The World News Media

Some people can't do the math.

xero

On 5/20/2021 at 12:08 PM, xero said:
Some people can't do the math. It's really quite simple - if you've been vaccinated, go about your life as normal. No need for a mask.
I think it's a rather simple IQ test.

If you're still wearing one after you're vaccinated because "How do I know if the other people are really vaccinated?", the answer is simple "It's none of your business". If you aren't vaccinated for various reasons, that's your problem - take whatever precautions you feel necessary. But if you are vaccinated, stop being weird and sticking your nose into other people's business.

You might as well go full-on-neurotic-germaphobe then and never go out in public again because "Who knows whether these people washed their hands" or "I don't really know what's going on in that kitchen" or "Me ride a bus? Has this bus been subjected to gamma radiation to kill all the bugs?"

Unfortunately, that will change ones the mandates roll in, and eventually we will reach a Deus Ex Mankind Divided like situation whereas instead of enhanced people vs the non enhanced, irl, you have the vaccinated vs the non vaccinated, which in some cases is becoming true in some parts.

Granted the Delta Variant is becoming more problematic, as the media portrays it, this will push people to wear masks as well as encourage (in some situations by force) to get vaccinated, as is, with the no jab no job mantra in the US and the EU. Konssen and I even mentioned this a while back, as is something similar to a booster shot and or the use of passports regarding COVID-19.

That being said, even if you are vaccinated, with whatever injection they give you, you will still end up under said mandate, and if it is approved, you will be subjected to boosters with the Delta/+ variant out. You will also see the divided among many, even among religious people who are not that strong in faith. Again, some of us had seen this coming from many miles away.

• Views 1.6k
  • Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Reminds me of the time I came to a door that had two no soliciting signs. I rang the doorbell and asked them if they'd like to buy another no soliciting sign. The guy laughed and took the magazines.

Some people can't do the math. It's really quite simple - if you've been vaccinated, go about your life as normal. No need for a mask. I think it's a rather simple I

Ok .. let's do some math. To have a valid premise, you will need to look up the actual sizes of things yourself. 1.) Write down the size of a Covid 19 Virus (diameter) ______________________

On 6/1/2021 at 1:29 AM, TrueTomHarley said:

For whatever it’s worth, that other JW author I’ve mentioned a time or two wrote an article on whether to accept a shot or not, with the air of “lets be reasonable about this.” He did a lot of prep. He consulted the official sources. He crunched the numbers. I thanked him but also noted his post hadn’t been without bias:

“It IS a good column, Bill, and I very much appreciate the research done. It does essentially answer my question. However, it is not all that even-handed. By emphatically stating that you did NOT look at anti-vaxxer YouTubes—well, if there is data and reasoning against mainstream thinking, that’s where it’s going to be—not necessarily YouTubes, but websites setting forth reasons for the opinions given. Robert F Kennedy (yes, of THAT Kennedy family) runs a good one. One major red flag for many is that, in the event, of a serious reaction, you cannot sue the manufacturer, nor get effective redress any other way. If a nut wobbles loose on my Chevy and causes an accident, I can get compensation from Chevy. This holds true for virtually every product EXCEPT jabs. I can think of no better way to underscore the shot’s safety than to remove this legal immunity. Your characterization of vax concerns (without apparently looking at them) as “noise” does not speak well for impartiality. Also, your statement that selfishness plays a part in declining vaccination—the organization does not go there, as though to shame people. They simply state to accept vaccination or not is a personal decision & not for them to advocate either way. That said, I am not a flag bearer for the anti cause. Most likely I will get one of the jabs soon, reassured by the research you have done. In the meantime, I observe all mask and distancing recommendations. But I never dismiss ‘conspiracy theories’ out of hand. When Satan is the ‘father of the lie’ AND the ‘god of this system of things,’ ought we really to imagine that the only valid ‘conspiracies’ are the ones Witnesses have uncovered regarding blood misuse and religious misrepresentations?”

There was a little back and forth, in which he made a few valid observations. Some others joined in, some pro, some con. And then he writes: 

“Spent the morning watching a vid by a reputable doc who convinced me I came down on the wrong side of this. I promptly took down my column. I've also decided not to get the vaccine - not worried about getting ill, but I didn't know the part about being enrolled in a database. Since I have a healthy immune system and trust it more than I trust a vaccine anyway, I'd rather not go onto some mailing list for every new drug that comes out.”

You could have knocked me over with a feather. If there’s one thing I’ve learned on the internet, it is that people never change. They take a position and stick to it come what may. He was big enough to examine an issue and reverse his stand. It doesn’t even matter if he is wrong or right. He is meek, in the Bible sense of the word, and that means everything.

Wow…that was interesting and very humble of him to do that…one won’t find any reliable or professional facts on the vax on the net or utube….one has to go on the others and now there seems many….this thing has the capability of even causing fractions among the brothers and sisters.

In Australia Red Cross will not accept any blood donations from vaccinated people and certain insurance companies will not pay out on any illnesses or death by vaccinations as they signed the consent form to an experimental vax and accepted all consequences of such.