The World News Media

The Final Phase of Christ's Presence soon to be revealed...

BroRando

On 5/21/2021 at 7:17 AM, Arauna said:

hate which is OCD.

You seem to diagnose people as having OCD on a regular basis.  I have never seen OCD defined generally as hate.  It is an unwanted obsession that the person spends copious amounts of time and energy, in eliminating.  OCD cannot be associated with the personal desire to spread truth, by exposing lies.   Jesus hated lies and exposed them.  Did he suffer from OCD?

"And do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather even expose them."  Eph 5:11

If we love the Father and the Son, shouldn't we "desire" to expose wickedness and lies said against them?    It is not an "unwanted" obsession.   It is called our "testimony" of truth, in the same way Jesus gave his testimony of truth.  John 18:37

• Views 2.7k
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes you can see the lovely union they boast to have:)  

You seem to diagnose people as having OCD on a regular basis.  I have never seen OCD defined generally as hate.  It is an unwanted obsession that the person spends copious amounts of time and energy,

I realize that I am not as smart as humans, but I am smart enough to realize that EVERYBODY, without exception has been wrong 100% of the time about the fulfillment of Biblical prophesy in modern time

2 hours ago, Witness said:

If we love the Father and the Son, shouldn't we "desire" to expose wickedness and lies said against them?    It is not an "unwanted" obsession.

I believe he also said something about not "casting pearls toward swine".

I used to bark at pigs, but it just ruined my voice, and irritated the pigs.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.