The World News Media

JW ELDER SAYS I AM DISFELLOWSHIPPED ??????????? :)

Patiently waiting for Truth

• Views 1.5k
  • Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am not scoffing, but when an organisation cries wolf many times and there is no wolf, then trust runs out. I know it's coming, but it's coming  'as a thief in the night'  and we do not know 'th

This is of no concern to me BUT it did upset my wife. And when an Elder upsets my wife THAT IS of concern to me.  An Elder phoned today asking to speak to my wife. I called my wife to the phone t

On the other hand, since you carry on endlessly that he and his are full of BS, what do you care? Besides, “basically” condemning you to death is not actually condemning you to death—you know he

4 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

t is no more than the elder’s lowering the boom on anyone who would promote sects or cause division in the congregation—and they are scripturally bound to do this.

They have caused division in the congregations. 

Matt 24:48- "But suppose that servant is wicked and says to himself, ‘My master is staying away a long time,’ 49 and he then begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards. 50 The master of that servant will come on a day when he does not expect him and at an hour he is not aware of. 51 He will cut him to pieces and assign him a place with the hypocrites, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth." 

3 hours ago, Arauna said:

They find Jehovahs laws too restrictive

1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22 - The anointed priesthood and Temple/House of God

“Representing the royal priesthood are appointed elders, who serve in positions of responsibility in congregations of Jehovah’s people around the earth. These men deserve our respect and wholehearted support, whether they are of the anointed or not. Why? Because, through his holy spirit, Jehovah has appointed the older men to their positions.” w02 8/1 p. 13-14

Are God’s laws contradictive?

"Appoint Aaron and his sons to serve as priests; anyone else who approaches the sanctuary is to be put to death.”  Num 3:10

"Rather than challenge their authority, we truly appreciate our hardworking elders!"

"Say to rebellious Israel, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Enough of your detestable practices, people of Israel! 7 In addition to all your other detestable practices, you brought foreigners uncircumcised in heart and flesh into my sanctuary, desecrating my temple while you offered me food, fat and blood, and you broke my covenant. 8 Instead of carrying out your duty in regard to my holy things, you put others in charge of my sanctuary."  Ezek 44:6-9

"Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.  He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God."  2 Thess 2:3,4

"And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming."  2 Thess 2:8

2 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

Once again Arauna gets her mind mxed up.   Firstly she tries in a sly way to blame me for the sins of others.

Secondly she pretends that the Watchtower's / GB's rules, are God's laws.

13 minutes ago, Witness said:

‘My master is staying away a long time,’ 49 and he then begins to beat his fellow servants and to eat and drink with drunkards. 

I bet it has not crossed your mind even once that you could be that slave? 

14 minutes ago, Arauna said:

I don't have an army of elders to "direct" as your GB does.  (Rev 13:11,12)  And, I am no longer drunk on this false prophet/Harlot's wine, as JWs are; who choose the organization over serving God "whole souled".   Rev 18:4-8

"They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen."  Rom 1:25

This is the "beating" the anointed under the GB rule and elder rule, must accept:

"Anointed Christians do not feel that they should spend time only with other anointed ones, as if they were members of a club. They do not try to find other anointed ones so that they can talk about being anointed or meet in groups to study the Bible. (Galatians 1:15-17) The congregation would not be united if anointed ones did this. They would be working against the holy spirit, which helps God’s people to have peace and unity."  wt 16/1 pg 22-23

Why does the GB not want the anointed to meet together as one Body under Christ?  Because the Holy Spirit working within a united anointed Body, is a threat to the power of a wicked slave and its army of drunkards.

"But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and all of you know the truthI do not write to you because you do not know the truth, but because you do know it and because no lie comes from the truth. "  1 John 2:20,21

"As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit—just as it has taught you, remain in him."  1 John 2:27

16 minutes ago, Arauna said:

3 minutes ago, Witness said:

"As for you, the anointing you received from him remains in you, and you do not need anyone to teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about all things and as that anointing is real, not counterfeit—just as it has taught you, remain in him."  1 John 2:27

"Modestly, anointed ones acknowledge that they do not necessarily have more holy spirit than those with an earthly hope."es17 pp. 57-67

According to the scriptures, and not according to the above opinion, who should be teaching the congregations?  Your elders not anointed, or the anointed ones as a Body under Jesus Christ?  

Who's laws do JWs prefer to follow?

2 minutes ago, Witness said:

Why does the GB not want the anointed to meet together as one Body under Christ?

Because there are people like you who believe they are anointed because they only  want influence over others - a woman wanting influence over others...... I recall there is  a scripture in the bible about that  ?????? ....and now one of your avid admirers will answer and say I should not be sexist.... lol.

That is why you criticize the true anointed because you want "position" or influence.   When you could not get this you turned to the only way open to you.... try to destroy them.  I recall there is an angel who also has this mental attitude.

You did not even answer my question because you have not ever thought about it!  I know you are not anointed  - because I have read the answers I have seen here on this forum.   This is all I have to say.  Do not bother to reply with hate-OCD because I will not read it.

8 minutes ago, Arauna said:

Because there are people like you who believe they are anointed because they only  want influence over others - a woman wanting influence over others...... I recall there is  a scripture in the bible about that  ?????? ....and now one of your avid admirers will answer and say I should not be sexist.... lol.

That is why you criticize the true anointed because you want "position" or influence.   When you could not get this you turned to the only way open to you.... try to destroy them.  I recall there is an angel who also has this mental attitude.

You did not even answer my question because you have not ever thought about it!  I know you are not anointed  - because I have read the answers I have seen here on this forum.   This is all I have to say.  Do not bother to reply with hate-OCD because I will not read it.

Arauna, I really don't care if you think I'm anointed or not.  I am here to defend the Word of God and Jesus Christ.   I gave you quotes from your "prominent", assumed anointed ones, that contradict scriptures about God's priesthood and their role. (Mal 2:7; 1 Pet 2:5,9,10) We all make our choice; whether we will believe God's Word, or we will believe the opinion of men who have modified and changed the meaning of scripture, to support an earthly organization.  (Joel 3:1,2,14-16)

2 hours ago, Anna said:

but that the announcement could make it look like he was disfellowshipped because he did something bad. The days when a disfelliwshiping and dissasociation were announced as two separate things are gone

My understanding is that he wished an announcement to say: “4Jah is no longer with us, and he has released a statement explaining why” and that the elders seriously considered reading it before the congregation, but refrained only because the statement was longer than the rest of the meeting parts combined.

1 hour ago, Arauna said:

It is not important to me BUT it is very important to you

It is important for YOU and all JWs to know who the anointed are AMONG YOU, and their role under Christ.  THEY comprise the Temple, dwelling of God. (1 Cor 3:16,17)  Yet the organization no longer acknowledges this.  The organization has become the "temple" for JWs.  (Rev 13:4,5-7)

This is blasphemy.  

14 hours ago, Anna said:

What he didn't realize was that no one would announce that he voluntarily left, but that the announcement could make it look like he was disfellowshipped because he did something bad.

I've only just seen this comment. Anna you are wrong. I new exactly what would happen. Hence i told a few brothers what would happen and the reasons i was leaving, before i emailed the Elders to tell them i was resigning from the Org.  

14 hours ago, Anna said:

I think we both know that he would have been "better off" had he not written any letters

It was emails, but no matter.  But, don't you understand that it was not about me being better off.  My Christin conscience would not let me remain in the Org. 

14 hours ago, Anna said:

But he wanted to let the elders know how bad the org is, and this is why he no longer wants any part of it.

Yes I wanted to let the Elders know, but i also wanted the Elders to know that thousands of other people know too.  

As for not wanting any part of it. I have not closed that door.  I wait on Almighty God so that i will know if God chooses to forgive that Org and to cleanse it, or if God chooses to squash that Org and replace it. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.