The World News Media

The disgusting thing that causes desolation...

BroRando

On 6/21/2021 at 5:39 AM, Srecko Sostar said:

Every kind of faith is “true/really faith” in the eyes of that believer.

Yea ... in religions where the ultimate purpose if jehovah is not known. But we are not without witness of how jehovah has been bringing the fruition of his purpose to its fulfillment by giving specific prophecies about events and fulfillment of events in His given timeline. So..... if all previous prophecies came true on time..... (evidences are clear to see) then we are sure the last proohecies will happen on time in fulfillment of his purpose.  One of the evidences is the coming of christ (70 week prophecy) his death in the middle of the 70 weeks etc etc. 

• Views 5.7k
  • Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Romans 8 : 19 For the creation is waiting with eager expectation for the revealing of the sons of God. Romans 8 : 21 & 22 the creation itself will also be set free from enslavement to corruption and have the glorious freedom of the children of God. 22  For we know that all creation keeps on groaning together and being in pain together until now.  Yes indeed the creation (earthly class / children of God) are in eager expectation of the revealing of the True Anointed 'sons

It is what the telemarketer told me after I never ever took his calls because he persistently peddles rubbish, and then one day I accidentally picked up the phone thinking it was a call I had been expecting—that my pattern of blocking him showed “hesitancy in my belief structure.”

I am sure you don’t care what I say, but I’m using your comments as a sounding board.  Perhaps there are others who may understand the spiritual meaning behind the “disgusting thing standing in the holy place”.  Your understanding is full of holes. Since many who leave the organization, reject the organization, they are the persecuted ones.  Any anointed who claims total faith and loyalty in God and Jesus Christ, is spiritually “killed” by your leaders.  (John 16:2; Rev 13:15) They choose t

Posted Images

On 6/23/2021 at 7:39 AM, TrueTomHarley said:

The parallel of Moses final discipline to any future discipline of faithful ones today has never been stated here to my knowledge. And if you are bored, it is at least a change of pace from your normal giggling after every post.

Another parallel to the complainers of Moses time and the complainers of today is how numbingly obtuse murmurers can be. Thousands died at Jehovah’s hand after one rebellious incident. The next day grumbling survivors attributed it, not to God, but to the humans taking the lead!

“And directly the next day the whole assembly of the sons of Israel began to murmur against Moses and Aaron, saying: “YOU men, YOU have put Jehovah’s people to death.” (Numbers 16:41)

Tom, Moses was chosen by GOD. Moses had physical proof by the plagues on Egypt. And 'something to do with rods and snakes' ? And the opening of the Red Sea, And the tablets with the commandments on.  Do you need any more proof that Moses was chosen and used by Almighty God. 

Now your GB. They have no proof of anything, other that what they say about themselves. So there is no comparison at all between Moses and your GB. NONE AT ALL.  Just because the GB can run a few businesses and control a few people, does not make them true servants of God. Even the pope can run a business and control people and he doesn't serve God either.

To pretend there is comparison between your GB and Moses, is an insult to God, Christ and Moses. 

I've mentioned above, a couple of the GB's faults, and given scriptural backing for it.  If you wish to remain blind to such things, so be it. But i wonder if you will be allowed to use the excuse that you were just following orders, when you judgement comes ? :) 

13 hours ago, Arauna said:

We will never do this because we know the season is here (vig tree illustration) but we do not know the hour.

To detractors who scoff, I have said that they must give it another few years because 120 years from 1914 was a specific generation at the previous disastrous Biblical event. 

34  Truly I say to you that this generation will by no means pass away until all these things happen.

Jesus was talking in the present time of his time on earth. He wasn't talking about the generation of Noah. Did people in Jesus time live 120 years ? 

This 120 years thing and the year 2034 seems to be the 'new buzz' for JWs then. No one knows of course so it could happen but for me I'd rather not be looking for a 'set time'. 

On 6/22/2021 at 10:04 AM, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

I'm reading on this forum though about the year 2034.  It this just one person's idea or is it being mentioned in the Org or  congregations ?  [Or]'another ten years'. …planning Ramapo. …time / urgency

On 6/22/2021 at 10:04 AM, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

I can understand that you would not want to give me more details (because I'm not the most pleasant of people to converse with) but, although you say it is not official, it would be good to know where this 'talk' is actually happening. 

Dear @JW Insider

Please give me the passwords to all your accounts. 

I can understand that you would not want to give me more details (because I'm not the most pleasant of people to converse with) but it would still be good to know what they are.

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.