Arauna

• Views 20.2k
  • Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm making a catch-all place for the discussions on these topics that were currently under different topics/subjects. As I move old posts into this new topic, the oldest ones will appear to identify t

On Whether Noah's Flood Is Physically Possible Consider the amount of water needed to flood the entire earth to a depth sufficient to cover the highest mountains. What depth would that be? T

This helped me to see the source of Alan’s enmity towards me. It is pure envy.

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, Arauna said:

I listened to a talk by klaus Schwab and Elon musk. I also listened to a podcast.  These people believe in scientism - a religion.

I didn't hear that one. I heard the conversation between Cyberdyne Systems Director of Special Projects, Miles Dyson and anti-robotics activist Sarah Connor. It got pretty heated, I can tell you!

2 hours ago, Ann O'Maly said:

anti-robotics activist Sarah Connor. It got pretty heated, I can tell you!

So much so that I hear the cop they sent to knock heads melted right down into basic elements.

Don’t bite Arauna. Annie’s hopes that you are camel riding on the African Savannah and have neglected the Terminator movies, so she can spring her trap! Tell her that even on camel, they have drive-in movies there and you are wise to her tricks.

She would never try it with JTR, I can tell you that! Where is that boy, anyway?

21 hours ago, Arauna said:

He said it more than once during debates........ I do not have to lie about this... he was quite a laughing stock.  The does not debate any longer but has llong discussions with other atheists. 

As usual you were lied to by your Creationist sources. Try looking at the entire video interview posted by non-Creationist sources.

But of course, you'll never do that.

21 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Back when I traded remarks with an atheist who did like JWs one bit, I mentioned how nasty and petulant Dawkins was. It was our only area of agreement—he instantly conceded the point. 

Post a link to wherever you think he was that.

Of course, you'll never do that.

21 hours ago, Arauna said:

You throw everyone under one banner.  There are many different beliefs under young earth category.

Young-Earth Creationism has one major banner: a universe far younger than science proves.

And again: you've been so taken in by that garbage that you don't even accept that Mommy Watchtower, nearly 40 years ago, declared it "unscriptural and unscientific". Such a gross hypocrite!

1 minute ago, AlanF said:

Post a link to wherever you think he was that.

Of course, you'll never do that.

Oh, for crying out loud! Is there nothing you will not argue?

It was a general impression that my opponent and I instantly upon—our only common ground. I didn’t log his tweets in anticipation of you coming along later.

1 minute ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Oh, for crying out loud! Is there nothing you will not argue?

It was a general impression that my opponent and I instantly upon—our only common ground. I didn’t log his tweets in anticipation of you coming along later.

Your "general impressions" are usually wrong, because they're colored by your prejudices.

I'm calling you out here: you're a liar.

Now you have an opportunity to prove you were right. But you won't, because as soon as you actually investigate, you'll find you were wrong and you just don't ever admit that.

13 minutes ago, AlanF said:

Translation: "I admit I am a liar."

One of the most gracious men on Twitter is Richard Dawkins. His kindness to even those with whom he disagrees knows no bounds. I am told that angels sign up for his podcast on etiquette lessons..

There! Happy?

ANOTHER GLORIOUS VICTORY FOR ALAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.