The World News Media

JUST HOW BIG OF A DEBACLE, WAS THE PROPHESY OF 1975?

3 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

A relative of mine whose name I forget went into real estate about that time. His firm’s motto was “We reap, but we do no sow.” He snapped up all these houses for a pittance—it was always easy to talk down the price—“sell quick before everyone else does!”—and he is living the high life in Monaco today.

I don’t doubt someone will take advantage of gullible people. That might work for some cultures, but not in mine. In essence, all the Elders in my district and region took to heart, what is written in 1 Corinthians 2:11-14 by Paul, while other past Elder’s in other regions or cultures, decided to revamp scripture with their own agenda in order to justify their own personal view, therefore, they didn’t really care about what is written in sound scriptural, doctrine.

• Views 7.8k
  • Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My first ever meme to call my own. I figured if I could make one here, I can make one anywhere!

I agree. But where did they get the date from? Those who were serving with a date in mind didn't just pull the date out of thin air did they?

You are told that God’s Spirit is with this organization. (Rev 13:15)  Yet, history proves that with each false prophesy and failed teaching by your leaders, God’s Spirit is not resting in the organization. (Prov 12:22) The God of Truth would not lie, and neither would Jesus Christ, who is Truth. (John 1:14,17;14:6)  If you say God is with you, all JWs are liars themselves. (Prov 13:5) In your mind and hearts, you have blurred the boundary line, between truth and lies.  It should be distinct wit

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Like all other people, JW members want to believe in God and Justice and a better Future. And it’s a lure/bait that attracts. It is a soil on which many hopes can grow. And that is why it is a powerful means of attracting and keeping people in spiritual captivity, with a few phrases of truth and many misconceptions.

Thank you so much for such a great explanation.  What caught my attention was your use of “soil” as describing the “lure/bait” that attracts.  That bait is not enough for a solid faith in truth to thrive.  The soil is poor in nutrients – truth; other than providing the initial boost, received at the outset.  When I think of myself when first entering the organization, I felt that initial boost, but as the years went by, the joy dissipated, the attention to be given to the organization became drudgery.  The “soil” was not fortified over the years, just as it isn’t today.  It lacks the “bread of life” and the “living water” from Jesus Christ.  Men who rely on their own understanding – their own doctrine -  cannot provide such things.  John 6:35; 7:38

“Their worship of me is empty, because they teach human rules as doctrines.’”

Empty – “vain, fruitless, folly”, which results in “soil”, not fit to grow a genuine and nourished faith, in the Father. 

If JWs could only see that the organization runs solely on the doctrine of men.  As you say, “disappointment is inevitable”. 

9 hours ago, Witness said:

Every falsely projected date, every teaching that has changed course several times over the years, is evidence of a lying spirit among you

Did you know that the anointed "Israel" are compared to stars in the heavens?  (Dan 12:3; Phil 2:15; Eph 2:6; Rev 1:20)  An anointed one can be "led away by the error" of lawlessness...and fall from his "stable position".  2 Pet 3:17

They are also described as "wandering stars" -

"These are spots in your love feasts, while they feast with you without fear, serving only themselves. They are clouds without water, carried about by the winds; late autumn trees without fruit, twice dead, pulled up by the roots; raging waves of the sea, foaming up their own shame; wandering stars for whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever."   Jude 1:12,13

The stars that remain in Jesus' "right hand" follow a set course, the path he took. (Rev 1:20) They follow his teachings and do not waver from them.  The proof that the governing leaders are not those stars in Jesus' hand, is their continual "changed course" in teachings.  Don't let their smooth talk convince you of bogus, "new light".  This is evidence that they are "wandering stars", groping in the dark, for new doctrine to replace the old.  

10 hours ago, Witness said:

It lacks the “bread of life” and the “living water” from Jesus Christ.  Men who rely on their own understanding – their own doctrine -  cannot provide such things.  John 6:35; 7:38

“Their worship of me is empty, because they teach human rules as doctrines.’”

Empty – “vain, fruitless, folly”, which results in “soil”, not fit to grow a genuine and nourished faith, in the Father. 

This can also include self-promoting "anointed people" and ex-witnesses with an agenda. Srecko plays both sides of the coin when it is covenant just like all ex-witnesses do with meat that has no substance. What scripture indicates that.

15 hours ago, César Chávez said:

I don’t doubt someone will take advantage of gullible people. That might work for some cultures, but not in mine. In essence, all the Elders in my district and region took to heart, what is written in 1 Corinthians 2:11-14 by Paul, while other past Elder’s in other regions or cultures, decided to revamp scripture with their own agenda in order to justify their own personal view, therefore, they didn’t really care about what is written in sound scriptural, doctrine.

My maternal grandparents got caught up with this, they were told to buy on HP because they wouldn't have to pay it off.  I'm not sure whether they did buy copiously and greedily, but they allowed both that, and Grandma's nervous cough to put them off both attending meetings and answering up.  Revealed totally wrong motives. 

Jehovah will continue to refine His people.

13 hours ago, Witness said:

The “soil” was not fortified over the years, just as it isn’t today.

Absolutely! What JWs call “spiritual food” can be divided into two categories.

The first is: Simple and generally accepted moral values that are embedded in the consciousness and conscience of people.
The second is: Theological-administrative doctrinal nomenclature, of Previous and Present Teachings. The Previous Teachings actually, in simple, clear and normal wording means wrong, err, false teachings, apostasy. ....and The Present Teachings means ostensibly correct, something that will be swallowed by some new interpretation in the future.

One of the very obvious and very clear examples of theological misconceptions, is the teaching of the "Generation of 1914." To keep parts of that concept alive, they invented the “Overlapping Generation”.

13 hours ago, Witness said:

If JWs could only see that the organization runs solely on the doctrine of men.  As you say, “disappointment is inevitable”. 

Similar to 1975 calculations and interpretations that came from WT Administration, JW people do and will react to "Overlapping Generation" in similar way as they did and they do now to 1975.

As  @Emma Rose in "deep wisdom" say: We'd wait and see. Of course, we don't need to wait long. Apologists for WTJWorg already continuously and zealously defend every past and present failure. 

1 hour ago, Srecko Sostar said:

One of the very obvious and very clear examples of theological misconceptions, is the teaching of the "Generation of 1914." To keep parts of that concept alive, they invented the “Overlapping Generation”.

As they say, "necessity is the mother of invention".  

1 hour ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Apologists for WTJWorg already continuously and zealously defend every past and present failure. 

@TrueTomHarley stated:  “It is initially shocking to see ones taunting the Most High, all the more so when they purposefully make themselves obtuse about how God works with and through humans. The fact that they have nothing to offer that is better doesn’t phase them in the slightest, as they do nothing but condemn the GB, their spiritual betters.”

There is so much said in that paragraph that excuses the “inventions” of men’s minds.  Is this how God works through humans?  Did Jesus expect his servants to create chaos?  Confusion?  Anticipation and invention of how to rectify a teaching that expired?  Who, is really taunting the Most High? 

There is something better that is offered. 

27 "Do not labor for the food which perishes, but for the food which endures to everlasting life, which the Son of Man will give you, because God the Father has set His seal on Him.”

28 Then they said to Him, “What shall we do, that we may work the works of God?”

29 Jesus answered and said to them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent.”

30 Therefore they said to Him, “What sign will You perform then, that we may see it and believe You? What work will You do? 31 Our fathers ate the manna in the desert; as it is written, ‘He gave them bread from heaven to eat.’ ”

32 Then Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, Moses did not give you the bread from heaven, but My Father gives you the true bread from heaven. 33 For the bread of God is He who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.”

34 Then they said to Him, “Lord, give us this bread always.”

And Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst. 36 But I said to you that you have seen Me and yet do not believe. 

John 6:27-36

54 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I haven’t done that yet. (Didn’t know it was possible)  But perhaps I should. After all, there is nothing new under the sun.

I choose to ignore the content without the "You've chosen to ignore content by ........."    You can try that one too 😄  You don't have to read everything you see in front of your eyes,. But then you are in the wrong forum, if you ignore posters here, in the JW open, then you might as well not be here 😄

• Similar Content

• Guest Nicole
    • By Witness
      “Nourishing Spiritual Food”? 
      I cannot advocate the website listed at the end of this short video, as I haven’t gone there.  Also I do not see verification that the money from the sale of houses, properties and goods was given to the Watchtower at that time period.  But I will not dismiss the large possibility.  What is important about this video, is hearing how 1975 was truly proclaimed from the source; quite contrary to how the 2017 convention presented it: 
      “…you see, back then, some were looking to a certain date as signifying the end of this old system of things. A few, even went so far as selling their homes and quitting their jobs. (km 5/1974)"
      “But the prophet who speaks a word presumptuously in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die.” 
       You may say in your heart, “How shall we know the word which Yahweh has not spoken?”  When a prophet speaks in Yahweh’s name, if the thing doesn’t follow, nor happen, that is the thing which Yahweh has not spoken. The prophet has spoken it presumptuously. You shall not be afraid of him.              Deut 18:20-22
      “This is what the LORD of Hosts says: "Do not listen to the words of the prophets who prophesy to you. They are making you worthless. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the LORD's mouth.”  Jer 23:16
      “Behold, I am against the prophets, says Yahweh, who use their tongues, and say, He says. 32 Behold, I am against those who prophesy lying dreams, says Yahweh, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their vain boasting: yet I didn’t send them, nor commanded them; neither do they profit this people at all, says Yahweh.”  Jer 23:31-32
      If we claim to read God's Word and live by it, then God's Word should help us distinguish truth from lies.  Matt 3:10

• By The Librarian
      by District Overseer Charles Sinutko (Sheboygan – 1967)

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Haga clic
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. para descargar el archivo 
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Despertad_1975-10-22.pdf

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      Minister of the Jehovah's Witnesses aid in the baptism of some of the 524 converts to the faith in a pool set up at Belmont Park Race Track. The baptism is a high-light of the four-day Witnesses Divine Sovereignty assembly, which ends tomorrow. August 08, 1975. (Photo by Nury Hernandez/New York Post Archives / (c) NYP Holdings, Inc. via Getty Images)
    • By Jesus.defender
      1888 "In this chapter we present the Bible evidence proving that the full end of the times of the gentiles, i.e., the full end of their lease of dominion, will be reached in A.D. 1914; and that the date will be the farthest limit of the rule of imperfect men. And be it observed, that if this is shown to be a fact firmly established by the Scriptures, it will prove; Firstly, that at that date the Kingdom of God, for which our Lord taught us to pray, saying, Thy Kingdom come, will obtain full, universal control, and that it will then be set up, or firmly established, in the earth, on the ruins of present institutions." (The Time Is At Hand, 1888, p. 76, 77)

1968 "'Adam Created At Close Of 'Sixth Day' Are we to assume from this study that the battle of Armageddon will be all over by the autumn of 1975, and the long-looked-for thousand-year reign of Christ will begin by then? Possibly, but we wait to see how closely the seventh thousand-year period of man's existence coincides with the Sabbath-like thousand-year reign of Christ....It may involve only a difference of weeks or months, not years.' (Watchtower, Aug. 15, 1968, p. 499)

• By Jesus.defender
      If the organization did not actually prophesy the end in 1925 and 1975, then how come so many Witnesses left the faith immediately afterwards? ("They lost roughly three-quarters of the movement between 1925 and 1928, then suffered huge losses after 1975, when the end didn't come as they had implied over and over again," said Jim Penton, an ex-Witness who writes entries on Jehovah's Witnesses for the Encyclopedia Americana.)

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Contributors

• Topics

• Members

• Anna

Anna 2,555

• Eric Ouellet

Eric Ouellet 5

• Pudgy

Pudgy 6

• César Chávez

César Chávez 412

• Betty Sims

Betty Sims 0

• Recent Status Updates

• Eric Ouellet

Sauve-moi, ô Dieu, car les eaux menacent ma vie.
      Je m’enlise dans la boue profonde, où il n’y a pas de sol ferme.
      Je coule dans des eaux profondes,
      et le courant m’emporte.
      Je suis fatigué d’avoir crié ;
      ma gorge s’est enrouée.
      Mes yeux se sont épuisés à attendre mon Dieu.
      Ceux qui me haïssent sans raison
      sont plus nombreux que mes cheveux.
      Ceux qui voudraient me supprimer,
      mes ennemis sournois, sont devenus nombreux.
      J’ai été forcé de rendre ce que je n’avais pas volé.
      Ô Dieu, tu connais ma bêtise,
      et ma culpabilité ne t’est pas cachée.
      Que ceux qui espèrent en toi n’aient pas honte à cause de moi,
      ô Souverain Seigneur, Jéhovah des armées !
      Que ceux qui te recherchent ne soient pas humiliés à cause de moi,
      ô Dieu d’Israël !
      Car je subis la honte pour toi ;
      l’humiliation me couvre le visage.
      Je suis devenu un inconnu pour mes frères,
      un étranger pour les fils de ma mère.
      Le zèle pour ta maison brûle en moi,
      et les insultes de ceux qui t’insultent retombent sur moi.
      Je me suis humilié en jeûnant,
      ce qui m’a valu des insultes.
      Je me suis habillé d’une toile de sac,
      et je suis alors devenu pour eux un objet de mépris.
      Les gens assis à la porte de la ville parlent de moi
      et les ivrognes font de moi le thème de leurs chansons.
      Mais que ma prière vienne jusqu’à toi,
      ô Jéhovah, en un temps où tu y es favorable.
      Dans ton immense amour fidèle, ô Dieu,
      réponds-moi par tes infaillibles actes sauveurs.
      Sauve-moi de la boue ;
      ne me laisse pas m’enliser.
      Sauve-moi de ceux qui me haïssent
      et des eaux profondes.
      Ne laisse pas le courant m’emporter,
      ni les profondeurs m’engloutir,
      ni le puits fermer sa bouche sur moi.
      Réponds-moi, ô Jéhovah, car ton amour fidèle est bon.
      Dans ton abondante miséricorde, tourne-toi vers moi
      et ne détourne pas ton attention de ton serviteur.
      Réponds-moi vite, car je suis dans la détresse.
      Approche-toi de moi et sauve-moi ;
      rachète-moi à cause de mes ennemis.
      Tu sais qu’on m’insulte, qu’on me couvre de honte et qu’on m’humilie.
      Tu vois tous mes ennemis.
      L’insulte m’a brisé le cœur, et la blessure est incurable.
      J’espérais de la compassion, mais rien ;
      des consolateurs, mais je n’en ai pas trouvé.
      Ils m’ont plutôt donné pour nourriture du poison,
      et pour apaiser ma soif, du vinaigre.
      Que leur table devienne pour eux un piège ;
      et leur prospérité, un filet.
      Que leurs yeux s’obscurcissent pour qu’ils ne voient pas,
      et fais trembler leurs hanches constamment.
      Déverse sur eux ta fureur,
      et que ton ardente colère les atteigne.
      Que leur campement soit désert ;
      qu’il n’y ait pas d’habitants dans leurs tentes.
      Car ils poursuivent celui que tu as frappé,
      et ils ne cessent de raconter les souffrances
      de ceux que tu as blessés.
      Ajoute de la culpabilité à leur culpabilité,
      et ne les considère pas comme justes.
      Qu’ils soient effacés du livre des vivants
      et qu’ils ne soient pas inscrits avec les justes.
      Moi, je suis affligé et je souffre.
      Que ton pouvoir de sauver, ô Dieu, me protège.
      Je veux louer le nom de Dieu par des chants
      et je veux le glorifier par des remerciements.
      Cela plaira à Jéhovah plus qu’un taureau,
      plus qu’un jeune taureau ayant des cornes et des sabots.
      Les humbles verront cela et s’en réjouiront.
      Vous qui recherchez Dieu, que votre cœur reprenne vie.
      Car Jéhovah écoute les pauvres
      et il ne méprisera pas son peuple captif.
      Que le ciel et la terre le louent,
      les mers et tout ce qui y vit.
      Car Dieu sauvera Sion
      et rebâtira les villes de Juda ;
      son peuple y habitera et le possédera.
      Les descendants de ses serviteurs en hériteront
      et ceux qui aiment son nom y résideront

· 0 replies
    • Eric Ouellet

L'amour de Jéhovah nous modèle vers l'excellence de notre être 
      Ô Jéhovah, tu es notre Père. Nous sommes l’argile, et tu es notre Potier ; nous sommes tous l’œuvre de ta main. Isaie 64 :8  » Un potier a le pouvoir de faire avec l’argile le récipient qu’il désire. L’argile n’a pas son mot à dire. Il en va de même de l’homme par rapport à Dieu. Il n’est pas plus en droit de contester les actes de Dieu que l’argile du potier, qui, de ses mains, lui donne forme (lire Jérémie 18:1-6).
      Jéhovah a montré sa capacité d’agir sur l’Israël antique comme le potier agit sur l’argile. Nous notons cependant une grande différence. Le potier peut transformer sa motte d’argile en n’importe quelle sorte de récipient. Mais Jéhovah façonne-t-il arbitrairement les personnes, ou les nations, faisant les unes bonnes et les autres mauvaises ? D’après la Bible, ce n’est pas le cas. Jéhovah a doté l’homme d’une faculté très précieuse : le libre arbitre. La manière dont il exerce son autorité souveraine ne nous prive pas de cette faculté. Chacun doit décider s’il se laissera façonner par le Créateur (lire Jérémie 18:7-10).
      Et si un humain refuse obstinément de se laisser modeler, comment le Grand Potier exerce-t-il son autorité ? Pense au sort d’une argile qui devient impropre à l’usage que le potier veut en faire. Eh bien, il peut soit en faire un autre récipient soit la jeter ! Toutefois, quand l’argile est inutilisable, c’est généralement de la faute du potier. Mais en ce qui concerne notre Potier, ce n’est jamais le cas (Deut. 32:4). Quand une personne ne cède pas au modelage de Jéhovah, c’est toujours de sa faute à elle. Le Grand Potier exerce son autorité sur les humains en s’adaptant à la manière dont ils réagissent à son modelage. Ceux qui réagissent bien sont façonnés en récipients utiles. Par exemple, les chrétiens oints sont des « vases de miséricorde » qui ont été façonnés en « récipient[s] pour un usage honorable ». En revanche, ceux qui s’opposent obstinément à Dieu finissent par être des « vases de colère devenus dignes de destruction » (Rom. 9:19-23).
      Jéhovah modèle les humains notamment en les conseillant ou en les corrigeant. Voyons comment il exerce son autorité sur ceux qu’il façonne en nous intéressant aux deux premiers rois d’Israël : Saül et David. Quand David a commis l’adultère avec Bath-Shéba, il a causé du tort tant à lui-même qu’à d’autres. Jéhovah ne s’est pas retenu de le reprendre avec fermeté, il fut ainsi avec les hommes qui furent sous Sa direction. Par le prophète Nathân, il lui a adressé un message sévère (2 Sam. 12:1-12). Comment David a-t-il réagi ? Touché en plein cœur, il s’est repenti et a bénéficié de la miséricorde divine (lire 2 Samuel 12:13).
      Par contre, Saül, le roi qui a précédé David, a mal réagi aux conseils. Par l’intermédiaire du prophète Samuel, Jéhovah lui avait formellement ordonné de vouer à la destruction tous les Amaléqites et tout leur bétail. Mais Saül a désobéi. Il a épargné le roi Agag ainsi que les meilleures bêtes. Pourquoi ? Notamment pour s’attirer des louanges (1 Sam. 15:1-3, 7-9, 12). Quand il a été conseillé, il aurait dû être malléable, se laisser façonner par le Grand Potier. Mais il a résisté. Il s’est justifié, prétextant qu’il avait agi à bon droit parce que les bêtes seraient offertes en sacrifice. Il a minimisé le conseil de Samuel. Il a donc été rejeté par Jéhovah. Il ne méritait plus d’être roi et n’a jamais retrouvé de bonnes relations avec le vrai Dieu (lire 1 Samuel 15:13-15, 20-23).
      DIEU N’EST PAS PARTIAL
      Jéhovah offre la possibilité d’être façonné non seulement à des individus mais aussi à des nations. En 1513 av. n. è., les fils d’Israël, libérés de l’esclavage en Égypte, sont entrés dans une relation d’alliance avec Dieu. Étant sa nation choisie, Israël avait l’honneur d’être modelé par lui, d’être en quelque sorte sur le tour du Grand Potier. Cependant, le peuple n’a pas cessé de faire ce qui est mauvais aux yeux de Jéhovah, allant même jusqu’à rendre un culte aux dieux des nations voisines. Maintes et maintes fois, Jéhovah a envoyé des prophètes pour le ramener à la raison, mais il n’a pas écouté (Jér. 35:12-15). Son obstination lui a valu d’être sévèrement repris. Comme des « vases » devenus « dignes de destruction », le royaume du Nord, formé de dix tribus, et celui du Sud, formé de deux tribus, ont été vaincus l’un par l’Assyrie et l’autre par Babylone. Quelle leçon puissante ! Nous ne tirerons profit du façonnage de Jéhovah qu’à condition de bien y réagir.
      Jéhovah a également offert aux habitants de Ninive, la capitale assyrienne, la possibilité de tenir compte de ses avertissements. Il a dit à Jonas: « Lève-toi, va à Ninive la grande ville, et proclame contre elle que leur méchanceté est montée devant moi. » Ninive était vouée à la destruction (Jonas1:1, 2 ; 3:1-4).
      Cependant, quand Jonas a annoncé son message de condamnation, « les hommes de Ninive se mirent à avoir foi en Dieu ; ils proclamèrent alors un jeûne et se revêtirent de toiles de sac, du plus grand d’entre eux au plus petit d’entre eux ». Leur roi « se leva de son trône, ôta son vêtement officiel de dessus lui, se couvrit d’une toile de sac et s’assit dans la cendre ». Réceptifs à la tentative de modelage de Jéhovah, les Ninivites se sont repentis. Jéhovah n’a donc pas fait venir le malheur sur eux (Jonas 3:5-10).
      Bien qu’étant une nation choisie, Israël n’a pas été exempté de la correction. Les Ninivites, quant à eux, n’étaient pas dans une relation d’alliance avec Dieu. Pourtant, Jéhovah leur a adressé un message de condamnation et leur a fait miséricorde quand ils sont devenus de l’argile malléable entre ses mains. Ces deux exemples ne prouvent-ils pas que Jéhovah « ne se montre partial envers personne » ? (Deut. 10:17).
      JÉHOVAH EST RAISONNABLE ET SOUPLE
      La manière dont Dieu est disposé à nous modeler indique qu’il est raisonnable et souple. Témoin des situations où il prononce des jugements justes mais les révise ensuite selon la réaction des concernés. Au sujet du premier roi d’Israël, les Écritures déclarent que Jéhovah a « regrett[é] d’avoir fait régner Saül comme roi » (1 Sam. 15:11). La Bible dit encore que, lorsque les habitants de Ninive se sont repentis et sont revenus de leur voie mauvaise, « le vrai Dieu regretta le malheur qu’il avait parlé de leur causer ; et il ne le causa pas » (Jonas 3:10).
      Le terme hébreu traduit par « regretta » se rapporte à un changement de point de vue ou d’intention. Jéhovah a changé de point de vue à l’égard de Saül : il l’avait choisi pour être roi, mais il a fini par le rejeter. Ce changement s’est produit non parce que Jéhovah avait fait un mauvais choix, mais parce que Saül a manqué de foi et est devenu désobéissant. Le vrai Dieu a éprouvé du regret dans le cas des Ninivites : son intention à leur égard a changé. Quel réconfort de savoir que Jéhovah, notre Potier, est raisonnable et souple, compatissant et miséricordieux, prêt à réviser son jugement quand un transgresseur se réforme !
      NE REJETONS PAS LA DISCIPLINE DE JÉHOVAH
      Aujourd’hui, Jéhovah nous façonne principalement par sa Parole, la Bible, et par son organisation (2 Tim. 3:16, 17). Ne devrions-nous pas accepter tout conseil ou toute correction que nous recevons par ces moyens ? Quelles que soient les années que nous avons passées à servir Dieu, ou nos attributions de service, continuons d’accepter les conseils de Jéhovah, laissons-nous façonner en vases pour un usage honorable. 
      Le Grand Potier est notre Père. Et ne l’oublions jamais, « celui que Jéhovah aime, il le reprend, comme un père reprend le fils en qui il prend plaisir ». Alors, « ne rejettons pas [...] la discipline de Jéhovah, et n’ayons pas son blâme en aversion » (Prov. 3:11, 12).

· 0 replies
    • folens  »  Eric Ouellet

Hello Eric, merci pour tes bons sujets. Bonne journée Michel
      OUI certains jours.mp4
      · 1 reply
    • Eric Ouellet

Bâtissons chaque but de notre vie avec amour
      L'homme à toujours chercher le sens véritable de l'amour. L'homme réfléchissant à cette vertu, il sépara cette qualité en trois phases et uni en une seule.  Les millénaires passèrent et l'homme à compris que les trois phases de l'amour sont des étapes que l'on ne peut trépasser.
      La première partie est appelé" L'Éros."
      L'éros fut le premier chemin que Dieu entama dans son Esprit ( pensée en action) (verbe) intérieur avant de faire ce monde magnifique que nous vivons. L'Éros est le feu qui nous anime dans le début d'une pensée qui nous traverse l'esprit.
      L'Amour éros est une énergie très puissante, car d'elle, d'une seule image non réalisée, l'éros active cette image en rêve, uni à notre pensée et propulse dans notre vision, un rêve ultime qui nous pousse à chercher au fond de nous, le sentiment qui nous anime puissamment.
      Nous recherchons en nous d'autres images pour connaitre d'avantage cette vibration qui se manifeste, telle un feu ardent.
      D'un rêve, l'amour de ce but te pousse à créer et fonder ce rêve dans ta réalité, construire le but ultime de ta vie.
      La flamme de Yah, s'anime en toi ( Chant de Salomon)
      Le désir sexuelle ne fait pas parti de cet Amour.
      L'Éros te propulse dans tout les côtés des variantes d'un but non réalisé, dont tu ne connais point comment construire ce but qui s'anime en toi; et même comment pourrais-je réaliser ce but?
      Quand le rêve d'un projet d'avenir est dans l'Éros, il ne faut pas qu'il devienne en nous une obsession intense. Nous ne savons pas comment contrôler notre feu intérieur de ce but, de cette vision qui anime nos pensées, jour après jour et souvent dans les images de notre sommeil, elles peuvent envahir nos nuits.
      L'amour " Éros" nous confrontes à plusieurs désirs qui nous anime et qu'avec le temps nous apprenons à assembler le casse tête de la réalisation de notre vie, les pièces maîtresses de notre rêve qui nous poussent sans cesse à trouver les outils et l'instructions nécessaires à notre cheminement qui s'accomplit pendant une grande période de notre vie, pour atteindre l'objectif premier de notre vie, le vrai but que nous voulons accomplir.
      Quand notre but est assemblé, telle un film intérieur, de sa première image (début), à son dénouement et cela jusqu'à son accomplissement , alors notre rêve se voit construit dans notre esprit alors nous sommes prêt; nous pouvons commencer la deuxième étapes de l'amour qui construit notre but.
      L'AMOUR PHILIA UNE ÉTAPE TRÈS IMPORTANTE DE L'AMOUR
      La connaissance de l'amour apporte à réaliser le rêve de notre but vers la réalisation de notre projet en ce monde au bonheur de chacun.
      Les étapes de réalisation de chaque but, doit être construit avec l'Amour philia à (suivre)...

· 1 reply
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Juan carlos Sanchez

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.