The World News Media

Jehovah’s Witnesses releases Bible in 33 languages, in 2020.

Patiently waiting for Truth

THE Jehovah’s Witnesses released the New World Translation in 33 languages in 2020—the most in any year since releasing its first translation in 1950. As of Dec. 31, 2020, the New World Translation has been published in 195 languages.

https://www.sunstar.com.ph/article/1882628/Tacloban/Feature/Jehovahs-Witnesses-releases-Bible-in-33-languages

One of many milestones in its 2020 translation work was reached on Feb. 15, when Geoffrey Jackson, a member of the Governing Body of Jehovah’s Witnesses, announced the completion of thefirst complete Bible in American Sign Language.

Speaking at the Witnesses’ release event in Florida, Jackson said: “As far as we know, Jehovah’s Witnesses is the first organization or group of persons to release the complete Bible in ASL. And probably that means it’s the first complete Bible in sign language in the world (and) in the history of mankind.”

Another highlight came with the release of the New World Translation in Bislama, a language spoken by about 10,000 people on the remote island of Vanuatu, some 1,100 miles (1,770 kilometers) north of Australia. 

(There is more in the article ) 

Jehovah’s Witnesses plans to release the Bible, in whole or in part, in 36 more languages in 2021. 

That has to be good, the more coppies of God's word the better for mankind earthwide. It's needed now more  than ever. 

• Views 736
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

THE Jehovah’s Witnesses released the New World Translation in 33 languages in 2020—the most in any year since releasing its first translation in 1950. As of Dec. 31, 2020, the New World Translation ha

I agree, there is no Bible that is accurate.  But, since I believe the organization is a trap to capture the anointed with “empty philosophy” (Col 2:8; Rev 13:10; 12:13,15) I have come to realize just

Oh dear.  I would hope you would know me better than that by my comments.  Our only leader is God's Word in Christ.  

This is just my opinion, but any group of men who rely on dates to make predictions that consistently FAIL, and who downplay the role of the anointed and Jesus Christ, cannot be trusted to produce a Bible.  The “man of lawlessness” “sits”/rules over the Temple/dwelling of God…now.  (2 Thess 2:3,4) This is the elder body, whose role cannot be challenged.   Devoted JWs will not realize it until it is too late, since their eyes are set on the world’s stage and not what lies in front of them. They believe they have spiritual “peace and security”.  (1 Thess 5:3; 2 Thess 2:9-12)  It is a demonic play against God’s holy people, which includes translating a Bible in support of their agenda.  To liberally splash the Greek scriptures alone, with the hybrid name, “Jehovah”, in places where the name “Jesus” obviously belongs, shows Satan’s ploy.  To deliberately remove the word “worship” in relationship to Jesus Christ is also a demonic ploy.  This bible is part of a purpose to lead people away from the Father and Jesus Christ.  Just as their preaching work is folly, so is this bible. 

Just one simple example of twisting the meaning:

“Therefore, when you catch sight of the disgusting thing that causes desolation, as spoken about by Daniel the prophet, standing in a holy place (let the reader use discernment),”  Matt 24:15 NWT

a holy place” could mean any holy place and in the past, the organization has referred to the UN.  I don’t know what they determine is "a holy place” today, where the man of lawless sits. One JW recently told me the MOL has not been revealed.  Most translations say, the holy place. In the first fulfillment of this prophesy, Jesus was directly speaking of Jerusalem and its temple; the only holy place that would concern him and the Father.  Today, it is a spiritual fulfillment, where the elder body has authority to “represent the royal priesthood” and silence their “sacrifices of praise”.  The anointed are THE holy place/dwelling of God.  (2 Thess 2:3,4; Rev 11:1,2)

The “holy place” is described as the temple:

"His forces will rise up and desecrate the temple fortress. They will abolish the regular sacrifice and set up the abomination of desolation.”  Dan 11:15

"He will make a firm covenant with many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and offering. And the abomination of desolation will be on a wing of the temple until the decreed destruction is poured out on the desolator."  Dan 9:27

To further verify that this abomination is in God’s Temple in Christ:

“It acted arrogantly even against the Prince of the heavenly army; it revoked his regular sacrifice and overthrew the place of his sanctuary.”  Dan 8:11

1 Cor 3:16,17 – “Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you? If anyone [a]defiles (“destroys”)  the temple of God, God will destroy him. For the temple of God is holy, which temple you are.”

The use of the Greek word for  “temple” in these scriptures:

"used of the temple at Jerusalem, but only of the sacred edifice (or sanctuary) itself, consisting of the Holy place and the Holy of Holies."

Rev 13:6,7:  “Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.”

“tabernacle” – “of that well known movable temple of God after the pattern of which the temple at Jerusalem was built”

While JWs are busy preaching and distributing their erroneous new bibles, the true message to “Israel” and revealing of the man of lawlessness, has already been in progress.  (Matt 10:23; 2 Thess 2:8; Rev 11:1-4; Jer 23:29)

https://pearl-disgustingthing.blogspot.com/

As I cannot see any organisation serving God properly right now, then no Bible will have had the guidance of God's Holy Spirit. However, to produce a Bible in people's own language, is a good thing, in my eyes. 

If God, in His mercy, wishes to guide a person through His written word,  and through Jesus Christ, then I think that any copy of the Bible would be suitable. 

As for worshipping Jesus Christ, I think not. I worship God, through Christ. 

Berean Study Bible  John 16 v 23  Jesus said to the Anointed, 
In that day you will no longer ask Me anything. Truly, truly, I tell you, whatever you ask the Father in My name, He will give you.

The prayers go to God not to Christ. 

9 hours ago, 4Jah2me said:

As I cannot see any organisation serving God properly right now, then no Bible will have had the guidance of God's Holy Spirit.

I agree, there is no Bible that is accurate.  But, since I believe the organization is a trap to capture the anointed with “empty philosophy” (Col 2:8; Rev 13:10; 12:13,15) I have come to realize just how insidious this predicted war against the anointed (“kings of the earth” Rev 1:5) in Christ is. (Rev 13:5-7) Satan wants the anointed destroyed, so the trap is a false sense of “peace and security” in the organization. (1 Thess 5:3) As we both know, the anointed have been trampled inside by a rulership over them. (2 Thess 2:3,4)  Why?  Because Satan will lose his kingdom once the last “living stone” of the Temple is sealed.  We see how Satan can twist doctrine, and he certainly has used the bible to do so also. 

I just read this study article that should have “man of lawlessness”/Beast of Rev 13 stamped across its pages in bold letters. As you have seen, scriptures that apply to the anointed are now applied to the elder body. 1 Cor 12:12 is the opening verse of the study.  1 Cor 12 is about the anointed members of the Body of Christ and the gifts bestowed on them through anointing.    Now, it is applied to every JW.  The anointed were not mentioned in the article at all.  https://www.jw.org/en/library/magazines/watchtower-study-august-2020/You-Have-a-Place-in-Jehovahs-Congregation/

As for worshipping Jesus Christ, I think not. I worship God, through Christ. 

Berean Study Bible  John 16 v 23  Jesus said to the Anointed, 
In that day you will no longer ask Me anything. Truly, truly, I tell you, whatever you ask the Father in My name, He will give you.

I understand your feelings and I respect them.   But “in that day” is in the Kingdom when the Bride is united with her husband. (Rev 21:1,2)  "She", this mother covenant of life, will know the truth (John 14:6) She is wisdom.  (Prov 9:1; 31:10,17,18,26,27)   Notice what Jesus says right before that:

“A woman giving birth to a child has pain because her time has come; but when her baby is born she forgets the anguish because of her joy that a child is born into the world. (He’s describing the tribulation that each anointed must suffer before being sealed, especially in the last days with the anointed remnant.  Rev 12:5-7)

So with you: Now is your time of grief, but I will see you again and you will rejoice, and no one will take away your joy.”

Notice also what Jesus said: “You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.”  John 14:14  

The early temple was the designated place of worship.  Today’s Temple is built on Christ.  He is the chief cornerstone. (Eph 2:20-22) It is where “worship” is in spirit and truth. (John 4:23,24) We come to know how to worship correctly through Jesus Christ.  Since this is the case, that the temple is truth (John 14:6) and the dwelling place of God, (1 Cor 3:16,17) then not only do we give God our worship, but also Jesus deserves our relative worship, as the Temple.

“Jesus answered and said to them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up.” But He was speaking of the temple of His body.   (John 2:19,21)

“But I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple23 The city had no need of the sun or of the moon to shine in it, for the glory of God illuminated it. The Lamb is its light. 24 And the nations of those who are saved shall walk in its light, and the kings of the earth bring their glory and honor into it.  (Rev 1:5) 25 Its gates shall not be shut at all by day (there shall be no night there). 26 And they shall bring the glory and the honor of the nations into [p]it. Rev 21:22-26

How can this be?  God, Jesus and the sealed “144,000” are as one. (John 17:1)

The doctrine of not worshipping Jesus has changed in the organization, as all doctrine does.  Truth becomes lies; lies continue to remain lies.  In the end, the entire teaching of the organization is a lie.  (2 Thess 2:9-12; Rev 16:13-16)

We walked away with the doctrine not to worship Jesus.  A friend of mine just related that her JW mother said that the organization admonishes not to love Jesus “too much”, probably for fear of worshipping him.  This is absolutely crazy.  How much is too much?  Where is the stop button?  What are the consequences if one loves Jesus too much? And, why would God expect us to honor His Son as we honor Him, but beware of loving him?  (John 5:23)  This is confusing, evil thinking. 

“If anyone does not love the Lord Jesus Christ, let him be accursed. O Lord, come!  1 Cor 16:22

Here is the previous teaching on worshiping Jesus:

"Jehovah God commands all to worship Christ Jesus because Christ Jesus is the express image of his Father, Jehovah, and because he is the Executive Officer of Jehovah always carrying out Jehovah's purpose.Wt 1939/11/15 p. 339

"During the Millennium, "the princes will lead the people in their worship of Jehovah and of Christ." Vindication Volume 3 (J. F. Rutherford, 1932) p.295

"The people of all nations who obtain salvation must come to the house of the Lord to worship there; that is to say, they must believe on and worship Jehovah God and the Lord Jesus Christ, his chief instrument (Philippians 2:10, 11)." Salvation (J. F. Rutherford, 1939) p.151

Even those anointed priests who are victorious against this last Beast are “worshipped”. (Rev 15:2)

“Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie—indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.”  Rev 3:9

(who are acting as “Jews”?  Who has overtaken the Temple as a counterfeit priesthood?)

Only one place does the NWT now keep the word, "worship" given to Jesus in place:

Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, saying:

To Him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb
    be praise and honor and glory and power,
for ever and ever!”

14 The four living creatures said, “Amen,” and the elders fell down and worshiped.  Rev 5:13,14

The prayers go to God not to Christ. 

Well, maybe you will think about this.   We cannot "come" to Jesus as he asks us to, without getting to know him personally, as we wish to with the Father.  Matt 11:28

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth, and the life.  No one comes to the Father except through me."  John 14:6