The World News Media

JUST HOW BIG OF A DEBACLE, WAS THE PROPHESY OF 1975?

Witness

1 hour ago, Srecko Sostar said:

One of the very obvious and very clear examples of theological misconceptions, is the teaching of the "Generation of 1914." To keep parts of that concept alive, they invented the “Overlapping Generation”.

As they say, "necessity is the mother of invention".  

1 hour ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Apologists for WTJWorg already continuously and zealously defend every past and present failure. 

@TrueTomHarley stated:  “It is initially shocking to see ones taunting the Most High, all the more so when they purposefully make themselves obtuse about how God works with and through humans. The fact that they have nothing to offer that is better doesn’t phase them in the slightest, as they do nothing but condemn the GB, their spiritual betters.”

There is so much said in that paragraph that excuses the “inventions” of men’s minds.  Is this how God works through humans?  Did Jesus expect his servants to create chaos?  Confusion?  Anticipation and invention of how to rectify a teaching that expired?  Who, is really taunting the Most High? 

There is something better that is offered. 

27 "Do not labor for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to everlasting life, which the Son of Man will give you, because God the Father has set His seal on Him.”

28 Then they said to Him, “What shall we do, that we may work the works of God?”

29 Jesus answered and said to them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent.”

30 Therefore they said to Him, “What sign will You perform then, that we may see it and believe You? What work will You do? 31 Our fathers ate the manna in the desert; as it is written, ‘He gave them bread from heaven to eat.’ ”

32 Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, Moses did not give you the bread from heaven, but My Father gives you the true bread from heaven. 33 For the bread of God is He who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.”

34 Then they said to Him, “Lord, give us this bread always.”

And Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst. 36 But I said to you that you have seen Me and yet do not believe. 

John 6:27-36

• Views 14.4k
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I agree. But where did they get the date from? Those who were serving with a date in mind didn't just pull the date out of thin air did they?

My first ever meme to call my own. I figured if I could make one here, I can make one anywhere!

The Governing Body never ever said that 1975 was the end of this world, All that is written in the publications  is that it was 6,000 years since Adam`s creation, and people read that as a sign in the

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I haven’t done that yet. (Didn’t know it was possible)  But perhaps I should. After all, there is nothing new under the sun.

I choose to ignore the content without the "You've chosen to ignore content by ........."    You can try that one too 😄  You don't have to read everything you see in front of your eyes,. But then you are in the wrong forum, if you ignore posters here, in the JW open, then you might as well not be here 😄

7 hours ago, Anna said:

I choose to ignore the content without the "You've chosen to ignore content by ........."    You can try that one too 😄  You don't have to read everything you see in front of your eyes,. But then you are in the wrong forum, if you ignore posters here, in the JW open, then you might as well not be here 😄

I think @Emma Rose is trying a bit of psychology. She is trying to demoralize all those that she disagrees with. 

She full well knows of the 'Private Club' for JWs, but she is trying to be clever. 

Whereas you @Anna  are well balanced. Even if you dislike or disagree with some comments you are strong enough to handle them all. 

I do worry about those that are continuously in denial though, and it does seem that @Emma Rose has a problem there. 

7 hours ago, Emma Rose said:

https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1974564?q=Divine+Mercy+Points+the+Way+Back+for+Erring+Ones&p=par

Paragraph 21: For he that says a greeting to him is a sharer in his wicked works.” (2 John 9-11) 

How easy it is to pull out one tiny bit of scripture and misuse it.  2 John v 9 - 11

Everyone who pushes ahead and does not remain in the teaching of the Christ does not have God. The one who does remain in this teaching is the one who has both the Father and the Son. 10  If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not receive him into your homes or say a greeting to him. 11  For the one who says a greeting to him is a sharer in his wicked works.

Everyone who pushes ahead and does not remain in the teaching of the Christ does not have God.  This is the Governing Body of the CCJW. That GB have declared themselves the F&DS, and have told all Anointed Ones not to meet together, even threatening that it would be working against the Holy Spirit. 

Who on here does not teach about, the Father and the Son ?  The ones you laughingly call apostates, are the ones that do believe in Almighty God being the Father and Jesus Christ being the Son. 

Tell me, what other teaching is anyone bringing here ? Oh yes, of course, You JWs bring in the teaching that everyone MUST be a baptised JW to be saved.

So it is made clear that the wicked works are being done by JWs. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.