The World News Media

Creation-Evolution-Creative Days-Age of the Earth-Humanoid Fossils-Great Flood

9 minutes ago, JW Insider said:

I think he gave enough information if you have followed TTH's interest in the "Teaching Company Great Courses." I have the same lectures on my hard drive.

I did not say that I could not find the lecture -- I said that TTH did not bother to give a source reference.

• Views 3.4k
  • Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

On Whether Noah's Flood Is Physically Possible Consider the amount of water needed to flood the entire earth to a depth sufficient to cover the highest mountains. What depth would that be? The Watchtower Society quoted a source that estimated how deep the water would be if the earth were completely smooth (Is the Bible Really the Word of God?, 1969, p. 37): << If all the irregularities on the earth's surface were to be smoothed out, both above and below the water, so that th

I'm making a catch-all place for the discussions on these topics that were currently under different topics/subjects. As I move old posts into this new topic, the oldest ones will appear to identify the starter/owner of this topic, even though that person didn't create this topic.

Oh dear not that old record again. The whole Watchtower / GB / JW org seems to pivot on that one false belief of 1914. In scripture we read at Matthew 28 :18 - 20    English Standard Version 18 And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. A

Posted Images

1 hour ago, JW Insider said:

I think he gave enough information if you have followed TTH's interest in the "Teaching Company Great Courses." I have the same lectures on my hard drive.

Yes, it is true, but I prefer to let the self-absorbed blustering wanna-be Darrow donkey think that I am writing to him and for him, and allow him to entertain the possibility that I am just making it all up on the fly. Nobody else has a problem with the pebbles he stumbles over.

1 hour ago, JW Insider said:

And I did not bother to read the previous 14 pages of this topic. I just now started here from the end intending to work backwards.

In other words, you admit to committing the logical blooper of ad reversum fallacy. 

For once, I have high praise for Bart Ehrman, who says that if you know a Latin expression and also a perfectly fine English expression that means the same thing, always use the Latin, so people will know you are educated.

33 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Yes, it is true, but I prefer to let the self-absorbed blustering wanna-be Darrow donkey think that I am writing to him and for him, and allow him to entertain the possibility that I am just making it all up on the fly. Nobody else has a problem with the pebbles he stumbles over.

LOL! at the lame attempt at justifying your sloppy writing. Sloppy writing comes, of course, from sloppy thinking -- something you've been trained in from your JW infancy.

29 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Lord NO! @JW Insiderwhat on earth is wrong with you? implying that there was something Alan did not know?!

I'm perfectly well aware that your writing and thinking are horrendously sloppy. That's why much of what you write is of Meh quality.

4 minutes ago, AlanF said:

I'm perfectly well aware that your writing and thinking are horrendously sloppy. That's why much of what you write is of Meh quality.

If you ran Twitter, banning JWI for his unforgivable sin of implying you do not know everything would hold priority over banning Trump.

13 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

If you ran Twitter, banning JWI for his unforgivable sin of implying you do not know everything would hold priority over banning Trump.

Lamer and lamer and lamer. Next you'll be insulting me with "Your mother wears Army shoes!"

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.