The World News Media

"Magadangate: A Governing Body member gets the gospels wrong!"

"Reviewing the 2020 Annual Meeting Part Three) For the first time on camera, a Governing Body member gets the Bible wrong merging two different stories about Jesus into one. And the for some reason, the holy spirit did not stop this error featuring as part of the most illustrious event in the Jehovah's Witness calendar."

• Views 105
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Reviewing the 2020 Annual Meeting Part Three) For the first time on camera, a Governing Body member gets the Bible wrong merging two different stories about Jesus into one. And the for some reason, the holy spirit did not stop this error featuring as part of the most illustrious event in the Jehovah's Witness calendar."    

What are you downvoting, Allen?  The fact that the GB member was exposed for his stupidity?  I remember watching him create his drawing, thinking how confusing his account seemed. What was his point, I thought.  But, I didn’t investigate it, and moved on.  I appreciate how the maker of the video drew my attention to Jackson’s melding of two Bible accounts, into his own.  After realizing this mistake, I thought to myself how many people were used in filming just his part of the meeting, and no on

13 hours ago, Witness said:

And the for some reason, the holy spirit did not stop this error

What are you downvoting, Allen?  The fact that the GB member was exposed for his stupidity?  I remember watching him create his drawing, thinking how confusing his account seemed. What was his point, I thought.  But, I didn’t investigate it, and moved on.  I appreciate how the maker of the video drew my attention to Jackson’s melding of two Bible accounts, into his own.  After realizing this mistake, I thought to myself how many people were used in filming just his part of the meeting, and no one questioned his demonstration of this account about Jesus, as inaccurate. 

So, what are you downvoting?  Are you downvoting Jackson – that he should have done better research, even pray about his demonstration to be in harmony with scriptures?  Or, are you downvoting someone who isn’t a JW, but found the error? 

What concerns you more?

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.