The World News Media

Now this is strange one. Who really is to blame here ? What could the Elders have done ?

4 hours ago, César Chávez said:

, toss him a bone to chew on! 😏

You know, that MIGHT work!

.... I mean, every bone I have tossed YOU, Cesar, you have grabbed and chewed on ad absurdum !

.... sometimes I am embarrassed at how easy it is to rattle your chain with normal conversation, but then I realize .... you are doing it to yourself !

..... it's like watching a train wreck ... I just can't not see it.

Essentially ... Free Entertainment !

• Views 4.8k
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I visited an old age home as a reporter many years ago in Africa.  The Afrikaner whites are an extremely religious people. They showed me a sweet looking elderly couple in their 80s.  The old lad

In all probability, the reporter saw a Watchtower in the trash, and that was enough for them to be “devout Jehovah’s Witnesses.” Within the last few weeks, 4Jah (who for some inane reason, has ch

"Facts are meaningless. You could use facts to prove anything that's even remotely true." -- Homer Simpson

On 5/6/2021 at 4:33 AM, Arauna said:

So do not take this judge's censure too seriously.

@Anna@ThinkingThere is an update on this. Turns out there was no censure at all, and it took the coroner himself to set the record straight. 

”We would like to state that at no time did the Coroner find that opportunities existed and/or were missed by any individual or group to prevent the murder.”

https://redditchstandard.co.uk/news/clarification-of-coroners-findings/?fbclid=IwAR1YUsWpy38RFhiS4mBvYA8f_oHJ-z95XSLSMHMXv2YFunyMEKwS5ipX2yM

Once again, the story was posted here by a dodo who presents his wishful thinking as though it was fact.

On 5/15/2021 at 1:14 AM, TrueTomHarley said:

Once again, the story was posted here by a dodo who presents his wishful thinking as though it was fact.

It was posted just as 'something different'. It gets boring reading people arguing over dates and insulting each other, and when a person acts like a dog well ................ So it was just something a bit different. 

And as for "

On 5/15/2021 at 1:14 AM, TrueTomHarley said:

”We would like to state that at no time did the Coroner find that opportunities existed and/or were missed by any individual or group to prevent the murder.”

1. Coroner

coroner is a government or judicial official who is empowered to conduct or order an inquest into the manner or cause of death, and to investigate or confirm the identity of an unknown person who has been found dead within the coroner's jurisdiction.

Is it the Coroner's job to state if  opportunities existed and/or were missed ? I wouldn't think so.

How can a person examining a dead body, know if opportunities existed to prevent the murder ? But you need to pick up on it Tom, as you need every straw to grasp don't you ? :) 

21 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

It was posted just as 'something different'

The phrase you are looking for is: ‘a lie.’

Headline of your story reads: “Coroner blasts Jehovah’s Witnesses for not stopping....”

Whereupon the coroner himself, who has other things to do but is annoyed at being misrepresented, must set the record straight:

We would like to state that at no time did the Coroner find that opportunities existed and/or were missed by any individual or group to prevent the murder.”

One might even say the phrase you are looking for is: “an apostate lie.” Who else would turn the Coroner’s statement inside out?

54 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

One might even say the phrase you are looking for is: “an apostate lie.” Who else would turn the Coroner’s statement inside out?

Furthermore, since the coroner has since made clear that no way did any other party (JW or otherwise) fail to pick up on signals, this next statement of the story must be completely made up:

And Mr McGovern warned that similar deaths could happen in the future if lessons were not learned from this incident.”

And his “shock” is overstated, since his clarification makes plain that he was not shocked at all: 

‘But to the shock of the county's coroner, Sean McGovern, it was revealed that the pensioner had earlier informed a senior church member of his murderous plan.’

And, as stated previously, I am even suspicious of the phrase ‘devout Jehovah’s Witness.’ How many reporters, in this secular age, use the word ‘devout?’ It smacks of a hit job—a Witness-bashing writer pulling out all the stops, be they valid or not, to connect a painful human tragedy, someone snapping under the stress of seeing a loved ones health dissipate and vanish, even a misguided ‘mercy killing,’ with a religious group he detests, to pursue his own vendetta.

And if this is the case, it is more than “an apostate lie” that ‘Patiently Sitting on My Hands’ champions. It is “a despicable apostate lie.”

13 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

I don’t hate you.

No ? Oh, then you must just enjoy calling me names. :)  

18 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

And if this is the case, it is more than “an apostate lie” that ‘Patiently Sitting on My Hands’ champions. It is “a despicable apostate lie.”

So who is the apostate mentioned here ?  Me or the reporter ?  The word 'apostate' gets thrown around so much that it has lost it's meaning. 

But I suppose you and others will go back to arguing about that year 1914 and about when Armageddon will arrive. 

And I WILL continue to be Patiently waiting for Truth.  Whereas JWs would prefer to continue to preach the GB's lies. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.