the ancients were commended for. By faith Abraham, when called to go to a place he would later receive as his inheritance, obeyed and went, even though he did not know where he was going. 10 For he was looking forward to the city with foundations, WHOSE ARCHITECT AND BUILDER IS GOD. they were longing for a better country—a HEAVENLY one. Therefore God is not ashamed to be called their God, for HE HAS PREPARED A CITY for them."  Heb 11:1,2,8,10,16; Rev 21:2   

So...does YHWH have a "mountainlike" Organization?
      Yes. An administration of priests, "hand-picked" by God to become heirs of the earth, to the blessing of all Creation.   (Eph 1:9-12; 1 Pet 2:9,10; Rom 8:19; Gal 3:29; Gen 13:14; 28:14; Heb 2:5,16; Rev 22:1,2; Eze 34:27)
      JWs, when you observe your Memorial of the New Covenant that Jesus, the fulfilled promise of a seed to the nation of Israel, established with the foundation stones of his anointed Temple, remember that the sealed anointed are also a promise for a seed…  Rom 9:8; Gal 3:7,14,29; 4:28,31,26; Heb 11:26; Isa 61:8 
      Pearl Doxsey continues:     
      “When that seed arrives, the covenant is fulfilled .  (Rom 8:24,25; Rev 12:1,2,5; 2:26,27)
      Those who accept and "listen to" that seed, "bless themselves"  (Jer 12:16; Matt 5:14; 10:40; 1 Tim 4:16; Gen 17:7,19; Luke 1:55)
      These will be appointed over all the earth (Gen 28:13,14; 13:14; Ps 2:8; 45:16; Matt 24:46,47; Rev 5:10; 20:6)
      Those who persecute and destroy that seed, are in turn, destroyed . (Isa 57:13; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Rev 11:7; 20:10,14; 2 Thess 2:8)
      So you see, the New Covenant/Promise, also becomes fulfilled, and ends . (Mark 14:24; 1 Cor 11:26; Heb 1:6; 10:13; Rev 5:9,10; Eph 1:4-12; Rev 7:4; 14:1)
      At that time, the building of GOD’S spiritual house, will be finished. 

Pearl Doxsey, 4womaninthewilderness blogspot
      “Jew” or “Gentile”?
      “End of the New Covenant”

• By Witness
      My mother was a “plein air” artist, and although it sounds rather sophisticated, this artist scraped for every brush and tube of paint she could get.  When raising five children, I am sure her love of painting conflicted with the necessary care of her offspring.  Many times, it was evident that the artwork took precedence, especially when dinner’s aromas were overpowered by the lingering fumes of the day’s use of turpentine; a sure sign that an unfinished piece of art was given top priority.
       Her philosophy was, never copy another artist’s work; that of a well-known painter, or otherwise.
      As a girl, I was frequently in tow with father, mother, little brother, art supplies and camping gear piled in the back of a station wagon, and heading for the mountains.  Other artists would arrive for the ‘art fest’ over the weekend.  As they readied themselves before the scene to be painted, their own unique tools, color choices, and techniques emerged to achieve what they envisioned of the natural scene before them.  Even through my young eyes, I could clearly understand the intent of each artist’s desire to capture the scene.  Mountains, plains, trees, sage, water were all identifiable from a different, but recognizable perspective. No one owned the scene, only the work and technique they used, to illustrate what they perceived. 
      Art forgery is a different matter. The intent is to deceive and pilfer the unsuspecting one into thinking they are buying the original piece of art.  In the case of copied works by the famous “Masters”, detailed analysis using microscopes and x-rays detects the evidence of modern paints and materials.  Also, extensive, historical research is applied to identify a forgery.
      Note the comments made by an article on art forgery:
      “Regardless of what technique is used, every authentication starts with determining whether a work has a provenance, which is THE RECORD OF A WORK’S OWNERSHIP HISTORY. Ideally, THE RECORD SHOULD STRETCH ALL THE WAY BACK TO THE WORK’S CREATION.
      “Unfortunately, an unidentified forgery will accumulate its own provenance the longer it goes undiscovered, so the provenance becomes INCREASINGLY REINFORCED AS TIME PASSES. Forgers will often take advantage of the loose provenance by creating an ILLUSION of provenance along with forging the work. THEY WILL BUILD A FRAUDULENT IDENTITY for the work with fake documents and staged photographs. The longer the forgery goes undetected, the harder it may be to detect that the documents are not genuine.”   (https://alj.orangenius.com/techniques-art-forgery/)
      False prophets are common, but could a spiritual counterfeit picture of “truth” be painted in order to rob an individual not only of their physical investments but of their spiritual life?  Let’s briefly put the Watchtower under a microscope using a valid historical record, the Bible, and see what its “provenance” shows.  At one point it made the comment,
      "As Christians, we face up to similar challenges today. We cannot take part in any modern version of idolatry—be it worshipful gestures toward an image or symbol or the imputing of SALVATION to a person or an ORGANIZATION." Watchtower 1990 11/1 p. 26 Our Relative Subjection to the Superior Authorities
      This is a similar stand of CT Russell when first gathering his Bible Students, when he said, “Beware of ‘organization’.  It is wholly unnecessary.  The Bible rules will be the only rules you need”.  Wt 9/15/1895
      What about a statement made BEFORE the 1990 WT. quote? 
      WT. 10/1/1967 p. 591:   "Make haste TO IDENTIFY THE VISIBLE THEOCRATIC ORGANIZATION of God that represents his king, Jesus Christ. IT IS ESSENTIAL FOR LIFE. Doing so, be complete in accepting its every aspect”
      Watchtower appears to be staging some confusing fake documents, at whatever angle we look at it.  Which quote is genuine, which is a lie?  They both carry their own lying qualities.  Today, the Watchtower has completed painting its illusion of a spirit-directed organization providing a spiritual paradise to lead you into God’s Kingdom.   2 Thess 2:1-4; Jer 8:11; 14:13-14; 28:8,9
      Watchtower 16/11 pg 16-20:
      BE LOYAL TO JEHOVAH AND SUPPORT HIS ORGANIZATION - “Yes, if we are LOYAL to Jehovah and follow the direction he gives us by means of his organization, HE WILL GIVE US EVERLASTING LIFE and he will be loyal to us forever!” 
      WT 15/8/15 pg 15-20:
      PREPARE NOW FOR LIFE IN THE NEW WORLD -  “If we want to be ready for life in the new world, we need to learn to be CONTENT and to COOPERATE with Jehovah’s ORGANIZATION and with one another.
      To prepare for everlasting life in the new world, we need to OBEY the direction from Jehovah’s ORGANIZATION now.” Wt 15/8/15  pg 15-20
      Concisely, a JW must:
      BE LOYAL TO THE ORGANIZATION
      FOLLOW AND OBEY THE DIRECTION OF THE ORGANIZATION
      LEARN TO BE CONTENT WITH THE ORGANIZATION
      LEARN TO COOPERATE WITH THE ORGANIZATION
      This is now your solid, established teaching, JWs.  The requirement held out for everlasting life, according to the Watchtower is total reliance on, and devotion to, the organization; along with a spurious, idolatrous attempt made, to link it with God.  Isa 46:5; Rev 13:1,5-8 The necessity of the organization has been a gradual development within the last 100 years; a provenance that has now come under scrutiny. Rev 16:13-16; Ezek 8:6; Amos 7:8; Rev 11:1  Of course, we believe that the faithful early Christians received salvation.  What about God’s anointed ones and believers over the centuries since Christ, in various parts of the world?  JWs, we know there was no “organization” that TRUE Christians relied on as one’s salvation throughout the centuries. Rev 20:4  Or, do you feel there was not a single soul that was faithful to God and Christ after the formation of the early congregations, UNTIL the Watchtower organization emerged?  Col 2:8; Rev 13:1,4,10   Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      It appears a wrench has been thrown into the working out of our salvation; and indeed, this is the case.  Ask yourself, where is Christ in all of this organization business?  When Jesus said, “destroy this temple and I will raise it up in three days”, did he mean that an earthly, man-made corporation decked out with major complexes world-wide and modern-day synagogues was to be established 1900 years later? 
      “BUT HE WAS SPEAKING OF THE TEMPLE OF HIS BODY.  So when he was raised from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this, and they BELIEVED THE SCRIPTURE and the STATEMENT Jesus had made.”  John 2:19-22
      Does this “temple” require money and physical upkeep?  Does it require any earthly goods whatsoever?  Phil 3:18,19 
      “For you know that it was NOT with perishable things such as silver or gold that you were redeemed from the empty way of life handed down to you from your ancestors, but with the precious blood of Christ, a lamb without blemish or defect. 
       He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake. THROUGH HIM you believe in God, who raised him from the dead and glorified him, and so your faith and hope are in God.”  1 Pet 1:18-21
      According to scripture, an earthly organization established with your “silver and gold” is not Bible-based as necessary for salvation.  Exod 32:8,4; Isa 42:8; Rom 1:20-22,25; Acts 4:12 
      We are revealing a case of forgery; a counterfeit “Mount Zion”, the Temple of God. (Heb 12:22,23)  It appears so incredibly authentic that God’s Chosen ones and companions have been lulled into passivity by its illustrious beauty and promise of peace if one remains within its picture.  1 Thess 5:3  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      From Pearl Doxsey’s article, “What’s Wrong with Peace and Security”?
      “Is this perception of present peace and security accurate?
      What is the danger of feeling safe from Satan due to the supposed spiritual shelter of an organization?
      Prophecy tells us that when Satan makes his final attack against the woman's seed,
      they do not expect the attack, nor perceive their vulnerability (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ,Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. )
      Can you see that this overlaps with the period where the leaders of God's people are falsely declaring peace and security? (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ,Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. )
      Because of their drowsy, overconfident condition, they are deceived and conquered (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ,Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ,Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ,Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ,Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ).”    Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      Now, on to Pearl’s  “An Illustration”:
      “Satan knows he cannot prevent the prophetic SPIRITUAL signs and events which Jesus foretold for the end, from coming to pass (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ,Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ,Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ,Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ).
      Satan realizes that the only way to prevent the remnant from grasping hold of the life-saving warnings, is to stage a counterfeit earlier fulfillment (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ,Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ,Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ,Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ,Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ,Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ,Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ,Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) both religious and secular. He has the power to do so (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ). Satan hopes that the remnant who are searching for the truthful interpretations of unfolding end-time events,
      will be detoured, by Satan's own premature counterfeit "fulfillment" (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ,Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ,Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ,Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ,Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ,Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ,Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ).

Satan cannot change nor fulfill the true SPIRITUAL signs Jesus gave. But he can fabricate a decoy within his own physical, visible realm, which IS under his power (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ).
      He must do this before the True signs arrive.
      Yet, he cannot fabricate a counterfeit for EVERY single true prophetic spiritual detail that Jesus gave.

Will the chosen notice these discrepancies? Will they prove attentive enough to prove wise, faithful, awake, sober, and discreet?”
      (This article is a valuable first step in understanding end time prophesy concerning God’s chosen/anointed people.)
      The article on art forgery said, “Finding a forgery can cast doubt on the authenticators and damage the reputation of the sellers”. 
      The “two witnesses” of Rev 11:3, who work for Christ, reveal the authenticity of the Body of Christ as God’s Temple Zion and expose the Watchtower organization and its Harlot leaders for what they are -fakes, who paint with layers of lies. Ezek 13:10-12; Matt 23:12, 27; John 16:13; Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.     JWs!  As companion “sellers” of the Watchtower and its “good news”, your reputation with the Head of the anointed Body – Christ – will continue to deteriorate!  Sadly, many doubt the authenticity of Christ’s anointed “two witnesses” whose job it is to draw attention to this forgery.  Zech 4:3,11,14; Matt 10:20; 2 Cor 10:4,5    Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      Art forgery can be a federal and state offense.  What will happen to the Watchtower for its blasphemous offense before God?  Scripture tells us - Zech 4:7; Rev 8:8 Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      I am sure you will say the organization is necessary in spreading the “good news of the kingdom”; yet, the good news is, the false promise of peace and security has been exposed, stopping short any further deceit and pilfering to come against the anointed (“Jacob”) and their companions who see it as it is – an illusion. 2 Thess 2:9-12  They come forth eagerly desiring to shed Watchtower’s sins and to accept freely, the Truth from Christ.  The authentic works of the Father and Christ have been found by those with keen understanding and eyes that see. God has redeemed His people.  Matt 7:7; 10:6, 1 Cor 1:28,29; Isa 48:20; Rev 18:4-8  Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
      Other articles are found on Pearl’s blog:
      YHWH’S GENUINE MOUNTAIN
      ORIGIN OF DARKNESS/”GOOD NEWS”/WOMAN’S SON
      4womaninthewilderness

• By Witness
      In the JW October Broadcast, an assembly hall in the United States is referenced as “Jehovah’s House”. They make the comparison of the early temple maintenance, to the care of the “773 assembly halls worldwide”. It goes into detail how this is accomplished, and John 2:17 is used to support it, which says “Zeal for your house will consume me.” These words were consistently used during the segment, convincing JWs of the obligation to maintain “Jehovah’s house”. Such blasphemy and irony. Jesus was incensed that the early temple had become a “house of merchandise”, which is no different than any convention or assembly by the Watchtower, by setting the goal for donations ahead of time. What a strange twist of a lie.

But, the grave sin resulting from this Watchtower lie is that we see again, God’s Temple/dwelling/house has been abused through a corrupt source of spiritual commodity. The anointed priesthood has been forced to “buy and sell” "spiritual food" only what a wicked slave has determined. Yet, also God’s Word has been deliberately bypassed by the false prophet/beast of the earth, which gives proof there is NO OTHER TEMPLE OR “HOUSE” than the anointed Body of Christ. 1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22; Rev 13:11,15-17 The Watchtower has convinced the anointed and their brethren to worship a composite idol – the organization and all of its material holdings. 
      “And his disciples remembered that it is written: Zeal for your house will consume me.
      18 So the Jews replied to him, “What sign will you show us for doing these things?”
      19 Jesus answered, “Destroy this temple, and I will raise it up in three days.”
      20 Therefore the Jews said, “This temple took forty-six years to build, and will you raise it up in three days?”
      21 But he was speaking about the temple of his body. 22 So when he was raised from the dead, his disciples remembered that he had said this, and they believed the Scripture and the statement Jesus had made. John 2:17-22

I am so amazed how the Watchtower can cherry-pick one scripture, and twist it so tightly into a shiny new lie. Can Jesus’ words to the woman at the well be dismissed, when he said God is seeking for such ones to worship only in “spirit and truth”?  1 Pet 1:25; Isa 40:3-8
      Keeping in mind that the broadcast is comparing meeting buildings to the early temple where God’s spirit once dwelled (God’s house) and where worship to God was given, notice what the Watchtower says,
      wp 16  No. 2 pp. 8-10 - “The Jewish temple was a tangible structure at a specific geographic location. But spirit and truth are not material, nor are they limited to any physical place. Thus, Jesus was explaining that true Christian worship would not be centered in or dependent on any material structure or physical location, whether Mount Gerizim, the temple in Jerusalem, or any other sacred place.
      How, then, should Christians view pilgrimages to and worship at shrines? Taking into account Jesus’ command that true worshippers worship God with spirit and truth, it is clear that worship rendered at any shrine or sacred place has no special value to our heavenly Father. Additionally, the Bible tells us how God views the veneration of idols in worship. It says: “Flee from idolatry” and “guard yourselves from idols.” (
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) Therefore, a true Christian would not worship at any place that is viewed as holy in itself or one that encourages idolatry. Thus, on account of the very nature of shrines, true Christians refrain from worshipping at them.” SHRINE – “any structure or place consecrated or devoted to some saint, holy person, or deity, as an altar, chapel, church, or temple.”
      Watchtower’s definition of “God’s House”/Temple are meeting places - shrines.  God’s definition is the Body of Christ.
      Pearl Doxsey 4womaninthewilderness:
      “It was asserted to me, that it is important for Christians to gather in some sort of church structure. I offer some scriptural considerations, about that thought.... Regarding buildings, Jesus' own apostles commented on the buildings that were at the center of the true God's worship. Just after Jesus proclaimed his breaking ties with the organization of his day (Matt.23:38-39), his apostles appealed to him to reconsider, by saying..., "Look Lord. what wonderful stones and buildings, and offerings dedicated to God! He said, 6 “Do you see these things? The days will come when there will not be left here one stone upon another that will not be thrown down.” (Matt.24:1-2; Mark13:1; Luke21:5-6). What building could exist, more fitting for worship, than the Temple in Jerusalem, while God's covenant with the Jews was still in force? Of it, Jesus also said; "Jesus answered them, "Destroy this temple, and I will raise it again in three days." (John2:19). 
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Would God's new place of dwelling with the people, be physical? Acts7:48 reads; ""However, the Most High does not live in houses made by human hands". The new Temple dwelling of God, that would be raised up in the Body of Christ, would not be physical. The new Temple for worship, and "place of prayer for all nations", would be his "Body". Please consider how the next two scriptures, impact that concept... "Now you are the body of Christ and individually members of it." (1Cor.12:27) -- "Do you not know that you are God's temple and that God's Spirit dwells in you?" (1Cor.3:16).
      Connected to God's presence and dwelling among mankind, Rev.21:3 reads; "And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God.". If we consider ourselves "God's people", and ascribe import to the existence of His genuine dwelling... would we not want to give it more significance than a literal building of mortar and wood? Of such things, Jesus said they were all due to pass away. But the Temple OF HEAVEN (Acts7:44; Heb.8:5; 12:22-24), provides treasure for us that will never pass away, if we store up in our heart, what is genuine.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Just previous to Rev.21:3 (which speaks of the presence of God's genuine Temple with men), verse 2 reads; "And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man." "NEW JERUSALEM" contains the New Temple, referred to by Christ. Just as a husband and wife become one flesh... "so that they are no longer two, but one"... New Jerusalem (the "bride prepared for her husband"), has become "one spirit with Christ" (1Cor.6:17) and one Spiritual body with him (1Cor.12:27), as God's Temple, with mankind.  
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. If we believe that a physical building has any significance or impact, regarding our salvation and connection to God and Christ... are we really perceiving the significance of what these foregoing scriptures, reveal? It can be summed up by a conversation Jesus had, in John, chapter 4:
      "The woman said to him, “Sir, I perceive that you are a prophet. Our fathers worshiped on this mountain, but you say that in Jerusalem is the place where people ought to worship.” Jesus said to her, “Woman, believe me, the hour is coming when neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem will you worship the Father.
      But the hour is coming, and is now here, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for the Father is seeking such people to worship him. God is spirit, and those who worship him must worship in spirit and truth.” (John4:19-21,23-24).
      So... no mention of a location, a particular religion, or any sort of physical building. 
      "Spirit and Truth". From where can spirit and truth be found? God's spirit and truth, are put inside the "living stones" of His Temple (1Pet.2:5,9-10; Eph.2:20-22) 
      - "built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Christ Jesus himself being the cornerstone, in whom the whole structure, being joined together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord. 22 In him you also are being built together into a dwelling place for God by the Spirit." (Eph 2:20-22)
      "He set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come." (2Cor.1:22)
      "But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truth." (1John2:20)
      "the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you." (John14:17).
      Rev.5:9-10 speaks of those who are God's Temple priesthood, bought by the blood of Christ. As Heb.8:5 stated, the original physical tabernacle which Moses erected under God's direction, was built and patterned according to the heavenly one to come. It was to be a perfect reflection of the spiritual reality, expressed in physical terms. Of the original priesthood, Mal.2:7 reads; "For the lips of a priest should guard knowledge, and people should seek instruction from his mouth, for he is the messenger of the Lord of hosts." As brought out by Rev.5:9-10... Christ has a priesthood over which he is high priest.   
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Should we not seek out that Genuine Temple of God, rather than give value to a building made by human hands, where "moth and rust, consume"?
      "Now the point in what we are saying is this: we have such a high priest, one who is seated at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in heaven, a minister in the holy places, in the true tent that the Lord set up, not man." (Heb.8:1-2)

• By The Librarian
      The Destruction of the Temple at Jerusalem II
      POUSSIN, Nicolas
      Oil on canvas, 147 x 198 cm
      Kunsthistorisches Museum, Vienna 

Via