The World News Media

By whose order are JW's being persecuted around the world?

Srecko Sostar

WT GB theology, supposedly biblically grounded, and most important, under the guidance of the Holy Spirit as GB say, explains why people suffer, why there is great evil in the world, and especially why the followers of Christ are subjected to persecution, especially from 1914 till now .
In addition to the general explanation that humans are imperfect because of Adam and Eve sin, there is also the interpretation how satan and demons generate evil and are behind all attacks on JW members. Recently, the focus has been on Russia, and still is. For example, this two quotes say:

During the 2019 annual meeting, Brother Mark Sanderson of the Governing Body delivered the talk entitled “What Do We Have to Fear?” The talk included this video segment with experiences from some of our brothers and sisters who have been persecuted in Russia. - https://www.jw.org/ase/news/jw/region/russia/No-Reason-to-Fear-Persecution/

As Russian authorities continue to fabricate lies to discredit our reputation as peace-loving people, we recall the words of Jesus, who foretold that opposers would “lyingly say every sort of wicked thing against” his disciples.—Matthew 5:11. - https://www.jw.org/ase/news/jw/region/russia/witnesses-framed-extremist-weapons-20181019/

What said the teaching?

Many people reject God because they blame him for suffering. Directly or indirectly, many religious leaders have taught that God is the cause of our suffering. But is it possible that religious leaders have misrepresented God? What if God has rejected them? God does not cause our suffering. God rejects religion that misrepresents him. This includes religions that teach that God causes our suffering and those that are involved with warfare and violence. - https://www.jw.org/ase/library/magazines/awake-no2-2020-jul-aug/is-god-to-blame-for-our-suffering/

According to the latest explanation of who “Gog of Magog” is, JW members have learned that it is not Satan, but that it is a “coalition of the people”. Russia also belongs to this "coalition".
In his TV sermon, D. Splane, as a “guardian of doctrine,” reads a passage from Ez. 38: 4 with explanation how JHVH talk words to this "coalition of nation". It says:  "I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army—your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords." 

D. Splane explained the idea how "coalition of nation" didn't want to attack His nation, but JHVH redirected direction of "coalition". He said: "Timing of the attack is Jehovah's .. as some point following the destruction of Babylon The Great, Jehovah may in some way lure the nations into carrying out what is already in their hearts. Jehovah will thus set the stage for the attach that leads to Armageddon ......."   Ez 38:10 state:  You will advance against my people Israel like a cloud that covers the land. In days to come, Gog, I will bring you against my land, so that the nations may know me when I am proved holy through you before their eyes.

How else do WT publications answer the question of why people (JW members) suffer?

Humans bear a heavy responsibility for suffering. Some suffering is brought on by our own choices. Suffering is not punishment from God. On the contrary, much of it is random—often, a matter of someone being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Our sinful nature contributes to suffering. - https://www.jw.org/ase/library/magazines/awake-no2-2020-jul-aug/blame-for-own-suffering/

JW suffer in Russia not need to have nothing with GB claims, how they are the only true religion and because they follow Jesus, as reasons for Russian Government ban on WTJWorg. Because, supposedly, Russia as all other governments that are part of "coalition of nations" want to harm WTJWorg because they are True Religion Organization. 

Is the ban of WTJWorg in 34 countries around the world an attack by a “coalition of nations”? Was it, Is it "timing is Jehovah's"? Who cause suffer for JW in Russia ? Russia or because JHVH brought them against "his land"? Is this Russian attack on " JW True Religion" contrary to GB idea how "UN will attack false religion first and at the end they will attack the "true religion"? Because in reality, all sorts of religion ("true and/or false") have experienced attack through the centuries. 

Does the attack of the "coalition" at this time, not recognize the difference between "true and false religion", and mistakenly persecute WTJWorg? What is wrong with their "attack timing"? Didn't they read the WT study magazines, because according to it, they must first start destroying all "false religions" and not create problems for "true religion"? 

• Views 2.6k
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What they are saying is that the final attack (that prompts Armageddon) is not made up of separate attacks.   I don't know. But regardless who the attacks come from, they are usually becau

WT GB theology, supposedly biblically grounded, and most important, under the guidance of the Holy Spirit as GB say, explains why people suffer, why there is great evil in the world, and especially wh

ng @Srecko Sostar You seem to have done some research and some deep thinking.  @Witness You too have done research and deep thinking, but along different lines.  @Anna seems to just be defen

4 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

WT GB theology, supposedly biblically grounded, and most important, under the guidance of the Holy Spirit as GB say, explains why people suffer, why there is great evil in the world, and especially why the followers of Christ are subjected to persecution, especially from 1914 till now .
In addition to the general explanation that humans are imperfect because of Adam and Eve sin, there is also the interpretation how satan and demons generate evil and are behind all attacks on JW members. Recently, the focus has been on Russia, and still is. For example, this two quotes say:

During the 2019 annual meeting, Brother Mark Sanderson of the Governing Body delivered the talk entitled “What Do We Have to Fear?” The talk included this video segment with experiences from some of our brothers and sisters who have been persecuted in Russia. - https://www.jw.org/ase/news/jw/region/russia/No-Reason-to-Fear-Persecution/

As Russian authorities continue to fabricate lies to discredit our reputation as peace-loving people, we recall the words of Jesus, who foretold that opposers would “lyingly say every sort of wicked thing against” his disciples.—Matthew 5:11. - https://www.jw.org/ase/news/jw/region/russia/witnesses-framed-extremist-weapons-20181019/

What said the teaching?

Many people reject God because they blame him for suffering. Directly or indirectly, many religious leaders have taught that God is the cause of our suffering. But is it possible that religious leaders have misrepresented God? What if God has rejected them? God does not cause our suffering. God rejects religion that misrepresents him. This includes religions that teach that God causes our suffering and those that are involved with warfare and violence. - https://www.jw.org/ase/library/magazines/awake-no2-2020-jul-aug/is-god-to-blame-for-our-suffering/

According to the latest explanation of who “Gog of Magog” is, JW members have learned that it is not Satan, but that it is a “coalition of the people”. Russia also belongs to this "coalition".
In his TV sermon, D. Splane, as a “guardian of doctrine,” reads a passage from Ez. 38: 4 with explanation how JHVH talk words to this "coalition of nation". It says:  "I will turn you around, put hooks in your jaws and bring you out with your whole army—your horses, your horsemen fully armed, and a great horde with large and small shields, all of them brandishing their swords." 

D. Splane explained the idea how "coalition of nation" didn't want to attack His nation, but JHVH redirected direction of "coalition". He said: "Timing of the attack is Jehovah's .. as some point following the destruction of Babylon The Great, Jehovah may in some way lure the nations into carrying out what is already in their hearts. Jehovah will thus set the stage for the attach that leads to Armageddon ......."   Ez 38:10 state:  You will advance against my people Israel like a cloud that covers the land. In days to come, Gog, I will bring you against my land, so that the nations may know me when I am proved holy through you before their eyes.

How else do WT publications answer the question of why people (JW members) suffer?

Humans bear a heavy responsibility for suffering. Some suffering is brought on by our own choices. Suffering is not punishment from God. On the contrary, much of it is random—often, a matter of someone being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Our sinful nature contributes to suffering. - https://www.jw.org/ase/library/magazines/awake-no2-2020-jul-aug/blame-for-own-suffering/

JW suffer in Russia not need to have nothing with GB claims, how they are the only true religion and because they follow Jesus, as reasons for Russian Government ban on WTJWorg. Because, supposedly, Russia as all other governments that are part of "coalition of nations" want to harm WTJWorg because they are True Religion Organization. 

Is the ban of WTJWorg in 34 countries around the world an attack by a “coalition of nations”? Was it, Is it "timing is Jehovah's"? Who cause suffer for JW in Russia ? Russia or because JHVH brought them against "his land"? Is this Russian attack on " JW True Religion" contrary to GB idea how "UN will attack false religion first and at the end they will attack the "true religion"? Because in reality, all sorts of religion ("true and/or false") have experienced attack through the centuries. 

Does the attack of the "coalition" at this time, not recognize the difference between "true and false religion", and mistakenly persecute WTJWorg? What is wrong with their "attack timing"? Didn't they read the WT study magazines, because according to it, they must first start destroying all "false religions" and not create problems for "true religion"? 

There is a simple explanation to your questions. The attack on JWs in Russia is not considered to be the attack that will happen during the great tribulation. What is happening in Russia is viewed as regular persecution. Perhaps close to the great tribulation, but not quite.

It is true that other religions are also being targeted. But nowhere as much, and with such viciousness as the JWs. And yes, throughout the centuries Christians (and others) have been persecuted, but only those who did not support the system. On the contrary, the leaders of Babylon the Great love to share a bed with Kings and politicians, and always have.

2 hours ago, Anna said:

There is a simple explanation to your questions. The attack on JWs in Russia is not considered to be the attack that will happen during the great tribulation. What is happening in Russia is viewed as regular persecution. It is true that other religions are also being targeted. But nowhere as much, and with such viciousness as the JWs. And yes, throughout the centuries Christians (and others) have been persecuted, but only those who did not support the system. On the contrary, Babylon the Great loves to share a bed with Kings and politicians, and always has.

Remember when Mark Sanderson declared in a video, that Russia is the "King of the North" when things were first heating up?  

“Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog: ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: In that day, when my people Israel are living in safety, will you not take notice of it? 15 You will come from your place in the far north, you and many nations with you, all of them riding on horses, a great horde, a mighty army. 16 You will advance against my people Israel like a cloud that covers the land. In days to come, Gog, I will bring you against my land, so that the nations* may know me when I am proved holy through you before their eyes.”  Ezek 38:14-16

Who needs to know when God is proved holy?  Israel.  Why does God allow this army to come against His people?  It would be contradictive to say that it is just the will of the nations, to destroy an obedient Israel for no reason, and God allows this under those circumstances.  I say this, because always, devastation to that nation only happened when they sinned.  It only happened when they failed to give God exclusive devotion, and obey His laws. 

Ezek 39:2 - " I will turn you around and drag you along. I will bring you from the far north and send you against the mountains of Israel.

7 “‘I will make known my holy name among my people Israel. I will no longer let my holy name be profaned, and the nations will know that I the Lord am the Holy One in Israel. 8 It is coming! It will surely take place, declares the Sovereign Lord. This is the day I have spoken of."

This is why Gog and/of Magog come against today's "Israel".  They put their dedication in an organization built by men, who have a history of false doctrine.    They have replaced the anointed priesthood with "Gentiles" sitting in the Temple of God.  Num 18:7; 2 Chron 23:6,7; Dan 11:31,32,36; Matt 24:15,16; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1-3)

The elder body "surrounds the saints", blaspheming God's Temple, and demands silence from his priests - a decree from a false prophet/Harlot.  Rev 13:11,12

The elder body is the "king of the north".  The GB/organization are Gog of Magog

So, Russia is a false "king of the north".  Whatever nation may come against JWs, and whatever David Splane has to say about them, they are not the Gog of/and Magog to come against His people today.  Splane is deceiving you.  He hasn't shared all of the scriptures in Ezekiel with JWs.  

Ezek 39:22-24 -  "From that day forward the people of Israel will know that I am the Lord their God. 23 And the nations* will know that the people of Israel went into exile for their sin, because they were unfaithful to me. So I hid my face from them and handed them over to their enemies, and they all fell by the sword. 24 I dealt with them according to their uncleanness and their offenses, and I hid my face from them."

What happened in the past when God hid His face from His people?  All sorts of suffering came upon them.  (Micah 3:1-7)  Today, it is happening both outside and inside the organization.  Splane says, you shouldn't be afraid of "Gog of Magog".  I say, you should be fearful enough for your eternal life, that you leave the sins of "Israel" behind.  Rev 18:4-8

"When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison 8 and will go out to deceive the nations* in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—and to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore. 9 They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them. 10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

The "thousand years" were over, when the organization, a baited trap of a little truth, was born. (Ezek 38:10-12)

and to gather them for battle. -  

Rev 13:5-7 - "The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies and to exercise its authority for forty-two months. 6 It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven. 7 It was given power to wage war with the saints and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation."

6 hours ago, Witness said:

Remember when Mark Sanderson declared in a video, that Russia is the "King of the North" when things were first heating up? 

8 hours ago, Anna said:

There is a simple explanation to your questions. The attack on JWs in Russia is not considered to be the attack that will happen during the great tribulation. What is happening in Russia is viewed as regular persecution. Perhaps close to the great tribulation, but not quite.

President Ronald Reagan once said in a famous speech: Ezekiel tells us that Gog, the nation that will lead all of the other powers of darkness against Israel, will come out of the north. Biblical scholars have been saying for generations that Gog must be Russia. What other powerful nation is to the north of Israel? None. But it didn't seem to make sense before the Russian revolution, when Russia was a Christian country. Now it does, now that Russia has become communistic and atheistic, now that Russia has set itself against God. Now it fits the description of Gog perfectly. - Ronald Reagan in 1971, then California governor, in a dinner speech to state legislators; here cited from Lind 1996: 320 - https://www.mohrsiebeck.com/uploads/tx_sgpublisher/produkte/leseproben/9783161475207.pdf

From today's aspect Russia is Christian country again. Obviously, Bible Scholars in and out side WTJWorg facing with new dilemmas. :))

For decades WTJWorg GB doctrine/interpretations was how satan, devil is Gog of Magog.

Also, before 5 years they changed interpretation/doctrine and said also this:  

Who, then, is Gog of Magog? To answer that question, we need to search the Scriptures to find out who attacks God’s people. The Bible speaks not only of the attack by ‘Gog of Magog’ but also of the attack by “the king of the north” and of the attack by “the kings of the earth.” (Ezek. 38:2, 10-13; Dan. 11:40, 44, 45; Rev. 17:14; 19:19) Do these represent separate attacks? Not likely. The Bible is no doubt referring to the same attack under different names. Why can we draw that conclusion? Because the Scriptures tell us that all the nations of the earth will be involved in this final attack that prompts the war of Armageddon.Rev. 16:14, 16. - https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/w20150515/gog-of-magog/

I respect your believe @Anna but as you can see, GB Scholars presented different view. :) 

32 minutes ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Do these represent separate attacks? Not likely. The Bible is no doubt referring to the same attack under different names. Why can we draw that conclusion? Because the Scriptures tell us that all the nations of the earth will be involved in this final attack that prompts the war of Armageddon.Rev. 16:14, 16. - https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/w20150515/gog-of-magog/

Do WTJWorg GB consider as an "attack under different names" also; many lawsuits against WT, all sorts of inquiries on WTJWorg policies and procedures from Police in many countries, from ARC in Australia, from The Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse (IICSA) England and Wales etc?

Well, all nations are involved. Some of them make pressure on JW, some of them persecute JW, some of them allows bad things to happen to JW, some of them defending JW human rights, some of them play double game etc. All nations are involved somehow.

ng @Srecko Sostar You seem to have done some research and some deep thinking. 

@Witness You too have done research and deep thinking, but along different lines. 

@Anna seems to just be defending the CCJW at this point. Though she is very sincere in her thoughts and words. 

I am not capable of such deep thinking or deep research. 

In honesty I don't think anyone here on this earth is being guided by God's Holy Spirit right now.

It is possible to find so many contradictions in the CCJW teachings, many of which are from years past and some more up to date. It seems to prove that the Leaders of the CCJW / Watchtower do not, and have never had, the guidance of God's Holy Spirit. Of course my saying such things upsets JWs and @Arauna and others will yell "he just hates us".  But honest hearted ones will see all the contradictions in the JW Org.

@Srecko Sostar I like your point about the 'lawsuits against the WT'. Attacks come in many forms. But those enquiries into Sexual / Legal misconduct of Elders and even of the GB may not be attacks by an 'enemy' but maybe a cleansing by God through Christ.  It would come in the form of punishment to those that have allowed themselves to sin in such ways. But God and Christ could be cleaning out the  CCJW to make it useable for God's purpose.  For if God does not do this then God will need to form a new organisation before the coming Armageddon. 

@Anna I would like your honest viewpoint on that thought. 

@Witness You really are bringing different 'food to this table'. Food that i cannot digest. Your thoughts and words speak of Armageddon as if much of it is in the past tense.  As if Christs 1,000 reign has already happened ?   And much of what you say is far beyond my thinking. 

So of my own thoughts. It seems to me that everyone here brings there own food to this table.  Everyone seems sincere and speaks from an honest heart. So, if we are all sincere, why does God not join us all in harmony ? I am honestly waiting for a True Anointed Remnant to appear, to guide all sincere, God loving people, to truth. 

God will not destroy His own people, but who are his own people ?  

11 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Do these represent separate attacks? Not likely. The Bible is no doubt referring to the same attack under different names. Why can we draw that conclusion? Because the Scriptures tell us that all the nations of the earth will be involved in this final attack that prompts the war of Armageddon.

What they are saying is that the final attack (that prompts Armageddon) is not made up of separate attacks.

10 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Do WTJWorg GB consider as an "attack under different names" also; many lawsuits against WT, all sorts of inquiries on WTJWorg policies and procedures from Police in many countries, from ARC in Australia, from The Independent Inquiry into Child Sexual Abuse (IICSA) England and Wales etc?

I don't know. But regardless who the attacks come from, they are usually because JWs do not compromise Bible principles. 

As for the inquiry into CSA, it is usually the intention of the inquiring institution to help establish better policies, to protect children, not to ban or persecute Jehovah's Witnesses. As you know, this involves many other establishments, not just JWs. So I would say this would not be considered an attack. Some of the advice was considered very good advice and JWs have taken that advice on board, as long as it did not go against Bible principles. 

5 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

may not be attacks by an 'enemy' but maybe a cleansing by God through Christ.  It would come in the form of punishment to those that have allowed themselves to sin in such ways.

Possible. Jehovah has used "worldly" authorities before to put his people on the right track. Regarding the protection, and handling of child sexual abuse, the ARC has definitely helped us to make clearer and transparent information available to all in the congregationnot just the elders. 

25 minutes ago, Anna said:

What they are saying is that the final attack (that prompts Armageddon) is not made up of separate attacks.

I understand. But i also understand that GB talking too much, and writing too much. Well, they made thesis, on this subject and many others. JW members took it as "the truth" and integrated it as issue of faith and loyalty to JHVH and Jesus. 

After adopting the idea, the human assumption, JWs begin to observe events through such a faulty filter and continue to rely on GB to confirm or deny their projections. In this example; Who says when "final attacks" begin? How do They know that? They, GB, believed for decades in "wrong" idea about who is Gog. Even Ronald Reagan and Bible scholars of those time period interpreted matter in a way similar or same to what JW consider as "the truth" now. Well, do JW's can accept the reality of the fact that "God gives truth” to everyone, not just some? G. Jackson publicly confirm, before ARC, how they are not the only spokesperson for God. If this is "the truth" for him, is it for You or every other JW member?

Of course, one of possibility is how all of this or parts of this what we talking about is also wrong. 

All in all, WTJWorg and GB constantly prove that, in a theological sense, they are part of "the sea thrown by the waves". In a corporate sense, WTJWorg is a structure that must feed itself in order to survive. For this purpose, it uses double standards, one for its lawyers who represent it before the world, and the other criteria for members.

Let me to illustrate this with what i learned before few years in one Court document, and today with another one which i quote here:

From a legal standpoint, all congregations of Jehovah’s Witnesses are separately registered charities with their own independent committee of management. No separate legal entity in Australia exerts authority over the congregations.

https://www.aph.gov.au/Parliamentary_Business/Committees/Joint/National_Redress_Scheme/NationalRedressScheme/Submissions

Page size:
 47 items in 3 pages
No. Submitter  
Page size:
 47 items in 3 pages
43 Mark Jones (PDF 1657 KB)  Attachment 1 (PDF 512 KB) 
45 In Good Faith Foundation (PDF 1713 KB) 
46 Prof Kathleen Daly & Juliet Davis (PDF 4562 KB) 
47 Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses (Australasia) (PDF 104 KB) 

Are you and your Congregation independent from Bethel, CO, GB and WT or any other WT Company and their Representatives ?? No!  

Kingdom interests on the earth have been entrusted to “the faithful and discreet slave,” which is represented by the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses. (Matthew 24:45-47) The Governing Body is primarily concerned with providing spiritual instruction and direction for the Christian congregation. (Acts 6:1-6) - https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/w20010115/Keep-in-Step-With-Jehovahs-Organization/

Double tongued, or as our friend @César Chávez would say "double mouth".

1 hour ago, César Chávez said:

please explain how God used secular authority in Australia to allow Australia to "hide" the sexual abuse taking place at their own government owned centers to be hidden by Australia's authority

I don't know anything about that. All I know is that after ARC, we published the child protection packet on our website, and had WT study articles discussing child sexual abuse in the congregation,  something that had not been done before....

11 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

@Witness You really are bringing different 'food to this table'. Food that i cannot digest. Your thoughts and words speak of Armageddon as if much of it is in the past tense.  As if Christs 1,000 reign has already happened ?   And much of what you say is far beyond my thinking. 

We really have to look at the “thousand years” and Armageddon symbolically, and not in the physical sense.  (2 Pet 3:8)

God’s eternal Kingdom brings peace – lasting peace, at the finality of Armageddon. 

“But each one in his own order: Christ the firstfruits, afterward those who are Christ’s at His coming. 24 Then comes the end, when He delivers the kingdom to God the Father, when He puts an end to all rule and all authority and power. 25 For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet. 26 The last enemy that will be destroyed is death.” 1 Cor 15:23-26

When Christ returns, and with him are his faithful “144,000”, as well as the portion being  the anointed remnant, who faithfully come out the Great Tribulation/Armageddon, (Rev 7:9,10,14,15)

…it is then that he “delivers” his completed kingdom to God.

The apostle Paul describes Christ’s kingdom:

“For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you. We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives,[e] 10 so that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, 11 being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, 12 and giving joyful thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of his holy people in the kingdom of light. 13 For he has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves14 in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.” Col 1:9-14

Jesus promised eternal life (living forever) to those who were obedient to his teachings and believed in him. (John 6:51; 1 John 5:11; 1 Cor 15:22)  There’s absolutely no room in this teaching for any who do so today, to be tested at the end of a thousand years after Armageddon.  Believing it must occur, nullifies Jesus’ teachings – totally.   Wt says that it is necessary to teach resurrected ones, to bring them to up to speed.  Don’t ask me what that means.  Firstly, it has been proven that Wt, tells lies. Who should trust anyone who believes only those of an earthly organization based on falsehoods still enforced, will receive eternal life?  Jesus said, he is the way, truth and life. He promised eternal life to faithful believers in him since the first century. (John 14:6)

Before Christ, those faithful to God, held their promise in the “city with foundations, whose architect and builder is God.” (Heb 11:10)  The God of the living, would not expect these faithful ones to be tested AGAIN, after the tests they had already suffered from Satan.  Do these ancient ones need to be taught by JWs as well, people who cannot see the light of Christ as it is?  (Luke 20:37-38) 

Jesus stated while on earth, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.”  Matt 28:18

When a teacher walks into a classroom, the students consent to his authority to guide, teach, protect and even reprimand their unruly behavior.  If a king is given authority, he doesn’t sit on the sidelines, but acts upon that given authority.

Jesus had been given authority to rule and teach, over his anointed “students”, which has been ongoing throughout the last 2,000 years.  When faithful through the tests Satan puts upon them, they become part of Christ’s “kingdom”.  If they fail, they become his “enemies”.  This is the divisive sword that Jesus explained would occur by his coming to earth.  It is an ongoing harvest of the “sons of the Kingdom”.  (Matt 10:34-36) (Matt 13:24-30)

Ps 119:1 - “Sit at my right hand
    until I make your enemies
    a footstool for your feet
.”

Since Jesus and the Father work together as one, (John 10:30) not only is God putting Jesus’ enemies at his feet, but so is Jesus. 

“For He must reign till He has put all enemies under His feet.”  1 Cor 15:25

The Lord will extend your mighty scepter from Zion, saying,
    “Rule in the midst of your enemies!
Your troops will be willing
    on your day of battle.
Arrayed in holy splendor,
    your young men will come to you
    like dew from the morning’s womb.

His troops are the sealed “144,000” who through their faithfulness to his decrees, enter the “kingdom of the Son of his love” – the “kingdom of light”.   

Paul said those words while on the earth, but he received his “heavenly” position in the kingdom, by his name being written in the “Lamb’s book of life”.  (Rev 21:27) (Phil 4:3) And, by being a “new creation”, both human and spirit.  (2 Cor 5:17; 2 Pet 3:13)

So, besides putting his enemies at his feet, Jesus has been given authority to rule over his faithful anointed who are both heavenly/spiritual and earthly/human, when they receive their heavenly name in the book of life; and also when they join after their physical death,  the “144,000” who are with him now in heaven, not waiting in the grave for a resurrection.  They rule from heaven with Christ. 

This spiritual battle has been ongoing since Genesis.  (Gen 3:15)  Paul stressed that whatever happens on the visible earthly scene between nations, matteres not.  He stressed our struggle is spiritual. (2 Cor 10:3-5) Armageddon is a spiritual war, a war of “decision” making; that is now culminating by the appearance of the last anointed ones.  They must make the decision of who they choose as their head and salvation. They must choose between truth and lies.   Those with them, must also make that choice. (Joel 3:14; Rev 16:13-16)

These next two scriptures explain when Satan was “abyssed” – not able to “perceive” (the meaning of “abyss”/Hades), how to deceive the anointed.

Luke 10:18 -  He replied, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.” 

Rev 20:1-3  “And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the key to the Abyss and holding in his hand a great chain. He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand yearsHe threw him into the Abyss, and locked and sealed it over him, to keep him from deceiving the nations anymore until the thousand years were ended. After that, he must be set free for a short time.”

When Satan “fell” into the endless symbolic abyss of “not perceiving”, the anointed at that time period didn’t face the last deception Satan constructed during these last days – the Beast who “makes war” with the anointed; and the false prophet who guides/direct the Beast to “kill” all who reject their dedication to it. (Rev 13:1,2,7,8,11,15)  Jesus partially restricted the power of Satan over those who had been rescued from darkness in the first century, and over the last 2,000 years.  (1 Pet 2:5,9; Col 1:13; 1 Thess 5:4-8)

But, The final part of the war against the “seed” belonging to Christ, is the most deceptive.  As stated, those anointed before now, never faced the two deceiving Beasts in Revelation 13 and 20 (Gog and Magog). They never gave their allegiance to the Beast. (Rev 13:4,16,17) They are the sealed anointed who were beheaded for the testimony of Christ, and given thrones to rule with Jesus during the “thousand years” which began in the first century.  (Rev 20:4)

But, notice in Revelation 20, the anointed “saints” are “gathered together” as a “camp”, surrounded by the enemy.  That can’t happen a thousand years after the war of Armageddon is finished, since they are sealed and ruling with Christ. They cannot be deceived since they have "washed their robes in the blood of the Lamb", refined from all sin.  (Rev 7:14)  Ignoring this fact, is what the Beast from the Sea has accomplished with a false prophet’s help. (Rev 13:11,12) The GB/organization hide this information, and Satan gives them the power and authority to do this since his release from “not perceiving” how to deceive the remaining anointed. This occurred with advent of the organization.

Jesus went on to say in Luke,

19 I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you. 20 However, do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you, but rejoice that your names are written in heaven.”

Well today, the anointed are “trampled” down by the elder body, an army of locust scorpions who afflict pain on those who are not sealed in the book of life. (Rev 9:7-11)  Yes, the elder body is the locust army to come against God’s people during the last days.  On the other hand, the WT/GB calls Revelation’s locust scorpions, the anointed themselves -  an outlandish lie.  Can anyone trust these leaders who took years to realize that God’s people are not the locusts in the book of Joel?  Jesus told the Pharisees, they were a brood of vipers because of the lies they spoke – snakes and scorpions are Satan’s tools used against the last anointed ones.  Satan’s “seed” and Christ’s seed, are still at enmity. 

Not until the God’s anointed priests speak their testimony to Christ and are spiritually “killed”/disfellowshipped, do they then have power to trample on snakes and scorpions, using God’s Word in Christ.  (Ps 91:13-15) (Rev 11:1-3,7-11) (Jer 23:29)

The faithful anointed are joining together now, and those with them who thirst for truth.  (Matt 24:27,28; 22:8-10)

Rom 9:28 -   Isaiah cries out concerning Israel:

“Though the number of the Israelites be like the sand by the sea,
    only the remnant will be saved.

Rev 20:7,8 - “Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from God out of heaven and devoured them.” 

Rom 9:29 -
28 For the Lord will carry out
    his sentence on earth with speed and finality
.”

“I watched till thrones were put in place,
And the Ancient of Days was seated;
His garment was white as snow,
And the hair of His head was like pure wool.
His throne was a fiery flame,
Its wheels a burning fire;

“I was watching in the night visions,
And behold, One like the Son of Man,
Coming with the clouds of heaven!
He came to the Ancient of Days,
And they brought Him near before Him.
14 Then to Him was given dominion and glory and a kingdom,
That all peoples, nations, and languages should serve Him.
His dominion is an everlasting dominion,
Which shall not pass away,
And His kingdom the one
Which shall not be destroyed.

“I was watching; and the same horn (“man of lawlessness”/Beast) was making war against the saints, and prevailing against them, 22 until the Ancient of Days came, and a judgment was made in favor of the saints of the Most High, and the time came for the saints to possess the kingdom.

But the court shall be seated,
And they shall take away his dominion,
To consume and destroy it forever.
27 Then the kingdom and dominion,
And the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven,
Shall be given to the people, the saints of the Most High.
His kingdom is an everlasting kingdom,
And all dominions shall serve and obey Him.’  Dan chapter 7

In the Kingdom of God, there will not be another opportunity for Satan to deceive…anyone.  Only the “righteous” in heart, will possess the earth; something JWs preach, but still believe there will be those after a thousand years, numbering as the sands of the sea, who will be found unrighteous.  This is a deception that God has allowed, to test each heart’s yearning, for either truth or lies.   (2 Thess 2:9-12)

When Do the Anointed Become Kings?

From a legal standpoint, all congregations of Jehovah’s Witnesses are separately registered charities with their own independent committee of management. No separate legal entity in Australia exerts authority over the congregations.

Kingdom interests on the earth have been entrusted to “the faithful and discreet slave,” which is represented by the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses. (Matthew 24:45-47) The Governing Body is primarily concerned with providing spiritual instruction and direction for the Christian congregation.

So, if a congregation faces a lawsuit, resulting from say...their leadership's "two witness rule" that was enforced by the congregation's elders,  the congregation gets no help whatsoever from their leaders.  Yet...the buildings where the congregations meet, are owned by the organization.  It's sounds very possible, that a congregation in deep legal trouble, could have its meeting place taken away from it, up and sold out from under them.  

So, you can only trust the GB with your spiritual food?  Not even that.  

"The righteous care about justice for the poor,
    but the wicked have no such concern."  Prov 29:7

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.