The World News Media

JUST HOW BIG OF A DEBACLE, WAS THE PROPHESY OF 1975?

Witness

• Views 14.5k
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree. But where did they get the date from? Those who were serving with a date in mind didn't just pull the date out of thin air did they?

My first ever meme to call my own. I figured if I could make one here, I can make one anywhere!

The Governing Body never ever said that 1975 was the end of this world, All that is written in the publications  is that it was 6,000 years since Adam`s creation, and people read that as a sign in the

Posted Images

7 hours ago, derek1956 said:

This one one idiot that that joins their mates 4 jahto me I have never seen so many idiotic posts like yours I hope Satan is very proud of you. Soon you`ll be gone from here for good because you too like them other little rats can not take the heat even when it1s on low

Um, you sound very agitated Derek. I would humbly suggest prayer to God through Christ. We are all sinners but we all still have a chance to serve God properly, because as the scripture says, 'the end is not yet'. 

24 minutes ago, Anna said:

I don't call what Derek posts a sense of humour either. Calling people rats, idiots, and judging that they will die....is that a sense of humour to you? 

Sadly, not only do I think he lacks a sense of humour, but he evidently lacks in other departments too....

Now Tom, there's a sense of humour 👍

Would you care to elaborate?

7 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I have even put the finishing touches on the Peace & Security prophesy that I floated by the other day:

https://www.tomsheepandgoats.com/2020/11/uniting-the-four-fundamental-prophesies-of-naturemade-possible-with-trumps-defeat-a-parody.html

It is funny Tom, well written and funny.  I read too much MSN news, most of it is horrible, so your little piece was well needed humour. 

55 minutes ago, Anna said:

I don't call what Derek posts a sense of humour either. Calling people rats, idiots, and judging that they will die....is that a sense of humour to you? 

It may be that @derek1956will reassess whether he really belongs here. I am not sure that any of us really do, but to remain one must have a certain imperviousness, an overall strategy, and unflappability. One cannot respond to things as though personally.

I know where he is coming from, though. It is initially shocking to see ones taunting the Most High, all the more so when they purposefully make themselves obtuse about how God works with and through humans. The fact that they have nothing to offer that is better doesn’t phase them in the slightest, as they do nothing but condemn the GB, their spiritual betters. 

No, you don’t go calling people rats and idiots, nor judge just who is to die, for that is not our place. But he displays righteous indignation, a Godly jealousy toward those who would condemn ones working tirelessly in His name, imperfect though they may be, while they do nothing themselves. He won’t be criticized for this, though he may come to rethink the nature of his participation, or even whether he thinks it is advisable.

Anything you put on the internet remains forever.  It is also instantly buried, so any gaffes need not be overly regretted—still, it does remain forever.

@TrueTomHarley Quote 

I know where he is coming from, though. It is initially shocking to see ones taunting the Most High, all the more so when they purposefully make themselves obtuse about how God works with and through humans. The fact that they have nothing to offer that is better doesn’t phase them in the slightest, as they do nothing but condemn the GB, their spiritual betters. 

1, ones taunting the Most High Who is taunting God ?  Just because some of us do not believe your GB are serving God, that is not taunting God. It is in fact in Defence of God and Christ. 'No one comes to the Father except through the Son'. 

2. they purposefully make themselves obtuse about how God works with and through humans. I think you GB has done that. It is your GB that is 'beating it's fellow slaves'. Your GB that have exalted themselves above all others. Your GB that tells the Anointed 'NOT TO gather together'. 

3, have nothing to offer that is better .  I have made suggestions as to what will possibly happen, when God and Christ decide the time is right. I have made suggestions as to how the GB could improve the CCJW.  I pray regularly to God through Christ, that God will 'wake up' the True Anointed remnant to lead those that are willing to serve God properly. 

4. as they do nothing but condemn the GB, their spiritual betters. If in your heart you feel your GB are so good, so be it. It does not mean that others who wish to serve God propelry, think the same way as you do.  Whilst I know I could not 'do the job', I also know that I am not Anointed. 

My opinion is that as the Scriptures were written under insipration from God's Holy Spirit, then it needs inspiration of God's Holy Spirit to understand the Scriptures fully and to lead God's people. Only the True Anointed ones can do that. 

Unfortunately Derek and other JWs do not wish to know truth from God through Christ, they only wish to know the words of the GB and it's Watchtower teachings.  Only time will tell the outcome. As for me, I wish no harm to anyone here. I think everyone here is genuine in their thoughts and words and only God and Christ can read hearts. 

40 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Quick, someone do a word efficiency analysis, and tell me If Emma Rose will not win hands down for conveying maximum content in minimal words, a skill we should all strive for.

Tom...you know that we expect you to be able to read minds don't you ;) 

Mind you, it does allow each individual to reach their own conclusion and that is how I accord dignity to my fellow listeners and generally it opens up a variety of pathways for dialogue...that is what you're supposed to mind read hahahahah...........

You are told that God’s Spirit is with this organization. (Rev 13:15)  Yet, history proves that with each false prophesy and failed teaching by your leaders, God’s Spirit is not resting in the organization. (Prov 12:22) The God of Truth would not lie, and neither would Jesus Christ, who is Truth. (John 1:14,17;14:6)  If you say God is with you, all JWs are liars themselves. (Prov 13:5) In your mind and hearts, you have blurred the boundary line, between truth and lies.  It should be distinct within your heart.  You should be appalled when realizing your leaders have lied to you.  Instead, it’s like a dream that you awake from and forget about, as you continue through your day. If a poisonous snake crossed your path when hiking, wouldn’t you remember that day clearly, and how you made a rapid escape from its strike?  Why is it, that a lying tongue of your leaders, causes no recoil on the part of a JW?

If you continue to love a lie, or excuse the lies taught by your leaders – lies that comprise the foundation and progressive teachings of the organization, where does that get you in the end?  Do you realize there are specific spiritual references made to a people who turn a blind eye to falsehoods, as I see you are doing here?  (Hos 11:12; Jer 5:31)

Every falsely projected date, every teaching that has changed course several times over the years, is evidence of a lying spirit among you. Two contrasting spirits cannot reside side by side. (John 16:13; 1 Tim 4:1,2) Either this organization IS PURE TRUTH; or it is A COMPLETE LIE, masquerading as if it is truth; and since false teachings are your history, the father of the lie directs this organization – an entity that JWs have come to “love”.   (Matt 7:15-20; John 8:44; Rev 13:1,2,11,12) (2 Thess 2:9-12) (2 Cor 11:13-15)

The anointed have the responsibility to preserve the teachings/laws of Jesus Christ, who would never encourage his servants to tell a falsehood. (Ps 119:160;Mal 2:7; Heb 8:10)  In him, there is NO LIE. (1 John 2:21) He is the Spirit of Truth. (John 16:13)  Since the anointed inside are subservient to the elder body, they have failed in following God’s will to preserve TRUTH IN CHRIST. (1 John 2:27)   They have lost their “salt” – a spiritual preservative; and are trampled down by the “man of lawlessness”/elder body who “represents the royal priesthood”. They cannot “shine” their lamp of truth when elders rule over them, extinguishing any Spirit of Truth they have received upon their anointing. (Matt 5:13-16; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1,2) 

The speakers in the video may or may not have been anointed. But, because they promoted a lie, they have a judgment by Christ waiting for them. (Matt 7:23; 2 Tim 2:15) Their safe haven is not the organization, or their willingness to continue as a good “elder”.   If they leave the entire environment of falsehoods and repent before Christ, their judgment takes on a different outlook.  (Ps 145:18; John 8:32; Col 3:9)

So, humility is realizing the difference between a lie and the truth.  Arrogance is ignoring that difference, believing that God does the same thing. (Prov 26:12)  An anointed one’s humility expressed before God, is by upholding Truth, and tearing down the lies. The apostles were humble men, but powerful in Spirit, to expose and destroy lies spoken against Jesus Christ and the Father. (John 17:17; Eph 6:10,11; 2 Cor 10:4,5;1 Pet 5:8,9) Jesus did the same thing before the Scribes and Pharisees.  To walk in the path of Jesus Christ, requires upholding TRUTH, at whatever it costs us – whether it is slander, persecution by our own people, or fleshly death. (Matt 5:10; John 15:18; 2 Cor 12:10; 2 Tim 3:2)

Those too cowardly to speak for Truth, do not have a pleasant spiritual outcome. 

“And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. 13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”

14 Blessed are those who do His commandments, that they may have the right to the tree of life, and may enter through the gates into the city. 15 But outside are dogs and sorcerers and sexually immoral and murderers and idolaters, and whoever loves and practices a lie.”  Rev 22:12-15

“But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.”  Rev 21:8

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.