The World News Media

Pudgy

2 hours ago, Arauna said:

All universities are so compromised - they have become schools of degenerate propaganda. All these newfangled philosophies are now taught and students are forced to take the subjects - no matter what your degree.   Students dare not show if they disagree with the teachers because freedom of speech is gone - they become marked.  have you not heard of the professors who are leaving universities in droves because of what is going on? 

Yes I agree with what you have said..but it’s not up to us to tell others not to go or proceed…it boils down to a personal choice…

To be a teacher..lawyer or social worker or nurse now…we have to go to university…..we must learn to live with in the world…yet remain in good standing before Jehovah..

• Views 8.8k
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wouldn’t know a waste of time if one bit you in the rear end. Now here’s a waste of time: ”Good morning, brothers. Our first talk today is on the subject of dress and grooming.”

I haven't blocked you. I posted the core beliefs HERE But I will list them here too, since this a relevant topic here. God. We worship the one true and Almighty God, the Creator, whose name

Not that it should matter too much to anyone here, but just to get a discussion started, I will happily state that I am in 100% agreement with all the scriptures in this list. And am in 100% agreement

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, Thinking said:

eacher..lawyer or social worker or nurse now…we have to go to university

Rather get a job where one does not need this education. Universities are a terrible place right now! The pressures on the kids are unbelievable. Satan openly ruling.... and controlling the mind of your kids. One can rather do a degree online if you feel you need a degree. The universities offer mostly generic degrees right now - which gets one into debt but will not offer a good career.

18 minutes ago, Thinking said:

Okay…I’ll shut up now …😉

That's rich. :)

I suppose it's like when you go to a door and someone wants to argue w/you about the trinity.

I ask "Have you spoken w/Jehovah's Witnesses about this before?"

HH says "Oh, yes, many times"

Then I say "Well I doubt I could be any more convincing than them. Could I ask you a question though?"

HH brightens "Sure!"

The I ask "Since belief in the trinity changes nothing as far as my own behavior is concerned, why do you suppose Jehovah's Witnesses take such an unorthodox view?"

HH pauses ...I'm imagining he's not had this question from a theological pervert before...

I ask "Are they incorrigibly unsaved or evil?"

HH "I wouldn't say that."

I ask "So are they just stupid? Or is becoming a cult member just really damaging to your brain so it doesn't work any more in a reasonable way?"

HH "I wouldn't say stupid, and maybe I'd say they're a cult, but most seem pretty normal."

Me - "Kindof odd isn't it. Something to think about. Have a great day!"

16 hours ago, Arauna said:

And when this is completely restored we will all be one happy family - love each other and love jehovah they way he created us to be!

You write a massive STATEMENT pretending that YOU have this special knowledge but you condemn @Witness when she writes anything. Hypocrisy at it's best. 

16 minutes ago, xero said:

I suppose it's like when you go to a door and someone wants to argue w/you about the trinity.

To the similar-person who declines to speak with me, saying “No, thanks—I’m CHRISTIAN!” I reply, 

“Actually, only a Christian would do what I am doing. Frankly, I’m a little surprised that you are not doing it yourself.”* (Watch that smug smile fade.)

*to be used ONLY in cases of blatant smug superiority, (you can smell it) NOT in the case of sincere misunderstanding.

That is your own desires speaking.  The bible says so!  Are you rejecting the bible?  Read book of Romans.  It compares Jesus to Adam saying that through one man sin entered into the world (Romans 5:12) and through one man's sacrifice we are freed from it and reconciled to god.  It says so in many places! 1 Corinthians 15: 45 "So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living person.”b The last Adam became a life-giving spirit. ....

By using this scriptures i see few things.

1) After Adam made wrong decisions, sin entered into the world in same second

2) When Jesus made his decisions and sacrifice nothing changed for human daily life until today. All was stayed the same and his act not brought immediate blessings. 

From the visible consequences (physical and spiritual), we could superficially conclude that Adam’s act caused more far-reaching and immediate consequences if we compare them to what happened after Jesus ’death. The consequence that came from Adam continues. The consequence that came from Jesus has only spiritual aspects and diminishes in the faith and hope of the believers ...... and that is where it ends, for now. 

In such way looking on this two things made as to think more. Comparison of this two man is not so in issue of equality of them, as seems in first moment.

Next.

Adam "became a living person". Jesus became "life-giving spirit". Nothing looks similar or same. Two opposite and different outcome in their case.  

Basics for faith is not in linear interpretations of these events.  

In both the above scriptures it shows that jesus was a propitiatory sacrifice.

Yes, people will not be saved by doctrines and interpretations, but by faith in Jesus and his sacrifice.

And deeds are related to faith.
If you believe that GB is more important than your faith in Jesus, as they provides guidance as “guardians of doctrine” and as they give their instructions on what deeds you should do to affirm your faith, then it is probably about some “degree of faith” that is marked mostly by literal, physical manifestations. Because of that faith, people go to preach, go to jail, don’t swear, don’t lie, etc. But that doesn’t save them from the “evil one” and doesn’t give them any guarantee for the future.
After "Last Adam" the effect is not seen. Or we took the biblical text too literally. The interpretation that it takes more time to prove a "universal issue" is not very convincing, because it is the life and death of Jesus that should conclude this dispute forever. He is "Last Adam", he is not the penultimate or just one in a series of "faithful people of old". He is milestone, turning point.  

13 hours ago, Arauna said:

Rather get a job where one does not need this education

BUT, your GB and other Leaders will happily rely on Educated people when it comes to :-

Lawyers in court.

Building Warwick and buying and building Ramapo.

And where did all the computer knowledge come from, and all the filming / video technique ?

All of the above needed legal advice, technical advice, safety inspections et al.

Most of that comes from higher education, it is not learnt in the normal schooling of youngsters, and it is not by learnt online courses.

8 minutes ago, TrueTomHarley said:

To the similar-person who declines to speak with me, saying “No, thanks—I’m CHRISTIAN!” I reply, 

“Actually, only a Christian would do what I am doing. Frankly, I’m a little surprised that you are not doing it yourself.”* (Watch that smug smile fade.)

*to be used ONLY in cases of blatant smug superiority, (you can smell it) NOT in the case of sincere misunderstanding.

Sometimes to that kindof thing  I just say "Wow!" then shake my head while pursing my lips, turn around and keep walking.

(I've found out from my wife that this can really piss people off) 

34 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

ou write a massive STATEMENT pretending that YOU have this special knowledge but you condemn

I have been on this forum much longer than you.  I recognize hate-OCD when I see it.  All apostates have it and I usually do not even answer them.  So I think I will ignore you from now on. ......

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.