The World News Media

Charles Taze Russell: Dates, Expectations, Predictions, Apologies, Response, Relevance

JW Insider

10 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

A few words about HATE from your Org. 

Here’s another one on top of that. This is how JW’s are told to truly feel about us:

“Jesus encouraged his followers to love their enemies, but God's Word also says to "hate what is bad." When a person persists in a way of badness after knowing what is right, when the bad becomes so ingrained that it is an inseparable part of his make-up, then in order to hate what is bad a Christian must hate the person with whom the badness is inseparably linked. Indicating that Jesus did not mean for us to love the hardened enemies of Jehovah, David expressed this God-approved attitude: "Do I not hate those who are intensely hating you, O Jehovah, and do I not feel a loathing for those revolting against you? With a complete hatred I do hate them. They have become to me real enemies."- Matt. 5:44; Amos 5:15; Ps. 139:21, 22. - Watchtower 1961 July 15 p.420

What does Gods word equate hate to?

“Anyone who hates a brother or sister is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life residing in him.” John 3:15

Their very own leadership is telling them to become murderers.

• Views 12.5k
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I assume you already know that I don't have any power to ban people from this forum. And I wouldn't ban anyone anyway, because I don't believe it's a good or useful thing to do. I think everyone comes

You are in good company. 22 “Blessed are you when people hate you, when they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man. 23 “Rejoice in that day and leap f

It was 4:45 am and I decided to watch this video. Very strange. It's the first I ever heard of such a "brother" at Walkill Bethel. While I was at Brooklyn Bethel I never had an opportunity to go to Wa

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, Kick_Faceinator said:

Their very own leadership is telling them to become murderers

How absolutely incredible, but very believable, that they have skirted the words of Jesus Christ to validate their spiritual “killing”/disfellowshipping,  as well as sending individuals off for physical slaughter, in the name of “Jehovah’s organization”

You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighborand hate your enemy.’ 44 But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you45 that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46 If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47 And if you greet only your own people, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48 Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect.”  Matt 5:43-48

They have never adopted Christ’s “new wine”.  Matt 9:17. 

“The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.”  2 Pet 3:9

The desire to “hate” is in the Armageddon belief.  It is the believe that God or Jesus will murder everyone whom they “hate” through the most physically disgusting means….yet, they don’t believe in a literal fiery hell – a selling point (of actual truth) in their preaching work. 

The destroyer is Satan, not the Father and not Jesus Christ. 

“The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.”  John 10:10

“The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons.”  1 Tim 4:1

8 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

As for the 'secret tunnels', I think I remember, long ago, you saying that they had been used for 'other' purposes. 

That might have been you that posted that. Notice this old post that was heretofore mostly ignored, as it should have been:

6 hours ago, Witness said:

There are accounts of ritual “channeling” in Fred Franz’ time, in rooms or room branching off the tunnels.

There are also accounts of little green men on Mars, and Yeti, and Sasquatch. Fred Franz' time covers the 1920's through the 1990's. No one here can pin this story down any closer? The rooms branching off the tunnels were the residence buildings themselves and the laundry room. And a couple of openings for outside utility workers which might have been caged off to keep civilians like Bethelites from turning handles, or switching off electricity. The commissary was also attached to one tunnel. Some say there was food preparation in the tunnels, but this was actually because one of the buildings, not use for foot traffic, was used to transfer items from one of the buildings via an elevator. It would not be a place for any private conversations, because constant passerby's could hear.

It's these stories of rooms branching off that already tells me that the person telling the story is misremembering, lying, or might have been afraid of tunnels and let their claustrophobic imaginations run wild. 

It was through a little girl, and another woman also came forward with her account.  The first woman has been mentally scarred by what she experienced. 

I saw somewhere on the order of 0 little girls in 6 years, except on guided tours. Was the "first woman" also the "little girl?" Is it possible that the mental scars came first, which could also help to explain the story?

One would have to hear her reports and make up their own mind whether they are true or not.

Where do I find these reports?

Hmmmmm……. I always thought those tunnels were used for giant radioactive ant men to get to central Australia. 

….. since the “other” stories about the tunnels have no proof, mine is EQUALLY valid. 

…… and Certainly worth what you paid for it.

For $15.00 I will send you a genuine hand drawn map!

5 hours ago, TrueTomHarley said:

Not if Witness is ‘channeling,’ it doesn’t. You may choose to attach ‘likes’ to her anti-GB diatribes that she emits through auto-writing, as though product of a seance, untroubled by her admission that she does not study the Bible at all (and then wonder why anyone would lump you in with her) but Thinking, wanting to take no chances with maybe eating “from the table of demons” ought not be condemned from staying away on that basis.

Look, if it truly is channeling, the very best face you can put on it is that of being instructed by a bot. And the worst face you can put on it is considerably worse.

Particularly when you do nothing else. I wonder how many of Jesus’ disciples would have remained with him if his every utterance was as a Matthew 23: “Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees….” Gather around for a Srecko or a Witness ‘sermon on the mount,’ and that’s what you get. It is not even clear that they believe in anything else.

Anyone who ‘proves’ his points by saying ‘With God all things are possible!’ Is open to that criticism.

First it was God’s name. Now it is the paradise earth. It didn;t take long. Tomorrow, if not already, it will be “all roads lead to heaven.”

thinking is no coward…probably not that brave eith tho……but also has a lot of common sense …I’m not Like JWI who is as dodgy as they come..twists and blabs away losing serious points in a confusion of ramblings.

The point is…Pearl has admitted to me personally she does no Bible study…but of course we can all put confidence in Her ….hahahaha….and never know what she is goinng to write as it just flows and comes to her.

Now if ones  Like JWI…want to find holes or worm his way around such blatant self admissions by the one doing these things…then who’s the coward ….and why?????

your as sly as they come JWI…..and I’d say a double agent who sits at the table of demons …and walks amongst Gods people doing the devils work?…and he does it because he has deceived himself ….you act as a insider…and are aptly named….

Ban me if you like from this forum..which houses dark forces anyway….I have to ask…myself why on earth are we and even worse/ me! tangoing with such dark forces….

Also who ever runs this forum at some stage you are going to have to step up  and protect ones who are honest hearted….and not become complacent in the devil having a platform……all for the sake of interesting conversations…..why not let’s just sit with the devil….I wonder how Jehovah would view us then..

8 hours ago, Arauna said:

That is the impression I also have.  A bunch of people who have hate-OCD and come here to troll.  There is not genuine interest in learning anything from anyone!  You are merely here to waste our time..... deliberately!

The demons are very active on forums …it gives them the voice that Jehovah took from them.

50 minutes ago, Thinking said:

The point is…Pearl has admitted to me personally she does no Bible study…but of course we can all put confidence in Her ….hahahaha….and never know what she is goinng to write as it just flows and comes to her.

Why don't you ask again, and tell the truth about what you hear.    We do Bible study together, we read scriptures together.    When I related your accusation that she does automatic writing - "channeling", she said:  

“Writes down what is given to him?  I don’t do that.  I just hear the scriptures in my mind, look them up and give them to the readers.  Jesus said that the spirit would recall what Jesus said, and that’s what happens.  I receive no direction about what words to write.  Only scripture.  That’s what makes it laborious.  I have to explain how the scriptures fit, if that becomes necessary.  No automatic writing here.  It’s work.” 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.