LNN

• Views 215
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is good for the environment AND will save a few lives in the process. This might not be good news for gold mines somewhere in Nicaragua however.  I don't expect this to happen overnight though.

The ten largest gold mines in the world: 1. South Deep gold mine, South Africa 2. Grasberg gold mine, Indonesia 3. Olimpiada gold mine, Russia 4. Lihir gold mine, Papua New Guinea 5. Norte Abierto gold mine, Chile 6. Carlin Trend gold mine, USA 7. Boddington gold mine, Western Australia 8. Mponeng gold mine, South Africa 9. Pueblo Viejo gold mine, Dominican Republic 10. Cortez gold mine, USA   https://www.mining-technology.com/featur

Posted Images

The ten largest gold mines in the world:

1. South Deep gold mine, South Africa

2. Grasberg gold mine, Indonesia

3. Olimpiada gold mine, Russia

4. Lihir gold mine, Papua New Guinea

5. Norte Abierto gold mine, Chile

6. Carlin Trend gold mine, USA

7. Boddington gold mine, Western Australia

8. Mponeng gold mine, South Africa

9. Pueblo Viejo gold mine, Dominican Republic

10. Cortez gold mine, USA

https://www.mining-technology.com/features/feature-top-ten-biggest-gold-mines-south-africa/

Leading countries in gold production in Latin America in 2019

https://www.statista.com/statistics/873931/top-latin-american-countries-gold-production/

Screen Shot 2020-11-12 at 3.30.15 PM.png

• 4 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Isabella
      Grab your metal detector!
      For several months gold and silver jewelry, ornaments, and golden nuggets have started washing up on the shore of a small Venezuelan fishing village that had been devastated by the country’s economic crisis and COVID-19.
      Yolman Lares was the first to find treasure on the beach in Guaca in September when he found a gold medallion with an image of the Virgin Mary.
      “I began to shake, I cried from joy,” Lares, 25, told The New York Times. “It was the first time something special has happened to me.”
      Read more: https://nypost.com/2020/12/12/mysterious-gold-jewelry-washes-up-on-venezuelan-beach/
    • By admin
      They would enter orders and then cancel them before they executed. A process called "spoofing"...... 
      this would effect the pricing of the gold and silver which they would then profit on.
      Steal BILLIONS for decades.... get a fine in the millions...... = cost of doing business 

• By Just another man
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
    • Guest Nicole
    • Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      This ring was made for me by a jeweller a long time ago  with the remainings of my broken necklets not to waste them. 
      It was  very helpful sometimes since some men looked at my hand first before flirting 
      What do you with your broken golder or silver objects? do you repair them or melt them and make new ones? 

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      I prefer silver.
      I don't like that yellow color of gold, maybe I should  prefer white gold 

• By The Librarian
      Bitcoin was developed to replace the current banking system which has failed most of humankind.
      Its growth is almost exponential and it will soon threaten the US dollar and gold as the International Reserve currency of choice.
      How much longer until the prophecy at Ezekiel 7 is fulfilled where it says:
      19 They shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be removed: their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of the Lord: they shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels: because it is the stumblingblock of their iniquity. Another version says:
      “‘They will throw their silver into the streets, and their gold will become abhorrent to them...."
      Some might ponder whether the rising growth of Bitcoin can be seen as a barometer for the proximity of Armageddon?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.