The World News Media

Um, @Thinking seems to be well versed in The Satanic side of things. 

@xero and @TrueTomHarley and being insulting as usual, whist still pretending to be Christians. 

Unfortunately @Srecko Sostar  it seems you will not get a sensible answer out of any of them. They just continue to serve their GB and do as they are told by those leaders of the Org.  Being obedient to those taking the lead would only make sense if the ones taking the lead had spiritual guidance through Holy Spirit from God through Christ. 

• Views 1.9k
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wouldn’t know a waste of time if one bit you in the rear end. Now here’s a waste of time: ”Good morning, brothers. Our first talk today is on the subject of dress and grooming.”

Okay…I’ll shut up now …😉

To the similar-person who declines to speak with me, saying “No, thanks—I’m CHRISTIAN!” I reply,  “Actually, only a Christian would do what I am doing. Frankly, I’m a little surprised that you are not doing it yourself.”* (Watch that smug smile fade.) *to be used ONLY in cases of blatant smug superiority, (you can smell it) NOT in the case of sincere misunderstanding.

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Those three things are referring to food stuff. Things eaten via the mouth.  

A strangled animal has its blood in it......that is why it is prohibited by Jehovah.  When you go to hospital and they tube-feed you - the FOOD is in a tube going into your arteries.  The arteries act as a mouth for accepting nourishment.  Replace the food in the tube with blood......  You are eating blood through your arteries. Drugs going into the stomach or through a needle into the arteries is still consumed by the body........ no matter how you try to reason to get out of it. ......  And your liver breaks the blood down.  It takes about 30 days.  If you are too weak and the liver is overwhelmed to break down the blood (consume it) and make new blood for you .....you get anaphylactic shock .....and die!    Just like people who can die from a food item they are allergic to... 

3 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

carved up the body of his concubine into twelve pieces which he sent to all the Israelite tribes, demanding revenge

He demanded justice - there is a LARGE difference between revenge and justice! ! !

13 hours ago, Arauna said:

it seems to prove that you do not accept the bible and make up your own rules! 

I quoted scripture. But you wish to be too blind to see it. 

It's your Leaders that make up their own rules.  

Acts 15 : 28 and 29

Hello guest!

For it seemed good to the Holy Spirit and to us to lay upon you no greater burden than these essentials: that you abstain from things sacrificed to idols, from blood, from things strangled, and from acts of sexual immorality; if you keep yourselves free from such things, you will do well. Farewell.”

This is from the Apostles but you do not accept scripture as proof. This was through the Holy Spirit but you still will not accept it. Then you pretend it is me that doesn't accept God's word. 

It is not me that adds rules to God's word, it is your GB. 

7 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

ce again you are changing it from Jehovah to Yahovah.

I speak arabic. Hebrews and Arabs write Y for the sound of the english "J".... these letters sound the same.

Jehovah in english and Yehovah is Hebrew.

9 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Under what circumstances they curse own day of birth? .... says a lot about this issue. 

I hope, You don't think how individual have to curse his birth day every time he/she have problems in life?

Now I get it. "Sinners alone, not saints" going to take higher education and became Lawyers who defending WTJWorg in Court cases. Please, what sort of logic is given in conclusion made by Origen? Who is Origen, that we should listen and accept his explanations?

Lol….thinking never said any of that…I just copy and pasted from the satanic Bible….which I found whilst doing my own research on birthdays…

All that comes from satanist…..worshippers of the devil …from their own Bible……and no..I don’t own one….must say I was surprised myself..as I thought Halloween was their number one holiday….not so it seems….

15 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Apologize, but we have to make clear distinction between this two celebration. Christmas vs Jesus Birthday celebration. Christmas is one wrong way full with traditions and folklore of that how people are convinced that they giving honor to Jesus. JW members missed opportunity to "show the world" what can be better or proper way to doing so.   

Nowhere in its text does the Bible show that celebrating a birthday is wrong or pagan. 

Has having more than one wife ever been a pagan custom? Jewish law in the Bible says no, but it was and became a Jewish custom legitimized by decrees. How would JW members declare today what polygamy is? A pagan custom or simply a social norm of a nation and tradition?

Is celebrating a birthday "more dangerous and bigger evil" than having more women or vice versa? :) 

Secro have you been on utube and seen how many other faiths don’t celebrate birthdays …..I was shocked to see how many take the same stand as us with the same principles involved. You will also see the same amount who argue like you…so the thing is…make up your own mind on this…settle it with your own heart….but do you argue with those other faiths who don’t celebrate birthdays as well.?

All this reminds me of an old circuit overseer we had who became our PO. He was from Guyana and told these great stories about witnessing down the Amazon in a canoe. Well they were well known JW's in their neighborhoor, and they had a dog named Buster. Now our old PO was quite friendly, but also blunt/polite about witnessing to his neighbors. So Christmas came and everyone in the neighborhood both knew of him and what he felt about Christmas, but they decided they would put up a big Christmas manger scene...and you can guess what happened. Right as they were admiring their handiwork Buster got out, ran down the street and grabbed the baby Jesus in his mouth and ran back to his dog house. All the neighbors present chasing him. I can imagine them all thinking "That Jehovah's Witness dog has stolen the baby Jesus!...I thought they weren't supposed to have anything to do w/Christmas!"

2 minutes ago, xero said:

All this reminds me of an old circuit overseer we had who became our PO. He was from Guyana and told these great stories about witnessing down the Amazon in a canoe. Well they were well known JW's in their neighborhoor, and they had a dog named Buster. Now our old PO was quite friendly, but also blunt/polite about witnessing to his neighbors. So Christmas came and everyone in the neighborhood both knew of him and what he felt about Christmas, but they decided they would put up a big Christmas manger scene...and you can guess what happened. Right as they were admiring their handiwork Buster got out, ran down the street and grabbed the baby Jesus in his mouth and ran back to his dog house. All the neighbors present chasing him. I can imagine them all thinking "That Jehovah's Witness dog has stolen the baby Jesus!...I thought they weren't supposed to have anything to do w/Christmas!"

This reminds me of the pope at some big celebration releasing a dove from his ivory tower…and as the dove flew up  a black raven swooped in and attacked it…all caught on camera for all to see…..

12 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

It is not about justification something, but about fact that Bible never said how celebrating birthday is wrong. 

Just for serious fun. Bible not instructed JW members to give monthly report, but you still doing that despite fact how JHVH or Jesus not command you are obligated to do so. Even more, elders making decisions about your "spirituality" based on your monthly reports. Where in Bible you can find justification for that?

Bible not instructed you how going to higher education is against God' or Jesus' teachings, but your publications still harping on that, and you welcome such instructions. 

Do you really want to go into and to enumerate what are and how many there are real, original "Bible Instructions" God gave to people? 

There is no justification for that secro…and yes unfortunately we are judged on our reports as to our spirituality by many…but that is slowly changing……( so it seems to me anyway ) and we are wrong to advise not to do higher education….I’m hoping eventually that will change….and no I don’t put reports in and yes I do still witness….personally tho I find these things frustrating…I know these things will pass eventually and be corrected… 
There are many things that we may see not right amongst Jehovah’s people….but we need to put up with some things knowing Jehovah is allowing them…and besides…like it or not…it’s good training for us..to humbly wait on Jesus and his Kingdom.

10 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Appendix

In the Scriptures a Levite alone, not sinners, carved up the body of his concubine into twelve pieces which he sent to all the Israelite tribes, demanding revenge.

If you read that whole account and I admit it takes a bit of research and time to understand it……it was a time period where ..everybody did as they pleased…..Jehovah’s people and all others who were not Gods people.

Judges 19-21…When there was no king in Israel…..everybody In  That horrible account did wrong…the Levite…the concubine..the husband/owner…the father in law..the Benjamin’s..the worthless men…the Israelites…..were all guilty of serious sin….

Because they lived in a time when everybody did what was right in their own eyes,,

,Judges 17:6 ..In those days there was no King in Israel Everyone did what was right in his own eyes.(ESV) 

So each of those persons believed they were right…and this is again proved by scripture.

Judges 21:25

In those days there was no king in Israel. each one was doing what WAS RIGHT IN THEIR OWN EYES.

Now this includes Gods people because they went up to Jehovah and presumed Jehovah would act over this so asked ..” who of us should go up and lead the battle”

Jehovah told them who…but twice they were defeated…and could not understand what they were doing wrong…..eventually they realised what they were doing wrong…

they then ASKED Jehovah what they should do…..instead of presuming what he wanted…..when they reached that point of understanding…he blessed actions..

I’m going from memory here so any one can correct me….but I think this time period was before the judges….no kings and no judges…and this is what happens when there is no leadership over Gods people……they do what is right in their own eyes…and these things happen….

If any thing Serco….this account shows Gods people cannot do what they think is right in their own eyes and leadership is required to keep some form of balance and some for of peace…but it can never be perfect and just like Jesus will accomplish…

This account should scare us all…it does me…because at times I have presumed what I thought Jehovah wanted me to do……instead of asking him what he wants of me or what I should do…..

That principle should not be taken lightly because it cost the Israelites tens of thousands of lives….so it was a spiritually  lawless period of time.

• Similar Content

• By The Librarian
      Part of a series on: Jehovah's Witnesses >
      Jehovah's Witnesses began capitalizing Governing Body as a proper noun in 1971;The Watchtower that year announced "The present Governing Body comprises eleven anointed witnesses of Jehovah." The original members of the 1971 Governing Body, all now deceased, are indicated in italics in the lists below.

Current
      The following people are members of the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses[7] (year appointed in parentheses): Samuel Herd (1999) Geoffrey Jackson (2005) M. Stephen Lett (1999) Gerrit Lösch (1994) Anthony Morris III (2005) Mark Sanderson (2012) David H. Splane (1999) Kenneth Cook (2018)  Deceased
      The following individuals were members of the Governing Body until death (years active in parentheses, including years as Watch Tower Society directors, informally identified as the "governing body" prior to 1971): Carey W. Barber (1977–2007) Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  (1977–2010) William Lloyd Barry (1974–1999) Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  (1974–1996) Charles J. Fekel (1974–1977) Frederick William Franz (1944–1992)—5th President of Watch Tower Society George D. Gangas (1971–1994) John O. Groh (1965–1975) Milton George Henschel (1947–2003)—6th President of Watch Tower Society William K. Jackson (1971–1981) Theodore Jaracz (1974–2010) Karl F. Klein (1974–2001) Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  (1940–1977)—4th President of Watch Tower Society Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  (1999-Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) Martin Pötzinger (1977–1988) Albert D. Schroeder (1974–2006) Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  (1938–1983) Thomas J. Sullivan (1932–1974) Lyman Alexander Swingle (1945–2001) Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  (1974–2006) Resigned
      The following individuals Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  (years active in parentheses): Ewart Chitty (1974–1979) Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  (1971–1980) Leo K. Greenlees (1971–1984)  
    • By Patiently waiting for Truth
      I was wondering, If a person that had been disfellowshipped or left the JW Org and now wanted to return. 
      How would a person make it known that they wanted to return ?  What would be the proceedure since Kingdom Halls are closed ? 
      How would a person prove that they really wanted to return ? 
      I've always thought it very sad that when an ex-JW entered a KH, that no one would talk to them. 
      I would have thought that it would show love to welcome that person into the meeting. However there are no KH meetings right now.  So what would an ex-JW do ? 
      (I'll await all the hate comments from certain people  ) 
      This topic is not a 'confession' that I want to return. 
    • By BroRando
      What Is the Bible Study Course Offered by Jehovah’s Witnesses?

See how our Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  works. A personal instructor can help guide you Step by Step. This can be Conducted from Any Part of the World in the Privacy & Comfort of Your Home.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  - Over 160 languages -  Read, listen, or download from the Online Bible including our Sign language videos.  Our Bible Publications are Always Free of Charge to the Public.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ?  Learn how the Bible can help you find answers to life’s big questions.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  -  Our extensive library of Free Bible study tools and resources can help you to deepen your Personal Bible study and understand the Word of God more fully.  Enhance your study with Bible videos, a Bible encyclopedia, a Bible atlas, a glossary of Biblical terms, and other free Bible tools.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  - What does the Bible really teach?

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  - Search a word or topic.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  - Learn more about the Bible or Jehovah’s Witnesses without being exposed to COVID.

As the Storm Approaches, Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. !

The Complete New World Translation of the Bible Is Available in ASL - Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. .  Try our publications in other Sign Languages too! Browse around you may be suprised of the many Languages.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ?  Please share thisHello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  on your social media and save a life today... 
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.     This is interesting reading.  Lets start from those early Christians in the 1st century.  When did they become known as Christians ?  Was it whilst Jesus was still alive or was it after his resurrection ?
      Who was it that called those early 'disciples' Christians ?  Did they call themselves by that name ? 
      And now an important question. Did any human have the authority to tell another human, "You are no longer a Christian". 
      Was being a 1st century Christian, being a part of a human Organisation ?  So was it possible to turn a person out from it ?  
      Did a 1st century person need permission to preach the word of God ? 
      At this point we should remember the account whereby the disciples complained to Jesus that some 'outsiders' were preaching and healing in the name of Christ. 
      Mark 9:38-41    Whoever Is Not Against Us Is for Us   Jesus allowed others to do good deeds in His name.  Just the opposite of disfellowshipping or shunning. So, when the JW Org / Elders disfellowship someone, what exactly are they disfellowshipping them from ?  What scriptures and what authority do those Elders use to give themselves permission to disfellowship someone ?  Do the Elders presume they have authority to judge a person and to say that such a person in 'no longer a Christian' ?  Do JWs presume that only they are Christians, therefore anyone who is not a JW cannot be a Christian ?  Jesus used the Samaritan man as an example of a Non Jew that did the will of God by showing kindness / mercy to a Jew that needed help. Jesus was speaking to the Jews who at that time hated the Samaritans. They were almost 'at war' with each other.  But Jesus was showing that a Non Jew could be pleasing to God. Unfortunately the true meaning of that parable has been lost because people do not understand the hatred that was there.  BUT, there is a message there for JWs. If only JWs would seek it and find it.  So what about a person that leaves the JW org ? In the eyes of the GB, Elders et al, a congregant that leaves the Org is a deliberate sinner. So does the GB / leaders / Elders et al, think that the congregant that has left, is automatically 'no longer a Christian' ?  And what about the congregation memebers where one has left ? Do ALL the congregation really want to SHUN the one that has left ? Exactly what scriptures do congregation memebers use to give themselves reason to SHUN a person that has left the Org ?  I've been reading Watchtower quotes which say that each congregant must make up their own mind through their own conscience, to SHUN or not.  But what action would be taken against a congregant that did not SHUN someone that had left the Org ?  I suppose an important question here would be. Do JWs here honestly think that every person that leaves the JW Org, is 'no longer a Christian' ? If that is so then it would seem that JWs believe that only the people in the JW Org are able to serve God.  So then JWs become anti-'non-JWs'.  That would be in line with the Jews being anti-Samaritan, whereas Jesus was not. 
    • By BroRando
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Jehovah's Witnesses are Christians who accepted the 'Blood of Christ' for salvation. The truth never changes and a true Christian should also be mindful of Satan's Challenge to Jehovah about skin in behalf of skin. Therefore, accepting *Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. * from another source or even themselves could be rendered a denial of our Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.     In the time of the end known as the Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , "Many will cleanse themselves and whiten themselves and will be refined. And the wicked ones will act wickedly, and none of the wicked will understand; but those having insight will understand." (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) True Christians who exercise faith in the Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  will survive that Last Days and 'are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.'(Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. )     Teachings of Jesus Christ: "Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has everlasting life, and I will resurrect him on the last day;" (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake will find it." (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) "But whoever disowns me before men, I will also disown him before my Father who is in the heavens." (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) "Just let your word ‘Yes’ mean yes, your ‘No,’ no, for what goes beyond these is from the wicked one." (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) Teaching of the Apostles: "For if we practice sin willfully after having received the accurate knowledge of the truth, there is no longer any sacrifice for sins left," (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) Teaching of the Holy Spirit: "Abstain . . . from blood. If you carefully keep yourselves from these things, you will prosper. Good health to you!” (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. )  
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.
    • By BroRando

“In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the Angel of his Presence saved them" (
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  ASV) “Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared. Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for my name is in him” (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. )

"He was oppressed and he let himself be afflicted, But he would not open his mouth. He was brought like a sheep to the slaughter, Like a ewe that is silent before its shearers, And he would not open his mouth." (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. )

"And he was given a burial place with the wicked, And with the rich in his death, Although he had done no wrong And there was no deception in his mouth." (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. )

To deny the Angel of God’s Presence you would have to reject Jesus Christ as the Word of God. “In all their affliction he was afflicted, and the Angel of his presence saved them: in his love and in his pity he redeemed them; and he bore them and carried them all the days of old.” (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. )
        You would have to reject that Jesus Christ was afflicted with our sins.
        You would have to reject that Jesus Christ is our Salvation.
        You would have to reject that Jesus Christ loved us or felt pity for us.
        You would have to reject that Jesus Christ is our Redeemer.
        You would have to reject that Jesus Christ died for our sins once and for all time.
      Then a voice came out of the cloud, saying: “This is my Son, the one who has been chosen. Listen to him.” (
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  Jesus warned the wicked Religious Leaders of his day, “For I say to you, you will by no means see me from now until you say, ‘Blessed is the one who comes in Jehovah’s name!’” (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. )

To this very day, opposers of Jesus Christ continue to reject the Messenger in (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) received the name Jesus which actually means ‘Jehovah is Salvation’.

Such ones are Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , because they have rejected the Angel of God's Presence that was sent in God's Name and therefore, have grieved his Holy Spirit. "But they Rebelled, and grieved his Holy Spirit: therefore he was turned to be their enemy, [and] himself fought against them." (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. )

NOTE * Those who have grieved his Holy Spirit are abandoned in the sense of dying the second death of everlasting destruction in the same manner as Adam and Eve, they are returning to dust. It is considered the unforgivable sin. Amen.
    • By BroRando

Jesus said to him: “Why do you call Me good? Nobody is good except one, God.” (
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) "Father, if you want to, remove this cup from me. Nevertheless, let, not my will, but yours take place." (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. )

Question: He said to them: “You, though, who do you say I am?” (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. )

What was Peter's Answer? “You are the Christ, the Son of the living God.” (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) Peter identifies Jesus as “the Christ” (Greek, ho Khri·stosʹ), a title equivalent to “the Messiah” (from Hebrew ma·shiʹach), both meaning “Anointed One.” Here “Christ” is preceded by the Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  in Greek, evidently as a way of emphasizing Jesus’ office as the Messiah.—See Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. .

The Apostle Paul also gives witness about the Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  . "For there stood by me this night the angel of God, whose I am, and whom I serve," (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. )

"Praised be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ" (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) Why not study the following Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ? Once the Son of Man set's you free, you really are Free! (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. )

• By BroRando

Beautiful isn't it? How do you react when seeing 
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  Are you overcome with a wondrous and overwhelming awe? If you were to enter into a Personal Relationship with someone whom you deemed special or important, what is the first thing you would want to know about that Person? Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.

"The name of Jehovah is a strong tower. Into it the righteous one runs and receives protection." (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) "At that time those who fear Jehovah spoke with one another, each one with his companion, and Jehovah kept paying attention and listening. And a book of remembrance was written before him for those fearing Jehovah and for those meditating on his name." (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.

"Symʹe·on has related thoroughly how God for the first time turned his attention to the nations to take out of them a people for his name." (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) "I am the One who declared and saved and made known When there was no foreign god among you. So you are my witnesses, declares Jehovah, and I am God." (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. )

"During his life on earth, Christ offered up supplications and also petitions, with strong outcries and tears, to the One who was able to save him out of death, and he was favorably heard for his godly fear." (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. )

• By Witness
      How do we define the common phrase, “power trip”?
      “A sustained and often aggressive exercise of power over others in order to boost one's stature or feeling of self-worth”
      I want to share the following perspective of privileges and entitlement in the organization, made by an exjw on reddit. He described the progressive reality of power and authority, harboring in the hearts of the governing leaders. (Prov 25:6; Rom 2:8; Gal 6:3) 
      These leaders presently ‘exercise all authority’ over the organization’s operations, yet the elder body is also given great authority over the anointed, replacing God’s chosen priests as the organization’s counterfeit priesthood. (Rev 13:1,2,5-7,11,12,15-17) (Matt 24:15,16; Mark 13:14; 2 Thess 2:3,4; Dan 11:36) (1 Pet 2:5,9; 1 Cor 3:16,17; Ezek 44:6-9)
      This person relates the pervasive drive for men especially, to "reach out", be recognized and respected on all levels of the organization. The demands and expectations for select JWs to succeed in supporting the organization, are sourced with the men at the top. Although this progressive learning tool of control is exercised upon all JWs, it is an especially blasphemous act against God’s holy anointed priesthood. (Matt 24:24,25; 48-51; Rev 13:5-7; 11:1,2) 
      “The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. 6 And he said to him, “I will give you all their authority and splendor; it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to. 7 If you worship me, it will all be yours.” Luke 4:5,6
      Did you ever “serve” as an attendant at conventions? What about working the parking lot at assemblies or memorial? Did you or your dad routinely travel to other halls to give a Sunday talks? Did you ever work safety at quickbuilds? Did you ever have a part on the stage at an assembly or convention? Were you ever in a drama? Did you ever get to pass the emblems (or even partake)? If you got baptized, do you remember sitting in the special section that morning? Did you ever get announced as an MS, elder or pioneer?
      If you can answer yes to any of the above questions, you may recall the sense of pride you felt. Even if you’re a lowly teenager running mics or controlling the sound, any position of responsibility comes with a small (but noteworthy) power trip. Imagine, for a brief moment, an elder, the COBE, the circuit overseer or even a visiting bethelite pulls into the parking lot at memorial or circuit assembly and for one small moment, it is you who has all the power and control. You have the orange vest, the orange cone, the straw hat and the honorable Attendant badge. They must drive and park where you tell them to. They will obey your command. For a small snapshot in time, even they must follow your leadership and direction—even tho they represent god on earth. But for that moment, they heed your direction when parking a car. They need your microphone to share their wisdom. The anointed cannot partake unless you hand them the emblems. They cannot speak while you’re on the platform, even if you’re simply reading the WT. YOU have all the power and control. YOU command everyone’s attention. The day you got baptized, it was YOU everyone looked at in the special section. It was you they sang and applauded for. When you (or your dad) visited another hall to deliver a Sunday talk, you already felt special. They lined up to meet you. You met new friends. You were automatically trusted as “exemplary” and even given “hospitality.”
      And even tho you may have only been a teenager at the time, or if you were an adult MS or elder, you were likely nothing special outside of the empowering moments those titles brought with them—but for those brief moments, even YOU, an uneducated window washer, enjoyed the taste of control and power. The highest ranking JW had to park where you told them. They couldn’t enter a quickbuild without safety gear and you had the power to stop them. They couldn’t interrupt your talk or take your spotlight the moment your appointment was announced. Yet, outside those windowless walls, you were nobody.
      IMAGINE the sense of power and control the GB feels all the time, everywhere they go. They brag about their humble lifestyles (and it’s true, their lodgings at HQ are ok at best—nothing spectacular, in fact most of our homes are probably nicer than their rooms are), but they never lose that feeling of ultimate authority. Everywhere they go, they’re met with reverence. Everything they say is spoken as god’s mouthpiece. Every visit they make, every broadcast they host, they are revered.
      What’s their motivation, you ask? Just try to remember those brief moments when you had title, rank and authority over others and ask yourself what you’d do if that was the way you lived 24/7.

“Should We Obey Men?”  
      Why Jesus came to earth / Last World Power over the Chosen Ones / "Iron" and "Clay"  
      “Who Really is?” 

• By BroRando

Jehovah's Day is a 'timed event' that will soon bring an end to all wickedness. (
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) The fulfillment of this prophecy was unknown to the angels and even Jesus Christ himself was not privy to the timing of this Great Day. (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. )

Jehovah's Day is well prophesied in the Bible throughout the scriptures. It is linked to the Conclusion of Satan's Wicked and Violent World during the Last Days. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  is a transition period that brings an End to the Last Days and ushers in Christ's Millennial Reign as Christ's Political Enemies are brought to nothing under his feet.

Can we expect Jehovah's Day to begin after the sealing process ends? Yes, we can. Matter of fact, the scriptures counsel us to Keep in Expectation of it! We read: “The vision is yet for the appointed time, and it keeps panting on to the end, and it will not tell a lie. Even if it should delay, keep in expectation of it; for it will without fail come true. It will not be late.” (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) What does this tell us? Jehovah's Day will not be late, we may not recognize it at first. After all, the flesh melting off the bones and eyeballs dropping out of the eye sockets is figurative speech as to what happens to someone who has been pitched into Gehenna or the fiery furnace. They die the second death without knowing it, an everlasting death of destruction. Oh... they will become hostile and vindictive, for Jesus states, Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.

The wicked simply die off, the scriptures go on and tell us, "All the peoples of the earth will have to see that Jehovah’s name has been called upon you, and they will be afraid of you." (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) We have no need to worry about a date, nor do we need to worry about losing our Kingdom Halls. We worship Jehovah with spirit and truth. (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. )

Nevertheless, the hour is coming, and it is now, when the true worshippers will worship the Father with spirit and truth, for indeed, the Father is looking for ones like these to worship him." (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) Serve Jehovah faithfully to your end and you won't have an end. Keep walking and remember Lot's wife.... Ready or Not, Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  is coming...

• Guest Nicole
      By Guest Nicole
      ¡Despertad! 8 de Octubre de 1982.pdf

• By Witness
      A comment from another forum:
      ("pimi" - physically in, mentally in...the organization)
      "My pimi aunt, also elder’s wife, is a good person and cares for people. Some of her kids have left the Borg and she treats them all equally and kindly. She hasn’t shunned members of the family who did get dfd. So at one convention when a sister we all knew was being interviewed on stage about her association with her own disfellowshipped son the sister said: “to me, he’s dead”. Enter major applause from the audience (nuts!!!) and one absolutely horrified and appalled elders-wife auntie. She called me after and told me about it and was just shocked someone could say that about their own kids. I was pimi at the time myself and we both HATED it and Thought it was crazy and what made her equally mad was the mega applause. Sickening! I had to share this story of these brainwashed cult people because any normal person with a heart sees how wrong this is. What was the scripture again about how people won’t have natural affection in the time of the end again? 🤔"
       Who is benefitting from this “loving provision” of treating someone as dead?  I suppose only those who are in "good standing" in the organization.  The disfellowshipped one certainly cannot be the recipient of love, if no one acknowledges his or her existence.   
      What a wicked twist the "spirit-breathed" Wt. has put on the meaning of Christ’s love.   (Matt 7:1; Rev 13:15)

At dawn he appeared again in the temple courts, where all the people gathered around him, and he sat down to teach them. 3 The teachers of the law and the Pharisees brought in a woman caught in adultery. They made her stand before the group 4 and said to Jesus, “Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery. 5 In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?” 6 They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him.
      But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. 7 When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8 Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.
      9 At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there. 10 Jesus straightened up and asked her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?”
      11 “No one, sir,” she said.
      “Then neither do I condemn you,” Jesus declared. “Go now and leave your life of sin.”  John 8:2-11

• By Witness
      They state they were appointed as the “faithful and discreet slave”.
      A question frequently asked, since they are not inspired, how did they receive this message from God, to know they should appoint themselves in this position?  Use some logical reasoning; they compare themselves to not only the apostles but even Moses – all inspired men, prophets and teachers chosen personally by God and Jesus Christ.  It takes total arrogance to make the assumption that God chose them to lead 8 million people, without inspiration from the Holy Spirit.  It takes total blindness for these people to believe that He has!  (Exod 3:10-12; John 15:16; Acts 9:15) (Mark 4:12; 1 Cor 2:14)
      Since they are not inspired, they lean on their “Helpers” to share the workload of putting food on the spiritual table. (Ezek 44:6-9)  Are the Helpers inspired?  Someone has to be, in order to live up to their proclamation that God directs the organization. 
      What about the anointed ones in the congregations? (Male or female – God is not partial, Gal 3:28; Rom 2:29)  Could they have some “inspiration” to share?  Do they know truth?  (1 John 2:27)
      If they did act on the spirit given them through an anointing, what happens if their heart tells them that the GB are wrong in their teachings? (2 Cor 1:21,22) What happens if they choose to speak up, to defend truth?  To defend Jesus Christ as their Head? (Eph 4:25; 1 Tim 2:5-7)  They are ignored, silenced, and very possibly, disfellowshipped. (Ray Franz, as an example – one of probably thousands over the last century)  (John 16:2; Rev 13:15)  There is a huge army in place to take care of these matters - men, not appointed by God although JWs in general believe that once again, God even directs their appointment. (Dan 7:25; 8:24; Rev 9:4;13:7)  Can’t you see? The appointments by men are preferred over the authentic anointed appointments by God.
      Let me tell you why God has nothing to do with appointing elders. When my husband was approached to be an elder, the body wrote the Society of their consideration; but also to let them know he wore a beard for medical reasons. (These men were desperate for help) The letter they received back said it was up to the body of elders to appoint him, and to be aware of possible consequences for their choice.  There was no Holy Spirit involved, no prayer uttered; only the opinion of men from the top, down to the congregation level just like it happens in any other organization.  Up to that point I had believed that the GB actually prayed over each elder appointment, and received the answer from God. In fact, an elder told me this.  Don’t be fooled, JWs.  God would not choose men to serve Him, when His priests were anointed specifically to fill the role as shepherds. (Mal 2:7; John 21:17; Matt 28:16-20; John 15:8; 1 Pet 2:5,9; Rom 12:1; Gal 6:9)  
       “But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, a curse be on him!  As we have said before, I now say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to what you received, a curse be on him!”  Gal 1:8,9

If the GB was directed by Christ’s Holy Spirit, the Spirit would aid in leading the anointed members together, to teach truth.  Jesus performed miracles while on the earth, couldn’t he do the same from heaven?  The GB cannot claim to be a “faithful slave” of Christ, yet also reject their own brotherhood.  (1 Cor 12; 1 John 3:10-12; Matt 24:48-51)
      “Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.”  Rom 12:16
      “God resists the proud,
      But gives grace to the humble.”
      6 Therefore humble yourselves under the mighty hand of God, that He may exalt you in due time” 1 Pet 5b,6
       Or, are some of these men total imposters in more ways than one.  If anointed, they have become “Israel’s” harlots by transgressing their covenant of life in Christ. (Rev 17:1-6)  Yet, perhaps some are total “Gentile” imposters, never to have been anointed to begin with – never appointed as a priest of God. (1 Pet 2:5,9)
      And no -  if they reject their anointed brotherhood, refusing to acknowledge each member as necessary; refusing to acknowledge that this anointed body when working together would soar in speaking God’s truths, they are no longer under the covenant of life.  They have disconnected from the Head and become the “head” of the body they have chosen, the “Gentile” elders.  (Rev 11:1,2)
      “ Let no one cheat you of your reward, taking delight in false humility and worship of angels, intruding into those things which he has not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, 19 and not holding fast to the Head, from whom all the body, nourished and knit together by joints and ligaments, grows with the increase that is from God.”  Col 2:16-19
      Wake up, JWs.   These men have shoved the anointed in Christ, into a back corner. (Isa 51:23)  Selfish power, not love, is their driving force in this organization.  Power over you, and especially over “Israel”. (Ezek 21:21,22,24,25) Deceit, not truth, is the driving spirit behind this organization and its leadership. (Matt 24:24) It is established on the ground, and in the realm where politics, riches, power and authority has become the bedrock of the GB’s “inspiration”. What spiritual entity offers these things? (Luke 4:5-7; Rev 9:1; 13:11) What spiritual entity would just as soon destroy Christ, and those part of his Body? (Rev 12:3,4,7) Can’t you see that this signifies a spiritual war based on deceit? (Eph 6:12;Rev 13:5-7; 16:13-16)  The holy priesthood has been absorbed into a nation and has lost its identity.  It appears that they would rather remain captive to falsehoods, than to open the door for Christ. ( Matt 25:6;Rev 3:18-20) Oh, how I wish all of you would leave darkness behind; and simply, turn to the light and truth of Jesus Christ.  (John 14:6)
      The opposition that I usually receive to comments such as this, is in defense of the GB and the organization; whereas the Temple priesthood means little to nothing. (1 Cor 3:16,17; Eph 2:20-22) There is no defense given for Jesus Christ. (Dan 8:25) What sort of heavy spiritual blindness are JWs under that would cause them to exalt a man-made corporation, over a heavenly Temple/House built by God? (Rev 13:1,2,4; 16:13-16) The pride that JWs carry in their heart, in believing that doctrine of men and proven falsehoods can be called truth…believing that God has blessed their efforts through manpower (no inspiration by God remember? Zech 4:6)...while His house/dwelling/Temple of “living stones” lies in ruins, will ultimately bring them to their knees.  (Ezek 21:6,7; Luke 19:41-44; 2 Thess 2:9-12; Rev 18:4-8)
      You reside in the “home” of the man of lawlessness – the disgusting thing that “sits” in the Temple of God and “tramples”/rules over the anointed priesthood. How I wish you could perceive this danger.  (Matt 24:15,16; 2 Thess 2:3,4)
      “But we have renounced the hidden things of shame, not walking in craftiness nor handling the word of God deceitfully, but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man’s conscience in the sight of God. 3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, 4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them. 5 For we do not preach ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord, and ourselves your bondservants for Jesus’ sake. 6 For it is the God who commanded light to shine out of darkness, who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.” 2 Cor 4:2-6
    • By Witness
      "This is my first video. I'm not sure how many videos I will do. I hope to reach out to Jehovah's Witnesses and former JW's in the Missouri area. My reason to do these videos is not to hurt anyone but to bring awareness to the issues that face JW's that are in a high control group."
      Please, hear his words.  Elders are realizing that as "shepherds", compassion must be regulated according to men, and not according to the Bible.  

• By Witness
      "Will there be a disfellowshipping? Bethelites are facing a crisis of conscience with the revelation that one of their prominent Governing Body members will no longer be associated with their organization."
      Premiers at 4:00 EST

• By Srecko Sostar
      Part 1.  In this part we will meet few quotes in article from one WT magazine which describes administrative functions in WTJWorg past. Many of them stayed till today. 
      Please be free to comment. 

Following Faithful Shepherds with Life in View - 
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. This means we must prove our faith by our course of action, by the things we do. It means that righteous requirements of the King Jesus Christ must be met.......Therefore, in submitting to Jehovah’s visible theocratic organization, we must be in full and complete agreement with every feature of its apostolic procedure and requirements.
      UNITY MAINTAINED BY SUBMISSION
      ...In this way today too the governing body of the Christian congregation serves the entire organization. Solutions to problems arising in one locality are widely circulated so that the unity and oneness of the entire organization might be maintained...In submitting yourself to Jehovah’s visible organization as administered by such servants, you are still not required or expected to follow men..... It is the faith of these men that is to be imitated and their course of conduct that is to be observed....These men too, though occupying responsible positions of oversight themselves, recognize and submit to the superior appointment of the “faithful and discreet slave.”....The account says: “In those days there was no king in Israel.” (Judg. 21:25) So it was in the earlier days of the modern theocratic organization. Jehovah’s administration of righteousness took a pronounced forward step with the return of the Christian congregation to apostolic teachings. But before the King, Jesus Christ, was enthroned in 1914 C.E. the organization was loosely administered. Each “ecclesia” or congregation was self-governed by elected “elders” and “deacons.” But in 1914 Jehovah enthroned his King Jesus Christ, and from 1919 onward the time became due for Jeremiah’s prophecy to be fulfilled: “‘And I myself shall collect together the remnant of my sheep out of all the lands to which I had dispersed them, and I will bring them back to their pasture ground, and they will certainly be fruitful and become many. And I will raise up over them shepherds who will actually shepherd them; and they will be afraid no more, neither will they be struck with any terror, and none will be missing,’ is the utterance of Jehovah.”—Jer. 23:3, 4.
      12 This benefit of theocratic administration did not come all at once. In 1932 the “elective elders” were replaced in the congregation by an appointed “service director,” who was assisted by a group of mature members of the congregation democratically elected to their positions. But not until 1938 did the final change to strictly theocratic order take place. In that year, through the columns of The Watchtower, it was revealed from the Scriptures that the power of appointment of servants in congregations rightfully rests with the governing body of the “faithful and discreet slave” as directed by Jesus Christ from Jehovah’s temple.Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  This important step in the restoration of theocratic order assured Jehovah’s “sheep” that they would not again be separated into independent “flocks” by unscrupulous “shepherds.” The shepherds that Jehovah promised through Jeremiah would be those fully in agreement with Jesus’ words that “they will become one flock, one shepherd.”—Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. .
      14 In 1942 the change came. In the throes of World War II, with the change in administrations of the second and third presidents of the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society,...The years since 1942 have told their tale regarding the exploits of the anointed Elisha class, accompanied by an ever-increasing number of the “great crowd.”—Rev. 7:9-17.
      On February 1, 1943, the Watchtower Bible School of Gilead was set up for training missionaries and special representatives of the Watch Tower Society to serve in all parts of the earth. That same year, 1943, a new training program, the Theocratic Ministry School, began in the congregations of Jehovah’s witnesses. At first only male students were enrolled in these schools, but in 1958 provision was made for the women of the congregations to enroll and participate.
      20 Such a theocratic view of matters will enable you always to keep pace with the organization, neither running ahead nor lagging dangerously behind. You will encounter trying circumstances. Do not be overcome by them. Wait on Jehovah and put your hope in him. (Ps. 37:34; 27:14) It might even be that reproof will be necessary on occasion. Do not become offended. If you do, you are undoubtedly taking yourself too seriously, failing to see the point of the reproof. Nor should you persuade yourself that you are of no use to the organization and quit simply because some mistake may be drawn to your attention. Rather, “my son, do not belittle the discipline from Jehovah, neither give out when you are corrected by him; for whom Jehovah loves he disciplines; in fact, he scourges every one whom he receives as a son.”—Heb. 12:5, 6.
      21 On the other hand, it may be that your advancement will be rapid. Guard against an attitude of super-faithfulness. It might ensnare you. Do not feel that others in the congregation are slow and backward. You might even become impatient with the organization. Consider instead the example of Moses, who pleaded with Jehovah to spare his typical theocratic nation when some faithless ones in the organization sinned against Jehovah and brought his anger down upon the entire congregation. (Ex. 32:1-14) Neither should you wait constantly to be directed as to the theocratic activity assigned. Eagerly assume individual responsibility and seek ways of advancing the Kingdom interests in harmony with the program currently outlined by the “faithful and discreet slave.”
      22. Why, then, should we stick loyally to Jehovah’s visible organization?
      22 The Bible sets forth every inducement and encouragement to place the theocratic organization ahead of oneself, to accept it in all its features and stick to it loyally. The theocratic pace of activity is still increasing. What Jehovah will yet require of his faithful servants on earth before Armageddon he will reveal in due time. Staying close to his visible theocratic organization is the only way to find out. Having identified that organization and God’s righteous requirements expressed through his channel, never let it go. Follow Jehovah’s faithful shepherds so that, “just as sin ruled as king with death, likewise also undeserved kindness might rule as king through righteousness with everlasting life in view through Jesus Christ our Lord.”—Rom. 5:21.
    • By Witness
      It’s 2 minutes long.  I suggest listening to it twice.  Notice the undertones of ridicule directed against the “auTHORity” of Jesus Christ.   See if you detect the exemplified authority of the GB, placed on the same level as God’s word.  And how Jesus was aware of his “limitations”, not having authority “to teach others things that originated in his own mind”.  But this man? He displays no humble attitude before God’s Son.   Even though the GB persists in fabricating deception originating from THEIR minds, you are made aware that they are above and beyond such limitations! 
      Honestly, JWs.  This is a man who told lies about the organization’s problem with child abuse. Now, he is blatantly exalting himself above Christ and his authority.  If any of you believe you will receive eternal life by “sticking close” to this false christ/prophet, and not Jesus Christ, I fear for your lives.  Will you continue to look the other way and excuse his and all of the GB’s actions, thinking that God will correct them?  God looks at us individually and views OUR choice to serve Him and His Son, or to serve men who expect obedience to them.  (Joel 3:14)
      “Beware of the teachers of the law. They like to walk around in flowing robes and love to be greeted with respect in the marketplaces and have the most important seats in the synagogues and the places of honor at banquets. 47 They devour widows’ houses and for a show make lengthy prayers. These men will be punished most severely.”  Luke 20:46,47
      “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.” Matt 7:15 
      “Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.”  Col 2:8
      “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’  Matt 7:21-23

Then the Lord said to me, “The prophets are prophesying lies in my name. I have not sent them or appointed them or spoken to them. They are prophesying to you false visions, divinations, idolatries and the delusions of their own minds.  Jer 14:14

Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. I don't watch television and I'm quite choosy as to films that I will watch, but when it comes to the 'Life of Christ Jesus' I am quite keen to watch films and programmes of interest. 
      I have just finished watching Series One of ' The Chosen'. It is about the Life of Jesus from before He made Himself know to the 'public at large'. 
      Of course it uses a lot of 'artistic licence' and lots of things in it are not facts, but I find it helpful to see the type of lifestyle the Jews lived and to see Jesus and His followers as real people. 
      I don't know if your 'Leaders' will tell you not to watch it, but i found it relaxing and a pleasure to watch. I particularly liked Nicodemus and his meeting with Jesus, the questions asked and answered. 
      I don't think any of you would find it offensive but of course you will note many faults in it, as i did. However, in my opinion it is far better to watch this than watch most other films of our time. 

Copied as found. Don't know how true this is. 

APRIL 10, 2020   On Wednesday, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration 
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  regarding an experimental treatment for COVID-19. It involved “convalescent plasma” collected from people who have recovered from the disease. The FDA said that, while the treatment had not been approved (since experimental data was virtually non-existent), there were a few places where scientists or doctors could use it, including in patients with “serious or immediately life-threatening COVID-19 infections.” The thinking is that there are antibodies present in the plasma of recovered patients that could help current patients fight the virus. Okay. Fine.
      The problem is that the Jehovah’s Witnesses are reacting to this statement by saying it would 
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  to accept this treatment. JWs have famously refused blood transfusions 
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  even when they’re needed to save their own lives. The religion’s leaders are now saying plasma is included in that ban. The watchdog site JWsurvey obtained a “leaked memo from a Jehovah’s Witness Circuit Overseer” sent to local leaders:
      Do you think ALMIGHTY GOD really means this ? 
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. How Is Jesus’ Sacrifice “a Ransom for Many”?
      Payment. The Bible says that Christians were “bought with a price.” (
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) That price is the blood of Jesus, with which he “bought people for God out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation.”—Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. .  Can we please take a look at this little quote from a JW Org page. Link is above for reference. 
      It looks all good doesn't it ? But is it in fact deceiving ? It's the bit that I've highlighted in RED. 
      It's a part quote from a scripture, AND, it is where I say that JW Org misuses scripture. 
      Lets look at the Revelation scripture Ch 5 v 8, 9  BUT also include verse 10. 
      When he took the scroll, the four living creatures and the 24 elders
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  fell down before the Lamb, and each one had a harp and golden bowls that were full of incense. (The incense means the prayers of the holy ones.)Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  And they sing a new song, saying: “You are worthy to take the scroll and open its seals, for you were slaughtered and with your blood you bought people for God out of every tribe and tongue and people and nation, 10  and you made them to be a kingdomHello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  and priests to our God,Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  and they are to rule as kings over the earth.” In the top sentence ( marked as 1. Payment ) the GB / Writing department of CCJW / Watchtower make it look as if the Revelation scripture referenced is talking about ALL Christians. BUT, if we look at verse 10, we can see that it is talking only about the Anointed. How ? Because it says those ones are to rule as kings over the earth.” 
      So, Jesus was slaughtered and with his blood he bought Anointed Ones from every tribe and tongue and people and nation,
      Do people fully understand this ?
      These ones eat the flesh and drink the blood of Christ.  John 6 v 53 - 56.
       So Jesus said to them: “Most truly I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, you have no life in yourselves. 54  Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has everlasting life, and I will resurrect him on the last day; 55  for my flesh is true food and my blood is true drink. 56  Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood remains in union with me, and I in union with him.
      When Anointed ones are resurrected to heavenly life they have no further testing, because they have eaten the flesh and drank the blood of Christ and they are in union with Him. 
      Whereas, the Earthly class do not eat and drink those things, so the ransom has not yet paid the price for them. Therefore the Earthly Class will get a testing at the end of the Thousand Years. Only on passing that test will the ransom of Christ pay the price for them and then they will 'come to life'. 
      I feel these are not my words, but God's. I have never thought of myself as inspired but if i can be of use to God through Christ, then may that take place according to God's will. 

If the CCJW is going to be God's / Christ's chosen Organisation to bring humans through 
      Armageddon / Judgement Day
      What serious changes need to take place in it first ?
      As you know my feelings are that neither God nor Christ can use the CCJW as it is. But I am seriously trying to think on a more spiritual level so I'm trying not to be biased. By reading many comments on this forum I've noticed that even those JWs that resolve to stay firmly in the 'Org', still have some feelings of discontent. 
      So the question I'm asking is more to those JWs who are remaining 'faithful' to the CCJW and it's GB. 
      Do you see the need for big changes in the way the CCJW is run ?
      Do you really believe that God & Christ are happy with the CCJW as it is ?
      I am not deviating from my belief of a 'true Anointed' being 'raised up' in these 'last day', but as I've said before that 'true anointed' could well be within the CCJW.
      I'm keeping my mind 'open' to all manner of thoughts, whilst trying to, hopefully with God's guidance, find truth. 
      However, I am of the opinion that 'new light' via the GB, will not provide the answers or right direction that is needed. But that is just my personal opinion, and I may be proven wrong................
    • By James Thomas Rook Jr.
      If a JW votes in a national election ... will there be congregational sanctions against him?
      The last thing I heard was in 1999 in the Watchtower that it had changed that we were now allowed to follow our consciences, in voting quoted here:
      " Questions From Readers
      How do Jehovah’s Witnesses view voting?
      There are clear principles set out in the Bible that enable servants of God to take a proper view of this matter. However, there appears to be no principle against the practice of voting itself. For example, there is no reason why a board of directors should not take a vote in order to arrive at decisions affecting their corporation. Congregations of Jehovah’s Witnesses often make decisions about meeting times and the use of congregation funds by voting with a show of hands.
      What, though, of voting in political elections? Of course, in some democratic lands, as many as 50 percent of the population do not turn out to vote on election day. As for Jehovah’s Witnesses, they do not interfere with the right of others to vote; neither do they in any way campaign against political elections. They respect and cooperate with the authorities who are duly elected in such elections. (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) As to whether they will personally vote for someone running in an election, each one of Jehovah’s Witnesses makes a decision based on his Bible-trained conscience and an understanding of his responsibility to God and to the State. (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) In making this personal decision, the Witnesses consider a number of factors.
      First, Jesus Christ said of his followers: “They are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world.” (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) Jehovah’s Witnesses take this principle seriously. Being “no part of the world,” they are neutral in the political affairs of the world.—Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. .
      Second, the apostle Paul referred to himself as an “ambassador” representing Christ to the people of his day. (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) Jehovah’s Witnesses believe that Christ Jesus is now the enthroned King of God’s heavenly Kingdom, and they, like ambassadors, must announce this to the nations. (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) Ambassadors are expected to be neutral and not to interfere in the internal affairs of the countries to which they are sent. As representatives of God’s heavenly Kingdom, Jehovah’s Witnesses feel a similar obligation not to interfere in the politics of the countries where they reside.
      A third factor to consider is that those who have a part in voting a person into office may become responsible for what he does. (Compare Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , The New English Bible.) Christians have to consider carefully whether they want to shoulder that responsibility.
      Fourth, Jehovah’s Witnesses greatly value their Christian unity. (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) When religions get involved in politics, the result is often division among their members. In imitation of Jesus Christ, Jehovah’s Witnesses avoid becoming involved in politics and thus maintain their Christian unity.—Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. .
      Fifth and finally, their keeping out of politics gives Jehovah’s Witnesses freeness of speech to approach people of all political persuasions with the important message of the Kingdom.—Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. .
      In view of the Scriptural principles outlined above, in many lands Jehovah’s Witnesses make a personal decision not to vote in political elections, and their freedom to make that decision is supported by the law of the land. What, though, if the law requires citizens to vote? In such a case, each Witness is responsible to make a conscientious, Bible-based decision about how to handle the situation. If someone decides to go to the polling booth, that is his decision. What he does in the polling booth is between him and his Creator.
      The Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , said: “Where Caesar makes it compulsory for citizens to vote . . . [Witnesses] can go to the polls and enter the voting booths. It is here that they are called upon to mark the ballot or write in what they stand for. The voters do what they will with their ballots. So here in the presence of God is where his witnesses must act in harmony with his commandments and in accordance with their faith. It is not our responsibility to instruct them what to do with the ballot.”
      What if a Christian woman’s unbelieving husband insists that she present herself to vote? Well, she is subject to her husband, just as Christians are subject to the superior authorities. (Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ) If she obeys her husband and goes to the polling booth, that is her personal decision. No one should criticize her.—Compare Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. .
      What of a country where voting is not mandated by law but feelings run high against those who do not go to the voting booth—perhaps they are exposed to physical danger? Or what if individuals, while not legally obliged to vote, are severely penalized in some way if they do not go to the polling booth? In these and similar situations, a Christian has to make his own decision. “Each one will carry his own load.”—Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. .
      There may be people who are stumbled when they observe that during an election in their country, some Witnesses of Jehovah go to the polling booth and others do not. They may say, ‘Jehovah’s Witnesses are not consistent.’ People should recognize, though, that in matters of individual conscience such as this, each Christian has to make his own decision before Jehovah God.—Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. .
      Whatever personal decisions Jehovah’s Witnesses make in the face of different situations, they take care to preserve their Christian neutrality and freeness of speech. In all things, they rely on Jehovah God to strengthen them, give them wisdom, and help them avoid compromising their faith in any way. Thus they show confidence in the words of the psalmist: “You are my crag and my stronghold; and for the sake of your name you will lead me and conduct me.”—Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. ."
      Now, all this is well and good .... but if a Brother's conscience will allow him to vote in national elections ... will he be chastised, sanctioned, or punished for the free exercise OF his conscience, by the CCJW ?

WHY .... doesn't Jehovah God consider warfare ... murder?
      It seems clear to me that Jehovah allows civil governments to run their own affairs as they see fit, and even has no objection to them judging and executing wrongdoers ... and even commands us to be in subjection to these governments, as even the very worst of them are better than anarchy.
      People generally misinterpret the scripture that say " Thou shalt not kill." where the scripture more actually says "Thou shalt not murder".
      There is a very real difference.  A sovereign government, executing a wrongdoer is implementing the political will of that government ... whether it be a government the size of a continent .. or an extended family sized tribe of Jewish sheepherders living way out in the middle of nowhere, living in tents, governed by a patriarch.
      I have not been able to find in the Bible where actual warfare, committed by any sovereign group, is considered to be murder ... either by the perpetrators of the war, or the defenders of the war against them, except in the case of "war crimes" against non combatants and other cases.
      Did you know it is legal to drop napalm on civilians in war, from an aircraft ... but not from a flame thrower from a soldier on the ground?
      ....but I digress.
      Even people that warred against the Jews  were not considered murderers..... they were considered warriors.
      I am working on getting this all straight in my mind now ... as there seems to be a profound truth buried in this stream of thought, somewhere, but I cannot get it to crystallize, or perhaps it is approaching 3AM, and I am too tired to think about it.
      But whatever it is that is ... what profound basic principle that I am missing ...is based on having a correct answer  as to WHY ... WHY does God NOT consider warfare to be murder.
      I suspect when I figure it out, it will be like driving down a road in a southerly direction, thinking you are going North ... and then you see that landmark or sign that indicates you are really going South ... and that feeling you get when your whole frame of reference rotates in your head, like the world just rotated 180 degrees.
      It's like deja vu, and geography, combined.
      Perhaps my premise is faulty, but I don't think so.
      Please feel free to destroy my premise, or my stream of thought, or my conclusions.
      I try to be "loyal" to whatever is true, and not an agenda of defending an agenda.
      Knowing "WHY?" things are the way they are, is the key to good philosophy.
      Bad philosophy will waste our lives, which are pitifully short.

WHY .... doesn't Jehovah God consider warfare ... murder?
      It seems clear to me that Jehovah allows civil governments to run their own affairs as they see fit, and even has no objection to them judging and executing wrongdoers ... and even commands us to be in subjection to these governments, as even the very worst of them are better than anarchy.
      People generally misinterpret the scripture that say " Thou shalt not kill." where the scripture more actually says "Thou shalt not murder".
      There is a very real difference.  A sovereign government, executing a wrongdoer is implementing the political will of that government ... whether it be a government the size of a continent .. or an extended family sized tribe of Jewish sheepherders living way out in the middle of nowhere, living in tents, governed by a patriarch.
      I have not been able to find in the Bible where actual warfare, committed by any sovereign group, is considered to be murder ... either by the perpetrators of the war, or the defenders of the war against them, except in the case of "war crimes" against non combatants and other cases.
      Did you know it is legal to drop napalm on civilians in war, from an aircraft ... but not from a flame thrower from a soldier on the ground?
      ....but I digress.
      Even people that warred against the Jews  were not considered murderers..... they were considered warriors.
      I am working on getting this all straight in my mind now ... as there seems to be a profound truth buried in this stream of thought, somewhere, but I cannot get it to crystallize, or perhaps it is approaching 3AM, and I am too tired to think about it.
      But whatever it is that is ... what profound basic principle that I am missing ...is based on having a correct answer  as to WHY ... WHY does God NOT consider warfare to be murder.
      I suspect when I figure it out, it will be like driving down a road in a southerly direction, thinking you are going North ... and then you see that landmark or sign that indicates you are really going South ... and that feeling you get when your whole frame of reference rotates in your head, like the world just rotated 180 degrees.
      It's like deja vu, and geography, combined.
      Perhaps my premise is faulty, but I don't think so.
      Please feel free to destroy my premise, or my stream of thought, or my conclusions.
      I try to be "loyal" to whatever is true, and not an agenda of defending an agenda.
      Knowing "WHY?" things are the way they are, is the key to good philosophy.
      Bad philosophy will waste our lives, which are pitifully short.

• By The Librarian
      Jehovah in the Bible, the God of Israel who 
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. , a spirit realm outside the physical heavens and is not omnipresent or "residing" in a human's heart.
      "Jehovah" at Exodus 6:3(1611 King James Version)
      Jehovah /dʒɨˈhoʊvə/ is a Latinization of the Hebrew יְהֹוָה, a vocalization of the Tetragrammaton יהוה (YHWH), the proper name of the God of Israel in the Hebrew Bible, which has also been transcribed as "Yehowah" or "Yahweh". יְהֹוָה appears 6,518 times in the traditional Masoretic Text, in addition to 305 instances of יֱהֹוִה (Jehovih).The earliest available Latin text to use a vocalization similar to Jehovah dates from the 13th century. 
      Relationship of Jehovah with the rest of the Universe
      Think of Jehovah as the Architect of the Universe and Jesus Christ as his "Master Builder" (Proverbs chapter 😎 through whom everything else was created. His first Creation was Jesus Christ himself Billions of years ago before the physical universe ever existed.

Michael the Archangel (later called Jesus Christ) used God's Holy Spirit in order to create our Universe and later perform miracles related in the Gospels. All energy in the Universe sources with Jehovah God's Holy Spirit and later the exalted and enthroned Jesus Christ enthroned as King would be given "Life within himself" thereby also being given immortality and having his own spirit. (source needed) See also
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content. Jehovah's Witnesses Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.  / Hello guest! Please register or sign in (it's free) to view the hidden content.

TTH:
      Just wait until YOU get to be 73, and find battle scars galore.
      A lot of mature restraint is really just being too TIRED.
      Ya wanna FIGHT!?
      ..... yeah, yeah, yeah ....... start without me.
      I need to take a nap.
      ==============================================================

... except for the Governing Body.  
      When THEY make mistakes, they pay no price whatsoever.
      WE DO.
      They .... never miss a meal.
      So lets try to be a bit positive.  A question.  How is the GB and the JW Org moving forward SPIRITUALLY ?
      What progress has it made in the last fifty years ?   I'm not talking about physical things, not buildings, not books, not meeting times........ 
      I'm talking about purely spiritual matters.  Spiritual guidance, true spiritual love from the top of the Org down, mercy, understanding of people, serving the congregants as a way of serving God Himself (as Jesus did), showing patience without having weakness, making true adjustments according to true scripture not according to man's guesses. 
      You may of course comment as to what you feel would make for good spiritual progress within the JW Org too. 

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.