The World News Media

Stay Faithful Through the “Great Tribulation”

BroRando

Hello guest!

Those who become members of the Great Crowd will soon develop '
    Hello guest!
' of surviving the Great Tribulation after it begins and not before. This happens as the
    Hello guest!
come to their end and Jesus turns his attention to gathering the Great Crowd through
    Hello guest!

Most likely this event parallels with the event of the message changing from declaring the Good News of Salvation to the declaration of everlasting destruction. This message will send Satan and his hordes into a

Hello guest!
. When delivering such a strong and denunciating message, it will take faith and courage to carry out this life saving assignment.

Keep the faith and be strong as this Prophecy unfolds and lift your heads for Your Salvation is near: "This takes into account that it is righteous on God’s part to repay tribulation to those who make tribulation for you. But you who suffer tribulation will be given relief along with us at the revelation of the Lord Jesus from heaven with his powerful angels in a flaming fire, as he brings vengeance on those who do not know God and those who do not obey the good news about our Lord Jesus. These very ones will undergo the judicial punishment of everlasting destruction from before the Lord and from the glory of his strength," (

Hello guest!
)

Hello guest!

• Views 119
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That reminds me of the Steve Martin comedy routine where he starts out with a sly voice and a giant grin that goes from ear to ear…… … “And I’m gonna tell you how to make a MILLION dollars ….. and never pay taxes”. “And I’m gonna tell you how to make a million dollars and never pay taxes“. “Yes I’m going to tell you how  to make A MILLION DOLLARS, and NEVER pay taxes.” FIRST ……… get a million dollars.  ……….…….

That reminds me of the Steve Martin comedy routine where he starts out with a sly voice and a giant grin that goes from ear to ear……

… “And I’m gonna tell you how to make a MILLION dollars ….. and never pay taxes”.

“And I’m gonna tell you how to make a million dollars and never pay taxes“.

“Yes I’m going to tell you how  to make A MILLION DOLLARS, and NEVER pay taxes.”

FIRST ……… get a million dollars.  ……….…….

Believe it or not, but the End Time Tribulations is being mentioned time and time again by many, even among the non-religious, as well as some Atheists. The reason being is due to several events more writings of Jesus' name and God's name in the English, Spanish, and even the Hebrew language. And just recently a unique event took place and people assume God had a hand in the situation in regards to idols [

Hello guest!
] - granted these same people and mainstream Christians do not know how God operates, for if it was divine intervention, why would a church be struck down too?

That said, from the last several months, there has been more and more people getting into the Bible, and to my surprise, less people being involved with Trinitarianism. A victory for those that fought in a clearly one sided council in Asia Minor centuries ago.

• Recently Browsing

No registered users viewing this page.

• Popular Contributors

• Topics

• Members

• Recent Status Updates

• folens  »  Esther

Bonsoir Esther et-ce celui-ci?

Dieu accepte-_t-_il toutes les religions.docx
      · 0 replies
    • Esther  »  jpl

Bonsoir Jpl
      Je recherche un discours qui avait pour thème " Dieu approuve t'il toutes les religions ? " C'est pour mon etudiante de la Bible. Si tu l'as écrit ou oral, peu importe, c'est pour qu'elle puisse l'écouter
      Merci beaucoup ! 
      Ta soeur dans la foi
      Esther
      · 2 replies
    • Esther  »  folens

Bonsoir
      Je recherche un discours qui avait pour thème " Dieu approuve t'il toutes les religions ? " C'est pour mon etudiante de la Bible. Si tu l'as écrit ou oral, peu importe, c'est pour qu'elle puisse l'écouter
      Merci beaucoup ! 
      Ta soeur dans la foi
      Esther
      · 0 replies
    • the Sower of Seed

Daniel 12:6 Jehovah sends an angel to ask another angel: “How long will it be to the end of these marvelous things?” The other angel "the man clothed in linen" is inspired by Jehovah, raises both hands to Heaven and answers twice! One at verse 7, then verses 11 & 12. Just as the angel raises both hands to Heaven, there are 2 fulfillments, there are 2 beasts, the first dies, but rises again with greater power today. This who Jesus spoke about at Matthew 24: 15 “Therefore, when you catch sight of the disgusting thing that causes desolation, as spoken about by Daniel the prophet, standing in a holy place (let the reader use discernment). 
      Today we can use discernment as we see the dashing to pieces of the “power” of the holy ones in the hindrance of the “public” ministry caused by Covid19. We will see a greater attack on that ministry of Spiritual Israel under the rule of the King of the South as the world turns on religion. 
      Jesus stated that no man knows the day or hour, that was true then, because only Jehovah knew how long He gave Satan to prove his point. Only Jehovah could look into the last days and see when the constant feature would stop, the days are counted from then until the first day people will enjoy true happiness. This is the most important day to live for.
      John 4:23 states "Nevertheless, the hour is coming, and it is now, when the true worshippers will worship the Father with spirit and truth, for indeed, the Father is looking for ones like these to worship him." Why is God having to search for "True Worshippers"? Because the world is almost all "False Worshippers", denied understanding as stated at Daniel 12:10.  It's amazing how He has hidden the truth from minds, religions formed before the last days were formed without all the facts, even though they could read it over and over, because of their heart’s inclination, He has hidden the facts from them. How the primary resurrection will occur on Earth, that the land would be apportioned out to those choosing to live as a subject of the sovereignty of the Almighty God Jehovah. 
      Jehovah longs to talk with His friends of old like Noah, Abraham, David as well as Daniel. Daniel has seen Michael/Jesus stand up and the start of the resurrection which will benefit him, how he will stand up for his lot. verse 13. God has promised them the "Promised Land", a greater land then the small area of Israel, the whole planet will become a blessed restoration of the Edenic starting place. Matthew 19:28 Jesus said to them: “Truly I say to you, in the re-creation, when the Son of man sits down on his glorious throne, you who have followed me will sit on 12 thrones, judging the 12 tribes of Israel. Consider too Acts 3:21 "Heaven must hold this one within itself until the times of restoration of all things of which God spoke through the mouth of his holy prophets of old." The true reward that so many have hoped for now has a starting date!    
      If you have given your life to Jehovah and enjoy a relationship with Him, Read and Meditate on Daniel 12, pray for insight and understanding, for knowledge, wisdom, for faith and integrity for the days ahead!  For whether we live or die, we belong to Jehovah and will enjoy our lot just like Daniel.

· 1 reply
    • Esther  »  Gilles h

Bonjour Gilles
      As tu les transcriptions des autres jours de l'Assemblée régionale stp ? Notamment la partie sur la création et les huit exemples de femmes de foi? 
      · 3 replies
  • Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Linda C. Griffin

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.