The World News Media

The Generation of 1914 truly doesn't pass away until 2034.

ETERNALBLACKPROJECT

Here's the Description from that video.

NWO CONSPIRACY !🔴🔵 Purge Police Forces. (MARTIAL LAW COMING) SgT. Steve Owens was dressed for war! MARTIAL LAW COMMING SOON SGT. STEVE OWENS Sgt. Steve Owens; NEW CWORLD ORDER CONSPIRACY ! Purge Police Forces! ? Was This a NEW WORLD Order Police Force Purging A Sheriffs Station Of A Dissenter... Watch and see why I believe this might the shocking fact! IS OBAMA AND THE SATANIC ESTABLISHMENT IN FEAR? Why were Army cops in control of entire scene? This was no Riot! Are America Police forces being Purged by the NEW World Order Police force? The Assassination of a Goood cop by resident evil establishment SGT. Steve Owens ... Where is the broken Glass from the 5 Broken Windows? Why was he dressed for combat when he was off duty? CONSPIRACY Why would he jump a wall and leave his car in a non emergency situation? He was off duty and out of his jurisdiction? why would his partner transport him in his car rather then let emergency medics treat him at the scene, much quicker, safer, and protocall. How is it that the Cops dictate to the news copter when where and what to show on their free press news media.? Why did the police treat the murder of a police, and a car jack felon who just was in a police car shoot out, like a lil baby needing a bandaid and a cookie, and take an ambulance and a gourney when he was clearly okay to walk and transfer in a squad car?... Why is a cop seen holding a gun to a residents face, in there own back yard while medics treat the killer like a lil baby? Why did so many cops and operatives stay in the neighborhood even after the ambulance took the killer away/ why were all the cops at the scene with the criminal while Sgt Steve owens died in a hospital emergency room as if he was a traitornto sAtan? Where is the big chunk of his fender? how did one of his front wheels end up twisted left, while the other was turned sharp left? And what's up in Palm Springs 2 cops killed now... Probably sAtan again WAKE UP! sAtan willmkill all good cops and good people until non of us are left. Trust no one that will not look heavenwards, and gladly with pride and a smile and then proclain "I Love Almighty GOD, JEHOVAH" The demon possessed satanists will not do this,,, Do not trust the demon possessed. ALMIGHTY GOD JEHOVAH AND HIS IMENSE POWER be with the innocent, and peace and righteousness follow them while the conspirators against humanity find destruction, fear and terror.

• Views 3.6k
  • Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't believe Jesus was referring to 2034 when he said this generation. The goalposts have moved many times on this subject and the GB have not been infused by the Holy Spirit regarding the 191

(Luke 21:8) . . .He said: “Look out that you are not misled, for many will come on the basis of my name, saying, ‘I am he,’ and, ‘The due time is near.’ Do not go after them. (Mark 13:32, 33) 32

No scorn came from me. I merely quoted scriptures associated with those who would try to make predictions about the times and seasons. If you felt scorn, perhaps that is why the scriptures speak of th

There was one other police murder conspiracy, soon after that one, it's connected because Steve Owens wife was in Prison all springs the week of his assassination and she's also a Sherrif. And I spread many of my Secret code of Jabberwocky cards to the cops at the Steve Owens news conference, and I loudly shouted "Why did you all conspire and kill Steve Owens, " and blame a patsy?"   I'llm post the 3v deputies next purged in Palm Springs where you could hear a prolonged gun battle sounding like Vietnam, the fake news saids these 3 cops were killed by one guy firing his handgun through his door.   You judge if this palm spring police shooting was possibly one guy.

Car #357 was SGT Steve Owens car, Steve Owens was murdered by the Police force satanic society a few weeks before this incident, Steve Owens wife *Satanic) was in Palm springs getting her police training certificate the day Steve Owens was murdered by the Sheriffs Dept. The number 11 is the Lancaster station number on the top of Steve Owens car, so why was this SGT. Owens car #357 #11 at this palm Sp[rings murder? Because these were Satanic secret society murders of officers who realized there really is a Satanic cult running the world and its police forces and Governments, including news and most other entities we think are innocent. I also have videos on Steve Owens murder on my downloaded video page.

On 3/8/2021 at 7:59 PM, César Chávez said:

You're really sick, you need serious mental help. Find it before your psychosis, turns darker!! Seriously, you need mental help, find it.

Your shadow soldier friends beneath your box only wish that you were there in time to sAve Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Job, Moses and Christ. If you only could have intervened  in time to stop this servants of Yahweh.!,

You hallucinated in your simpleton mind you would have had a shot in changing this world exceedingly more into a bastion of unisex gluttony and- (I’ll coin a word for teaser and his mouthy friends) - heathonous revile, Demons could have been posted on every street corner seeking those believers in an Almighty God.  You would be so happy in such a heathen run world even more so than you revile in the debauchary that permeates this controlled by your hella-cursed heathenous ancestors and friends. Your type and thoughts are inept (My last words to you). cretin.

On 3/7/2021 at 12:47 AM, ETERNALBLACKPROJECT said:

scorner of prophets?

No scorn came from me. I merely quoted scriptures associated with those who would try to make predictions about the times and seasons. If you felt scorn, perhaps that is why the scriptures speak of the Word as "sharper than any two edged sword:"

(Hebrews 4:12) For the word of God is alive and exerts power and is sharper than any two-edged sword and pierces even to the dividing of soul and spirit, and of joints from the marrow, and is able to discern thoughts and intentions of the heart.

Your words on this topic fit a pattern of unhealthy words that most of us have seen from others either working from door-to-door, or on the street. And these patterns are all the more prevalent online. Personally, I have seen about a dozen persons who have presented themselves as some kind of prophet, with the same strong assurances as you that they are 100% correct in their predictions about the near future. Specifically, of course, there is nothing wrong with the idea that the end of the parousia could come before 2034. It could come today, or it could come at any time Jehovah wills. If we are "awake" to this fact, we will be patient and be more concerned about our Christian personality, not making predictions which show ourselves to be presumptuous.

(James 5:7-11) . . .Be patient then, brothers, until the presence of the Lord. Look! The farmer keeps waiting for the precious fruit of the earth, exercising patience over it until the early rain and the late rain arrive. 8 You too exercise patience; make your hearts firm, because the presence of the Lord has drawn close. 9 Do not grumble against one another, brothers, so that you do not get judged. Look! The Judge is standing before the doors. 10 Brothers, take as a pattern of the suffering of evil and the exercising of patience the prophets who spoke in the name of Jehovah. 11 Look! We consider happy those who have endured. You have heard of the endurance of Job and have seen the outcome Jehovah gave, that Jehovah is very tender in affection and merciful.

Even if the end of the parousia were 1,000 years off, the instructions for those who stay spiritually "awake" do not change. If we are in the "dark" we will be trying to make predictions, and trying to focus on the "times and seasons" which are not in our jurisdiction. But we are not in the dark about those things we should focus on instead.

When 2 Peter 3:17 speaks of having "advance knowledge" it is important to note that this "advance knowledge" is the knowledge that it would come as a thief, unpredictably, whether immediately or 1,000 years from now. That's exactly the opposite of trying to put a time prediction on the parousia. Second Peter says that people even in his day were already ridiculing the fact that this day of judgment (parousia) hadn't come yet. Were Christians supposed to answer this ridicule by assuring naysayers that they knew it would come within a few short years?

(2 Peter 3:8-18) 8 However, do not let this escape your notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. 9 Jehovah is not slow concerning his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with you because he does not desire anyone to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance. 10 But Jehovah’s day will come as a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar, but the elements being intensely hot will be dissolved, and earth and the works in it will be exposed. 11 Since all these things are to be dissolved in this way, consider what sort of people you ought to be in holy acts of conduct and deeds of godly devotion, 12 as you await and keep close in mind the presence [parousia] of the day of Jehovah,. . . 14 Therefore, beloved ones, since you are awaiting these things, do your utmost to be found finally by him spotless and unblemished and in peace. 15 Furthermore, consider the patience of our Lord as salvation, just as our beloved brother Paul also wrote you according to the wisdom given him, 16 speaking about these things as he does in all his letters. However, some things in them are hard to understand, and these things the ignorant and unstable are twisting, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction. 17 You, therefore, beloved ones, having this advance knowledge, be on your guard so that you may not be led astray with them by the error of the lawless people and fall from your own steadfastness. 18 No, but go on growing in the undeserved kindness and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. . . .

Similarly, the letters of Timothy put the emphasis on healthful words, which help us avoid being puffed up with presumptuousness, or abusive speech, or wicked suspicions.

(1 Timothy 6:2-8) . . .Keep on teaching these things and giving these exhortations. 3 If any man teaches other doctrine and does not assent to healthful words, those of our Lord Jesus Christ, nor to the teaching that accords with godly devotion, 4 he is puffed up [with pride], not understanding anything, but being mentally diseased over questionings and debates about words. From these things spring envy, strife, abusive speeches, wicked suspicions, 5 violent disputes about trifles on the part of men corrupted in mind and despoiled of the truth, thinking that godly devotion is a means of gain. 6 To be sure, it is a means of great gain, [this] godly devotion along with self-sufficiency. 7 For we have brought nothing into the world, and neither can we carry anything out. 8 So, having sustenance and covering, we shall be content with these things.

(2 Timothy 1:12-14) . . .For I know the one whom I have believed, and I am confident he is able to guard what I have laid up in trust with him until that day. 13 Keep holding the pattern of healthful words that you heard from me with the faith and love that are in connection with Christ Jesus. 14 This fine trust guard through the holy spirit which is dwelling in us.

(Acts 15:29) . . .Good health to you!”

4 hours ago, JW Insider said:

10 But Jehovah’s day will come as a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar, but the elements being intensely hot will be dissolved, and earth and the works in it will be exposed.

....like Nagasaki and Hiroshima?

A great tribulation and then Armageddon, will catch most of those doomed by these events, by surprise, "The days of darkness and clouds of thick gloom" will come exactly "as a thief in the night"

However though, But that bible verse is quite a deep topic to comprehend.  And it's a discussion that you can learn about either by reading JW literature on that subject at JW.org.

However, ton just tell you with certainly what its true, and what you're. find out is that the earth will never be destroyed. ... Jehovah's kingdom does indeed come to this earth, As even the Lords prayer calls for it...  "Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. 

“The righteous will possess the earth, and they will live forever on it.” —Psalm 37:29. “[God] has established the earth on its foundations; it will not be moved from its place forever and ever.” —Psalm 104:5. though “generations come and generations go,” states the Bible, “the earth remains forever.”—   Ecclesiastes 1:4  

What sAtan began in Eden, with the deception and temptations of Eve, that she then sucked Adam into,  will not result in any harm to mankind, nor would it have, nor did it in any way alter Jehovah GOD'S plans for this great and beautiful planet Earth. Jehovah even proclaimed such right there in Eden, recorded in Geneses 3:5 ... "You will bruise him in the heel, and he will bruise you in the head" Genesis 3:5

23 hours ago, JW Insider said:

No scorn came from me. I merely quoted scriptures associated with those who would try to make predictions about the times and seasons. If you felt scorn, perhaps that is why the scriptures speak of the Word as "sharper than any two edged sword:"

(Hebrews 4:12) For the word of God is alive and exerts power and is sharper than any two-edged sword and pierces even to the dividing of soul and spirit, and of joints from the marrow, and is able to discern thoughts and intentions of the heart.

Your words on this topic fit a pattern of unhealthy words that most of us have seen from others either working from door-to-door, or on the street. And these patterns are all the more prevalent online. Personally, I have seen about a dozen persons who have presented themselves as some kind of prophet, with the same strong assurances as you that they are 100% correct in their predictions about the near future. Specifically, of course, there is nothing wrong with the idea that the end of the parousia could come before 2034. It could come today, or it could come at any time Jehovah wills. If we are "awake" to this fact, we will be patient and be more concerned about our Christian personality, not making predictions which show ourselves to be presumptuous.

(James 5:7-11) . . .Be patient then, brothers, until the presence of the Lord. Look! The farmer keeps waiting for the precious fruit of the earth, exercising patience over it until the early rain and the late rain arrive. 8 You too exercise patience; make your hearts firm, because the presence of the Lord has drawn close. 9 Do not grumble against one another, brothers, so that you do not get judged. Look! The Judge is standing before the doors. 10 Brothers, take as a pattern of the suffering of evil and the exercising of patience the prophets who spoke in the name of Jehovah. 11 Look! We consider happy those who have endured. You have heard of the endurance of Job and have seen the outcome Jehovah gave, that Jehovah is very tender in affection and merciful.

Even if the end of the parousia were 1,000 years off, the instructions for those who stay spiritually "awake" do not change. If we are in the "dark" we will be trying to make predictions, and trying to focus on the "times and seasons" which are not in our jurisdiction. But we are not in the dark about those things we should focus on instead.

When 2 Peter 3:17 speaks of having "advance knowledge" it is important to note that this "advance knowledge" is the knowledge that it would come as a thief, unpredictably, whether immediately or 1,000 years from now. That's exactly the opposite of trying to put a time prediction on the parousia. Second Peter says that people even in his day were already ridiculing the fact that this day of judgment (parousia) hadn't come yet. Were Christians supposed to answer this ridicule by assuring naysayers that they knew it would come within a few short years?

(2 Peter 3:8-18) 8 However, do not let this escape your notice, beloved ones, that one day is with Jehovah as a thousand years and a thousand years as one day. 9 Jehovah is not slow concerning his promise, as some people consider slowness, but he is patient with you because he does not desire anyone to be destroyed but desires all to attain to repentance. 10 But Jehovah’s day will come as a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar, but the elements being intensely hot will be dissolved, and earth and the works in it will be exposed. 11 Since all these things are to be dissolved in this way, consider what sort of people you ought to be in holy acts of conduct and deeds of godly devotion, 12 as you await and keep close in mind the presence [parousia] of the day of Jehovah,. . . 14 Therefore, beloved ones, since you are awaiting these things, do your utmost to be found finally by him spotless and unblemished and in peace. 15 Furthermore, consider the patience of our Lord as salvation, just as our beloved brother Paul also wrote you according to the wisdom given him, 16 speaking about these things as he does in all his letters. However, some things in them are hard to understand, and these things the ignorant and unstable are twisting, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction. 17 You, therefore, beloved ones, having this advance knowledge, be on your guard so that you may not be led astray with them by the error of the lawless people and fall from your own steadfastness. 18 No, but go on growing in the undeserved kindness and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. . . .

Similarly, the letters of Timothy put the emphasis on healthful words, which help us avoid being puffed up with presumptuousness, or abusive speech, or wicked suspicions.

(1 Timothy 6:2-8) . . .Keep on teaching these things and giving these exhortations. 3 If any man teaches other doctrine and does not assent to healthful words, those of our Lord Jesus Christ, nor to the teaching that accords with godly devotion, 4 he is puffed up [with pride], not understanding anything, but being mentally diseased over questionings and debates about words. From these things spring envy, strife, abusive speeches, wicked suspicions, 5 violent disputes about trifles on the part of men corrupted in mind and despoiled of the truth, thinking that godly devotion is a means of gain. 6 To be sure, it is a means of great gain, [this] godly devotion along with self-sufficiency. 7 For we have brought nothing into the world, and neither can we carry anything out. 8 So, having sustenance and covering, we shall be content with these things.

(2 Timothy 1:12-14) . . .For I know the one whom I have believed, and I am confident he is able to guard what I have laid up in trust with him until that day. 13 Keep holding the pattern of healthful words that you heard from me with the faith and love that are in connection with Christ Jesus. 14 This fine trust guard through the holy spirit which is dwelling in us.

Nice quotes, but I need not read anything.

Since I was raised in the truth, my father was murdered on 9-11-1965, my mother then a widow, raised us 6 kids, me just 3 in 1965, a wonderful sister full mom spirit found my mom, took us to Kingdom Halls, and out in service, then she died unexpectedly, we were moved into an apartment large apartment complex, managed by An extremely spiritual family of 6 who had moved 20 other witness families into this complex, I still remember my apartment address, 17922 Sherman Way Reseda Ca, 91335. Apartment bB. There were several book studies throughout the complex on bThursdays. The Managers, Sheila, B. And Paul, her overseer husband would take us to Kingdom Halls and assemblies, as well as other witness families we met between 1965c and 1975, I gave multiple talks at the Kingdom Halls as a child. Assemblies were at a Bob Hope Dome in Woodland Hills at the time. I would have been the lone kid searching for lizards and snakes around Dodger stadium, and the parking lot hills and gardens around the halls during hours when I was able to sneak away from my seat. I fell away completely by b13 years of age until I was 21 in 1985, I was baptized at Dodger Stadium, and then pioneered and hosted bible studies and gave talks, then by 1985, has fallen into dating and living life of fun and forgot Jehovah again, except in prayers, then met and moved in with a woman I loved,, had many powerful spiritual events, She gave birth in 1989 not my bSon, Justice4 Walsh. His mother was then smashed and killed when he was just 2 months old in a head on collision that Justice survived on December 30th 1989, as Justicec and Joanne, his mother was driving home after my only younger brothers wedding reception prematurely ended when I, and another guy in the wedding party, almost got into a fight. (Long story) So full page photograph on the second front page, full page with photo not me holding and kissing my 2 and a half month old baby, Justice who survived the accident without a scratch. I had simply stopped going to Kingdom Halls at the time. Local overseers that knew I was a baptized brother and pioneer, had come to my house, I was disfellowshipped, and then 8 months later, reinstated. I made a commitment personally tom Jehovah to never again engage in the behaviors that brought Justice3 into may life. I raised Justice4 in the truth until he was 5, then gradually stopped going into Kingdom Halls orc associating with Witnesses. pursued wealth band the ability to give my son a good life. Started Tree Rite Arborists tree service ib Lancaster Ca, became very successful, made millions, recently stopped working due veto virus and other reasons. Now, as of now, on paper, I'm baptized, not disfellowshipped, brothers at times came to my home urging men ton get back in. Started my youtube channels in  2008 because 911 was an inside job, vigorously searched for opportunities to accuse the government as being run by sAtan, have spent the last 15 years on an inside journey only bI and Jehovah fully comprehend. As I said, Sunday, at 2AM, while I was typing my argumentative response to Cesar, I heard ca police siren not far from my window where I was near typing. about 500 feet from my mailbox on Challenger Way. An hour later that siren, I heard ca terrible auto accident about 3000 feet from my window, I would be the first at that auto accidentI I presumed, it was 3 AM after all on a Sunday/ mow Monday really. When I got there I saw first at just 500 feet from my window, 2 under cover narco type trucks I thought were somehow related to the crash. behind those 2 unmarked law enforcement vehicles, was av body dressed in black, face down with a hoodie over his head, so I saw nothing but his black cloths. 300 feet from my street, 22nd street west, at 25th street west were multiple police carts and commotion, as they scene of vans accident. I lone female police officer with a flashlight ran towards me ass I stood 40 feet from the dead body, which I  thought was just a bundle of crap that flew out of the white unmarked. law enforcement  SUV, because of the impact for the those 2 vehicles, which I thought was the original source of the loud impact I heard. The female deputy finally got to me, a 2000 foot job from 25th St, where calm officers had headed to bas IT, was from where the loud crashing noise had originated from. She shouted at me "Sir, you can't be in here, this is a crime scene3".  I said to her, you run ton ther truth, Then In tossed on the concert a couple business cards promoting a select few for my videos, like back mask Prophecy #15, and Backmask Prophecy b#7. In a small plastic Ziplock bag. I often toss these in hundreds of different locations as I travel through, life, especially when I'm being monitored bye Homeland security as some sort of religious threat because the Satanic Illuminati, are not the highest secretive society, I guess the Angels that appeared to Mary, Abraham, Sarah, Lot, the mother of Abrahams concubine,  Samson, , and many others throughout history are very much also a part of a secret society that is still very much alive, active and ate work, and the sAtanic Illuminati, I would guess the Devil when he tempted Christ, was actually just a sAtanist bin todays world, an Illuminati puppet. (But these things are neither here, nor there) So it turns out the first body near my house was murdered, his face beaten in, aqnde he was dumped there face down, orb else he could have been an angel who was and is playing dead, or it could have been a satanistb on na mission ton kills me, and Jehovah caused him ton falls on his face dead, or the Illuminati police forces that I accuse in videos cI've posted of Murdering there Sergeant after I had called him to my7 house to pick up a Vagrant whom was claiming to be an Angel, and laying on my porch. (That was several years ago, the day before Sgt. Steve Owens was  murdered by his own sAtanic police force, Explained better in other videos, So it turns out that at 2AM police had barricades set up nat 20th ZSt. West, those plastic A frame type barricades you sometimes see set up to string yellow tape across steets. and they had several Black and whites also setting up these white barricades at 25th St. west, before they could finish setting up those barricades, a civilian car, had rammed through the first barricade at 20th St W, drove at a high rate of speed past my street, 22nd St. W, then past the dumped body and the 23 unmarked law enforcement vehicles and continued driving at a high rate of speed at the marked Sherriffs un its setting up the barricades at 25th St West and Ave M, AKA/Columbia Way. Smashing hard into those 2c Sheriffs vehicles and injuring at least one Sheriff. Well from then over the next 20 nminutes, I shouted out veto police "Why did you guys cover uptake murder of Steve Owens"?  And as I later derove3 by the 20th SWt. portion of the crime scene, where ca police arc was guarding vthec smashed plastic barriers with his partner in the car, I pulled up close and asked into their car"Hey, you guys killed Steve Owens" The passenger com almost got out in Anger to yell nat me pull mover or something, But the driver just grinned largely, and with blushing face nodded his head affirmatively. Cooler heads prevailed within the squad car. I said, The Satanic Illuminati Killed Steve, he continued his slight nod and huge grin. I drove off, leaving the passenger cop wondering, he likely was not privy to the inside details of that incident, and was not in the know of that assassination. I may post photos of the crashed cop cars 300b yards from my house later, or perhaps I'll do a video. The Bottom line, and then reason In tells you these things, is for the record and to assure you, that I'vecread and listened ton the full bible many times, and everything you know, have learned, believe and have understood, In already knew. Plus much and many things you bro not know or understand. Although Enoch was Quoted by Christ and 7th from Adam, Grandfather to Noah, and has Written a book of the Watchers. You likely never heard of cEnoch or the book off the Watchers at a Kingdom Hall. And that is good, Naiveté is the safest place for you on these deeper things. And if you're  a sister...   Well, best just stick to what you were doing before you read anything related to me. I need not your bible pastes sent to me.

On 3/11/2021 at 5:30 AM, JW Insider said:

I Don'

IMG_0102.mov

• 3 months later...

The Last Days that began in 1914 are now coming to their End...

file.png

Would you like to be a Survivor of the Last Days? 

"But know this, that in the last days critical times hard to deal with will be here." (2 Timothy 3:1) The Last Days (pangs of distress) do not last for an exhaustive period of time but do have an ending to them. It's an allotment period of time of 120 years, like the Days of Noah. This allotment is a Conclusion of a System of things.

As Christ Millennial approaches, we will soon bring an end to our Preaching Work to those associated with (2 Timothy 3:1-5) for the end of an Age has come. It's not the end of the world but rather the End of An Age of Wickedness.

• "And this good news of the Kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come." (Matthew 24:14)
  • "... and from these turn away." (2 Timothy 3:5)

Our Preaching Work does not come to end as a whole, but rather the preaching work comes to an end for those who are wicked. Those whom are Survivors of the End of the Last Days (a conclusion of a system of things) will have a satisfying work ahead of them during Christ's Millennial Reign, including the preaching work to the righteous and unrighteous who are resurrected on earth. Notice those who were counted wicked have no resurrection, they are dead forever, therefore once the Last Days have concluded, their time to turn around and repent will have concluded once and for all time.

Jehovah's Witnesses warmly invite newly interested ones into the New World that is now coming about. Please visit our wonderful website @ JW.org to learn how to become a Survivor of the Last Days. "This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ." (John 17:3)

View the full article