The World News Media

The Jehovah’s Witnesses have taken legal action against Australia’s charity watchdog...

Witness

@TrueTomHarley, If you'll remember at the outset, I said:

On 4/18/2021 at 3:49 PM, Witness said:

I am not getting a subscription to the Australian newspaper to verify the article.  I'll leave that up to the readers here.

If I was weaselly, I would not have brought the correction to this forum that the Australian made, as soon as I saw it.

These words, I will always stand by:

On 4/18/2021 at 3:49 PM, Witness said:

As usual, the organization puts money ahead of the lives of individuals.

And:

Mark 4:14 - "For whatever is hidden is meant to be disclosed, and whatever is concealed is meant to be brought out into the open."

For you, is it more important that article turned out to be wrong than the whole reason that the Wt dragged its feet before joining the redress scheme?  Were you quiet when you learned that the WT caved at the last minute simply because they would lose money otherwise? Did you write about it?  Did you make excuses for them?  The victims do not matter.  

News, truly it is not always trustworthy.  Much like the news from Micronesia a while back, in need of sand to build a kingdom hall.  Next thing you know, God sends a typhoon and lo and behold...sand in abundance!   But, your god must be fickle, since another typhoon took the lives of JWs who took refuge in a kingdom hall in the Philippines.  

Perhaps if you write about it, you can make sense of the contradiction.  Just maybe, you will spot the false news, now that more news about typhoons and kingdom halls, has emerged.  

• Views 2.3k
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just another thought.  Did the Wt. retract their "news" (hogwash) about God sending a typhoon to Micronesia?  I haven't seen a retraction as of yet. 

Jehovah’s Witnesses facing tax turmoil The secretive Christian group has begun legal action against the charity watchdog after it quietly revoked the organisation’s tax-exempt status over concern

@TrueTomHarley, If you'll remember at the outset, I said: If I was weaselly, I would not have brought the correction to this forum that the Australian made, as soon as I saw it. These word

2 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Do I have a basis for yet another story of false news being so eagerly related and almost immediately thereafter declared hogwash? 

Just another thought.  Did the Wt. retract their "news" (hogwash) about God sending a typhoon to Micronesia?  I haven't seen a retraction as of yet. 

8 hours ago, César Chávez said:

This seems to me, you people sure don't understand the lingo of that time.

Well you, seems to me, agree, how GB in 1941 were not been "guided by spirit" but by own jargon, slang of that time. And JW members fell under GB slang influence, instead HS influence.

8 hours ago, César Chávez said:

By the way, don't do what you are famous for, don't change the subject!!

Subject is: Who is to blame for misinformation?

Don't forget. @Witness made update. 

.............WTJWorg made updates (with new optional "dates" for Armageddon). :))

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.