The World News Media

THE GREEK SCRIPTURES ARE FOR THE TRUE ANOINTED ONES.

Patiently waiting for Truth

23 hours ago, JW Insider said:

I don't think any Watchtower reference ever allowed for the "other sheep" to simply inherit the earth except in principle, or an indirect sense until September 2018. (I remember when it was OK to say that the "other sheep" could inherit Paradise and even everlasting life, but there was a prominent brother at Bethel who was very adamant that we should never say that the other sheep inherit the earth.)

If righteousness will fill the earth in the Kingdom of God, (2 Pet 3:13; 1 John 3:7) then all who are blessed to be there, will be found righteous – and these seamless righteous hearts will never be tested again (as the WT states they will after a thousand years into the Kingdom).  (Mark 12:29,30)  This earth will be filled with God’s children who will inherit the earth, as God promised through Abraham. After Jesus received this inheritance,(Gal 3:16; Ps 2:7,8) then the faithful anointed in Christ receive it (Matt 25:34); and at the fulfillment of the New Covenant/promise of life, all children of God will share the inheritance.  This inheritance will be enjoyed by Jesus, and his Bride, not from a distance, but with the entire family of God.  (Gen 28:10-14; Gal 3:29; Rev 21:2; John 1:51; Heb 2:5,16)

Matt 6:10; Rev 21:3; Rom 8:19,21; Rev 21:2; 22:17

The "other sheep" applied to those not anointed, is a misnomer.  

https://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/2013/05/addition-to-http4womaninthewilderness.html

• Views 1.9k
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now if you have been kind enough to read my main comment above, please consider this. From the GB as written in a Watchtower   Anointed Christians do not feel that they should spend time onl

Perhaps, it is "another spirit" that they are perceiving as "holy".   (1Tim 4:10)  They are so blind.     It is true that the Greek scriptures are for the anointed to learn from; and for all

So you are saying that all those that are anointed have a say in the workings of the earthly organization while they are here, all of them, they are a part of the slave class? Who is the "Head", the F

On 12/22/2020 at 5:57 PM, JW Insider said:

Christian Greek Scriptures are wonderfully beneficial for ALL.

...including non-JW people, too, i guess. :))

Is Bible, or some part of Bible, is OT, is NT, as Scriptures  or as Promise addressed for this or that people, it is a matter of (human) perspective and intention of Author and/or authors. I will not go in that issue, because not feel that i can defend any position. :))

inherit verb (FROM DEAD PERSON) - https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/inherit

1) to receive money, a house, etc. from someone after they have died

inherit verb (QUALITY)

2) to be born with the same physical or mental characteristics as one of your parents or grandparents: 

inherit verb (PROBLEM)

3) to begin to have responsibility for a problem or situation that previously existed or belonged to another person:

If I may, I would use this logic. According to the Biblical text from Genesis, and the interpretations of many religious people, God created man on Earth and for Earth. So, man and every next offspring, has a natural right to live on Earth, to use the Earth and to keep the Earth for himself and for others after him. The Earth, as a Planet, cannot be "inherited" in some legal sense, based on ownership of the Earth by our predecessors or by somebody else (Jesus, Angels, 144000 etc). The Earth is given as a gift to use, based on Genesis book.

Do those who "inherit" the Earth also "inherit" life, temporary life, life until they die, eternal life, immortal life? From whom they (people of all sort, JW earth class, JW heaven class, etc) "inherit" something from this we numbered? Or, is such a life a gift, a reward, or something else?

In order for someone to be able to “inherit” (in any sense of the word, literally and figuratively) land (Earth), he needs life. Without life man becomes earth (dust) and thus he alone becomes the object (dust) of inheritance for someone else. :))

Blessed are the meek,  for they will inherit the earth. Mat 5

In this Jesus' sermon, he don't said how "144000" and "great multitude" in Revelation will inherit the Earth.  No, he said how "meek" will inherit the earth. Also he didn't made claim how "144000" or "great multitude" are meek, as WTJWorg articles suggested. In fact, authors of those magazines created the image, premise that Jesus “heirs” would "inherit" the Earth because they are Jesus’ heirs. And Jesus' heirs are meek, not because they are meek in themselves, but because they are Jesus’ heirs. Circular Reasoning or something like that, i guess.

And, they are "heirs" because they have a hope to be with Jesus in Heaven :)) as they explained/justified their "1919 appointments" in old WT magazines. This was "proof" as well as "self made claim" that Jesus saw how "only they spoke the truth in period from 1914 to 1919." :)) That also proved to be incorrect, as we today clearly see all this and that.

Jesus told how God want to see all sort of (meek) people to be saved (and live on Earth, i guess) :)

11 hours ago, Witness said:
On 12/22/2020 at 8:57 AM, JW Insider said:

I don't think any Watchtower reference ever allowed for the "other sheep" to simply inherit the earth except in principle, or an indirect sense until September 2018. (I remember when it was OK to say that the "other sheep" could inherit Paradise and even everlasting life, but there was a prominent brother at Bethel who was very adamant that we should never say that the other sheep inherit the earth.)

I think we all need to remember that Jesus was never speaking to the people of the nations.

Matthew 15 v 24 to 28 inc'.

He (Jesus) answered: “I was not sent to anyone except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” 25  But the woman came and did obeisance to him, saying: “Lord, help me!” 26  In answer he (Jesus) said: “It is not right to take the bread of the children and throw it to the little dogs.” 27  She said: “Yes, Lord, but really the little dogs do eat of the crumbs falling from the table of their masters. 28  Then Jesus replied to her: “O woman, great is your faith; let it happen to you as you wish.” And her daughter was healed from that hour on.

Physical Israel was God's chosen people, and it was to those that Jesus spoke. 

When physical Israel rejected and murdered Jesus, then on his resurrection, Jesus was speaking to spiritual Israel.  

Jesus refered to the Samaritains as 'dogs'.  How then would he view the nations at that time ? 

If we read verse 3 of chapter 5 in Matthew we find 

“Happy are those conscious of their spiritual need,a since the Kingdom of the heavens belongs to them."

Jesus was speaking to physical Israel that could have had the Kingdom of the Heavens. 

And in verse 5 

“Happy are the mild-tempered, since they will inherit the earth."

Jesus was still speaking to physical Israel. 

Jesus himself has never gone to the nations. He went to physical Israel and now Spiritual Israel.

I think the earthly class are now the 'little dogs' that feed from the crumbs of the table.

9 hours ago, César Chávez said:

John,

You asked JWinsider for a worse bible study than the NWT. If you are looking not to be in the computer for as long as you have been just to criticize the Watchtower and want to join another cult of faith, like witness; then a hard copy of most Study Bibles is available in eBay, or Amazon.

You might be interested in bibles with false claims and inaccurate interpretation of ancient works like, the Jerusalem Bible Study (JPS), Scofield Study Bible (New King James Version), HarperCollins Study Bible, The MacArthur study Bible: New American Standard Bible, The NIV Zondervan Study Bible, CSB Spurgeon Study Bible, The Apologetics Study Bible, etc.

It’s not that hard to find them in google, without really having to ask a witness NOT in good standing for bad advice.

And that is why I didn't make it a topic, because I knew a bitter and twisted pretend Christian would come on the scene talking rubbish. You @César Chávez  aka Billy the Kid,  have fullfilled that role of the bitter and twisted pretend Christian. You are totally off topic deliberately, because you know i talk truth in this topic, and you are trying to sideline the topic due to your jealousy of the True Anointed remnant.

8 hours ago, Arauna said:

YOU and Witness are the jealous ones - we work alongside the true anointed remnant

Your superiors the GB say differently. Telling the anointed not to make themselves known to others.  

But let us look at scripture here. 

Matthew 25 : 40

In reply the King will say to them, ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of the least of these my brothers, you did it to me.’

But verse 45 & 46

Then he will answer them, saying: ‘Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did not do it to one of these least ones, you did not do it to me.’ 46  These will depart into everlasting cutting-off, but the righteous ones into everlasting life.” 

Now lets see what your GB say 

The Anointed should not meet together. The Anointed should not study the Bible together. OR (so the GB say) the Anointed will be working against the Holy Spirit.

Now that seems the total opposite to what Christ says. 

God says to the True Anointed, probably through the Apostle Paul, at  Hebrews 10 : 24 & 25

"And let us consider one another so as to incite to love and fine works, 25  not forsaking our meeting together, as some have the custom, but encouraging one another, and all the more so as you see the day drawing near."

But the Governing body says 

7 Anointed Christians do not feel that they should spend time only with other anointed ones, as if they were members of an exclusive club. They do not search out other anointed ones, hoping to discuss their anointing with them or to form private groups for Bible study. (Gal. 1:15-17) The congregation would not be united if anointed ones did those things. They would be working against the holy spirit, which helps God’s people to have peace and unity.—

Who should the True Anointed listen to, God or the GB ? 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.