The World News Media

The Good News of God's Kingdom...

BroRando

Evidently, the good news gospel will shift, and we will be in a position similar to Jonah, so to speak, concerning God's Kingdom. The gospel of Judgment.

The road to the Kingdom isn't for everyone, some people can break due to imperfections, the strongest of Christians, even, including JWs.

As stated before, and as the Scripture points out, maintaining faith is a hard fight, as is with keeping all things that is good concerning Scripture.

Those who seek God will come, ironically in this pandemic, more people, even Atheists are seeking God, as is those doing vile things; for I had seen and been in discussions during my absence. And such people want to learn.

Luke 10:21 - At that time Jesus, full of joy through the Holy Spirit, said, “I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned, and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this is what you were pleased to do. (Ref. Matthew 11:25)

The situation of the world reminds me of this verse, for all the bad that is happening, good souls come seeking truth. Because right now, people seek the core knowledge of who God and Jesus are, as is the Kingdom everything else is somewhat null, as long as it enables them to know what is mentioned.

• Views 2.1k
  • Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another prophecy/chronology/dateology from JW members? I guess you have some date in mind when that "final" message will be delivered to people.

I think it's a few years away yet. God or Jesus Christ has to either cleanse the JW Org or form a new 'Association of Brothers'.    To cleanse the JW Org the CSA  problem would need completely re

I guess a good way to know is by being able to count how many outside people show up at the ZOOM meetings. I have noticed more “regulars” are showing up with sharper webcams, and green screens, o

14 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

Because right now, people seek the core knowledge of who God and Jesus are,

BUT, how are they seeking this knowledge ? 

The scriptures mention "Ten men clinging to the robe of a JEW"  But who are the 'JEW' in question ?

Of course i know it's not literal Jews, it's referring to 'spiritual' Jews. But unfortunately the GB / Watchtower / JW Org believe it is only them that will be saved. It seems that you do not agree with them on that point. 

12 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

The scriptures mention "Ten men clinging to the robe of a JEW"  But who are the 'JEW' in question ?

Of course i know it's not literal Jews,

Of COURSE it's not literal Jews!

The above scripture was mistranslated, slightly.

After several "temporal incidents" it appears that the "Lost Tribes of Israel" turned up in Carbon Creek, Pennsylvania, where Velcro Fastening tapes were invented.

If you have a Trekkie background, and look up Velcro in Wikipedia, it gives the key to understand the scripture as "Ten men Klingon to the robe of a Jew."

On 7/21/2021 at 1:32 PM, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

BUT, how are they seeking this knowledge ? 

Quite simple - Reading and Research.

The core knowledge of Christianity can be summed up by what Jesus said in his final prayer and his command.

• Learn about The True God.
  • Learn about him [Jesus Christ]
  • Learn about the Kingdom

Did you assume core knowledge that was cited to be something else?

God's people, with the latter being the chosen.

Of course i know it's not literal Jews, it's referring to 'spiritual' Jews. But unfortunately the GB / Watchtower / JW Org believe it is only them that will be saved.

It is figurative. From what I had said in the past, this was talked about. In their faith, the theology behind what is being talked about concerning the verse in question, is, to them, those of a hope on earth, and those who are chosen (anointed). With minimum research, anyone can look at their view in this regard.

That is unlikely, and the truth of it all may not be a conclusion-sque answer you would like. They don't believe they are the only ones that be saved, mainly if you did the research - and to that I leave it there. Anna, JWI, Holly, Raymond, NYK, even Tom, including myself back in 2018 and 2019 regard a remark from both Shiwii, Deserter, and Srecko.

It seems that you do not agree with them on that point. 

To what exactly? You just mentioned the notion of being saved to which I haven't said anything pertaining to that until now, but briefly.

On 7/22/2021 at 2:19 AM, Pudgy said:

Of COURSE it's not literal Jews!

The above scripture was mistranslated, slightly.

A simple translation error, even a punctuation can shift a faith and or create another brief outside of core Christianity. Which leads to my issue with Trinirarians, and as of now these people who came out of the pandemic referring to themselves as God's Warriors otherwise known as Jehovah's/Yahweh's Warriors who are KJV-Onlyist who are broadline Black Israelites.

That being said, it is an endless game of chess until The End Time Tribulations truly kicks off.

On 7/18/2021 at 2:03 AM, BroRando said:

The Fulfillment of Prophecies are 'a timed event' and so there is no need for me to persuade or convince the reader if they have not yet gained 'Spiritual Insight' at this late stage of Satan's System of things.

Rev 20:7-10 "Now when the thousand years have expired, Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations which are in the four corners of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle, whose number is as the sand of the sea. They went up on the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city. And fire came down from heaven and devoured them. The devil, who deceived them, was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone where the beast and the false prophet are. And they will be tormented day and night forever and ever."

From this we see that the end of the "Thousand Years" does not bring God's Kingdom immediately.
It brings the Great Tribulation and Armageddon, because this is when Satan is released to mislead.
His demonic inspired lying doctrines, "gather them together to the battle/war" (Rev 20:8)

This is the same Battle and war as Rev 16:13,14,16
"And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.  For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, which go out to the kings of the earth, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.  And they gathered them together to the place called in Hebrew, Armageddon."

By a comparison of Rev 20:8 and Rev 16:14,
we learn that the "spirits/exhalations of demons" are misleading demon-inspired utterances (1 Tim 4:1),
whose lying doctrines, when spread throughout the earth,
are gathering opposing forces into the battle of Armageddon.

So between the end of the Thousand Years (during which the anointed previously enjoyed protection from Satanic deception, while he was "abyssed" – Luke 10:19; Rev 20:1-3;         1 Pet 1:5)                                                                                                                                     and the arrival of God's kingdom,
there is Satan's short period of time 
(Rev 12:12; 20:3 -end of verse).

Initially, all God's chosen priests are overcome by Satan's lying doctrines and his agents of deception (Rev 13:11,15,7; 11:2; Dan 8:10-12,24,25;11:31,36,37; 2 Thess 2:4; Dan 12:7).

Jesus takes action for the sake of the chosen (Matt 24:22; Dan 12:1; Ps 69:14,15; 144:7; 18:19; John 14:18), and just as the illustration of the "ten virgins" shows (Matt 25:1-13),
some choose to sustain their need for light with the spiritual commerce of the Beast (Matt 25:9; Rev 13:17),
while some wise virgins rather choose to enter the marriage feast with Christ (Matt 25:10; John 10:9; Rev 3:20).
These wise virgins choose to go out to meet the bridegroom (Matt 25:6; Heb 13:13) with lamps lighted with oil from their "receptacle" (1 John 2:24,27).
For the five wise virgins, a wedding feast is served (Luke 12:37; John 15:15; 16:15).
The result?
During that time, truth will also become available (Dan 12:3,4), through the lamps of the wise virgins who are being fed by Christ (to counteract the demonic deceptions) (Matt 5:16,14,15).

These virgins, will sacrifice their life to be messenger angels of truth (Rev 6:9,11; Ps 15:1,4; Rev 22:17; 8:2,6; 1 Cor 14:8; Isa 58:1; Jer 6:17; Ezek 3:17; 33:3; Micah 3:8,12)                      in the battle of Armageddon (Rev 12:7,11; 17:14; 2:12,16; Isa 49:2; Rev 19:15,11; 2 Thess 2:8; Rev 19:14,8).

By means of their witnessing (Rev 19:10; 22:16; 14:4,5; 20:4; 2 Cor 10:3-5; 6:7),
the judicial basis is established for the Kingdom of God to arrive (Rev 12:10,11).

Satan's target upon his release, are these last of the holy ones (Rev 12:17; 20:9)   
Satan resists their witnessing to truth, by means of his demonic lies (Rev 12:15; 16:13-16; 19:19,20; 18:23,24; 2 Thess 2:9,10). 
This spiritual battle between the agent messengers of Christ's truth, and the agent messengers of Satanic lies, is the essence of Armageddon (Rev 12:7; 17:14; 19:11,14; Heb 12:22,23; Luke 10:20).

During the war between truth and lies, Christ and Satan, and the armies of messengers of each side;
a sifting will occur, which will polarize the faith of individual Chosen ones, and cause them to decide to belong to one side, or the other (Joel 3:14; Isa 43:8,9; Dan 7:22; Matt 25:9,10; 1 Cor 11:18,19; Mal 3:18; Matt 7:20) 

This spiritual warfare facilitates the completing.. 
("and the door was shut" – Luke 13:25; 17:26; Gen 7:16; Rev 3:7; Matt 13:11; 2 Thess 1:8,9) 
of the "harvests", as spoken of in Revelation chapter 14. (Rev 14:14-20)

The wheat and weeds have been growing to maturity, and have been identified and separated, all throughout this world (Gen 3:15; 1 John 3:10-12,14). But this harvesting culminates with the final remnant of chosen ones, during Satan's freedom to mislead       (2 Thess 2:9,12,10; Rev 2:4). 

When the last invited heirs are judged                                                                              (based upon what they are teaching -Matt 12:36,37),                                                         this finishes the "harvest of the earth" (Rev 14:14-16), which is the "dried out" harvest of anointed wheat 
(not the "vine of the earth" Rev 14:18; Deut 32:32,33; Joel 3:13,14; Jer 23:14; Rev 11:8 which are the teachings and followers of the poisonous vine -Rev 8:10,11).

Pearl Doxsey – Armageddon/Timetable of Kingdoms - https://4womaninthewilderness.blogspot.com/2014/11/timetable-of-kingdoms.html

Important Information

Terms of Service Confirmation Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.