The World News Media

The disgusting thing that causes desolation...

BroRando

21 hours ago, Arauna said:

Your entire selection was well put, especially about the little dogs biting the hand that fed them.  Where did they learn about jehovah's name. Where did they learn about the kingdom.  Where did they learn about the immortality of the soul?  by themselves?  No...... but they will not dare to acknowledge that! That would mean that they would have to re-asess their behaviour!

I do not actually believe that the name you choose for God is correct, so i try not to use it.  And I am not fed by the GB or any of their Orgs. 

When I was 10 years old and had never heard of JWs, I knew quite a lot about the bible and i knew that dead people, were dead. I also knew the Jesus was NOT God and that the trinity was a lie.  

I never said that everything taught by JWs is wrong, but JWs seem to think they have the monopoly on God and the Bible. Seriously, there are other people, individuals or groups, that have some true knowledge of God's word. JWs are in for a big shock when the True Anointed are made known. 

• Views 4.8k
  • Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Romans 8 : 19 For the creation is waiting with eager expectation for the revealing of the sons of God. Romans 8 : 21 & 22 the creation itself will also be set free from enslavement to corruption and have the glorious freedom of the children of God. 22  For we know that all creation keeps on groaning together and being in pain together until now.  Yes indeed the creation (earthly class / children of God) are in eager expectation of the revealing of the True Anointed 'sons

It is what the telemarketer told me after I never ever took his calls because he persistently peddles rubbish, and then one day I accidentally picked up the phone thinking it was a call I had been expecting—that my pattern of blocking him showed “hesitancy in my belief structure.”

I am sure you don’t care what I say, but I’m using your comments as a sounding board.  Perhaps there are others who may understand the spiritual meaning behind the “disgusting thing standing in the holy place”.  Your understanding is full of holes. Since many who leave the organization, reject the organization, they are the persecuted ones.  Any anointed who claims total faith and loyalty in God and Jesus Christ, is spiritually “killed” by your leaders.  (John 16:2; Rev 13:15) They choose t

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Arauna said:

Well - if you read how many faults the nation of Israel had then one knows that having the truth does not make us perfect immediately!  We have the truth...... but we are just as flawed as the nation of Israel......  And I bet that is what you have against us!

Oh dear Arauna.  You do NOT have the TRUTH that is the point.

The TRUTH stands forever. It does not need changing every year. The Romans scripture concerning the Superior Authorities and the scripture concerning Locusts, prove that the GB / W/t / JW Org does not have TRUTH.

Also the amount of Elders that are pedophiles or that protect and hide pedophiles in the congregations, proves that the JW Org does not have TRUTH. 

You know what God did to Jerusalem / Israel in the end. And you know why. 

Well your GB is trying to spiritually kill Christ's brothers, the Anointed, so ..................... 

13 hours ago, Arauna said:

You have not answered any of the logical questions I asked earlier on. Yours is just opinion... So let us leave it at that.  

And yours is just worshipping those 8 men that you serve. You believe them just because they say that God and Christ trust them. How big headed they are. There is not one once of proof that God trust the GB. In fact there seems to be a lot of evidence that God and Christ do not even approve of the GB or the many Orgs / companies they control.

6 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

I haven't read other comments yet but I do tend to find JWs funny when they try to compare the Watchtower / JW Org to the Nation of Israel.

Lets get one thing straight. The Nation of Israel was God's chosen nation.  The Watchtower / JW Org is NOT. 

There is no comparison. Unfortunately JWs have been brainwashed into believing that the GB are equal to Moses. The GB are just men that guess what scriptures mean, and guess when 'the end will come'.  The GB are not inspired of God's Holy Spirit, and the GB prove that by their words and actions. 

Israelites were born into that nation. JWs have a choice. They can remain in the wicked JW Org, or they can leave it.  I make known the sins of the GB and it's many different orgs. I give warnings to innocent people that do not know the sins of the Orgs. 

Almighty God, through Jesus Christ, may clean up the Watchtower / JW org, who knows. Or the True Anointed may be used to start something new. But right now people need to know how dishonest and immoral the JW Org is. 

Hopefully you will also make your own sins known here publicly as you feel the need to make the GBs sins known....will you do that.....please...after all not to do that would be entirely hypocritical..

The GB have stated they have no more Holy Spirit than anyone else.( at one time some  may have thought this true but they have had to readjust)and those of JWs who have or did look upon them as if they were Moses ...will In turn ...be severely disappointed as you were....

I personally do not agree with everything the GB has said...and in time I have seen them change things....I do not look at them as Jesus...in fact I dont know any who do....I do know some who trust everything they say..which is a mistake in my mind...but they are the minority.

I do not serve them...

Personally I trust no one !...just as Paul commended the Beroeans when they double checked him against the scriptures.

Those of the GB in the past or present who at one time or if ever felt that..also will be dealt with by Jehovah...as the sealing has not taken place at this time.

Jehovah does not need you to do what you are claiming to do....you are acting in a presumptions manner and not qualified to do what you claim.

Moses actually was a representation of a type of Jesus....as far as I know we have always believed that.

Yes Rutherford did bring in some blatantly incorrect teachings which from what I can see are being dismantled.

The GB have made some serious doctrinal and organizational errors of which they have publicly admitted to and  printed and I have personally heard from the platform from a Bethel Brother,( this I admire and respect ) 

From the platform from a Bethel Brother I have also heard with my own ears they admitting that they are aware there are a number if not many things wrong within the organization of which they are trying to correct...but they admit they may not be able to complete  the task even before the end...( obviously a big messy problem ) 

They also warned all Brothers in positions of authority were only sheep...they had no special privileges of power over the other sheep of the congregations and many had to adjust their views ...and view all the other sheep in the congs  as superior to themselves.

I do not write this for you because you are too far gone in your twisted bitterness and inaccurate understandings of Jehovah God and how he treats his people down thru the eons.....you are spiritually  immature and historically ignorant of facts and patterns laid out in the Bible...you are also too ignorant..and I will will say willfully ignorant of how Jehovah’s people have always acted wether those actions and attitude by them were of good or bad...

You may find many things about JWs funny...as the foolish King Herod Also Did.....

when you become one of Jehovah’s Witnesses...you must not and do not serve an organization...you will and must learn that they all are imperfect faulty people...wether GB ...elders or lowly sheep....we do not have it all right...we are constantly being  adjusted....some can be self righteous and pious.....some loving and kind and humble....some stiff necked ...some awkward..some a pain In the butt.....some honest hearted....some with Judas like inclinations....some lowly of mind and sincere...some educated...some not....

You are disappointed....that’s fair enough....you may have had very good reasons....but your disappointments  have festered...and turned cancerous.Because your expectations not met....but I will stand toe to toe with you...as I would with such a attitude within the cong....because you are so entirely selfish as to put weaker and those with doubts lives in danger...because of YOUR disappointments...and your degree of understanding .........you I and all JWs are being winnowed...

Being  part of a group who acknowledge Jehovah and prepared to preach the good news was never meant to be easy or  a party...Indeed..the greatest tests of our faith will often come from our own..thus with in the cong ...more so now than ever before because of the strain upon the whole of mankind at this time.

I have seen you around the internet ...and you are indeed poison..as are certain others here....and my recommendation to other brothers and sisters here..is to ignore you and not to feed you.....because brothers you  are feeding demons and giving them airplay...thus enabling the demons and participating   in their doing their dirty work to beat your brothers and sisters..and kill them off spiritually.

I will be blocking you as I have certain other ones...for you have been throughly deceived as Eve was....and now work for he that did the deceiving.

19 hours ago, Thinking said:

I personally do not agree with everything the GB has said...and in time I have seen them change things...

Dear Thinking,

I am probably one person you have blocked, so unless you are in the private JW group here and someone else relates my response, my message won’t reach you.  That’s okay, there are others open to reading all posted here.  I believe the necessity to block someone shows hesitancy in one’s belief structure. (Isa 30:10) But in the case of Wt. leadership their attitude to shut down websites of “apostates”, shows their need to hide the organization’s lies. (Isa 29:15; John 3:19-21)

(under the fair use act section 107 of US Copyright Law, the following is for teaching purposes only)

"Shortly, within our twentieth century, the "battle in the day of Jehovah" will begin against the modern antitype of Jerusalem, Christendom." (The Nations Shall Know That I Am Jehovah; 1971; 2nd ed.; p. 216)

Did you know that Armageddon was to arrive before we entered the 21st century .  They are referring to  1975.

Spiritual immaturity is displayed in your leadership when they must provide adjustments to their doctrine. Holy Spirit doesn’t make mistakes.  If the leadership was guided by God’s Spirit that Jesus promised to send those who remain in him, and this Helper would tell them all things, would past teachings need to be dropped?   ( John 14:26; 1 John 2:20)   If the leadership was blessed with Christ’s direction, their food/teachings would remain, as @Patiently waiting for Truth and @Kick_Faceinator  have said.  Perhaps they have gained spiritual maturity in recognizing how Jesus' words apply!  You must question why your leaders must continually put their heads together and decide on a new way to work around 1914, and all other doctrines they fail at getting right.

“You did not choose Me, but I chose you and appointed you that you should go and bear fruit, and that your fruit should remain, that whatever you ask the Father in My name He may give you.”  John 15:16

If we apply Jesus’ words to your leaders, we can easily say that God did not choose Wt's leaders to teach as priests (Mal 2:7), and he did not choose the organization that continually removes old teachings/fruit to devise new.  It’s not Jesus’ fault that your teachings rot. (Matt 7:15-20) They are the inspiration of the minds of men, inspiration by another spirit.  (Jer 23:26; 1 Tim 4:1)

“I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.”  John 15:5

Spiritual immaturity has been the foundation of the organization, and will continue with every adjustment they must make, because of their staunch teaching of 1914. Do you see?  They are too proud to drop it.  They must protect their power and reputation built around a lie.

Yes Rutherford did bring in some blatantly incorrect teachings which from what I can see are being dismantled.

What Rutherford taught was foolishness that shows up the entire leadership as fools. But, is Rutherford the man, no longer mentioned?  No, he is still spoken highly of in the magazines and from the platform, yet many of his teachings were buried, except 1914, which required associated doctrines to be revamped and reworked, to continue carrying life. They can’t fully get rid of Rutherford, since he established the organization from the beginning.  Because the leaders have relied on this bulwark, out of self-preservation and for the organization’s sake - not for the sake of truth -  the Wt will fall. (Ezek 13:10-12; Jer 5:31)  It is the lie, that the organization has built itself around, by manipulating its meaning from the beginning. 

This promised date of the “day of the Lord”, without relating its literal number, was spoken by the apostle Paul:

“Now concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him: We ask you, brothers and sisters, not to be easily upset or troubled, either by a prophecy or by a message or by a letter supposedly from us, alleging that the day of the Lord has come

Who are “us”?  The anointed apostles.  The org.’s leadership claims they are anointed, even so far as comparing themselves to the apostles by setting decrees as the apostles did, verified by A. Morris.  (Rev 2:2; 2 Cor 11:13)

3 “Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way. For that day will not come unless the apostasy comes first and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction.” 

What other religion preaches that the day of the Lord has come and that “day” began in 1914?

“Christ Jesus was enthroned in heaven as King in 1914, and he has work to do from that year until Armageddon.  This period of time is known as “the day of Jehovah.” w54 4/1 pp. 216-223 

“Angels are involved in some of the remarkable things that occur in “the Lord’s day.” These include the birth of the Kingdom in 1914 and the hurling of Satan and his demons from heaven by “Michael and his angels.” w09 5/15 p. 24-25

The apostasy is found/revealed within the organization where the man of lawlessness/elder body rules over the anointed Temple/dwelling of God – over the anointed priesthood.  “He” is the inner workings of the organization – “Jehovah’s organization”.

“He opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he sits  in God’s temple, proclaiming that he himself is God.”  2 Thess 2:4

1 Corinthians was written primarily to the anointed saints.  (1 Cor 1:1,2)  They are described as God’s field, His “building”. (1 Cor 3:9)  1 Cor 3:16 states that they are the spiritual Temple/house of God – His building.  This links back to 1 Pet 2:5,9 which describes the anointed priesthood as God’s spiritual house.  Eph 2:20-22 relates that this house/building is God’s Temple.  The “man of lawlessness” is found ruling over God’s Temple, over the anointed "living stones" and not in some sacred place outside of the anointed dwelling/Temple of God.

What happened when anyone attempted to enter the Temple of God in ancient times?

"So you shall appoint Aaron and his sons that they may *keep their priesthood, but the *layman who comes near shall be put to death."  Num 3:10

Is it any different with the spiritual Temple of “living stones”?

1 Cor 3:17 – “If anyone destroys God’s temple, God will destroy him; for God’s temple is holy, and that is what you are.”

The anointed priesthood/Temple and its power to teach truth, has been destroyed by lies from the mouth of your governing leaders, the “man of lawlessness”/elder body, and the from the mouth of Satan.  Rev 16:13-17

They also warned all Brothers in positions of authority were only sheep...they had no special privileges of power over the other sheep of the congregations and many had to adjust their views

This is not true.   The elders have full authority to judge another worthy of disfellowshipping for rejection of the organization. Their authority and power  can’t be disputed as your magazines states.  This includes power over the anointed no matter how many scriptures they will supply defending Christ’s truths.  They can be disfellowshipped for rejecting your leaders and their lies, and rejecting the necessary existence of the organization.

when you become one of Jehovah’s Witnesses...you must not and do not serve an organization...

It is all about organization whether you want to accept it or not. I don't know where you've been lately, but you dedicate your life to "Jehovah's organization" when baptized.  (Rev 13:15) You are now dismissing that teaching?  If you believe in the Father and the Son, then why do you associate with an organization where the leadership cannot produce food that remains, and  where the organization is touted as belonging to God?

The apostles never had in mind the desire to build an organization or an empire.  Their desire was strictly to remain in Christ and produce lasting spiritual food. Their unity was under their Head, Jesus. (Eph 4:4,6,11-13)  This is spiritual, not fleshly, not earthly in the sense that it requires buildings and men not anointed to see over its belongings.  Along with the chief cornerstone, they are the foundation of truth, the foundation of the spiritual Temple in Christ. (Eph 2:20-22) These men set the precedence of how the “good news” should be preached. (1 Cor 3:10) They didn’t desire money, they didn’t make plans to build mega structures.  They were spiritually mature and relied fully on the direction of Holy Spirit. Their spiritual works of lasting food in harmony with Jesus’ teachings, is their legacy. What legacy has the Wt developed?  Only that of building fine structures for the world to gaze upon. They cannot boast about their spiritual food, can they. Can eternal life be found in a structure?  Or, in an earthly organization that fights in the court system to preserve its riches and appearance?

Jesus was not a man desirable to look upon. (Isa 53:2)  He suffered daily for the path he took to bring salvation to the faithful.  Your leaders are comfortable, well fed, protected from all that the ordinary JW contends with.  Do your eight leaders set the example as Jesus Christ did, for us to follow? (Matt 16:24)  Satan offers all the pleasure, comforts, authority, power, dominion and riches that this world contains.  That is what your leaders have bought into.  (Luke 4:5-7)  They have created the home, the fortress for the “man of lawlessness” to rule/trample the Temple of God.  (Dan 11:31,36,38; Mark 13:14; Rev 11:1-3; 13:1,2,5-7,11,12,15-17; 19:20)

Hello guest!

11 minutes ago, Arauna said:

I think she is smart because your thinking is not logic at all

Logic.  It depends if you think in fleshly terms or in spiritual terms.  The world's organizational structures seem very logical to follow, which the Wt. has patterned itself after.  My husband worked for an organizational division of the state we live in.  As an elder, he would say that the Wt. is similarly structured as his organization, that he was employed by.   But God's ways are not man's ways, and certainly they are not Satan's ways.

“For my thoughts are not your thoughts, and your ways are not my ways.” This is the Lord’s declaration."  Isa 55:8

God's logic is in His spiritual "organization" which is built with "living stones" on the Body of Christ.  1 Cor 12  But since you have joined in with your leadership to replace these "living stones" with the hewn stones of an idol, will you see the spiritual logic of God's spiritual House?  (Isa 9:8-10)

"Now, we didn’t receive the spirit that belongs to the world. Instead, we received the Spirit who comes from God so that we could know the things which God has freely given us. 13 We don’t speak about these things using teachings that are based on intellectual arguments like people do. Instead, we use the Spirit’s teachings. We explain spiritual things to those who have the Spirit.

14 A person who isn’t spiritual doesn’t accept the teachings of God’s Spirit. He thinks they’re nonsense. He can’t understand them because a person must be spiritual to evaluate them. 15 Spiritual people evaluate everything but are subject to no one’s evaluation."   1 Cor 2:12-15

2 hours ago, Arauna said:

That is what you believe.  I think she is smart because your thinking is not logic at all.  She saves herself a lot of bother!

It is what the telemarketer told me after I never ever took his calls because he persistently peddles rubbish, and then one day I accidentally picked up the phone thinking it was a call I had been expecting—that my pattern of blocking him showed “hesitancy in my belief structure.”

On 6/1/2021 at 11:50 AM, Thinking said:

Hopefully you will also make your own sins known here publicly as you feel the need to make the GBs sins known....will you do that.....please...after all not to do that would be entirely hypocritical..

The GB say that God and Christ trust them, and so the GB say that is why all JWs should trust them.

The GB say they are the "Faithful and discreet Slave" providing the spiritual food at the proper time.

The GB rule over 8.5 million people, even if half of them are children.  The GB love their power and glory.

Whereas, I am just one man trying to do what is right in the eyes of God and Christ. 

I do not lead or mislead people. I do not pretend to be anointed. I do not pretend to be led or guided by Holy Spirit.

I do not make demands of anyone. I just pass on information and make suggestions. 

However I do feel it is everybodies duty to give warning about things if they have the information. So making the GB's sins known is a duty of care toward others.

I hold no grudge against the 100 or more people that have stopped talking to me (in the local congregation), and i will still try to help them by giving them warnings and help if I can. 

--------------------------------------------------

On a separate matter

I have seen you around the internet ...and you are indeed poison

You haven't 'seen me around the internet' because this is the only forum I use. 

I will be blocking you as I have certain other ones...for you have been throughly deceived as Eve was....and now work for he that did the deceiving.

I think blocking is a cowards way out, but you are entitled to do it if you cannot handle reading TRUTH.

You are quite strange in your reasoning though

Eve listened to a voice that wasn't God's. JW's do just the same. 

The written Word of God is feely available as was spoken by Christ and the Apostles. But JWs listen to the words of MEN. 

How many different books and magazines have those men written over the last 100 years. How many failed predictions ? 

How many misused scriptures ?   Locusts come to mind, and Romans 13 : 1 

Whereas, God's word has not changed over two thousand years.  

So, who is being thoroughly deceived ?  Those who need to listen to the words of uninspired Men.  Those that fall for the lies and deceit of the GB and the many organisations they run. 

10 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

GB say they are the "Faithful and discreet Slave" providing the spiritual food at the proper time.

Since you are a bible expert - please explain Matthew 24:45.   The bible talks about the time of end in matt 24: - the perousia.  It asks a question, which I quote"  “Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom his master appointed over his domestics, to give them their food at the proper time?"

This question indicates that each person must answer this question for themself .... who this slave is?  Who do say it is..... or do you not believe the bible and just trolling us?

If you believe the bible and you have a better alternative for a slave that is feeding Yehovah's domestics in the entire world in last days - please give us your opinion instead of trolling.  

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.