The World News Media

Did you know?

BroRando

9ca900_36945f80ca48483eac696f45c4c77f76~

Did you know that Jesus Christ is called the Wisdom of God? "However, to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ is the power of God and the wisdom of God." (1 Cor 1:24) Studying the Bible can bring a person a certain amount of calmness and peace of mind. Learning Accurate Biblical Answers to your questions can give a person a measure of self worth and stability. Knowing why things are the way they are can help remove doubt and the fear of not knowing which often triggers anxiety or episodes of depression. Do you have a private question for me?

We can learn more about Jesus Christ from these scriptures. "He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation; because by means of him all other things were created in the heavens and on the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All other things have been created through him and for him. Also, he is before all other things, and by means of him all other things were made to exist," (Colossians 1:15-17)

So, if Jesus is the firstborn of All Creation, then at one time he did not exist, but was the first to be created. That means he was made, brought forth, or begotten which are terms that mean 'made to exist' or 'to be' eimi . The scriptures bare witness about Jesus Christ being the Wisdom of God in this manner: "Jehovah produced me as the beginning of his way, The earliest of his achievements of long ago. From ancient times I was installed, From the start, from times earlier than the earth. When there were no deep waters, I was brought forth, When there were no springs overflowing with water. Before the mountains were set in place, Before the hills, I was brought forth," (Proverbs 8:22-25)

We see that Jesus was brought forth before anything else was created. "In the beginning, the Word was with God" (John 1:1) "Then I was beside him as a master worker. I was the one he was especially fond of day by day; I rejoiced before him all the time; I rejoiced over his habitable earth, And I was especially fond of the sons of men." (Proverbs 8:30-31) Do you now see and understand why Jesus is also called the Son of man?

For a moment, perhaps you have forgotten about your anxiety? Maybe you enjoyed a moment of Peace? Studying the Bible not only has mental benefits but physical benefits also. Would you like to learn more? JW.org

Is Jesus God?

Paradise... Will it come?

Is Christ the Angel of God’s Presence?

Enjoy Life Forever!—Introductory Bible Lessons

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1 (800) 273-8255

• Views 393
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic