The World News Media

King of the North vs. King of the South....Who could have foreseen this happening?

The Librarian

• Views 866
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I saw Bob this morning. Yep, good ol’ Bob.  He said he saw Carl all dressed up in a suit and tie having coffee at the same table with the king of the south telling lies to each other. Man said th

Bob ……  Bob foresaw this happening ……  

United Nations loves China and they are at present doing the financial "reset" and food reset of the West - so it will go the UN way as the goals of Agenda 2030 itself is the great reset.  NGOs are ru

United Nations loves China and they are at present doing the financial "reset" and food reset of the West - so it will go the UN way as the goals of Agenda 2030 itself is the great reset.  NGOs are running the sustainable development and Blackrock and other billionaires doing their share. 

The bible is clear about the King of the North and so are the GB.  The North is Russia with its allies which include China and Iran. All the totalitarian states (which hate the true people of God and already stand in the Holy Place). True worshippers are put in prison or killed by all these regimes and most of the states close to china (which were ex-Russian states) imprison our brothers.  Most have totalitarian regimes and our brothers have to be extremely careful and cannot preach on phone by using the name of Jehovah.  At Armageddon they will openly start to kill us and hunt us down.

UN is called the disgusting thing of DESOLATION.   It will promise 'peace and security' as its spiritistic theosophist charter indicates but it will also bring great desolation to the earth and try to destroy the people of Jehovah.... and all earthly organizations which stand in its way.

As I have shown here before on the forum - the UN and the WEF is in an agreement which gives them the financial power of the world. Control over food, water, land, energy, money, behavior etc. is the ultimate goal and they are creating havoc in the supply chain and creating companies which will control and make an inventory of everything. China is buying companies in the West and enlarging its Belton road project during this lockdown.

A new totalitarian financial system - the great reset. Although some billionaires are now buying bitcoin, such as Soros, I do not actually trust his shenanigans because his past behavior has proven that he tries to destroy to gain power.  He is well-known for destroying currencies. 

Bitcoin gives its holder independence from the global system which is on its way and almost here (UN will openly rule for one hour as Bible says). Those who do not have the mark - political agreement with them - will be outcasts and may try to use bitcoin when they cannot buy or sell with the digital currencies offered by the UN central bank or IMF. 

This is my speculation: they will outlaw bitcoin somehow because they do not want any person to be independent from the 'mothership'. ... or they will try to destroy the currency..... and I will not put it past Soros to maneuver something because he is a globalist and has openly been working towards this goal for 30 years with his Open Foundation.  Time will tell.

Gold and silver will be useless when there is no food and neither will bitcoin. Trust is the foundation of all currencies.  Trust is being lost in the present system by all the gaslighting,  deceit and lies and media coverups. 

9 hours ago, Pudgy said:

Bob …… 

Bob foresaw this happening ……

I saw Bob this morning. Yep, good ol’ Bob. 

He said he saw Carl all dressed up in a suit and tie having coffee at the same table with the king of the south telling lies to each other. Man said they were to invade the land of decoration after going out in service, or letter writing rather. 

I couldn’t believe it! That rat!

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.