The World News Media

The disgusting thing that causes desolation...

BroRando

• Views 5.7k
  • Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Romans 8 : 19 For the creation is waiting with eager expectation for the revealing of the sons of God. Romans 8 : 21 & 22 the creation itself will also be set free from enslavement to corruption and have the glorious freedom of the children of God. 22  For we know that all creation keeps on groaning together and being in pain together until now.  Yes indeed the creation (earthly class / children of God) are in eager expectation of the revealing of the True Anointed 'sons

It is what the telemarketer told me after I never ever took his calls because he persistently peddles rubbish, and then one day I accidentally picked up the phone thinking it was a call I had been expecting—that my pattern of blocking him showed “hesitancy in my belief structure.”

I am sure you don’t care what I say, but I’m using your comments as a sounding board.  Perhaps there are others who may understand the spiritual meaning behind the “disgusting thing standing in the holy place”.  Your understanding is full of holes. Since many who leave the organization, reject the organization, they are the persecuted ones.  Any anointed who claims total faith and loyalty in God and Jesus Christ, is spiritually “killed” by your leaders.  (John 16:2; Rev 13:15) They choose t

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

There are thousands of Anointed Ones still alive around this Earth.

When they believe in the immortality of the soul?  They do not believe that Jesus really died.  if Jesus's soul was immortal BEFORE he died ... then he did not really die for our sins.

The truth is that Jesus only received immortality when he was resurrected.  JWs believe this.

6 hours ago, Arauna said:

I noticed there are some here with small minds who just follow to downvote.

Upvoting makes sense. It is a sign of encouragement, approval, sympathy, or just a ‘hello.’

But why anyone would downvote is beyond me. (especially when most of it originates with a single person)

It is as though someone thinks: “Whatever you upvote or downvote has already been upvoted or downvoted in the kingdom of the heavens.”

8 hours ago, Arauna said:

He allowed him to keep existing to show his power.

And this is how it will go, when the GB and organization go down.  Rev 19:20

"For consider your calling, brothers, that not many were wise according to human standards, not many were powerful, not many were well born. 27 But the foolish things of the world God chose in order that he might put to shame the wise, and the weak things of the world God chose in order that he might put to shame the strong, 28 and the insignificant of the world, and the despised, God chose, the things that are not, in order that he might abolish the things that are, 29 so that all flesh may not boast before God"  1 Cor 1:26-29

Who are the "called"?  Those who are insignificant within the organization - the anointed priesthood and spiritual house/Temple of God.  1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17

"And I answered and said to the angel who was talking to me, “What are these, my lord?” 5 And the angel who was talking with me answered and said to me, “Do you not know what these are?” And I said, “No, my lord.” 6 And he answered and said to me, “This is the word of Yahweh to Zerubbabel, saying, ‘Not by strength and not by power, but only by my Spirit,’ says Yahweh of hosts. 

"Who are you O great mountain ("mountain-like organization) ? Before Zerubbabel you will become level ground, and he will bring out the top stone amid the shouts of “Grace, grace to it!”’” 8 And the word of Yahweh came to me, saying, 9 “The hands of Zerubbabel have founded this house, and his hands will finish it. And you will know that Yahweh of hosts has sent me to you. 10 For whoever has despised the day of small things will rejoice and will see the plumb line in the hand of Zerubbabel.”  Zech 4:4-10

On 5/30/2021 at 2:27 PM, Thinking said:

.your own lack of humility condemns you to be lower than the little dogs.....for myself...I am a little dog who hopefully he shows mercy to ....

How does my  'lack of humility' condemn me when I'm one of the little dogs that left the JW org because the JW org is full of sin ?  How do I have a 'lack of humility' when I am waiting for that spiritual Jew, the True Anointed, so that they will guide me to serve God properly through Jesus Christ. And how do I have a lack of humility when I admit that I, as one of the little dogs, do not fully understand scripture, because scripture was written for the True Anointed ? 

22 hours ago, Arauna said:
On 5/30/2021 at 8:26 AM, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

There are thousands of Anointed Ones still alive around this Earth.

When they believe in the immortality of the soul?  They do not believe that Jesus really died.  if Jesus's soul was immortal BEFORE he died ... then he did not really die for our sins.

The truth is that Jesus only received immortality when he was resurrected.  JWs believe this.

What a crazy reply. I repeat there are thousands of Anointed Ones around the Earth now.  

4 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

How does my  'lack of humility' condemn me when I'm one of the little dogs that left the JW org because the JW org is full of sin ?  How do I have a 'lack of humility' when I am waiting for that spiritual Jew, the True Anointed, so that they will guide me to serve God properly through Jesus Christ. And how do I have a lack of humility when I admit that I, as one of the little dogs, do not fully understand scripture, because scripture was written for the True Anointed ? 

Would you have left following king David after his serious error...or Aaron after his blatant actions of making false Gods for the people to worship...or would you have left Moses when he willfully  and deliberately did not listen or obey the clear cut instructions given to him by Jehovah....and abused the people.

would you have left any of the Bad Kings who ruled over Gods  people In A cruel manner,,,,,or would you have showed humility In Accepting these men were deemed acceptable and put in place by Jehovah...who sees all and will judge them In...His own good time..and you lack humility in your puffed up knowledge and beat your brothers and sister who show a waiting spirit as painful as it may be to them...

if you feel you are correct...then go on your way....and stop being so presumptuous ..and inflated with your ego ....none of us have all of this right...

where did you learn your basic knowledge...who drew you to that place...now you think you have the right to call out those in error....when even King David dared not speak against a bad evil Saul.

so if J Ws have it so wrong on every aspect ...go make your disciples and baptizing them in the name of the Son and his father and holy spirit .

Do not destroy  or beat those who are doing their best to serve Jehovah with the strength they have left.

Do you think you and others here are the only ones who see the errors....you are truly selfish and conceited and puffed up with pride...you exalt yourself...and yes...you and your likes here lack humility before Jehovah God himself....you lack trust that Jehovah knows and sees all..

You are worse than a little Dog because the little Dog did not bite  the hand that fed him....

Are you and others here so blind as to see you too as well as I are being winnowed....you will reap the reward of how you treat the brothers and sisters...just as those in positions of power in the Congs who abuse that power will have that done to them,,,

Best for your own   sake and that of your family that you have your say quietly on your bed at night to Jehovah....than publicly tear down and sow seeds of doubt amongst brothers and sisters and openly display  the attitude of Korah....

Jehovah uses people and has done down thru time who are full of sin...you are full of sin,,,,I am full of sin,,,the difference between me and you...is I know I am......but you do not...thus you lack humility...and have so much pride you do not even know it...

Jehovah has show extraordinary patience with us as a people..and been exasperated to the point at times he has turned his face away from his people ....he has the right to do that ....you and others like you here do not.

If you believe we are not his people then stop wasting your time...and get on with preaching the good news to those who don’t know it.....and stop throwing your pearl before swine ( us..in your view ).

But I bet you won’t do that..because you are not genuine of heart..but a stirrer and antagonizer who put brothers and sisters faith in danger,

You and others here are fulfilling scripture....

luke 21:16

you will be betrayed even by your parents brothers and sisters relatives and friends and they will put some of you to death.

Jeremiah 9:4

take ye  heed every one of his neighbors 

and trust not in any brother for every brother will utterly supplant and

every neighbour will walk with slander 

Mathew 10,21

brothers and sisters will betray one another and have each other put to death( possibly spiritual death ) 

I would seriously think about what you are doing .....because Jehovah sees every injustice amongst his people....and he will find all those accountable ....but he will also treat you how you treated them...

It keeps me in check I can tell you....and he forgives in a large way...he forgave Aaron....Moses and David....tho they paid the consequences  of their actions....they repented....

As Paul acknowledged..that many were preaching about Jesus with a wrong motive...but his attitude was.....so what...at least people are learning  about Jesus..so please...can you not have that attitude...

3 hours ago, Thinking said:

Would you have left following king David after his serious error...or Aaron after his blatant actions of making false Gods for the people to worship...or would you have left Moses when he willfully  and deliberately did not listen or obey the clear cut instructions given to him by Jehovah....and abused the people.

How did Moses abuse the people?  Are you speaking about Num 20:9-13 when Moses struck the rock to provide water for the people?

How was this an act of abuse against Israel?  Moses suffered for it, not the people. 

"By the waters of Meribah they angered the Lord,
    and trouble came to Moses because of them;
33 for they rebelled against the Spirit of God,
    and rash words came from Moses’ lips." Ps 106:32,33

Who suffers when your leadership preach false teachings, changing old light into new?  Who suffered when the generation of 1914 who thought they would not die, did die?  Did the leadership suffer, or was it the people following the guidelines of the leadership?  Who was blamed for believing that in 1975, and all of several previous dates for Armageddon would arrive?  Did the leadership sell their homes in anticipation of a paradise to come any day, as many JWs did?  Who was influenced by false teachings, but never affected by the result?

Your leadership is insulated against their own lies, but not JWs.  It is their lives that are affected, contrary to what happened at Maribah, to God's chosen prophet, Moses.

How blasphemous to compare the organization’s leadership to Moses, Aaron, and David, men personally selected by God. You have just side-stepped Jesus Christ by making such a comparison.  Your governing leaders aren’t inspired by Holy Spirit, at their own admittance. They are not apostles either, who were also inspired. (2 Cor 11:13-15)  Our leader is Jesus Christ now, just as Moses predicted his coming and told the people to listen to him.  Deut 18:15 

"I will raise up for them a prophet like you from among their fellow Israelites, and I will put my words in his mouth. He will tell them everything I command him. 19 I myself will call to account anyone who does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name. 20 But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, is to be put to death.”

We listen to Christ, not to men who tell lies, who make predictions that fail, and blame the result of their errors, on the people. 

That, most definitely can be called,  abusing the people.  God does not expect us to tolerate false teachings.  (Jer 23:16)  He expects us to stand for truth at all costs.  (Matt 10:39; 19:29; John 15:20)  That truth, is in the teachings of Jesus Christ.   John 14:6

John 14:23 -  Jesus replied, “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them."

So which is it, do we obey the teachings of Jesus, or the teachings of men who must constantly adjust, change, even hide their failed prophesies and doctrine?  Who is more important in your life, Jesus or uninspired men who threaten to cut you off from friends and family for rejecting these spiritual harlots and their organization?  (Rev 13:15-17)

These words of yours, can aptly be announced before the GB -

3 hours ago, Thinking said:

I would seriously think about what you are doing .....because Jehovah sees every injustice amongst his people....and he will find all those accountable ....but he will also treat you how you treated them...

Hello guest!

8 hours ago, Thinking said:

Your entire selection was well put, especially about the little dogs biting the hand that fed them.  Where did they learn about jehovah's name. Where did they learn about the kingdom.  Where did they learn about the immortality of the soul?  by themselves?  No...... but they will not dare to acknowledge that! That would mean that they would have to re-asess their behaviour!

14 hours ago, Thinking said:

You are worse than a little Dog because the little Dog did not bite  the hand that fed him....

5 hours ago, Arauna said:

Your entire selection was well put, especially about the little dogs biting the hand that fed them.  Where did they learn about jehovah's name. Where did they learn about the kingdom.  Where did they learn about the immortality of the soul?  by themselves?  No...... but they will not dare to acknowledge that! That would mean that they would have to re-asess their behaviour!

God does not expect us to sift through a plate of rotten food (changed and failed teachings) just to find a few apparently good morsels.  Would you expect your child to do that?  (Matt 7:18-20)

It is not “biting the hand that feeds you” when deceit, extortion, manipulation and guilt tactics are used, to force garbage down your throat.  Don’t you see the organization purging its old “truth”?  Even your leaders don’t want it. (Isa 28:8; 29:8)

“Come, everyone who is thirsty,
come to the water;
and you without silver,
come, buy, and eat!
Come, buy wine and milk
without silver and without cost!
Why do you spend silver on what is not food,
and your wages on what does not satisfy?
Listen carefully to me, and eat what is good,
and you will enjoy the choicest of foods. Isa 55:1,2

“I am the bread of life,” Jesus told them. “No one who comes to me will ever be hungry, and no one who believes in me will ever be thirsty again.”  John 6:35

On 5/31/2021 at 11:07 AM, Thinking said:

I haven't read other comments yet but I do tend to find JWs funny when they try to compare the Watchtower / JW Org to the Nation of Israel.

Lets get one thing straight. The Nation of Israel was God's chosen nation.  The Watchtower / JW Org is NOT. 

There is no comparison. Unfortunately JWs have been brainwashed into believing that the GB are equal to Moses. The GB are just men that guess what scriptures mean, and guess when 'the end will come'.  The GB are not inspired of God's Holy Spirit, and the GB prove that by their words and actions. 

Israelites were born into that nation. JWs have a choice. They can remain in the wicked JW Org, or they can leave it.  I make known the sins of the GB and it's many different orgs. I give warnings to innocent people that do not know the sins of the Orgs. 

Almighty God, through Jesus Christ, may clean up the Watchtower / JW org, who knows. Or the True Anointed may be used to start something new. But right now people need to know how dishonest and immoral the JW Org is. 

Just now, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

The Nation of Israel was God's chosen nation. 

Well - if you read how many faults the nation of Israel had then one knows that having the truth does not make us perfect immediately!  We have the truth...... but we are just as flawed as the nation of Israel......  And I bet that is what you have against us!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.