The World News Media

IICSA: survivors speak of influence of religion

Patiently waiting for Truth

41 minutes ago, César Chávez said:

and insult is an insult, I don't take the nonsense from baboons.

Nor do you take it from anyone else. At the tiniest contradiction from anyone you bristle. So unlike our Lord, the one whom we are to follow in his footsteps closely, who, when he was reviled did not go reviling in return. You revile at the drop of a pin.

It is why I have thought “how can he be a Witness?” and have pretty much come to the conclusion you are not. On the other hand, you may be some sort of one, but are clearly an outlier. I make a mental scan of the hundreds, maybe thousands of Witnesses I know, and can think of none that would make such an abusive public spectacle of themselves, albeit that you do raise relevant points here and there. 

Treat people as Jesus did, even those “who have doubts,” even those “unsteady,” even those who may seem in danger of drifting, even those who genuinely are opposed—Lord knows some of them are here—treat them as Jesus did and you will better establish your claim to be one of his followers.

• Views 13.5k
  • Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

... apparently not, as it IS up to God ...

I request that all upvotes that might otherwise go to CC, who disdains them, be bestowed upon me instead. I need all I can get to counter the deluge of downvotes from 4Jah. Never could there be

(Proverbs 26:17) Like someone grabbing hold of a dog’s ears Is the one passing by who [meddles in] a quarrel that is not his. I have had hundreds of very similar exchanges with Allen/Billy/Cesar

Posted Images

At the hospital I run, patients were clamoring for Dr. House. “He is so kind, so tactful, so understanding of weakness, so withholding of judgment!” they said. I couldn’t believe my ears. That ill-mannered lout is the one they wanted? True, he knows his stuff, but what a bedside manner!

Then I checked the roster and saw that Dr Cesar was the other doctor on duty that night.

:) :) :) you are all so funny, and y'all give me a great reason to laugh at y'all. 

But laughing at your GB for their U TURN in Australia is much better. 

As for proper Christian behaviour, none of us here have it. 

But dear old C.C. is actually Billy the Kid, which could also be the person Allen that I've had no dealings with. 

And good olde Tom must have at least ten AKA's 

4Jah2me already alluded to this in his previous comment, not sure if I should post this in this topic. It's merely informative: We will join the redress scheme in Australia after all.

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/2021/03/03/jehovahs-witnesses-redress-scheme/

Worth noting:

“Jehovah’s Witnesses did not voluntarily join because we object to the assertion that the religion of Jehovah’s Witnesses assumes responsibility for children,” the group said.

“Our objection is based on the fact that the religion of Jehovah’s Witnesses does not and has not sponsored any activities that have resulted in children being under its care, custody, supervision, control or authority.

(Children have ALWAYS been the responsibility of the parents. Plain and simple).

6 hours ago, xero said:

Like I said. You can talk about whatever you want to talk about and some of it's interesting, but quite frankly a lot of what you're into is for me "been there, done that".

Ok. And what are your expectations about me and my comments? Perhaps other people have different view than you and will find it is acceptable to/for them. 

6 hours ago, xero said:

Don't imagine you're the only one who's ever done a deep dive on the times the WTBTS has gotten it wrong.

How you came to such perspective, that i imagine something about myself? You don't have to answer, it is just my incidental thought. More important is, how does your "analysis" of me contribute to the matter we are talking about? 

1 minute ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Ok. And what are your expectations about me and my comments? Perhaps other people have different view than you and will find it is acceptable to/for them. 

How you came to such perspective, that i imagine something about myself? You don't have to answer, it is just my incidental thought. More important is, how does your "analysis" of me contribute to the matter we are talking about? 

You're on your own as far as I'm concerned. Two reasons,first your responses have a chat-bot quality to them and second none of this is interesting.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.