The World News Media

The disgusting thing that causes desolation...

BroRando

13 hours ago, Arauna said:

Since you are a bible expert - please explain Matthew 24:45.   The bible talks about the time of end in matt 24: - the perousia.  It asks a question, which I quote"  “Who really is the faithful and discreet slave whom his master appointed over his domestics, to give them their food at the proper time?"

This question indicates that each person must answer this question for themself .... who this slave is?  Who do say it is..... or do you not believe the bible and just trolling us?

If you believe the bible and you have a better alternative for a slave that is feeding Yehovah's domestics in the entire world in last days - please give us your opinion instead of trolling.  

Firstly I note that you start with sarcasm.  I've never said that I am a Bible expert. In fact I've said the Bible is for the True Anointed to understand, although us 'little dogs' / 'domestics' can gain some basic knowledge from it. 

Also, I've given you my opinion. There will be a True Anointed that will be inspired by God's Holy Spirit. They will be the spiritual JEW that I've mentioned many times.  As scripture was written by the power of Holy Spirit, then it must need Holy Spirit to truly understand it.  That seems to have been proven by the mistakes your leaders have made with their interpretations of scripture. 

I have no idea when the True Anointed will 'appear'.  I have no idea if the JW Org will be cleansed or a new 'group' formed. I am patiently waiting for truth as I don't want to be preaching a lie.  I feel sad that you need to call people trolls just because they disagree with your opinions. 

I note that you used Yehovah as God's name.  Thank you. 

• Views 4.8k
  • Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Romans 8 : 19 For the creation is waiting with eager expectation for the revealing of the sons of God. Romans 8 : 21 & 22 the creation itself will also be set free from enslavement to corruption and have the glorious freedom of the children of God. 22  For we know that all creation keeps on groaning together and being in pain together until now.  Yes indeed the creation (earthly class / children of God) are in eager expectation of the revealing of the True Anointed 'sons

It is what the telemarketer told me after I never ever took his calls because he persistently peddles rubbish, and then one day I accidentally picked up the phone thinking it was a call I had been expecting—that my pattern of blocking him showed “hesitancy in my belief structure.”

I am sure you don’t care what I say, but I’m using your comments as a sounding board.  Perhaps there are others who may understand the spiritual meaning behind the “disgusting thing standing in the holy place”.  Your understanding is full of holes. Since many who leave the organization, reject the organization, they are the persecuted ones.  Any anointed who claims total faith and loyalty in God and Jesus Christ, is spiritually “killed” by your leaders.  (John 16:2; Rev 13:15) They choose t

Posted Images

26 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

True Anointed to understand

I have never seen the term "true anointed" in the bible. But you see yourself as an expert when you so blatantly condemn the JW slave but cannot provide other information on which group you in reality you think fulfills this prophecy.  I asked you to identify the true slave - please do. ... because you so easily condemn those whom we have identified as the slave. The scripture clearly indicates that WE must identify the slave.  I ask the question again : are you here to troll or do you believe the bible.  If you do believe the bible and what is says ....then go ahead... use your freedom of speech to identify whom you think this slave may be who is feeding the domestics in the time of the end.

Have you ever even considered the power and importance of Matthew 24: 45?

14 hours ago, Arauna said:

Have you ever even considered the power and importance of Matthew 24: 45?

That's a good question.  “Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his master made ruler over his household, to give them food in due season?"

Jesus asked the question, making us think, and not to assume that someone is the slave he has selected to serve spiritual food to his household.  The GB stated they are the slave selected by Jesus Christ. That alone, should raise a red flag.  How presumptuous before the Father and Jesus to assume one is “faithful” and also “discreet” without hearing this from their Master Jesus Christ. (Matt 25:20-28)  And equally very naïve to believe them, without discerning the food they produce. (Matt 7:18-20) The GB state without any spiritual backing, that this F&D slave is a group of men and cannot be one person.  Well, of course they’re going to say that, for their own benefit. How else could they fit that role?  Yet, by their own admittance, they have clearly targeted the identity of the “wicked slave” in the last days.

Through his teachings, Jesus gives us the tools to help identify the slave he has selected, and also the traits to consider, that signifies the presence of a wicked slave.  We are to use these tools, not ignore them, and not assume that men are chosen by Jesus, based on their pleadings that we trust them.

It really is simple. Examine their teachings; do the teachings of your leaders last?  No.  They change continually.  They regularly discard books. They say, “we thought”, “we expected”.  How clear the evidence is that these men are not “faithful and discreet”, but are total con artists.  Jesus said, “Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.”  John 15:4

This “fruit” is truth, not “present truth”, but truth that is never discarded. When books are discarded, that is full evidence that these men cannot produce food that remains. It is evidence that they are not connected to the vine of Christ. 

How do they treat their fellow anointed slaves? (again, I have a hard time believing each one of the eight are anointed) This one is so obvious, but to any JW that chooses to remain spiritually drunk on their lies, they won’t see it. (2 Cor 11:4; 1 Tim 4:1; Rev 17:2)  You said it Arauna, they are replacing their fellow anointed slaves with “uncircumcised Gentiles”. (Rom 2:28,29)  The anointed must remain anonymous.  That is clear evidence of the presence of a wicked slave.  The anointed can be spiritually “killed” for rejecting your “slave”.  (Matt 24:48-51)

Does it say anywhere in the scriptures that rejecting an anointed one because they cannot produce fruit/teachings that remain continually, should lead to a judgment of spiritual death?  (John 16:2; Rev 13:15)

“Do not be like Cain, who belonged to the evil one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his own actions were evil and his brother’s were righteous.”  1 John 3:12

Matt 24:5 – “For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.” 

“Messiah” – “christ” – “anointed”. 

Is it not true that the GB claim to be anointed, the anointed "faithful and discreet slave", coming in the name of Jesus?

“For many will come in my name, claiming, “I am the anointed’, and will DECEIVE many”

Matt 24:4 - Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one DECEIVES you.”

When Jesus speaks of the traits of a “good tree” and a “bad tree”, and the type of fruit each one will produce, he begins by saying,

Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them.”  Matt 7:15,16

So, we use this tool to discern whether these men are faithful or wicked!  The teachings they produce, ALL of them, not just a core few, help us identify a faithful or a wicked slave.

He also tells us, that in the time of the end, the anointed/elect/”saints” will be DECEIVED.  (Matt 24:24)

Men can do everything possible to hide their true intentions.  They can produce what appears to be an oasis for thirsty ones.  Obviously, the Wt. leadership has built their oasis, and with the help of another spirit, have led the anointed into it. Successfully, they have then, 'beaten' them down into submissiveness, to follow their agenda. 

All, was prophesied beforehand. 

24 “False messiahs and false prophets will appear. They will work spectacular, miraculous signs and do wonderful things to deceive, if possible, even those whom God has chosen. (Isa 43:10; 1 Pet 2:5,9)  25 Listen! I’ve told you this before it happens.”  Matt 24:24,25

20 And unless the Lord shortens that time of calamity, not a soul in all the earth will survive. But for the sake of his chosen ones he will limit those days.

21 “And then if anyone tells you, ‘This is the Messiah,’ or, ‘That one is,’ don’t pay any attention22 For there will be many false Messiahs and false prophets who will do wonderful miracles that would deceive, if possible, even God’s own children. (“the elect of God”)  23 Take care! I have warned you!”   Mark 13:20-23

20 hours ago, Arauna said:

I have never seen the term "true anointed" in the bible

Well it seems that your Leaders the GB think or say that most Anointed are mentally ill or have other problems. The GB use that as an excuse to beat their fellow slaves. So the term True Anointed simply means what it says. Obviously some people that presume they are anointed might not be, so they would not be True Anointed ones.  

I've never read the term 'Governing Body' in the bible, but I think the GB pretend it is.

condemn the JW slave

whom we have identified as the slave

You didn't identify the GB as the F&DS. THEY identified themselves / gave themselves that title. 

And once again you have to use that word troll to boost your lost faith. Just as Tom needs to call me names to boost his lost faith. But you both pretend to 'serve God'. 

The True Anointed will either take over control of the JW Org (and rename it), or start a new way of serving God through Christ. There WILL BE a true clean united way of serving God through Christ before the end of this system.  Many more millions of people will be saved. People that are not JWs. 

On 6/2/2021 at 5:21 PM, TrueTomHarley said:

It is what the telemarketer told me after I never ever took his calls because he persistently peddles rubbish, and then one day I accidentally picked up the phone thinking it was a call I had been expecting—that my pattern of blocking him showed “hesitancy in my belief structure.”

Olay, shall I bring in all my aliases one by one to give an upvote in order to see if Cesar brings in his one by one to downvote? What a bizarre site this is.

Alas, its a little bit too much work.

19 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

So the term True Anointed simply means what it says.

Rom 9:1 – “I speak the truth in Christ—I am not lying, my conscience confirms it through the Holy Spirit”

I believe your term, “True Anointed” also has a deeper meaning.  The anointed were chosen as God’s Witnesses to speak truth, which is the fruitage of their lips.  (Isa 43:10,12; 44:8; 1 Pet 2:5,9; Heb 13:15; 8:10)

If the governing leaders exalt a falsehood, which they have time and again, are they true anointed ones?  Are they witnesses to truth, or to the falsehood?

“A truthful witness saves lives,
    but a false witness is deceitful.”  Prov 14:25

“You love evil rather than good, falsehood rather than speaking the truth.”  Psalm 52:3

Their falsehoods, enter their hearts of JWs, who speak them as well.  (Luke 6:45)

“Friend deceives friend, and no one speaks the truth. They have taught their tongues to lie; they weary themselves with sinning.  You live in the midst of deception; in their deceit they refuse to acknowledge me,” declares the Lord.  Jer 9:5,6

When it is time to create a new doctrine or understanding, they have been trained to dismiss a lie, as if it was nothing in the sight of God, the God of Truth.  1 John 5:20

On 6/3/2021 at 3:10 PM, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Well it seems that your Leaders the GB think or say that most Anointed are mentally ill or have other problems.

Okay. Just so we know where you’re coming from.

On 6/3/2021 at 3:10 PM, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Obviously some people that presume they are anointed might not be,

And why might that be? Could they be mentally ill or have other problems?

You dodo.

20 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Okay. Just so we know where you’re coming from.

And why might that be? Could they be mentally ill or have other problems?

You dodo.

BUT your GB use it as an excuse to tread down all the Anointed remnant. And you JWs fall for it.

A very sly move which obviously is inspired by the Devil. The GB pretend that anyone that disagrees with them is mentally ill. A sly way for the GB to maintain their power over the anointed and over the congregation as a whole. 

It would be like a criminal saying that if one Policeman is dishonest then no one should trust any Policemen. 

Your GB are the criminals telling the congregation not to listen to any of the Anointed ones... 

And Tom, it is so easy to see how your faith is very weak, each time you try to make me look stupid. I do feel pity for you. 

25 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

GB use it as an excuse to tread down all the Anointed remnant.

For whom are you speaking?  Are you one of the remnant that was downtrodden?.... Or have you been listening to false anointed apostates?

6 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

And Tom, it is so easy to see how your faith is very weak, each time you try to make me look stupid.

Unfortunately, all I do is quote you. I mean, the task presented is very simple. 

Admittedly, if I refrained from tacking, “you dodo,” on the end, it might soften the impression that I am “trying” to do what you say.

7 hours ago, Arauna said:

For whom are you speaking?  Are you one of the remnant that was downtrodden?.... Or have you been listening to false anointed apostates?

Do you believe that the anointed are chosen priests? (Isa 43:10; 1 Pet 2:5,9)

Do you believe that the elder body has taken their position as priests?

Do you understand that the elders “represent” the anointed priesthood?  Wt. 02 8/1 pp. 9-14, par. 17,18

The elders are active in that role, and yet the anointed are not allowed to act spiritually in the role God expects them to – as His priesthood. How does that work -  the role of an anointed priest is only active if another represents him, but that role is inactive within himself?   We see the anointed apostles in the first century fulfilling their role as anointed priests.  Why should it stop today? Where does it say in the Word of God, that it must stop with the birth of the Watchtower? Who’s idea is it, to betray God’s Word and wipe out His priesthood, those under the New Covenant /Jerusalem above,/“woman”/promise?  (Gal 4:26; Rev 12:1-4,15)

Is it accepted by God to replace his assigned priests and enter His Temple?   If you truly are a Bible reader, read 

Num 3:10; 16:3-7,10,11,18, 20,21,35,40; 2 Chron 23:6,7; Num 18:7; Ezek 8:6,9; 44:6-9; 1 Cor 3:16; 1 Pet 2:5,9; Eph 2:20-22; 1 Cor 3:17  

Hello guest!

Yes, the anointed holy saints are down-trodden by the elder body.  This is not a falsehood, since your own magazines relay this fact through their mocking statements, that the anointed would be exalting themselves if they were to unify under their Head, Jesus Christ. He expects them to unify, and join as a Body. (1 Cor 12)  Guess what?  The word of your leadership is more important to you, to JWs, than  God's Word that explains the serious role of His priests.   The evil dichotomy is the elder body, which is exalted and honored. (Dan 11:31,32,36; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Eccl 10:5-7)  The anointed, on the other hand, must remain submissive and humble under the thumb of your dual leadership.

When someone is down-trodden, this means they are “oppressed or treated badly by people in power.”  The anointed are psychologically and spiritually trampled into submission by men.  I can almost guarantee, that you would choose to listen to an elder any day, over listening to an anointed priest of God’s Temple, who are required to teach the people His laws.  (Mal 2:7; Heb 8:10)

Dear Arauna, you are so spiritually blind to what is happening in the organization because you set your eyes on the world’s iniquities, and excuse the iniquities taking place under your nose. But not only you, the majority of the anointed choose this rulership over them, believing they have found salvation in an organization. (Rev 13:4) Does this mean that everyone who over the last 2,000 years, and those presently who worship the Father in spirit and in truth outside of the organization, are destined for destruction? (John 4:23,24)  Who does God consider the apostate?  It is the one who defiles His sanctuary, and His decrees.  It is the one who chooses to revere an organization - an IDOL - instead of understanding His established Temple built on His Son, which has replaced the physical early temple.  But look, another earthly "temple" has been built - your organization; and just as the early Jews rejected Jesus who established God's spiritual Temple, JWs reject God's "living stones" of His spiritual dwelling.  So, the priesthood role for the spiritual Temple of God, has been usurped by men who spuriously use this God-given authority, to serve as priests for an idol.

Those who reside where the man of lawlessness exists, take delight in what is not true. They willing accept the rulership of this “man” over them. Through evil deception of the one who wants to destroy those members of Christ’s anointed Body, JWs have “wandered” away from truth and God has allowed or “sent” it.  He reads the heart completely, and judges us as we exist right now for our choice to either love genuine truth in God’s Word, which explains the role of the priesthood, or for our choice to believe the fabrication that the anointed priesthood/Temple of God must succumb to the rule of men. (Joel 3:14) This is the message preached in the last days by His servants.  (Rev 11:1-4; Zech 4:11-14)   

Don’t be deceived by anyone! That day, that amazing day, won’t come until after the great rebellion and the unveiling of the rebellious one (MOL). As the spawn of death, he delights in destruction. He sets himself up as the great adversary of God and vies for a place above all other so-called gods (anointed “Israel” Ps 82:6; John 10:34,35) or objects of worship. If it were possible, he would even take a seatyes, exalt himselfin the temple of the one true God, declaring that he himself is God! 

Still the rebellious one arrives with all sorts of power, performing signs and fake miracles sanctioned by Satan; 10 he employs every manner of wicked deception to wile away those who are destined for eternal death because they reject the love of the truth that leads to salvation. 11 Because of this, God sends a deceptive influence over them so they will wander from the truth and believe the lie. 12 As a result, God will judge all of those who did not entrust themselves to the truth when it faced them but instead reveled in wickedness.”  2 Thess 2:3,4,9-12

Any elders  - any JW, who is truly desiring to obey the Father and the Son, please leave the organization. (Rev 18:4-8)

Just for the sake of argument, let's assume that the JW Governing Body are not the "Faithful and Discrete Slave", the "Anointed", or whatever they claim to be.

It seems to me that in lieu of having some other person or group clearly discernible, that as much disagreement as one might have with them ... UNLESS YOU can identify others that are at least TRYING to fulfill that prophetic news flash ...... NOBODY IS.

If you don't like that choice ... pick something rational, repeatable, clear and identifiable, and make a case for it.

If you cannot make a really good argument for whatever you think is the case ... that makes sense to a reasonable person ... then the JW Governing Body becomes the ONLY default option.

If clowns give you good advice ... they may be clowns .... but the advice is still valid!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.