The World News Media

BroRando

On 8/2/2021 at 7:13 AM, Space Merchant said:

So what exactly did they spread misinformation about in regards to Noah's Day vs. Present Day specifically in relation to Brando's original post?

Brando is still hooked on providing a 'date' for the End of this system of things. I answered him on that first page. Um, you didn't pass comment on that though.

And the Watchtower / JW Org have always wanted to push forward such a date.  They did so many times, and all were wrong. Once again this has all been discussed over and over again on here. It get boring.

But you will continue to hassle me, because for some reason you have chosen me to dislike. However that is good, for it gives me reason to think that I'm on the right lines. And of course we are to forgive each other more that 77 times. 

• Views 7.4k
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That’s one of the biggest conundrums for Watchtower. They claim Christendom/false religion is Babylon The Great and all “Gods People” were somehow in there and “came out of her” by coming into their o

The whole judicial process of 3 men taking you in the back room in secret is unbiblical. If after going to your brother or sister about their “problem” doesn’t work (Matthew 18:15), and after tak

I assure you, all of it is happening.  The spiritual food offered on the blog link below,  is presented by an inspired servant of God and Jesus Christ, a "Jew" under the New Covenant.  Knowing truth a

Posted Images

20 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:
On 8/2/2021 at 7:13 AM, Space Merchant said:

So what exactly did they spread misinformation about in regards to Noah's Day vs. Present Day specifically in relation to Brando's original post?

The Watchtower / Org also stated that the JW Organisation was equal to Noah's Ark, and that a person had to be part of that org' to be saved at Armageddon. In addition they stated that a person must be a baptised JW to be saved.

On 8/3/2021 at 6:56 AM, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Brando is still hooked on providing a 'date' for the End of this system of things. I answered him on that first page. Um, you didn't pass comment on that though.

If you read his original post, nothing of a date was ever mentioned, he simply compared Noah's Day to how Present Day mirrors it with events happening throughout the years, especially even now. Moreover, he made mention of the presence of the Christ, and how it is compared, hence his quote:

[Notice Jesus compared the days of Noah to his Presence, they took no note until the Flood came and swept them all away. Therefore, we can conclude that both Prophecies are 'timed events'. Time and again Jesus kept reminding his disciples just as the days of Noah were, so the presence of the Son of man will be. How long were the days of Noah? Then Jehovah said: “My spirit will not tolerate man indefinitely, because he is only flesh. Accordingly, his days will amount to 120 years.” (Genesis 6:3)

We can be certain to expect a plethora of events to unfold in a timely manner at the end of Christ's Presence, sweeping the ungodly away, but not in the manner you think...]

You should already know I do not pass on anything, for you made that clear several times. Again the presence of the Christ, but you throw a wrench to @Arauna. You only made a small remark with no substances to said remark on this 2034 notation. JWI had already covered that a while back with detail, again, you clearly do not know the WHY and HOW Rando came to that conclusion - JWI's response.

Best to look at that thread and all of JWI's references.

That being said, it isn't too far-fetched because although not anything pertaining to God's Day, there are those who hold an expectation of something that is to take place in 2034, series of events, which seems to be the case with Rando, ironically enough some Christians made a notation to that, even the non-religious mainly when it comes to fulfillment, for some they even interjected superpowers and groups associated with both Babylon and the Beast, whom since 2016, have been doing a lot if you paid attention well into the pandemic.

I've mentioned the man known as Reslite before, and he made note to 2034, and this man not only studied the pastor Taze Russell, but knows a lot about what he said:

He stated this (only a portion of it because Res takes time before he gets to a point) - 

Nevertheless, when viewed from God’s standpoint, we are still “shortly after” 1914. Although Russell himself did not think the time of trouble would be this long, he did allow that it could be. Some Bible Students believe that it is possible that the time allotted for this period is 120 years (1914+120=2034), but that these days will be “cut short” some time before they are allowed to reach their end.

Brother Russell believed that the time of the end began in 1799. However, Brother Russell evidently never noticed that the Hebrew word for "time" in Daniel 8:19 is the same word used in Daniel 12:7. Without claiming that we know this for a fact, or that we are claiming to a divinely inspired prophet, this would seem to indicate that the length appointed for the "time of the end" is 360 years, making it end in the year 2159.

Nevertheless, this would not indicate that the present heavens and earth are to pass away in that year, since the days are to be cut short, else no flesh would be saved. It still leaves no specific date for the end of the time of trouble, except that, if this is true, it would mean that the time of trouble could end at any time between now and 2159. (Matthew 24:22; Mark 13:20)

We still do not know when the present heavens and earth are to pass away. (Matthew 5:18; 24:35-36; Mark 13:30-32; 16:17; 21:33; 2 Peter 3:10; Revelation 21:1) No one should view these expectations as "prophecy," and none should that anything is wrong is these dates passed, and the present heavens and earth still have not passed away.

As for the other remarks:

And the Watchtower / JW Org have always wanted to push forward such a date.  They did so many times, and all were wrong. Once again this has all been discussed over and over again on here. It get boring.

1914 was in regards to Christ compared to them. And the whole 1975 was a result of people overreacting and thus spread misinformation. Evidence to that was due to those who were alive that day and year. I even told you in the past an Ex-JW called this out, spoke the truth despite not 100% agreeing with JWs, yet who were the people who came to said him death threats, shame him, attack him to the point they got YouTube to shutdown his channel? That is an obvious answer, one you do not like. Same situation with 2017 when misinformation spread only for an Ex-Bible Student was the one responsible for stopping a protest, but to this day, the lie continues to be spoken.

That said, if it is so boring, why are you so intrigued, several times over?

But you will continue to hassle me, because for some reason you have chosen me to dislike. However that is good, for it gives me reason to think that I'm on the right lines. And of course we are to forgive each other more that 77 times. 

Because to this day, you didn't live up to what you made note to a long time ago after breaking something that would have helped you.

How is it good to not do the research to take in the facts? We should not be going about mere opinion mainly something dealing with a group or community. Although not a political person, to adopt a Left-Wing paradigm in this regard is dangerous. Not too long ago you tried to speak of traditions of Men, yet nothing of which you stated comes close to equating to that.

Traditions of Men vs. Traditions out of the Christian Church differs. More so, the group in question are of Restorationism.

But you do not really forgive anyone, and when you are corrected, you react as though you are not immature. If the FBI is mentioned, you get angry, if you didn't know a term in Hebrew or Greek, you get angry, if someone even memes, you get angry, corrected on your own faith group, you get angry, not proving a claim, you get angry, if even a teenager corrects you, you jump out of your seat, ironically enough he was the one who purposed Forgiveness can be exploited and abused by some. If @Arauna or @TrueTomHarley even breathes, you light up like a volcano.

How does that make sense?

Even so, if one is to focus on the Bible only, you solely bring up your faith group.

Facts is over everything, not opinions duped as unproven. The original quote of which I purposed to you was from a written work from a College in NY, by the way.

22 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

The Watchtower / Org also stated that the JW Organisation was equal to Noah's Ark, and that a person had to be part of that org' to be saved at Armageddon. In addition they stated that a person must be a baptised JW to be saved.

If you checked the originally links and example links, those in of itself knock the basketball out of your hands, JB. This isn't the first time the notation of being "Saved" was brought up, and baptism is a declaration, hence the linked notes; in this regard, if they believed only them are to be saved, then they would not make any remark of those that predate them, the Bible Students, etc. Even to specific few in Jesus' day.

Again, you are just going by means of your own opinion pieces, which proves the point made.

That being said, the only reason I react the way I do because as I mentioned, to which you even made note to, I hate falsehood, I hate misinformation, and I hate conspiracy theories. Therefore, I am the guy who would speak if I see something that is not right, say something or even refute if need be, mainly when the Core Teachings of God and Christ is hindered and I have a disdain for Trinitarianism and the Interfaith, but it didn't stop you from saying otherwise before only to be corrected.

15 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

If you read his original post, nothing of a date was ever mentioned, he simply compared Noah's Day to how Present Day mirrors it with events happening throughout the years, especially even now. Moreover, he made mention of the presence of the Christ, and how it is compared, hence his quote:

[Notice Jesus compared the days of Noah to his Presence, they took no note until the Flood came and swept them all away. Therefore, we can conclude that both Prophecies are 'timed events'. Time and again Jesus kept reminding his disciples just as the days of Noah were, so the presence of the Son of man will be. How long were the days of Noah? Then Jehovah said: “My spirit will not tolerate man indefinitely, because he is only flesh. Accordingly, his days will amount to 120 years.” (Genesis 6:3)

We can be certain to expect a plethora of events to unfold in a timely manner at the end of Christ's Presence, sweeping the ungodly away, but not in the manner you think...]

You should already know I do not pass on anything, for you made that clear several times. Again the presence of the Christ, but you throw a wrench to @Arauna. You only made a small remark with no substances to said remark on this 2034 notation. JWI had already covered that a while back with detail, again, you clearly do not know the WHY and HOW Rando came to that conclusion - JWI's response.

Best to look at that thread and all of JWI's references.

That being said, it isn't too far-fetched because although not anything pertaining to God's Day, there are those who hold an expectation of something that is to take place in 2034, series of events, which seems to be the case with Rando, ironically enough some Christians made a notation to that, even the non-religious mainly when it comes to fulfillment, for some they even interjected superpowers and groups associated with both Babylon and the Beast, whom since 2016, have been doing a lot if you paid attention well into the pandemic.

I've mentioned the man known as Reslite before, and he made note to 2034, and this man not only studied the pastor Taze Russell, but knows a lot about what he said:

He stated this (only a portion of it because Res takes time before he gets to a point) - 

As for the other remarks:

1914 was in regards to Christ compared to them. And the whole 1975 was a result of people overreacting and thus spread misinformation. Evidence to that was due to those who were alive that day and year. I even told you in the past an Ex-JW called this out, spoke the truth despite not 100% agreeing with JWs, yet who were the people who came to said him death threats, shame him, attack him to the point they got YouTube to shutdown his channel? That is an obvious answer, one you do not like. Same situation with 2017 when misinformation spread only for an Ex-Bible Student was the one responsible for stopping a protest, but to this day, the lie continues to be spoken.

That said, if it is so boring, why are you so intrigued, several times over?

Because to this day, you didn't live up to what you made note to a long time ago after breaking something that would have helped you.

How is it good to not do the research to take in the facts? We should not be going about mere opinion mainly something dealing with a group or community. Although not a political person, to adopt a Left-Wing paradigm in this regard is dangerous. Not too long ago you tried to speak of traditions of Men, yet nothing of which you stated comes close to equating to that.

Traditions of Men vs. Traditions out of the Christian Church differs. More so, the group in question are of Restorationism.

But you do not really forgive anyone, and when you are corrected, you react as though you are not immature. If the FBI is mentioned, you get angry, if you didn't know a term in Hebrew or Greek, you get angry, if someone even memes, you get angry, corrected on your own faith group, you get angry, not proving a claim, you get angry, if even a teenager corrects you, you jump out of your seat, ironically enough he was the one who purposed Forgiveness can be exploited and abused by some. If @Arauna or @TrueTomHarley even breathes, you light up like a volcano.

How does that make sense?

Even so, if one is to focus on the Bible only, you solely bring up your faith group.

Facts is over everything, not opinions duped as unproven. The original quote of which I purposed to you was from a written work from a College in NY, by the way.

If you checked the originally links and example links, those in of itself knock the basketball out of your hands, JB. This isn't the first time the notation of being "Saved" was brought up, and baptism is a declaration, hence the linked notes; in this regard, if they believed only them are to be saved, then they would not make any remark of those that predate them, the Bible Students, etc. Even to specific few in Jesus' day.

Again, you are just going by means of your own opinion pieces, which proves the point made.

That being said, the only reason I react the way I do because as I mentioned, to which you even made note to, I hate falsehood, I hate misinformation, and I hate conspiracy theories. Therefore, I am the guy who would speak if I see something that is not right, say something or even refute if need be, mainly when the Core Teachings of God and Christ is hindered and I have a disdain for Trinitarianism and the Interfaith, but it didn't stop you from saying otherwise before only to be corrected.

I gave up half way through your ramblings. And yes it's good that you hound me, just as the Pharisees hounded Jesus. 

As for opinions, everyone on here is just going by their own opinions. NO ONE is inspired of God's Holy Spirit. Even the JWs disagree amongst themselves. 

Rando mentions the 120 years in his first comment, which we know he relates to 1914 and comes out with 2034. So you are saying 'other people' are saying that 2034 is 'the year'.  I don't really care what 'people' are saying when it comes to naming a specific year, because we are told that NO ONE KNOWS THE DAY OR THE HOUR. So those that are spending their time pretending to know, are working against God and Christ Jesus. 

You say "But you do not really forgive anyone"  How wrong you are.

You say that I get angry.  Once again How wrong you are.  

Because I am assertive you presume I am angry. but you are wrong. You have chosen to judge me. You have chosen to hound me. You have chosen to 'think' that you are right about matters. So be it. But in reality you have just jumped onto the bandwagon with Tom and Arauna and others.

I do continue to forgive everyone that dislikes me and that talks against me and that accuses me of things. Jesus said that anyone that followed him would suffer in such ways. 

26 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

NO ONE KNOWS THE DAY OR THE HOUR.

What question was Jesus answering?   “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?

You still don't know the sign?  Now that's funny.  I imagine you as a blind man trying to turn on the light switch when the light is already on....  I Love It!

Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father.

Yet the time limit was already embedded in prophecy in the Book of Daniel...  1914

Jesus goes on and says... For just as the days of Noah were, so the presence of the Son of man will be.  For as they were in those days before the Flood, eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and they took no note until the Flood came and swept them all away, so the Presence of the Son of man will be.

hehehe.. he is blind and stumbling around bumping into things, he then curses other people because he is blind....  it's an allotment of time.  Give him the answers and he would still fail the test.  This is  grrrreat!!!   That's why it doesn't matter if Satan has the answers... HE CAN'T SEE....

It's Spiritual....  2034 will come and go and those outside our inner rooms will be dying the second death of everlasting destruction... that is Armageddon!  Destroyed as with Fire... but they will still complain to their end....  😖

@BroRando  You are funny. You are good for a laugh, but, you cannot be taken seriously because of your attitude. 

Yes, each day we get a day closer to Armageddon, of course we do. And i don't deny we are living in the 'time of the end'.

But what I will not do is to put a date on it.  And as the scripture tells us "Unless those days were cut short, then no flesh would be saved". 

Now either Almighty God or Jesus Christ, has to decide when those days must be cut short. 

As for 1914, that was 'thrown out the window' years ago. You are just living in the past. 

You are of course entitled to your own opinion about 2034. But you must question yourself as to whether God or Christ has given you the right to spread that rumour to bring trouble to other people.  You could well be seen as a stumbling block as mentioned in Luke 17 : 1 & 2. 

Maybe what Rando is doing is just an overreaction, similar to the ones about 1914, 1918/19, 1925, 1941, 1975 and everything/all other after that? :) 

WTJWorg eschatology in action. 

Certainly, people will eat, drink, marry, build and plant. Some/many of them will be struck by trouble, because trouble is a part of life in the world as we know it. Some of the troubles that have happened or are happening today, have been / are at the local or even global area / level. This allows for interpretations / overreactions followed by disappointments many times over. 

23 hours ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

I gave up half way through your ramblings. And yes it's good that you hound me, just as the Pharisees hounded Jesus. 

You give up when someone checks you. I refute because you refuse to understand what is mentioned, and you do not adhere to context, this goes back to you not knowing what a man girdled up actually met, likewise with anything pertaining to Strong's.

For a man who seeks God, perhaps take your head out of the jar of which your former faith is, and actually do the research; when you asked about "Core Teachings of Christianity", the answer to that was of total seriousness.

That being said, that comment of yours can easily be reverse uno-carded back to you with one link. So thread carefully - and clearly with everything and anything you uttered, is in the deck in question.

That being said, Jesus was a sympathetic person, he does not shift himself, likewise to those who express the same towards him, willing to listen. They do not shift like the sea after a few moments - Hebrews 4:15.

As for opinions, everyone on here is just going by their own opinions. NO ONE is inspired of God's Holy Spirit. Even the JWs disagree amongst themselves. 

We're not talking about inspiration. We are talking about opinions and facts here, and you are only repeating yourself.

Let's take Jehovah's Witnesses out of the equation - How did you confuse, and or not discern the difference Traditions of Men vs. Christian Traditions? Someone who understands context, and all facts pertaining to Scripture would easily be able to discern what is what, and why this is, and how something has come to be.

Clearly if one has the spirit, they would not go on a tangent of something that can be discerned quickly.

Rando mentions the 120 years in his first comment, which we know he relates to 1914 and comes out with 2034. So you are saying 'other people' are saying that 2034 is 'the year'.  I don't really care what 'people' are saying when it comes to naming a specific year, because we are told that NO ONE KNOWS THE DAY OR THE HOUR. So those that are spending their time pretending to know, are working against God and Christ Jesus. 

JB, we all read what Rando has said. I merely pointed out that others, even modern day Bible Students mentioned that year in relations to events. Noticed you left that part out.

SM -  it isn't too far-fetched because although not anything pertaining to God's Day, there are those who hold an expectation of something that is to take place in 2034, series of events

So much so both Reslite and JWI were mentioned, as is cited - which you could have easily skipped to that and read it.

Now, you are now confusing the events concerning fulfillment in connection with the Christ with God's Day. If you read what Reslite and JWI mentioned, you would not interject with your own assumption - as stated, going upon your own opinions can be dangerous, in this case, damaging towards you.

Examples below:

JWI - However, there were a few months between November 1913 and July 1914 when Russell admitted that he was questioning his own expectations about 1914, and he even suggested that perhaps things could just go on for another century, and he wondered what people might think of all these predictions "100 years from now" (which would be 2014). Another time he mentioned what things might still be like if the time of trouble went on for 120 years (which would bring one to 2034).... Russell did not really think anything specific was supposed to happen in either 2014 or 2034. Russell gave no specific significance to those periods except to make the point that he no longer had as much confidence in the 1914 date.

Reslite - Nevertheless, when viewed from God’s standpoint, we are still “shortly after” 1914. Although Russell himself did not think the time of trouble would be this long, he did allow that it could be. Some Bible Students believe that it is possible that the time allotted for this period is 120 years (1914+120=2034), but that these days will be “cut short” some time before they are allowed to reach their end.

That being said, you quoting Mark 13:32 (rf. Matt. 24:36, Mark 13:31, Acts 1:7), this is concerning God's Day, for if you forgot, it is in regards to Armageddon.

In Rando's case, the 120 year is in connection with Genesis 6:3-4, concerning Noah's Day into the 1914 notation held by JWs.

You say "But you do not really forgive anyone"  How wrong you are.

Do you hold on to that statement boldly? Because all your remarks, claims, assumptions and the like including reactions can be cited.

If that was the case, that sympathetic counsel from before would have stuck instead of you going around it as, showing that fact that it met nothing.

You say that I get angry.  Once again How wrong you are.  

You are woefully incorrect, for not too long ago a meme made made you react in this manner. All the other things, even the citation from the FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation) resulted in you making a similar claim as to what you said in regards to the meme.

For if none of such were true, I would not make such a statement.

All I need is a quote and a link, as with the other remark.

Because I am assertive you presume I am angry. but you are wrong. You have chosen to judge me. You have chosen to hound me. You have chosen to 'think' that you are right about matters. So be it. But in reality you have just jumped onto the bandwagon with Tom and Arauna and others.

That isn't assertiveness. Being assertive is finding the right balance between passivity and aggression. It means having a strong sense of oneself and your value, and acknowledging that one deserve to get what they sought after, achieving. If you were true to your own words, as stated before a meme would not cause you to react in that manner, an assertive person would simply brush it off, and not shut himself away from something so minor and meaningless.

This isn't a judgement, it is clear discernment. If someone reacts in such a manner, and in their choice of words, it shows, thus all remarks in this regard is true.

I haven't chosen to "hound you" I corrected you on a few Strong's then you added tacked on all the other stuff, knowing that I'd respond to it, as seen on page 5. It is already known by you how I am with Strong's.

It isn't about Tom or Arauna. It is about the FACTS. I mentioned them because you are always intertwined with them in nearly all discussion, even for the period of absence.

Going back to page 1 regarding Noah's Day, you claim of assertiveness is pretty much null too due to you even mentioning Arauna when it was not necessary to do so, and this was not the first time, you do this with others.

Your issue is, you want everything to be as so, no one to show factual information and to accept as is. Truthers do not run with that mindset, mainly to those who relentlessly defend Scripture and core teachings and practices of the apostolic church, as is, with calling out those who speak misconception of someone or something.

do continue to forgive everyone that dislikes me and that talks against me and that accuses me of things. Jesus said that anyone that followed him would suffer in such ways. 

Discernment tells a different story, hence why I uphold 1 John 4:1. Jesus always wants his followers to be truthful. It is problematic to answer to falsehood and professing it, likewise to go about things deemed unproven, such as you not really knowing what the term Tradition of Men is, and equating it to something else. More so, you being a former Jehovah's Witness, who do not even know as to how your own operate in a setting where people of different backgrounds and culture react to someone who isn't like them.

That being said, do the research and look into all sources of information in regards to what Rando is talking about. If you did your DD, you find this - Watchtower 2003 December 15 pp.14-19 Our Watchfulness Takes On Greater Urgency [https://wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/2003923]

Regarding the Jehovah's Witnesses, this is where the viewpoint originated from concerning events; warning signs of the End Times, according to them.

EDIT:

Ah yes there it is, the reaction. latter is null, which was proven once again.

22 hours ago, BroRando said:

What question was Jesus answering?   “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?

You still don't know the sign?  Now that's funny.  I imagine you as a blind man trying to turn on the light switch when the light is already on....  I Love It!

Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father.

Yet the time limit was already embedded in prophecy in the Book of Daniel...  1914

Jesus goes on and says... For just as the days of Noah were, so the presence of the Son of man will be.  For as they were in those days before the Flood, eating and drinking, men marrying and women being given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and they took no note until the Flood came and swept them all away, so the Presence of the Son of man will be.

According to Scripture, the troubling events before the conclusion of the End Times, which is why it correlates with why Noah's Day is the focus point. For in his day, people heard the message and did not pay it any mind until the Great Flood. This, as stated to JB, is akin to present day in which the same mentality and action is taking place, even concerning the gospel, like in Noah's Day, people react as they are, some listen, some do not.

Not knowing the day, is fine, for it keeps one on their feet in the faith so they do not stumble, and for those who stumble, they can stand back up (Proverbs 24:16). Not to mention that God's Christ instructed the preaching of the gospel, so it is a call for us to take total seriousness in the Great Commission, something of which a few cannot do properly and or ignore it altogether, as to others, they understand the Commission, but preaching things outside of core Christian teachings. The Gospel, is to be shared with all, men, women, and children, even of other faiths should they be misguided in the Christianity of Constantine, in addition to that, what JB cannot understand is, the backgrounds and culture of everyone is different, so you cannot simply go about to preach to so and so, so one would need to apply Apostle Paul's example as shown in 1 Corinthians 9:19-23.

hehehe.. he is blind and stumbling around bumping into things, he then curses other people because he is blind....  it's an allotment of time.  Give him the answers and he would still fail the test.  This is  grrrreat!!!   That's why it doesn't matter if Satan has the answers... HE CAN'T SEE....

Emotion in this sense results in people giving into their own misgivings. Like that of Anakin becoming Vader, it was, in this analogy, one going berserk in their own feelings thus being in total disregard to even to a pebble of truth.

Men are imperfect, at times they do not know what they are doing at times until it becomes a reality and or until they find some positive resolve. Something of which I deal with for a while now when aiding to a community I have been a part of for sometime. Some of the people, mainly children, got it rough, the reach one teach one solution is beneficial. Such ones also rejoice in principles from Scripture that helps them become better too.

It's Spiritual....  2034 will come and go and those outside our inner rooms will be dying the second death of everlasting destruction... that is Armageddon!  Destroyed as with Fire... but they will still complain to their end....  😖

As I pointed out to JB, JWs and a few others bring up 2034 time and time again in regards to events of the End Times, to others, Jesus' return, to some, God's Day, but going with Noah's Day, it seems to equate more to events to come as pointed out, more so, in turns of warning before anything big beyond our knowing comes to pass.

The irony of all this is that the United Nations have plans for the 2030s. Granted with the pandemic ongoing, people do not pay attention to their movements. Babylon isn't too far behind.

As I told @Arauna some Christians, concerning persecution, can break like glass smashing against a stone if they are not strong enough, and knowing the history of your faith with the Nazis, it wouldn't be surprise some fall prior to any events and or God's Day. I say this because of what Babylon the Great did in 2016 with just Mainstream Christianity alone. And of course when friends and family becoming foes, in the coming days.

Many of us Truthers know this, even the late Solider of God, who he himself is chosen, said this. This is why it is wise to know who is friend or foe in those days when people can easily become weak.

That being said, 2034 has been talked about by many, a few times on CSE it was brought up, even by, surpassingly, Catholics, 2034 Easter celebration, for them they are looking at April 9, 2034.

Not important but there was a 3 way wrestling match with LDS/JWs/Ex-JWs from 2004 I found, which talks about 2034, and the article in question I cited to @Patiently waiting for Truth as cited here - https://www.christianforums.com/threads/i-know-nothing-about-jw.722579/page-5

Some Mainstream Christians saw 2034 as the second coming, as cited here; although they added things here that do not make sense, let alone the claim of being inspired:

• If my dream was from God, and I believe it was, then it means that Jesus is returning around the year 2034 which is about fourteen years from now! Hallelujah. Now, let us do the maths of this dream. Because her baby who is nine months old in 2020 was about twelve years old in the dream, we must add about eleven to the year 2020. This takes us to about 2031. Further recall that in this dream the Anti-Christ had about three and a half years before Jesus’ return. So, to the year about 2031, we must add three and a half years. This takes us to about 2034/5! My dream was in 2014. It pointed to about 2034 as the year Jesus would return. Elizabeth’s dream was also in 2014; it also pointed to about 2034. Six years later in 2020, Esther who did not know the details of either mine or Elizabeth’s dream also had a dream that pointed her to about 2035. Is this all just coincidence? Or could it be that the Devil is ‘playing’ with the three of us? Most probably not. (source)

So many people are waiting, even elderly folks. But as stated, I do not think it has anything pertaining to God's Day of which we do not know.

13 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

You give up when someone checks you.

Once again that is only your opinion. I stop when I realize I'm wasting my time reading. 

13 hours ago, Space Merchant said:

You are woefully incorrect, for not too long ago a meme made made you react in this manner. All the other things, even the citation from the FBI (Federal Bureau of Investigation) resulted in you making a similar claim as to what you said in regards to the meme.

The meme is a very touchy subject that I will not get drawn into. You know why as I mentioned so at the time. 

The FBI thing I know nothing about but I'm sure you will enlighten me. 

Paul and Barnabas had a disagreement, they even went separate ways, but they both forgave one another. However you seem to have judged me and you tell me that i do not forgive others. So be it. You have chosen to think that way. 

Once again the only thing i take from your long comment is that you continue to judge me.  I hope it helps you to build your faith in God through Christ. For surely we will all be judged in due time. 

6 hours ago, Srecko Sostar said:

Maybe what Rando is doing is just an overreaction, similar to the ones about 1914, 1918/19, 1925, 1941, 1975 and everything/all other after that? :) 

WTJWorg eschatology in action. 

Certainly, people will eat, drink, marry, build and plant. Some/many of them will be struck by trouble, because trouble is a part of life in the world as we know it. Some of the troubles that have happened or are happening today, have been / are at the local or even global area / level. This allows for interpretations / overreactions followed by disappointments many times over. 

Well it isn't too far fetched. I am doing some more digging into this again, even going back to CSE; found out Catholics talked about this too, hence April 9, 2034, Saint Casilda.

The more I go down this tomb, the more information I find. Not only do other Christians speak of 2034 besides JWs, but the only person to predate everyone in this regard is Isaac Newton.

It is noted that:

End of the world vs. start of the millennial kingdom

In his posthumously-published Observations upon the Prophecies of Daniel, and the Apocalypse of St. John, Newton expressed his belief that Bible prophecy would not be understood "until the time of the end", and that even then "none of the wicked shall understand". Referring to that as a future time ("the last age, the age of opening these things, be now approaching"), Newton also anticipated "the general preaching of the Gospel be approaching" and "the Gospel must first be preached in all nations before the great tribulation, and end of the world".[38]

Over the years, a large amount of media attention and public interest has circulated regarding largely unknown and unpublished documents, evidently written by Isaac Newton, that indicate he believed the world could end in 2060. While Newton also had many other possible dates (e.g. 2034),[39] he did not believe that the end of the world would take place specifically in 2060.[40]

• [38]    Observations upon the Prophecies of Daniel, and the Apocalypse of St. John by Sir Isaac Newton, 1733, J. DARBY and T. BROWNE, Online

• [39]     Snobelen, Stephen D. "Statement on the date 2060". Archived from the original on 15 October 2013. Retrieved 4 February 2014.

• [40]    "A time and times and the dividing of times": Isaac Newton, the Apocalypse and 2060 AD Snobelen, S Can J Hist (2003) vol 38 Archived 21 February 2014 at the Wayback Machine

So there seems to be 3 views for 2034

• Those who believe the End of the World is to take place; God's Day taking place.
  • Those who believe that events concerning fulfillment is to take place.
  • Those who believe Jesus will actually appear, a second coming, prior to God's Day.

Seeing what Rando is talking about, he fits in the second description, granted he speaks of Noah's Day.

12 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Once again that is only your opinion. I stop when I realize I'm wasting my time reading. 

The links says otherwise.

12 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

The meme is a very touchy subject that I will not get drawn into. You know why as I mentioned so at the time. 

You made an accusation, without even acknowledging the quotation equates to it.

That being said, both yield the same reaction, and the same accusation.

14 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Paul and Barnabas had a disagreement, they even went separate ways, but they both forgave one another. However you seem to have judged me and you tell me that i do not forgive others. So be it. You have chosen to think that way. 

Both Paul and Barnabas did have their disagreements and forgave each other, however, neither of them attribute to misinformation and opinions deemed unproven.

Discernment, hence, 1 John 4:1, do not get it confused, so much so, when one knows what assertiveness represents.

If you forgot, Christian can act upon discernment, mainly in seeing the reaction by means of responses as is with how swiftly you made the remark with acknowledgment of the citations and quotes, i.e. to Res and JWI's credit. That is how powerful those links are.

18 minutes ago, Patiently waiting for Truth said:

Once again the only thing i take from your long comment is that you continue to judge me.  I hope it helps you to build your faith in God through Christ. For surely we will all be judged in due time. 

So is it judgment that you were incorrect on what Tradition of Men is? Perhaps Acts 15? OR maybe how Christians react when preaching the gospel towards those of a different background and culture?

My faith in God and Christ has not changed, nor has it detracted. But is is surely strong enough to call out claims and accusations.

There is no question in that, God passes judgement, but God will be the one to tell you as to why you allow yourself to succumb to information deemed murky or untrue? Quite the sight to see of someone in this regard on in front of the white throne.

That being said, you still have a lot to learn if in one of the links you ran about your own confusion. This is why I said to Arauna and Rando that Christians can break like glass should enduring events take place.

Like that of Noah's Day, people are too in their own verbose nature to even consider what is being spoken, so much so for most today.