The World News Media

A COMMENT FOR A MEMBER, AND ALL JWS

Witness

I know my presence here is intolerable to JWs. Many times, I have thought of leaving and never returning. (Matt 10:14) Although, I do appreciate those who visit this forum and believe in the words of Christ over the words of men. (John 8:31; 2 Tim 4:3)

I admit also that I have noticed fleeting remarks made by you and a few other JWs,  who have expressed some empathy for those not in the organization.  But this thought conflicts with your teachings, that only those faithful to the organization, will “live forever”.  (Exod 23:13,24,32; Isa 57:13; Rev 13:1,2,4 ) It must create a personal struggle for some who care to reach out, but still fully believe that all outside the organization will be destroyed.

Yet, every sin committed by your leadership is passed by, ignored and forgotten by the mind; developing a harden crust over your heart. (Matt 13:13-15)  This prevents you from distinguishing truth from a lie, good from evil.  The heart of a JW cannot discern the importance of the “holy” priesthood, from the “profane” – the elder body not only “representing the royal priesthood” but trampling its voice into the dust.  (Ps 52:1-7; Hos 4:6-9; Jer 18:12; John 3:20) (Ezek 44:6-10,23,24; Jer 12:10,11; Dan 11:31; Mark 13:14;Rev 11:2)

The organization has hidden its worst crimes from its members; yet meticulously keeps record of each individual’s “good” service and sinful failings; to draw upon, scrutinize and condemn.  This is evil hypocrisy.  (Deut 16:19; Prov 17:5; Mal 3:5) 

Perhaps you can you tell me where in the teachings of Jesus, this practice can be validated? (Luke 11:42,46)

The eight men who guide the organization are excused of their errors in doctrine, due to their ability to smooth over their sins with continued false promises. (Isa 29:15; Jer 16:17; Prov 5:3,4; Rom 1:18; 2 Pet 2:1,2; Rev 8:10,11;13:11;17:1)

If the Wt. is God’s Zion, where the law of love, and righteousness are the foundation of truth, should there be an evolutionary timetable of suffering, depression, even death as a result of doctrine initiated outside of God’s Word? (Isa 2:2,3) (Deut 4:2; Mark 7:6,8,13)

“Every word of God is flawless;
    He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him.
Do not add to His words,
    or he will rebuke you and prove you a liar.”  Prov 30:5,6

This horrific timetable has increased in magnitude as the organization has grown; through its perpetual driving force in renewed doctrine and the “false apostles” who lead you. (2 Chron 10:4,13,14; Rev 9:3-5; 13:5-7,11,12; 2 Cor 11:13; 2 Tim 3:12,13)

Should millions of past and present JWs be the target of affliction by men’s bad decisions? Should anyone be disfellowshipped for calling out from under the carpet, those deliberate delusions spoken of as “truth” during its heyday? Shouldn’t these men be called out for speaking obvious lies?  (Ps 94:4-7,20,21) 

What do you think Jesus would do in this case?  Who did he say was the source of lies, and who has as their father, anyone who teaches lies? (John 8:44; Matt 7:15-20)

“You reject all who stray from your decrees, for their delusions come to nothing.”  Ps 119:118

“How long will you people turn My glory into shame? How long will you love delusions and seek false gods?”  Ps 4:2

How can these men not inspired, be “spiritual betters” as you call them, of anyone, when they have bestowed upon themselves and their “body” of counterfeit priests, power to judge someone as not worthy of God’s grace, while deliberately hiding their own sins? (Dan 11:36; Rom 14:4; Rev 13:5)

The Pharisees were experts at this.  Do you know they sinned against the Holy Spirit when condemning Jesus to death? They claimed his work was demonic.  (Matt 12:31,32; John 8:48; Mark 3:28-30)  How many times has your composite leadership, the entire elder body, condemned an anointed one to a spiritual death when speaking against documented false teachings and prophesy, and for upholding only God’s Word through Christ?  If we only knew.  What we do know, is that this act of sinning against the Holy Spirit, fulfills prophesy.  (John 16:2; Luke 12:11,12; Matt 10:25; John 15:20; Rev 13:15; 11:3,7)

From one hub in New York, a sticky web has been spun throughout the world, creating not a “home” of enlightenment, but one of dark captivity where people adhere to the glue of the silken web, too afraid to struggle against it. (John 3:19-21; 2 Cor 6:14) They are afraid to stand for truth and justice’s sake which can lead to losing family and close friends. (Mark 8:35;Heb 10:35-39) They are alert to the consequences that they will be considered by their loved ones, as spiritually dead before God. (Mark 13:12; Luke 12:51-53)

Do you believe this?  Do you believe people are “dead” in God’s eyes when they are disfellowshipped for rejecting the organization?  What about those who keep their faith in Christ and the Father, perpetually alive in their heart? (2 Tim 3:10-13; Rev 2:10; 13:10)

How do you think Jesus feels, knowing that many leave your organization, afflicted, and tossed about by uncaring elders; while despite all their suffering, hold on even more tightly to his teachings? Your organization states that these people will die in Armageddon, primarily for rejecting your shepherds and the web of lies they continue to spin. (Jer 23:1-4)

Another aspect of this entrapment is the organization’s earthly “beauty” of attraction; like a stunningly spun web, diligently perfected and organized.   We’ve seen these type of spider webs in nature. We marvel at the spider’s ability to produce what appears a miraculous work. (Matt 24:24; 2 Thess 2:9; Rev 13:11,13)  

Yet we are told in God’s Word, that putting our trust in earthly treasures, is a trap.  Can you see that your house of faith and promise in an earthly organization, is an earthly treasure?  (Micah 6:9-13; Matt 6:19-20; 1 Tim 6:9; Phil 3:19)  

Both the physical accomplishments and the perceived humble men who speak as if sent by Christ, drowns out any internal lies spoken by them, as well as unveiled truth trumpeted from outside its walls. (Isa 58:1; Joel 2:1; Ezek 2:5,7; Rev 11:1-3) A new member here, is a perfect example of one who closes her eyes and ears to truth, to preserve the beauty she has fabricated in her mind.  To her, spiritual wisdom appears to come exclusively from the eight-legged hub of beauty, as it boasts of its visual accomplishments; while at the same time, effectively hiding from JWS not only its sins, but its inability to produce lasting sayings of life. (John 15:4,16; 6:27,35,58,68)  

Still, this entrapment must be served and cared for, and respected. (Rev 13:4)   Its prey cooperates, by leading others into its efficiently balanced web.  (Prov 28:10; Ps 64:6; Jer 9:8)

In Matt 24:24, Jesus spoke of false prophets misleading the “elect”, the “saints”/anointed in the last days.  His use of words convey that the deceit would be so intense, it would be very possible for those who received the Holy Spirit of truth poured into their heart at the time of anointing, to also be misled. (1 John 2:20)  Jesus called it a “trap” of glut and drunkenness and the pain that comes with it  – a spiritual downfall from “eating” rotten fruit, and drinking from a vine of wickedness…from a brood of vipers. (Luke 21:34-36) (Matt 23:33,34; Deut 32:32,33; 29:18; Heb 12:15; Rev 8:11; Jer 13:13; Rev 14:8)

Your GB refute this claim, saying no, it is not possible for the remnant to be deceived; after all, they are residing faithfully in “Jehovah’s organization”, a “safe haven” and “spiritual paradise.”  (Jer 23:17; 1 Thess 5:3; Rev 16:13,14; 20:7-9)  

So, most likely you are thinking, what does anyone on the outside know about “truth”, right?   Well, when many can see clearly Wt’s web for what it is, they perceive confusion of teachings, ugliness, suffering and entrapment; much like the tangled web of a black widow spider.  They are aware that no matter how the organization presents itself on the outside, it cannot be sourced in the God of Truth and Justice.  Deut 32:4  

All of this is true, but I now feel it is not necessarily by happenstance that your teachings are continually changing.  The enforcement layers of “new light” although born out of necessity, is WT’s inspiration of purpose, to stabilize and secure its home and trap of allurement.  It is the organization’s demon inspired artwork, of carefully composed confusion. (Col 2:8; Rev 16:13-16)  Even in the visual tangled web woven by a black widow, there is method to what looks like a spider’s madness.   It is structured on three levels that serve to trap its prey; supporting threads, tangle threads, and at its lowest foundation zone, the spider weaves a vertical trap of silk, noted to be five times stronger than steel, on a “per-weight basis”.

But will the organization – the trap of darkness, where the light from God’s Son cannot and will never shine, continue to stand through the trials it already faces?  Will “Jehovah’s house”, no matter what supporting threads of new light and false promises it continues to builds with, successfully face the scrutiny God will bring upon it, for rejecting His Temple and house, that He has built through His Son? (Ps 127:1; Hos 10:13; 2 Cor 4:18; 1 John 2:17; 1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 6:19,20; Eph 2:20-22; Matt 7:24-27)

"JW's" talk a lot about "the mark of true Christianity, as being love" (John 13:34,35; Matt 5:43,44);
but how little love they have for anyone who does not worship, obey, and slave for, their organizational god! Overly self-righteous, they avoid those whom they deem as spiritually defective (Ecc 7:16; Rom 12:3; 3:23; James 4:6; Luke 6:42; Matt 7:1,2; Prov 16:2).

It is taught that by treating sinners with coldness, we are supposedly, helping them (Rom 3:8).
If we see someone in need, even if we view them as a spiritual enemy, we are to show compassion (Rom 12:20; Matt 25:35-40; 7:12) (John 3:17; 8:15), because we don't really know their heart, as it appears before God (Heb 13:2; Matt 18:10)...

…as He views them (1 Sam 16:7; Prov 17:5). Even God's faithful remnant, will be seen as wicked enemies (John 16:2; Rev 11:3,7-9; Matt 25:42-46). The self-righteous, are judged by Christ, as "goats" (2 Cor 11:15).

The meaning of God's Word of truth, does not change. So what are the minds of "JW's" slaves to?

Not to truth (Deut 11:18; Rev 22:4), but to men and their doctrines (Rev 13:16; Matt 15:9). That's called idolatry (Isa 40:25; Rev 13:4,17,8). 

Bible prophecy has foretold that all this would take place as a test before the end (Matt 24:9-13,22,24,25; 7:14).

Wicked Steward/Shunning/Idolatry/Witnessing/Provisions/Refuge

Surely the arm of the Lord is not too short to save,
    nor his ear too dull to hear.
But your iniquities have separated
    you from your God;
your sins have hidden his face from you,
    so that he will not hear.
For your hands are stained with blood,
    your fingers with guilt.
Your lips have spoken falsely,
    and your tongue mutters wicked things.
No one calls for justice;
    no one pleads a case with integrity.
They rely on empty arguments, they utter lies;
    they conceive trouble and give birth to evil.
They hatch the eggs of vipers
    and spin a spider’s web.
Whoever eats their eggs will die,
    and when one is broken, an adder is hatched.
Their cobwebs are useless for clothing;
    they cannot cover themselves with what they make.
Their deeds are evil deeds,
    and acts of violence are in their hands.
Their feet rush into sin;
    they are swift to shed innocent blood.
They pursue evil schemes;
    acts of violence mark their ways.
The way of peace they do not know;
    there is no justice in their paths.
They have turned them into crooked roads;
    no one who walks along them will know peace.

So justice is far from us,
    and righteousness does not reach us.
We look for light, but all is darkness;
    for brightness, but we walk in deep shadows.
10 Like the blind we grope along the wall,
    feeling our way like people without eyes.
At midday we stumble as if it were twilight;
    among the strong, we are like the dead.
11 We all growl like bears;
    we moan mournfully like doves.
We look for justice, but find none;
    for deliverance, but it is far away.

12 For our offenses are many in your sight,
    and our sins testify against us.
Our offenses are ever with us,
    and we acknowledge our iniquities:
13 rebellion and treachery against the Lord,
    turning our backs on our God,
inciting revolt and oppression,
    uttering lies our hearts have conceived.
14 So justice is driven back,
    and righteousness stands at a distance;
truth has stumbled in the streets,
    honesty cannot enter.
15 Truth is nowhere to be found,
    and whoever shuns evil becomes a prey.

The Lord looked and was displeased
    that there was no justice.
16 He saw that there was no one,
    he was appalled that there was no one to intervene;
so his own arm achieved salvation for him,
    and his own righteousness sustained him.
17 He put on righteousness as his breastplate,
    and the helmet of salvation on his head;
he put on the garments of vengeance
    and wrapped himself in zeal as in a cloak.
18 According to what they have done,
    so will he repay
wrath to his enemies
    and retribution to his foes;
    he will repay the islands their due.
19 From the west, people will fear the name of the Lord,
    and from the rising of the sun, they will revere his glory.
For he will come like a pent-up flood
    that the breath of the Lord drives along.

20 “The Redeemer will come to Zion,
    to those in Jacob who repent of their sins,”
declares the Lord.

21 “As for me, this is my covenant with them,” says the Lord. “My Spirit, who is on you, will not depart from you, and my words that I have put in your mouth will always be on your lips, on the lips of your children and on the lips of their descendants—from this time on and forever,” says the Lord.  Isa 59

spider web tunnel.jpg

• Views 1.2k
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I know my presence here is intolerable to JWs. Many times, I have thought of leaving and never returning. (Matt 10:14) Although, I do appreciate those who visit this forum and believe in the words of

Only the spiritually blind would not comprehend that the falsehoods your organization has promoted as "truth"...are really, truly, most definitely - lies.  (John 12:40)   You are right.  W

Have you forgotten?  You ARE Allen Smith.  

Posted Images

You condemn yourself by your words and your ignorance, Its obvious to a blind man that Jehovahs spirit is with his organisation. You are the one sinning against the spirit in My view (but i maybe wrong, i often am,) by trying to mislead and lead astray the week ones who need to be encouraged not discouraged. THIER LIVES are in your hands. I too am disfellowshipped but would never stupidly bite the hand that feeds me or hopefully saves me regardless of my standing in Jehovahs organisation. People are imperfect and make mistakes if you cant move on and forget the past you have no hope for the future. Stop this nonsense or leave as you have sugested and do us all a favour. May Jehovah have mercy on you if your are worthy.

@paulus How wrong you are.  I am an ex - JW by choice. I saw the wickedness in the CCJW many years ago. The immorality of many, the Elders that loved to rule over the congregations, the lies in the Watchtower magazines.  The bitterness between families in congregations where father and son were both Elders and would bully other elders into submission. BUT, the final straw was when i did research into the Child Sexual Abuse / Paedophilia in the CCJW org. I did months of research before my Christian conscience and prayer told me I had to leave that immoral Organisation. 

It is obvious to any honest hearted Christian that God and Christ do not support the CCJW in any way at this time. 

Be clear on what i say though, I am saying God and Christ do not support the GB, the CCJW, the Watchtower, AT THIS TIME, RIGHT NOW.  I am not saying that God through Christ will not cleanse the CCJW, but it would seem that if the GB do not stand down then God through Christ would have to remove the GB from their positions. God and Christ will work only through the True Anointed Remnant.  The spiritual 'Jew' that  'ten men' will cling to.  

I quote you here.

I too am disfellowshipped but would never stupidly bite the hand that feeds me or hopefully saves me

Now tell us, who are you putting your trust in ?  All authority belongs to whom ? Not  to the GB and not to the CCJW. 

So let me see if i understand you. YOU PURPOSELY jumped from a ship into the rageing see of restless humanity and apostasy becouse you dont like way the copilot or some of the crew run the ship. Then say to everyone else FOLLOW ME becouse i know best. Reeally.  There are only two sides and NO middle ground.  You are either For or Against Jehovah. Looks like youve made your choice.  Well done.

9 hours ago, paulus said:

You condemn yourself by your words and your ignorance, Its obvious to a blind man that Jehovahs spirit is with his organisation. You are the one sinning against the spirit in My view (but i maybe wrong, i often am,) by trying to mislead and lead astray the week ones who need to be encouraged not discouraged. THIER LIVES are in your hands. I too am disfellowshipped but would never stupidly bite the hand that feeds me or hopefully saves me regardless of my standing in Jehovahs organisation. People are imperfect and make mistakes if you cant move on and forget the past you have no hope for the future. Stop this nonsense or leave as you have sugested and do us all a favour. May Jehovah have mercy on you if your are worthy.

Since you are disfellowshipped, Jehovah has not forgiven you yet, nor does he want you speaking on his behalf since you are an evil doer.

@paulus  Ah but this is where you are so wrong. 

Would have told Jesus he was wrong to 'jump ship' from the Jewish way of serving God ? Or would you have told the disciples so ?  Probably you would. 

What i did was 'purposely' 'got out of her' that immoral JW Org.  But unfortunately you are so misled that you presume that everyone leaving that Org, goes back into the world.  Are you told by your bosses in the CCJW that the Org controls who serves God and who doesn't ? Well i presume you are told so. You have been brainwashed into thinking that people cannot serve God from outside of your CCJW Org. You have be told that you MUST BE a BAPTISED JW to be saved. Can you show me in scripture where it says these things ? Where in scripture does it name your Org as the true one ? It doesn't.

And you jump on the bandwagon of most JWs by saying that I tell other people to follow me.  I made my own choice, which is something most JWs forget how to do.  Now I feel it my Christian duty to warn others of what i know about the CCJW, but I don't tell anyone to 'follow me'.  Children have been (proven) and probably still are, being sexually abused in the CCJW and it is Earthwide.  I warn others about this. 

It looks like your GB and others running that Org have made their choice to turn their backs on God and Christ, and to run an immoral organisation. Using dishonest lawyers too. Only time will tell the outcome.  

10 hours ago, paulus said:

You condemn yourself by your words and your ignorance, Its obvious to a blind man that Jehovahs spirit is with his organisation.

Only the spiritually blind would not comprehend that the falsehoods your organization has promoted as "truth"...are really, truly, most definitely - lies.  (John 12:40)

4 hours ago, paulus said:

There are only two sides and NO middle ground.  You are either For or Against Jehovah.

You are right.  We are either for the God of Truth, or the god of the lie. 

Jesus told us how to discern the difference between good fruit and bad fruit – good teachings and bad teachings. It is not according to how it looks, but how it spiritually nourishes.   He told us that in the last days there would be false apostles, false “christs”/anointed, false teachers/wolves in sheep's clothing – all claiming to be sent by him, who would deceive his own peoplethe “elect”.  They would produce bad fruit.  Should we throw caution to the wind and reject his warnings? (Matt 7:15-20; 24:23,24; Luke 21:8; Acts 20:29)

If you were offered two pieces of fruit from two different trees, you have a choice of which one you would like to eat.  However, after taking a few bites of the one you chose, you find it rotting in the center of it.  What will you do, continue to relish that piece of fruit?  Wouldn’t you throw it away and choose another piece?  If you realized that the tree producing the rotting fruit is diseased, causing all of its fruit to be unfit to eat, wouldn’t you choose the other healthy tree for your access of good fruit?

What if a JW walked up to an elder and told him that he wanted to present the Revelation Book and the “Truth” book in his preaching work.  The elder will say, “Haven’t you heard?  We are discarding those books, along with many others.”  Your leaders have been sporadically discarding past publications since the organization's inception. Consider that each book discarded, is a piece of fruit with rotten teachings found within its pages, that even your leaders must hide from you. (Prov 10:11) Also, any donated funds used to publish “fruit” no longer offered by your leaders, went down the drain with the books. 

And you say, God is with this organization - an organization of wasteful teachings, rotten fruit?

To claim that you choose God, while another who rejects rotten teachings by your organization, as having chosen Satan, is a very twisted concept.  God sent His Son to teach us how to discern false prophets, and those whom he sends. (John 15:4-8,16)  God also does not excuse falsehoods that place people’s feet on a crooked path. (Prov 2:10-15)

10 hours ago, paulus said:

I too am disfellowshipped but would never stupidly bite the hand that feeds me or hopefully saves me regardless of my standing in Jehovahs organisation.

But JWs, are excusing your teachers’ inability to produce lasting fruit – fruit that does not expire.  Doesn’t the Father expects us to take Jesus’ words to heart?  (Matt 17:5)  This is the decision we must make, and it is cut and dry.  Either we listen to Christ’s teachings and warnings, or the teachings of men who falsely prophesy, and who will bite your hand if you dare not feed into their self-imposed dominance, over all of Christ’s servants.  Read Micah 3:5-7  (Matt 24:48-51)

“Not many of you should become teachers, my fellow believers, because you know that we who teach will be judged more strictly.” James 3:1

“But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves.”

Because your teachers influence JWs to “eat” their diseased fruit, they are not the only ones “denying” Jesus Christ, by denying his teachings.  All JWs are involved.  How so?

“But I tell you, on the day of judgment people will have to give an accounting for every careless or useless word they speak37 For by your words [reflecting your spiritual condition] you will be justified and acquitted of the guilt of sin; and by your words [rejecting Me] you will be condemned and sentenced.”  Matt 12:36,37 AMP

We must remember that Jesus, the “light of the world”, would not produce the darkness found in  discarded teachings. (John 8:12; 12:46)

“for the fruit of the light consists of all goodness, righteousness, and truth”  Eph 5:9

Why do you feel it necessary to uphold an organization known for its “useless words”, that your leadership at one time called, “knowledge”? 

“Timothy, guard what has been entrusted to you, avoiding irreverent and empty speech and contradictions from what is falsely called knowledge.

By professing it, some people have departed from the faith. Grace be with you all.” 1 Tim 6:20,21

4 hours ago, paulus said:

YOU PURPOSELY jumped from a ship into the rageing see

I think the experts say, You should swim as far away from the sinking ship as possible. Otherwise, you will withdraw with ship into the sea.

No matter will WTJWorg stop to exist or not, personal prospect of believer is in question.

27 minutes ago, Witness said:

What if a JW walked up to an elder and told him that he wanted to present the Revelation Book and the “Truth” book in his preaching work.  The elder will say, “Haven’t you heard?  We are discarding those books, along with many others.”  Your leaders have been sporadically discarding past publications since the organization's inception. Consider that each book discarded, is a piece of fruit with rotten teachings found within its pages, that even your leaders must hide from you. (Prov 10:11)

Many years ago, it was the eighties, two very zealous brothers were pioneers. They both have families and children. One of them was an elder, and the other often had problems with the appointed persons, so I suppose he sought to compensate this with pioneering service. (90-140 hours a month)

What idea did they have? They collected large stocks of all the old WT magazines that remained in the assemblies and with the brothers. Those were hundreds, thousands of pieces. Why? When the ban comes and the literature stops being printed, they will have spiritual food to preach.

How ridiculous and tragic that sounds today.