• Views 341
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You’re saying that God and His laws in Christ legalized the organization’s existence and worship, even though just one of the false teachings during that time was based on a book written by Russell –

EIN: 22-3765681 Mission Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses is a religious organization that supports the religious worship of Jehovah’s Witnesses in the United States. Christian C

Bible scholars and Presidents, in the past and today, almost always uses same terminology about the beginning of Armageddon. :)) Of course, with 140 years of failed prognostics, now they using more "n

We have been known throughout the world as Jehovah's Witnesses since 1935 and have brought glory to Jehovah's name since then - preaching and carrying His name throughout the world.  Our worship is legalized by jehovah.... not men.

15 minutes ago, 4Jah2me said:

Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses

EIN: 22-3765681

Mission

Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses is a religious organization that supports the religious worship of Jehovah’s Witnesses in the United States. Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses uses voluntary contributions to obtain buildings, hold large assemblies, support congregations of Jehovah’s Witnesses, and coordinate Bible-based training programs, all for religious worship, and to provide humanitarian assistance to individuals suffering from natural and man-made disasters. These activities assist people in the community to be law-abiding citizens who live by high moral standards. - https://www.guidestar.org/profile/22-3765681

Directors

Name Title
Shuster Allen E President
LUCCIONI ROBERT VP
Griffin Anthony VP
NONKES WILLIAM H Secretary/Treasurer
WEIGEL STANLEY F Assistant Secretary/Assistant Treasurer
Ashe Richard Assistant Secretary/Assistant Treasurer
Jefferson Jr. Thomas Assistant Secretary/Assistant Treasurer

http://flcompanydb.com/company/F06000001390/christian-congregation-of-jehovah-s-witnesses-inc.html

Similarly named officers

Found 78. Showing first 30

https://opencorporates.com/officers/324037096

https://www.corporationwiki.com/Texas/Austin/christian-congregation-of-jehovahs-witnesses/37224033.aspx

It seems that members of the Governing Body resigned from the board of the Watchtower Society in that year 2000. 

The same year that the CCJW was established. 

8 hours ago, Arauna said:

We have been known throughout the world as Jehovah's Witnesses since 1935 and have brought glory to Jehovah's name since then - preaching and carrying His name throughout the world.  Our worship is legalized by jehovah.... not men.

The JW name was used form 1931 but they were still part of the Watchtower Society. 

So it seems the separation only came in the year 2000. 

But the CSA database was set up by the Watchtower Society in 1997. 

7 hours ago, Arauna said:

You’re saying that God and His laws in Christ legalized the organization’s existence and worship, even though just one of the false teachings during that time was based on a book written by Russell – “Universal War Near”.  How soon was that war to take place?

"...the scriptural evidence and the physical facts strongly indicate that such witness work is now almost done; and when it is done the universal war will begin. Universal war is absolutely certain to come and that soon, and no power can stop it. ...during the few remaining months until the breaking of that universal cataclysm the powers that rule the nations of the earth will continue to make treaties and tell the people that by such means they will keep that world peace and bring about prosperity. (Universal War Near, 1935, p. 3, 26-27)

This was the same time period when it was admonished not to marry and have children, and the word of God supposedly backed this teaching.  Now, for someone who hates looking backward at old teachings, how can you say that your worship is legalized by God, when you refuse to look at the false teachings that occurred from the birth of your organization?  And if JWs excuse the vast record of falsehoods, by giving leeway to their leaders for their “mistakes”, who are they ultimately obeying, God and His laws in Christ, or men and their crooked decrees and teachings?

Since when does God’s law permit lying?  Since when is God’s name glorified by a lie? 

The God I worship does not legalize lies.  He does not acknowledge false worship.  I believe JWs should intensely consider who the god they worship, really is.  Rev 13:1,2,11,12

This is what the Lord says:

I, the Lord, made everything.
I stretched out the heavens by myself.
I spread out the earth all alone.
I cause the signs of false prophets to fail
and make fools of fortunetellers.
I make wise men retreat
and turn their knowledge into foolishness. 
Isa 44:24b,25

https://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/2016/01/obey-men.html

11 hours ago, Witness said:

"...the scriptural evidence and the physical facts strongly indicate that such witness work is now almost done; and when it is done the universal war will begin. Universal war is absolutely certain to come and that soon, and no power can stop it. ...during the few remaining months until the breaking of that universal cataclysm the powers that rule the nations of the earth will continue to make treaties and tell the people that by such means they will keep that world peace and bring about prosperity. (Universal War Near, 1935, p. 3, 26-27)

Bible scholars and Presidents, in the past and today, almost always uses same terminology about the beginning of Armageddon. :)) Of course, with 140 years of failed prognostics, now they using more "neutral" words as, "last days of last days" :)))) 

A couple of more points I'd like cleared up if possible. 

There seems to be a Religious Order of Jehovah's Witnesses which is not the CCJW and not the Watchtower Society. ????

And, it seems the CCJW may only be registered in the USA ???

And possibly the International Bible Students Association might be the JW's of the UK ???

2 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

Religious Order of Jehovah's Witnesses

Religious Order of Jehovah's Witnesses, New York, incorporated in 2000 for administration of full-time preaching activities.

I learned one detail just now while searching internet. WT Society is Company, Business, Corporation. And as such they uses all possible ways to do business as optimally as possible. Creating new corporations under the management of the Mother Corporation is part of the business.

IRS using this and other terminology and WTJWorg accepts it. In the same manner as GB and Elders speaking about themselves how they are CLERGY :))) In  JW congregations, Christendom is Clergy, and they are Elders, but in the Courts they are Clergy too, because they want "secular government" to see them as CLERGY. And to have same status as Christendom Clergy.

https://www.irs.gov/publications/p517#en_US_2016_publink1000255884

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.