The World News Media

The sealing of the 144,000 is at hand...

BroRando

On 4/24/2021 at 2:20 AM, BroRando said:

We also get 1914 from another 'timed event' that occurred. But when you add the Last Days of Noah, what do you get for the Last Days of this Age? 1914 + 120 yrs =

Hello guest!

2 hours ago, Peter Carroll said:

but because the time is still yet ahead of us , the advertizing of a definite time is not a smart move from the leader in command jesus

"I appeal to you, brothers, to watch out for those who cause divisions and create obstacles contrary to the doctrine that you have been taught; avoid them. For such persons do not serve our Lord Christ, but their own appetites, and by smooth talk and flattery they deceive the hearts of the naive."  Rom 16:17,18

“I did not send the prophets, yet they ran; I did not speak to them, yet they prophesied."  Jer 23:21

• Views 1.1k
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't forget the apostle John and the apostle Paul and Matthew: (Revelation 1:5) 5 and from Jesus Christ, “the Faithful Witness,” “the firstborn from the dead,” and “the Ruler of the kings of the earth.”. . . (1 Timothy 6:14, 15) . . .until the manifestation of our Lord Jesus Christ, 15 which the happy and only Potentate will show in its own appointed times. He is the King of those who rule as kings and Lord of those who rule as lords. . . (1 Corinthians 15:24-27) . . .. 25 For he

How? When Jesus became king and sat on the throne he was already king. It's true he had to wait until the proper time to conquer all enemies, as the last enemy death would not be conquered until the thousand years would be ended. But that doesn't mean that he wasn't ruling in the midst of those enemies before they would be conquered.  We don't say that when a king sits on his throne that he is not really a king yet, and that sitting on a throne just means waiting until you get the ti

Absolute lie. King David and Solomon: 1 Kings 1:30 - “I will surely carry out this very day what I swore to you by the Lord, the God of Israel: Solomon your son shall be king after me, and he will sit on my throne in my place.” 1 Chron 29:23 – “So Solomon sat on the throne of the Lord as king in place of his father David. He prospered and all Israel obeyed him.” Prov 20:8 – “When a king sits on his throne to judge, he winnows out all evil with his eyes.” Jesus Christ:

Posted Images

I have a distinct advantage, as I have no clothes, and therefore no pockets, and I do not have to make a grab for my wallet when SkyPilots try to induce me into having a panic attack.

I do have a very nice collar I wear to the Meetings .....

2 hours ago, César Chávez said:

What, meetings? Dogs are not allowed at the Kingdom Hal

At the current time, no one on planet Earth is either !

Oh, except perhaps to take some mice out of mousetraps at periodic intervals.

I do go to "Bones Anonymous " meetings ......

...anyway ... it's OK, 'cause I am a "Service Dog".

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.