The World News Media

JUST HOW BIG OF A DEBACLE, WAS THE PROPHESY OF 1975?

On 12/2/2020 at 6:46 AM, César Chávez said:

Not in public view. You need to pay for the information just like everyone else. After his October hearing, everything else needs to be requested by law.

That is not how the law works in the USA. If there was a plea bargain, arraignment or even a plea entered there would be a record of that. 

You are making stuff up out of thin air at this point. All that can be seen at this point is the arrest and the charges.

• Views 7.5k
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My first ever meme to call my own. I figured if I could make one here, I can make one anywhere!

I agree. But where did they get the date from? Those who were serving with a date in mind didn't just pull the date out of thin air did they?

You are told that God’s Spirit is with this organization. (Rev 13:15)  Yet, history proves that with each false prophesy and failed teaching by your leaders, God’s Spirit is not resting in the organization. (Prov 12:22) The God of Truth would not lie, and neither would Jesus Christ, who is Truth. (John 1:14,17;14:6)  If you say God is with you, all JWs are liars themselves. (Prov 13:5) In your mind and hearts, you have blurred the boundary line, between truth and lies.  It should be distinct wit

Posted Images

On 11/30/2020 at 6:44 AM, 4Jah2me said:

Remember when Jesus was asked a question about His authority, Jesus answered with another question. 

Well then, can you provide a quote where I have said, that the Leaders of the CCJW said the world is going to be destroyed in 1975. 

But there seems to be lots of proof available that the Leaders of that organisation made false predictions in 1941 and in the 1960's. When that organisation said in the 60's that it would be fulfilled 'within a FEW YEARS' of the time those magazines were written.  Tell me, from your viewpoint, how many is a FEW ?  Surely less than 10.

So quote them, give us an exact one because if you are stating that they said the world is going to be destroyed on 1975, mind you, they were still preaching during that time, let's hear it.

Stop deviating, you responded to the remark about 1975, we can get into the other notation as soon as you give us the quote.

You responded, so go ahead, 4Jah2me, let's hear it.

That being said, if an ExJW has said nearly the same thing as I did only to have his own community shut him down, that tells you something.

On 12/4/2020 at 6:23 PM, The Librarian said:

That is not how the law works in the USA. If there was a plea bargain, arraignment or even a plea entered there would be a record of that. 

You are making stuff up out of thin air at this point. All that can be seen at this point is the arrest and the charges.

This is why it is encouraged for some to understand the BASICS of Law. If not, people tends to go about their own feelings in the matter.

That being said, regardless of who the person is, race, faith, sex, what have you, one can still be tried for the committed action. But even then, people tend to demonize

@Space Merchant becomes a JW at heart.  He uses the JW way of 'lumping all non JWs together'

Shame on you SM, I thought you were better than that. 

I could put it in capital letters for you I HAVE NEVER SAID THAT THE GB OR THE ORG  STATED THE END WOULD BE IN 1975.  I do hope that is clear enough for you. 

Now you said  you responded to the remark about 1975, 

I think a whole list of us responded to remarks about 1975.  BUT I never made any statement that the GB / Org said 1975 would be Armageddon..

However we do ALL know things that the Leaders of the JWs said in the mid to late 60's and possibly early 70's. 

SM, the simple question is, Do you think the Bible Students / JWs / Watchtower Soc' / CCJW  have made continuous false predictions from Russell onwards ? 

I think it has been proven beyond doubt that the Leaders from Russell onward have not served God, but have raced ahead, trying to be clever, trying to run ahead of God and Christ, and in as much as saying 'The Master is delaying'.  

If they are not saying such then why are they running ahead ?  Neither God nor Christ wants representatives that make false statements, tells deliberate lies and loads heavy burdens onto the shoulders of true Christians. 

The Israelites had to be content with mana in the wilderness. So it should be for God's servants now.  The spiritual food from the Anointed to the earthly class should be just basic.  Meetings could be giving praise to God, not expecting some wonderful special dish to be served up.  Look at what happened when those Israelites demanded more.  

Were the Leaders of the Watchtower / JWs frightened that they would loose their power, loose congregants, loose donations ???   And the GB have learnt nothing from the past mistakes. Nothing. 

On 11/25/2020 at 5:11 PM, Witness said:

Luccioni is comparing the GB to Jesus and to his apostles.   He says that many found Jesus' words to hard to bear.  Jesus, the Son of God, the King, is being compared to men who utter false prophesies.  When will blasphemy come to end, from this organization.  He states faith and a spiritual "core" is needed in God's word, and also in the 'WORD" of the GB.  

Really.

He says, it is the wicked ones who cannot take hold of the following burdens.

Let me quote this man:

“TODAY WICKED MEN AND IMPOSTERS USE EXACTLY THE SAME TECHNIQUES.  AND ITS’ ONLY GOING TO GET WORSE.  THEY USE LIES AND MISREPRESENTATION.

THEY LIE ABOUT HOW WE DEAL WITH CHILD ABUSE.

HOW WE CARE FOR THE VICTIMS OF CHILD ABUSE.

THEY TWIST STATEMENTS THAT ARE MADE…

REGARDING OUR STAND ON BLOOD, LOYALTY TO FAMILY.  DISFELLOWSHIPPING.  THEY CAPITALIZE ON WHAT THEY PERCEIVE AS ERRORS.

PERHAPS DOGMATIC STATEMENTS WE MADE IN THE PAST REGARDING A BIBLE PROPHESY OR OUR UNDERSTANDING OF THE TIME OF THE END, AND THEN WE LATER CHANGED IT. 

THEY ALSO PUT A NEGATIVE SPIN ON CHANGES THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND. 

SEE WHY WE SIMPLIFY

DID REASSIGNMENTS IN 2015.

A NEW EXPLANATION OF THE GENERATIONS

CHANGES AT WORLD HEADQUARTERS.

WHAT’S THE RESULT, WELL SOME ARE SWAYED BY THESE THINGS.

THEY’RE STUMBLED, THEIR KNOCKED DOWN.  IT’S TOO HEAVY FOR THEM TO CARRY."

"What Type of Evidence Can Create A Consciousness of Guilt Argument?

Consciousness of guilt is the inference that the defendant knows that he is guilty of a crime because he has taken one or more of the following actions after it. These actions include:

Fleeing from the crime scene or jurisdiction,

False alibies,

Changing or altering personal appearance, (Matt 7:15; 24:24; Acts 20:29; 2 Cor 11:13-15; Rev 13:11)

Hiding or destroying evidence,

Bribing a witness,

Intimidating a witness or even killing a witness."

Hello guest!

Consciousness of guilt is the inference that the defendant knows that he is guilty of a crime because he has taken one or more of the following actions after it. These actions include:

1-Fleeing from the crime scene or jurisdiction,

2-False alibies,

3-Changing or altering personal appearance,

4-Hiding or destroying evidence,

5-Bribing a witness,

6-Intimidating a witness or even killing a witness.

1-GB flees the crime scene by announcing a “new light”. They have no problem with "jurisdiction", because GB is only one that is entitled to make decisions about everything.

2-An alibi is that they invoke imperfection and that a mistake can happen to them. That the apostles also made mistakes.

3-They present themselves as FDS anointed by Jesus and JHVH. Evil people outside spiritual paradise want to harm GB and organization so they produce lies and subverting false evidence. Ex-JW are wolves and GB+Helpers+Elders are humble Shepherds.

4-Hiding and destroying evidence is done in such a way that members are given the idea that they must keep up with "God's chariot." That one should not look back. Real hiding and destroying evidence is done by WT lawyers under GB command.

5-Witness bribery is done by telling them (members) that we all have to wait for YHVH to resolve irregularities in the organization.

6-GB called their opponents as those who lie, reverse statements, twist statements and quotes, misrepresent facts, don't understand, not qualified to interpret Bible, are spiritually weak to accept changes. If this not work, GB "courses" them with dfd and shunning with heavy emotional and psychological blackmail, with condemnation how they are apostates and enemies of God. They gave them names such "despicable" and similar, who deserves to be destroyed, "near soon". 

Please be free to add or change if needed :))

On 12/4/2020 at 4:23 PM, The Librarian said:

Then you don't know the laws of each state when it comes to access of public records. If you know someone there, they have free access. If you have access to law enforcement or someone who is an officer of the court, then they have access. If, you don't, they will send you the information once you paid for it.

Rook-2.jpg

Why are you so concerned about JTR @César Chávez ?   Doesn't the scripture tell us all to deal with the rafter in our own eye before looking for straws in other people's eyes.  I would think that JTR was just and ordinary 'boots on the ground' JW, not a Leader of people. 

GB are a totally different thing because they call themselves God's spokesman.  The GB calls themselves and allow themselves to be called the Faithful and Discreet Slave. And the GB tell the True Anointed not to gather together. The GB tell the True Anointed that they would be working against God's Holy Spirit if they did gather together. 

Hence the GB deserve to be judged by anyone that is wanting to serve God properly.  Get things into perspective. James sinned and committed crime, he will pay for both. The GB have sinned and continue sinning and will be judged by God through Christ. But meanwhile, true servants of God need to distance themselves from the GB, unless they want to be judged along with the GB... 

On 12/14/2020 at 5:28 AM, 4Jah2me said:

Doesn't the scripture tell us all to deal with the rafter in our own eye before looking for straws in other people's eyes.  I would think that JTR was just and ordinary 'boots on the ground' JW, not a Leader of people. 

Why don't you examine this ill faded advice? Start with yourself, then bring it back to me. Meantime, don't be such a hypocrite.

Once again, when did you receive the commission of judge to judge the GB? Who gave any false prophet that right?

13 hours ago, César Chávez said:

Why don't you examine this ill faded advice? Start with yourself, then bring it back to me. Meantime, don't be such a hypocrite.

Once again, when did you receive the commission of judge to judge the GB? Who gave any false prophet that right?

I'll just repeat what I've written above. 

GB are a totally different thing because they call themselves God's spokesman.  The GB calls themselves and allow themselves to be called the Faithful and Discreet Slave. And the GB tell the True Anointed not to gather together. The GB tell the True Anointed that they would be working against God's Holy Spirit if they did gather together. 

Hence the GB deserve to be judged by anyone that is wanting to serve God properly. 

Because the GB have put themselves in the place of Jesus Christ.  

But to those that are happy serving and worshipping the GB they will never see truth.  

On 11/26/2020 at 4:59 PM, César Chávez said:

Such unsubstantial comment. What makes you think, the Watchtower cares about ex-witness, views.

Before I call you a downright "liar" please share this new insight. Maybe its just another thing you don't understand or are confused about. But, show which publications suggest it and show which congregation has gays that have not transformed and rejected that lifestyle (repented) to Serve God as instructed by Christ.

If you can't, I will not sully myself with your ingenious comment from this point. 

All you have to do is look at all the proven court cases of jw boys being molested by jw men to substantiate that there are plenty of gay jw's.

• Similar Content

• Guest Nicole
    • By Witness
      “Nourishing Spiritual Food”? 
      I cannot advocate the website listed at the end of this short video, as I haven’t gone there.  Also I do not see verification that the money from the sale of houses, properties and goods was given to the Watchtower at that time period.  But I will not dismiss the large possibility.  What is important about this video, is hearing how 1975 was truly proclaimed from the source; quite contrary to how the 2017 convention presented it: 
      “…you see, back then, some were looking to a certain date as signifying the end of this old system of things. A few, even went so far as selling their homes and quitting their jobs. (km 5/1974)"
      “But the prophet who speaks a word presumptuously in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.” 
       You may say in your heart, “How shall we know the word which Yahweh has not spoken?”  When a prophet speaks in Yahweh’s name, if the thing doesn’t follow, nor happen, that is the thing which Yahweh has not spoken. The prophet has spoken it presumptuously. You shall not be afraid of him.              Deut 18:20-22
      “This is what the LORD of Hosts says: "Do not listen to the words of the prophets who prophesy to you. They are making you worthless. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the LORD's mouth.”  Jer 23:16
      “Behold, I am against the prophets, says Yahweh, who use their tongues, and say, He says. 32 Behold, I am against those who prophesy lying dreams, says Yahweh, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their vain boasting: yet I didn’t send them, nor commanded them; neither do they profit this people at all, says Yahweh.”  Jer 23:31-32
      If we claim to read God's Word and live by it, then God's Word should help us distinguish truth from lies.  Matt 3:10

• By The Librarian
      by District Overseer Charles Sinutko (Sheboygan – 1967)

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Haga clic
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. para descargar el archivo 
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Despertad_1975-10-22.pdf

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Minister of the Jehovah's Witnesses aid in the baptism of some of the 524 converts to the faith in a pool set up at Belmont Park Race Track. The baptism is a high-light of the four-day Witnesses Divine Sovereignty assembly, which ends tomorrow. August 08, 1975. (Photo by Nury Hernandez/New York Post Archives / (c) NYP Holdings, Inc. via Getty Images)
    • By Jesus.defender
      1888 "In this chapter we present the Bible evidence proving that the full end of the times of the gentiles, i.e., the full end of their lease of dominion, will be reached in A.D. 1914; and that the date will be the farthest limit of the rule of imperfect men. And be it observed, that if this is shown to be a fact firmly established by the Scriptures, it will prove; Firstly, that at that date the Kingdom of God, for which our Lord taught us to pray, saying, Thy Kingdom come, will obtain full, universal control, and that it will then be set up, or firmly established, in the earth, on the ruins of present institutions." (The Time Is At Hand, 1888, p. 76, 77)

1968 "'Adam Created At Close Of 'Sixth Day' Are we to assume from this study that the battle of Armageddon will be all over by the autumn of 1975, and the long-looked-for thousand-year reign of Christ will begin by then? Possibly, but we wait to see how closely the seventh thousand-year period of man's existence coincides with the Sabbath-like thousand-year reign of Christ....It may involve only a difference of weeks or months, not years.' (Watchtower, Aug. 15, 1968, p. 499)

• By Jesus.defender
      If the organization did not actually prophesy the end in 1925 and 1975, then how come so many Witnesses left the faith immediately afterwards? ("They lost roughly three-quarters of the movement between 1925 and 1928, then suffered huge losses after 1975, when the end didn't come as they had implied over and over again," said Jim Penton, an ex-Witness who writes entries on Jehovah's Witnesses for the Encyclopedia Americana.)

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.